Not open for further replies.
Z

zapadlol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone! I would minimize the topics and even so many unnecessary topics!

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR under maintenance........again....LOL....you guys are "under maintenance" more than the electrical grid....LOL....WTF....Right in the middle of a tournament, again, and you guys go down. Tired of excuses! Get your shit together.

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its ok

Last edited:
rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there ever going to be a mobile app for ACR that give full access to games to include tournaments?? How is this not a thing yet? I know it has been asked a million times too…. But that only makes it more ridiculous..

agree 100%.. there should be an acr App already just like the other poker sites,

Z

zedesq

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I alerted WPN 3 months ago about this auto sitting out and definitely still continuing to be a problem for very late registration.
I don't know if you guys are currently aware of this but there is currently a glitch on your software. It happens when people come in late to a tournament, they are forced to sit out and auto fold for a bit and end up losing one or two blinds. Not a huge thing but if it happens late into late registration it could put someone at an even bigger disadvantage. More annoying than anything really, I just thought I would mention it.

Z

zedesq

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am boycotting any final table streaming tournaments. If you want to use my play to showcase your site or for others entertainment, there should be additional compensation or an opt out. I find this especially galling on smaller tourneys.

mt2lhd

mt2lhd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey I had a question: how is the process of making a private SNG or cash game table? wanted to know is it possible for me and my friends to make a SNG or cash game table for us?is such feature available for regular users?. and if it's not is there any hope it will be provided someday?

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
happens to me a lot

I alerted WPN 3 months ago about this auto sitting out and definitely still continuing to be a problem for very late registration.
when i jump in super late... i thought it was the fault of my laptop!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Our biggest series ever! The #OSSCub3ed runs February 6th to March 7th.
This is three consecutive tourney series (MOSS, OSS, BOSS) with $25 Million in guaranteed prize pools, including a $2.5 Million tourney and four $1,000,000 events.

#ACR #OSSCubed

More info HERE

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is the site having issues this morning? When I log in no games are showing up.

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never mind. Now I see they had scheduled downtime until 8:30 a.m. ET. Hopefully it'll be back up any minute.

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I heard there is scheduled maintenance from 7-8 ET

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last edited:
E

effece

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the best knowledge acquired is learning to wait. patience is the greatest virtue in poker

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Help

When I tried to log on today to ACR it ran through the update then stopped. Now when I click on icon to start ACR it says" Windows can not access the device, path. or file , You may not have the appropriate permission to access them"

Help !

Thanks

ACESOVEREZZ

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The New hud feature is nice but
You removed the info tab on the bottom left and put it on the top right hud style.
but I keep trying to navigate my old tab like some 90 year old with a cell phone

Can I have the hud and my tab plz
6d5234fc0a1c6a0f857b7d656f82af2f.png

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
@ACR REP
Was the $2 option intentionally removed from Omaha jackpot games? Is it gone forever?

Z

zedesq

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Feedback on the update: I like the alterable info top right but ought to be some way to save it so I don't have to do it each tourney. (and would be nice to be able to expand the next blinds to see how long until)

Put the how many levels left on the tourney status back into the lobby, I use that often.

I also like the option to have 4 seconds to show cards but I would like to be able to toggle that without going into the settings. For the most part I don't want to show my cards because it slows the game but sometimes....

I noticed somebody was offering a 90% stake at 0.8 markup. No good can come from that.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I had purchased stake percentages in these games, the games disappeared from my players I was staking tab, there is probably around $100 missing, possibly more, :mad: and also the profits that I could have won if this anomaly hadn't occurred, the guy was able to re-enter those tournys, by the time I was received the information it was too late to rebuy, I'm in Australia.

I was informed by the guy I was staking as to the disappearance of the games and cash, he has already been reimbursed. If whoever is responsible checks my financial history they will surely see the anomaly. I would like to see what and how it gets reimbursed

The way ACR describes stakes on our financial history leaves a lot to be desired, the descriptions do not correlate to a Tourny No or player.
Having Tourny No's and Player names in the financial history would make a lot more sense compared to what is in place at the moment. If it was as I say, I would be able to show you each stake transaction, as it is I can't decipher who or what tournys were affected, I'm glad that the player I staked in the following games kept a list of the affected games. :(

d74db031a212cbcd66cd764112558894.png

Let me know if you need any more information.

:deal:

Status
Not open for further replies.