Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roadcat

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I had my password "saved" into the ACR app and didn't write it down because I didn't think it was necessary. It somehow got deleted and when I go thru the "forgot password" link it times out after 30 seconds and says "verification expired. check the checkbox again". Which I have done over 50 times.

When I contact "support" most of the time I just get an email asking "how did we do?". Or they tell me to "reset my password".

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I was looking forward to the OSS tourneys and am pretty frustrated at this point.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

UPDATE 12/13/21 I received an email today from support stating that they sent a reset link but it is not in any of my folders. This has happened before. As before I requested them to send it to my alternate email but that never happened.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
UPDATE 12/13/21 I received an email today from support stating that they sent a reset link but it is not in any of my folders. This has happened before. As before I requested them to send it to my alternate email but that never happened.

Hello, if you have already checked your spam/junk folder could you please give me your user name via private message and I can check with our CS team. /

R

Roadcat

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, if you have already checked your spam/junk folder could you please give me your user name via private message and I can check with our CS team. /

Roger A in support just sent me a temp password. It is resolved. Thank you for your reply.

R

Roadcat

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I had my password "saved" into the ACR app and didn't write it down because I didn't think it was necessary. It somehow got deleted and when I go thru the "forgot password" link it times out after 30 seconds and says "verification expired. check the checkbox again". Which I have done over 50 times.

When I contact "support" most of the time I just get an email asking "how did we do?". Or they tell me to "reset my password".

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I was looking forward to the OSS tourneys and am pretty frustrated at this point.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Support just sent me a temp password. Situation has been resolved. Thank you ACR.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi, could you please bring me your email and username by private message?

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Still can not normally play. It let me log in probably once per week if I am lucky, sometimes even twice after a few tries. But mostly not, this what I always got when could not to log in.
https://gyazo.com/d430272fb98ee248cb13cb94f1ad0f30
PS. Java updated to the last version, antivirus off.

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just actually just got started on ACR although I have been signed up a long time. I didn't have a computer and the ACR mobile App was not good for what I play.
Now that I'm there it seem so complicated. So many things going on. Is there a guide or tutorial through the Big Tournaments, the steps, and other things that are different from other sites?

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Hello ACR Rep :)

I can P2P transfer . But I have the following question :
Can I P2P transfer T$ tournament dollars , or only cash balance dollars $$$ can be transfered ??

I wanted to P2P transfer $260 , but I had $151 and 135 T$ , didn't know for sure if T$ can be P2P transfered , although I have the feeeling the 1$ that I P2P transfered some days ago , was reduced from my T$ balance , but I am not 100% sure :(
I didn't know , so the $260 transaction was not made :(

Thank you very much in advance

P

pinkpost1t

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After 3 hours of playing and beat two times AA even one full house against 4xJ I finished 9 on CC daily :)

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just actually just got started on ACR although I have been signed up a long time. I didn't have a computer and the ACR mobile app was not good for what I play.
Now that I'm there it seem so complicated. So many things going on. Is there a guide or tutorial through the Big Tournaments, the steps, and other things that are different from other sites?

I also don't understand some of the things on ACR, they used to have what is called "The Cage Match" and I don't know what that is or how you enter it. I think the finalists were actually flown to Costa Rica to play together at a live table, but that is not something that interests me at all so I don't play those things. Especially nowadays, the last thing I want to be doing is flying out of the country with all the mask crap going on. They might not let me back in!!!

Their "steps" tournaments were called "Cyclones" for a while, but I don't think they run them anymore, or they might only run them when a big tournament is occurring. There is a "Steps" tab in the client, but currently it is entirely blank.

The big thing they are running is called "The Beast" which seems to be some kind of leaderboard thing, but I don't really understand what that is and really don't have much interest in it.

For me, I just play the regular, simple, standard tournaments and those are more than enough challenge. Just the time involved in regular ACR tournaments is insane, the few times I make a deep run it will go 10 or 11 or 12 hours pretty easily, especially in the 4-hour-long or even 5-hour-long late registration events... I know poker tournaments are a marathon and not a sprint, but it is truly a massive "grind" to win one of them, and it seems only the most patient of players ever gets there. I usually get tired and end up shoving in spots where I shouldn't be shoving, mainly because I'd rather just get to sleep than keep playing. LOL You really need to be a "night owl" to play on ACR, of course it depends what part of the world you live in, but for USA players like myself, the biggest tournaments don't begin until mid-afternoon and they can (and do) run all the way until the middle of the night or even early the next morning...

Good luck, it is without a doubt the best site we "free" Americans (sigh) can play on these days, and its not even close really. There's no bigger site with bigger tournaments, but if you're a sleepyhead like I am in my old age, its certainly not the easiest site in the world just due to the hours involved. Love big field tournaments, and ACR surely offers them... but they are looooooong.

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also don't understand some of the things on ACR, they used to have what is called "The Cage Match" and I don't know what that is or how you enter it. I think the finalists were actually flown to Costa Rica to play together at a live table, but that is not something that interests me at all so I don't play those things. Especially nowadays, the last thing I want to be doing is flying out of the country with all the mask crap going on. They might not let me back in!!!

Their "steps" tournaments were called "Cyclones" for a while, but I don't think they run them anymore, or they might only run them when a big tournament is occurring. There is a "Steps" tab in the client, but currently it is entirely blank.

The big thing they are running is called "The Beast" which seems to be some kind of leaderboard thing, but I don't really understand what that is and really don't have much interest in it.

