Status
Not open for further replies.
K

killbello

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is one of better sites for play mtt, cash game is a lot difficult i think, withdrawal in btc are very fast

N

Natasha Veneska

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Closed My ACR Account 4 Years Ago-Please Let Me Come Back To ACR

I closed my account out on my own accord, about 4 years ago. They say I can't come back to ACR. They said I can play on their sister sites, like Black Chip poker, and True. ACR has the best freerolls, though. I think they should allow you to come back, since I was in good standing, and closed my account on my own.

Last edited:
Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I closed my account out on my own accord, about 4 years ago. They say I can't come back to ACR. They said I can play on their sister sites, like Black Chip poker, and True. ACR has the best freerolls, though. I think they should allow you to come back, since I was in good standing, and closed my account on my own.
Black Chip has almost the same games and freerolls as ACR has, the only difference I have noticed is that some private games are only on ACR. Make a BCP account and your problems are over.

:)

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please help me solve the problem!!!! The support service can't or won't help!! I had a ticket worth $33! Which expired on November 18! I registered for the tournament number 661426809 20000 dollars knockout, which was scheduled to take place on November 18 at 21 30 Moscow time. But then suddenly my registration was canceled due to a lack of registered players!!?? And this is more than 20 hours before the start of the tournament!?? And since my ticket has already expired at this time, I have not received any refund!! I wrote about it to the support service, but they told me that the ticket was converted! I sent them a picture of the cash register (that I didn't receive any money), but they don't do anything! Is that fair? After all, I registered for the tournament before the ticket expires! Please sort it out and return me either the money for the debited ticket or give me the opportunity to play in this next tournament! Since the support service arrives, this is just a banal theft! I expect at least from you adequacy

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please help me solve the problem!!!! The support service can't or won't help!! I had a ticket worth $33! Which expired on November 18! I registered for the tournament number 661426809 20000 dollars knockout, which was scheduled to take place on November 18 at 21 30 Moscow time. But then suddenly my registration was canceled due to a lack of registered players!!?? And this is more than 20 hours before the start of the tournament!?? And since my ticket has already expired at this time, I have not received any refund!! I wrote about it to the support service, but they told me that the ticket was converted! I sent them a picture of the cash register (that I didn't receive any money), but they don't do anything! Is that fair? After all, I registered for the tournament before the ticket expires! Please sort it out and return me either the money for the debited ticket or give me the opportunity to play in this next tournament! Since the support service arrives, this is just a banal theft! I expect at least from you adequacy

Please send me a private message with your screen name and full details of your issue, to further escalate it.

ACR Rep

hog123

hog123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am just dreaming lol

But me being in sales I know if you dont ask you never will know if you can get it

Is there a chance that ACR will make a hog Avatar reason I ask is my sn on acr is hog123

Thanks hog

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi Natasha, when a player confirm permanent account closure, I'm afraid to tell you there's no way to reverse that decision, truly hope you can understand.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am just dreaming lol

But me being in sales I know if you dont ask you never will know if you can get it

Is there a chance that ACR will make a hog Avatar reason I ask is my sn on acr is hog123

Thanks hog

Hi and thanks for the suggestions! I will properly cascade it to the department in charge.

ACR Rep

P

PAiceman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR

Love the range of country's acr reaches , playing poker w/ players all over the world very very neat.:icon_bigs

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love the range of country's acr reaches , playing poker w/ players all over the world very very neat.:icon_bigs

Great to hear that you are enjoying meeting and playing with other players. Good luck at the tables! /

H

Hotpot604

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
100% bonus

Hi, I recently joined and deposit but did not received the 100% bonus. Can I pm you my info? Thanks

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I recently joined and deposit but did not received the 100% bonus. Can I pm you my info? Thanks

Hi and welcome!! Sure please send me a private message with your screen name and I will look into this!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OSS $15 MILLION GTD

The flagship series returns for an 18th time! The Online Super Series runs December 5th to 19th with $15 Million GTD across over 100 tourneys. Included are four $1 Million events and a $2 Million event.

More information HERE

#ACR #OSS #Poker

igrok8503

igrok8503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before the new year, you have to win a couple of thousand dollars.
Two weeks and $ 15 million, seven million a week, or even a million a day? Good luck to everyone in this New Year's Eve series !!!

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please send me a private message with your screen name and full details of your issue, to further escalate it.

ACR Rep
Thank you so much for your work! You always solve our problems promptly and efficiently! Be healthy and always be on our forum!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you so much for your work! You always solve our problems promptly and efficiently! Be healthy and always be on our forum!

Thanks for the kind words, is a pleasure to help our valuable players!! Best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving from everyone at Americas Cardroom.

We hope you have a great holiday, no matter how you choose to celebrate.

#ACR #Poker #PokerPlayer #PokerFun #OnlinePoker #Thanksgiving #Holiday

FFC3E_5WUAA2Qin

blake2702

blake2702

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Does Acr have any plans to introduce more staking, i.e low value games.

Thanks I do appreciate your efforts

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The #WSOP Main Event wasn't the only noteworthy poker tourney in November. Last week Michael #Loncar hosted online home games for players who couldn't make it to #Vegas.

Learn more about it in our blog
HERE

#WPN #ACR #Poker #TheBigBlind #PokerBlog

dsmilez

dsmilez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play, I can rarely use the chat function. I'm assuming this is simply some kind of bug that can easily be fixed with an update? I realize many players are multi-tabling and may not really use the chat but it would be nice to use it anytime I want. Thanks in advance!

P

prettByRD

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Beware! Mobile site very limited! Not the same as computer site!

For those of you, like me, who are strictly mobile phone players, ass opposed to computer players, you may not realize what your missing and what you dont even have access to, because their phone version of their site, is limmited, and does not include all the options and ways to play that their normal computer web site does! Like TOURNAMENTS AND FREEROLLS! I spent so much time trying to figure out what I was doing wrong, or what I was missing, trying to figure out how to get to their tournaments page or find a freeroll! My boyfriend, who plays on his computer, insisted that they had them! Thats why I signed up. I kept explainjng what lame options I had, and he kept telling me about these other tabs, that I for some reason, just couldnt seem to find! When I finally saw his computer screen and all the tabs he had available, on their site, and bow different it was, I was mad!! I didnt have any of that! And I wasnt going to deposit any money, until I knew I would be able to play in tournaments! so I finally contacted them, and asked them, only to find out, that's just how their mobile version is! it is not their normal same website, it is a limited version with only some of the games!! If you want to access to a lot of things, like freerolls or any tournaments, you have to get on from a computer! Even to change your avatar. Which is fine, but THEY DONT SAY THAT AT ALL, ANYWHERE, EVER, IN ANY OF THEIR ADVERTISEMENTS FOR THEIR MOBILE SITE, OR ANYWHERE BEFORE OR DURING SIGN UP, and im betting you wont see it anywhere along the way to the cashier or while you're making a deposit, in anticipation of playing all tbe things they are advertising that they have, either! I am so resentful of the time I wasted signing up and trying over and over to find something that I was lead to believe would be there, and wasnt! I am sooooo glad I did not deposit money! so for all you mobile players out there, keep that in mind when playing at Americas Cardroom! If you are playing on your phone, theres a whole huge world you are missing and dont even have access too, that others do! and they make no effort what so ever to inform anyone of this For this reason, I refuse to play here!

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I was playing on ACR today and a window opened asking me to verify I wasn't a bot.

Then a message appeared stating my answer was incorrect and I would be getting an email with more information.

I did not get an email, is my account in jeopardy, did I get hacked, or, is there no problem.

Anyone else have this happen?

Reactions: AKQ
Status
Not open for further replies.