Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eugenedav

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Acr needs to fix when you're in a big pot you done put a lot of chips in session will faze out next thing you it will come back you sitting out your chips are gone cause it claims you lost connection when my internet is still running strong. It be their connection.

Lupus

Lupus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Acr getting disconnected

Hello. Happy new year.
I am wondering if there are any issues recently on the ACR site and getting disconnected a lot.
I do not believe it is my connection because my Betonline site does not crash at that time. Only ACR.
But it may take 2-3 minutes to actually reconnect.
Any thoughts for me to try?
Is there an update for the software, that I may be missing? Or some pc update that I should avoid or try installing?
Should I close ACR completely and reopen?
I have tried closing the table and reopening after a moment. But that does not seem to help.

I do like playing on the site and do not usually have any issues.
So I wanted to see if anyone else was seeing this as well.
Thank you.

W

WarrenCushing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not happening much to me anymore. Maybe twice in 20 games, and for only 1 second or so, luckily no hands folded. I play on wireless connection, so quite possible that was the cause of my brief dropouts. Have you checked your internet connection? Any known issues with your ISP dropping out? Too much stuff streaming besides ACR? Try a wired connection to your router?

I stream a youtube podcast often when playing, working good for me.

When Covid hit they had a lot of glitches due to high demand, I think they have fixed things on their end.

Good luck.

Hello. Happy new year.
I am wondering if there are any issues recently on the ACR site and getting disconnected a lot.
I do not believe it is my connection because my Betonline site does not crash at that time. Only ACR.
But it may take 2-3 minutes to actually reconnect.
Any thoughts for me to try?
Is there an update for the software, that I may be missing? Or some pc update that I should avoid or try installing?
Should I close ACR completely and reopen?
I have tried closing the table and reopening after a moment. But that does not seem to help.

I do like playing on the site and do not usually have any issues.
So I wanted to see if anyone else was seeing this as well.
Thank you.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you change the felt color before the FT background reverts to the beach background? I can only get FT background if I didn't change the default table display
Yes, you are right, it is when I change the felt color before the FT! Last night I didn't change the felt color and the ft graphics came up. But that means that if I want to change the felt color I can't get the ft graphics. ACR can you please fix this so you can get the FT graphics even if you chose different felt color and background for pre FT?

S

StuLovesLemons

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Deposits

I enjoy playing on ACR but was wondering why the amount charged to my credit card is always a bit off. Not by a lot, but let’s say I deposit $50. Sometimes the amount charged could be $51 or $53 and of course the amount deposited to my bankroll isn’t the same amount. I understand that there is an exchange rate difference but if I want to put $50 on my credit card, they should just deposit the equivalent amount to the bankroll, right? I’ve contacted customer service before to report the discrepancy and they immediately responded and added a couple of dollars to my bankroll but the point is that if I authorized exactly $50 on my credit card, I shouldn’t be charged $52 and have to fix it later.

Anyone else experience this?

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR

one thing i'm not sure what is going on with ACR since last year back in late November or early Dec. I binked a 27 cent buy in which was a 200.00 GTD which i won like 24 dollars since then i have not had a good hand that held people with hands should be be in a hand would hit and win that hand or even knocked me out.

hog123

hog123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR are these torneys you have suspended right now are they going to start back up???

G

gamblingisfun22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can ACR Rep please dm me? I can't dm as I do not have enough posts. Having verification issue. Would appreciate it.

T

TrueAscension

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Withdrawal Issue

Good morning ACR rep, I am unable to private message you because this is my first post on the board. I have never had withdrawal issues on your site so I am not worried about getting money out. I am simply confused.

I have recently tried to withdraw using crypto at ACR. Understanding yours terms & conditions of only 1 crypto payout per day and 5 per week, I am still unable to withdraw. The message I receive when attempting to withdraw is below. I have contacted y'all by support a couple of times and they take a couple days to respond but have yet to give me a reason why. If you have any suggestions, I am all ears.

Your payout request could not be completed because it exceeds the crypto-currency payout limits on your account.
You can use a different payout method to submit your request.
Please contact Customer Service for more details.

razarach_xD

razarach_xD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe this was answered.... Why can't I play ACR on iphone and tablet ? (iPhone 12pro, ipad Air8 ?

T

TrueAscension

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good morning ACR rep, I am unable to private message you because this is my first post on the board. I have never had withdrawal issues on your site so I am not worried about getting money out. I am simply confused.

I have recently tried to withdraw using crypto at ACR. Understanding yours terms & conditions of only 1 crypto payout per day and 5 per week, I am still unable to withdraw. The message I receive when attempting to withdraw is below. I have contacted y'all by support a couple of times and they take a couple days to respond but have yet to give me a reason why. If you have any suggestions, I am all ears.

Your payout request could not be completed because it exceeds the crypto-currency payout limits on your account.
Please contact Customer Service for more details.​

I received an email back saying HOW DID WE DO? Without answering anything.
I have 35k tied up in your site. Please advise?

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've been experiencing a glitch. Chat sometimes stops working. You can type a message in but it doesn't appear. Closing out the table and being reseated usually corrects the issue.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s come to our attention that the exchange rate on some recent crypto deposit and withdrawals have been miscalculated due to a misconfiguration of one of our processors. We’re on it, and all transactions will be adjusted and made whole by the end of the day.

S

Schijtlijster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also have seen a glitch that seems to be returning every day. You get kicked out, and the red X appears. Twenty seconds of time, then kicked out, same thing, and over and over. The only thing you can do is to sign out entirely, close the room, and then start it up again. Then it will work again. I see it happening to others too.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been experiencing a glitch. Chat sometimes stops working. You can type a message in but it doesn't appear. Closing out the table and being reseated usually corrects the issue.

I also have seen a glitch that seems to be returning every day. You get kicked out, and the red X appears. Twenty seconds of time, then kicked out, same thing, and over and over. The only thing you can do is to sign out entirely, close the room, and then start it up again. Then it will work again. I see it happening to others too.

Could you please try the following steps to try to fix the issues you are experiencing:

1. Find your main directory in file explorer
2. Find ACR/BCP folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer.
6. Check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, if not please update it.
7. Delete cookies and cache from your browser.
8. Download and install (Once you download the software the system will request you a location for the files to be saved please at the end of that location add V2 and click on next/run)
9. Sign in
Here is our Direct Download link:
https://americascardroom.eu/downloading/

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
can we get more micro stud and stud hi/lo games plz
this is what i have to choose from if i dont want to play holdem.........
3297258301c59dcebe4931d427e83b75.png

T

TrueAscension

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s come to our attention that the exchange rate on some recent crypto deposit and withdrawals have been miscalculated due to a misconfiguration of one of our processors. We’re on it, and all transactions will be adjusted and made whole by the end of the day.

Cool. Did you want to ever reply to my question regarding payouts? I have 35,000 on your site that I am unable to get paid out on and no one is answering emails. Its absurd that I am on a forum having to ask you about this with no one answering me. This is the message I continue to get when I go to withdraw. Livechat is of course not working and no one responds to emails.

IMPORTANT

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cool. Did you want to ever reply to my question regarding payouts? I have 35,000 on your site that I am unable to get paid out on and no one is answering emails. Its absurd that I am on a forum having to ask you about this with no one answering me. This is the message I continue to get when I go to withdraw. Livechat is of course not working and no one responds to emails.

IMPORTANT

Hello, could you DM me your user ID to see what might have happened? /

lexyyxel

lexyyxel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys should I play in ACR again ?
-No mobile App
-Classic design

T