For me, I just play the regular, simple, standard tournaments and those are more than enough challenge. Just the time involved in regular ACR tournaments is insane, the few times I make a deep run it will go 10 or 11 or 12 hours pretty easily, especially in the 4-hour-long or even 5-hour-long late registration events... I know poker tournaments are a marathon and not a sprint, but it is truly a massive "grind" to win one of them, and it seems only the most patient of players ever gets there. I usually get tired and end up shoving in spots where I shouldn't be shoving, mainly because I'd rather just get to sleep than keep playing. LOL You really need to be a "night owl" to play on ACR, of course it depends what part of the world you live in, but for USA players like myself, the biggest tournaments don't begin until mid-afternoon and they can (and do) run all the way until the middle of the night or even early the next morning...

Good luck, it is without a doubt the best site we "free" Americans (sigh) can play on these days, and its not even close really. There's no bigger site with bigger tournaments, but if you're a sleepyhead like I am in my old age, its certainly not the easiest site in the world just due to the hours involved. Love big field tournaments, and ACR surely offers them... but they are looooooong.
Yeah. I will probably stay playing mostly at Bet Online. I just was curious about ACR it looks more higher stakes oriented and to big of player pools for me to stay afloat. I don't deposit. I just play freerolls till I get a little money on my account then try to build it up.

R

rai83

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Problems with the software after the ACR update

Hello, everyone!
After updating the client, I can't log in to my account.The support service can't help, they say everything is okay.Has anyone encountered this?

Attachments

• Скриншот 20.12.21_16.21.14.png
    Скриншот 20.12.21_16.21.14.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited by a moderator:
TheIpS

TheIpS

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, everyone!
After updating the client, I can't log in to my account.The support service can't help, they say everything is okay.Has anyone encountered this?
Try reinstalling the application:

First uninstall the application, then restart the computer, and then install the application.

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah. I will probably stay playing mostly at Bet Online. I just was curious about ACR it looks more higher stakes oriented and to big of player pools for me to stay afloat. I don't deposit. I just play freerolls till I get a little money on my account then try to build it up.

You don't have to sweat that part, I don't deposit either and my entire 4-digit bankroll began by winning a buck or two in freerolls... with enough time and patience, I believe anybody can get anywhere in poker. The problem is that it can be a very frustrating game when things just don't work out, and many lose hope and give up.

I've done the exact same freeroll-to-hero challenge on BOL and I haven't had anywhere near the same success there, mainly because of the much-lower tournament field sizes (and hence, prize pools). Also, for a long time, BOL did not run any freerolls which is why I joined CardsChat. ACR does run freerolls every few hours, which again shows that they are the best site Americans have these days, and its not even close. They even run both regular PLO and also PLO Hi-Lo freerolls which is my favorite game these days!

Even if you can't stomach the extremely time-consuming big field events, you would probably find many smaller field tournaments to your liking, and you can find those running at any time of the day. My attitude is that I will play on any site that accepts Americans and just see what I can do - as a freeroller, there's really no reason not to!! Best wishes.

R

rai83

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Try reinstalling the application:

first uninstall the application, then restart the computer, and then install the application.

Thanks for the advice.
Does not work!

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You don't have to sweat that part, I don't deposit either and my entire 4-digit bankroll began by winning a buck or two in freerolls... with enough time and patience, I believe anybody can get anywhere in poker. The problem is that it can be a very frustrating game when things just don't work out, and many lose hope and give up.

I've done the exact same freeroll-to-hero challenge on BOL and I haven't had anywhere near the same success there, mainly because of the much-lower tournament field sizes (and hence, prize pools). Also, for a long time, BOL did not run any freerolls which is why I joined CardsChat. ACR does run freerolls every few hours, which again shows that they are the best site Americans have these days, and its not even close. They even run both regular PLO and also PLO Hi-Lo freerolls which is my favorite game these days!

Even if you can't stomach the extremely time-consuming big field events, you would probably find many smaller field tournaments to your liking, and you can find those running at any time of the day. My attitude is that I will play on any site that accepts Americans and just see what I can do - as a freeroller, there's really no reason not to!! Best wishes.

I totally agree with you regards ACR. :D

DanielSnrL

DanielSnrL

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi... don't you have any plans to release a mobile app? Playing through the browser is really bad.

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
is ACR having issues? I dont' see any cash games in the client.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please, please can we have 5NL blitz tables I would love you forever then. The Reg tables are so Sloooooooooooooooooow

Z

zedesq

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who wants their final table hole cards to be visible? What an awful idea.

Z

zedesq

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lots of disappearing notes today.

In fact entire tables of notes are disappearing. I know they were there because I saw them earlier today. I've reloaded the table and also closed everything, signed out and reloaded the site and still they're gone.

Ahh every table change the notes disappear.

And rebooting does not solve the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,
The last couple final tables I made the final table background with the people standing around the rail just pops up for a second then it goes back to the beach background I have selected. I want the final table background to stay. It so so exciting! LOL I don't know how to fix this, it used to display the FT background while I was at FT. Under settings and Playing Experience gameplay I do have use FT graphics selected but this is not working. Anything else I can do? Thanks!!!

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,
The last couple final tables I made the final table background with the people standing around the rail just pops up for a second then it goes back to the beach background I have selected. I want the final table background to stay. It so so exciting! LOL I don't know how to fix this, it used to display the FT background while I was at FT. Under settings and Playing Experience gameplay I do have use FT graphics selected but this is not working. Anything else I can do? Thanks!!!

Do you change the felt color before the FT background reverts to the beach background? I can only get FT background if I didn't change the default table display

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
note problems

Lots of disappearing notes today.

In fact entire tables of notes are disappearing. I know they were there because I saw them earlier today. I've reloaded the table and also closed everything, signed out and reloaded the site and still they're gone.

Ahh every table change the notes disappear.

And rebooting does not solve the problem.
ive had issues with poker notes on both ACR and BCP for years ! cant tell when they get saved for good, and if or why they seem to vanish .

Status
Not open for further replies.