Not open for further replies.
Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when is the mobile App coming? i guess we passed the "soon" timeline dear rep.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when is the mobile app coming? i guess we passed the "soon" timeline dear rep.

Hi, as of now there still no ETA I'm afraid. Hopefully for a near future. We do appreciate your patience.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PLAY IT SAFE FEATURE

Our latest software update is now complete. Make sure to watch our #YouTube video detailing the exciting changes, including our new Play It Safe feature.

#PlayItSafe #ACR #WPN #Software

S

SlimmBanditt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not Again...

Our latest software update is now complete. Make sure to watch our #YouTube video detailing the exciting changes, including our new Play It Safe feature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbHYtTkXrhk

#PlayItSafe #ACR #WPN #Software

Yeah and along with the exciting new changes it seems either a resolution to a past issue has been reverted or a new problem created.. I had issues for a great while that made ACR unplayable for me because of disconnects and lag. The issue was resolved on a previous update several months back and the software has been running smooth as silk for me ever since... that is until today when I logged in and the most previous update was installed. Now my fan sounds like it is about to lift my laptop off of the table the entire time I have one table open and blitz is nearly unplayable again because of the lag. Nothing else has changed on my end that could be causing the issue it pretty well has to be something to do with the update. I hope whatever it is is resolved again soon and the platform doesn't become unplayable for me again. I hate ignition's anonymous tables.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't play on this site for a while, as there are plenty more options at the moment out there, but I would, for a while this one was the number 1 for me. But the updates, silly changes in the last 1-1,5 years ruined it for me.... Crazy, totally mixed blind structures, randomly cancelled tourneys, no 9max tourneys, only CG or SNG left for 9max - what caused 10-15% of traffic loss for the room anyway. Nowadays it is clearly visible.

So just a topic, maybe the clever guys re-think, bringing back at least daily 5-10 9max tourneys on all level, as thats still the most popular format, fit best for multi tableing, so even the room would profit from that. Have no idea, who and why could find it out to get rid of all without a notice from a day to another.

Cardschat topic, what table size you prefer (most of the ACR/WPN players whose wrote in it prefer 9max, dont know you care just a bit what your customers say...check back how many players were averagely on the 11$ Boski when it was 9 max, and compare how many now....):

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/online-poker-73/what-size-table-do-you-prefer-488872/page/2/

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, as of now there still no ETA I'm afraid. Hopefully for a near future. We do appreciate your patience.

ACR Rep

strange, a rep of acr confirmed here not long ago that its coming "very soon". thanks for your efforts :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
strange, a rep of acr confirmed here not long ago that its coming "very soon". thanks for your efforts :)

Hi, yes exactly soon... but there's no ETA we can confirm, I'm afraid.

Thanks again for your patience!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't play on this site for a while, as there are plenty more options at the moment out there, but I would, for a while this one was the number 1 for me. But the updates, silly changes in the last 1-1,5 years ruined it for me.... Crazy, totally mixed blind structures, randomly cancelled tourneys, no 9max tourneys, only CG or SNG left for 9max - what caused 10-15% of traffic loss for the room anyway. Nowadays it is clearly visible.

So just a topic, maybe the clever guys re-think, bringing back at least daily 5-10 9max tourneys on all level, as thats still the most popular format, fit best for multi tableing, so even the room would profit from that. Have no idea, who and why could find it out to get rid of all without a notice from a day to another.

Cardschat topic, what table size you prefer (most of the ACR/WPN players whose wrote in it prefer 9max, dont know you care just a bit what your customers say...check back how many players were averagely on the 11$ Boski when it was 9 max, and compare how many now....):

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/online-poker-73/what-size-table-do-you-prefer-488872/page/2/

Thanks for the feedback, I've sent to the department in charge so they can consider it.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah and along with the exciting new changes it seems either a resolution to a past issue has been reverted or a new problem created.. I had issues for a great while that made ACR unplayable for me because of disconnects and lag. The issue was resolved on a previous update several months back and the software has been running smooth as silk for me ever since... that is until today when I logged in and the most previous update was installed. Now my fan sounds like it is about to lift my laptop off of the table the entire time I have one table open and blitz is nearly unplayable again because of the lag. Nothing else has changed on my end that could be causing the issue it pretty well has to be something to do with the update. I hope whatever it is is resolved again soon and the platform doesn't become unplayable for me again. I hate Ignition's anonymous tables.

Hi, please try to follow the next steps and let us know:

1. Find your main directory in file explorer!
2. Find ACR/BCP folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer.
6. Check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, if not please update it.
7. Delete cookies and cache from your browser.
8. Download and install (Once you download the software the system will request you a location for the files to be saved please at the end of that location add V2 and click on next/run)
9. Sign in

Here is our Direct Download link:

https://americascardroom.eu/downloading/

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Halloween special PKO's

1f47b.png
Halloween Costume
2714.png

1f47d.png
Spooky Avatar
2714.png

2708.png
$55 buy-in flight for the #Halloween Special PKO on Sunday
2714.png

1f383.png
Do you have it all ready for Halloween
2753.png

#ACR #Poker #PokerPlayer #PokerFun #OnlinePoker #PKOS
FC0sEkeXsAEHNL3

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
IMPORTANT NOTICE DOWNTIME

We're going to have downtime for maintenance, tomorrow Monday, November 1st from 7:30 am to 9:30 am ET. Thank you for your understanding.
FDErGO2WQAkiW_V

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So your "site maintenance" today also deleted ALL the tournaments with a status of "Finished"...

...so we have no idea what happened in yesterday's two biggest events, the $1M and the $300K.

ACR has always been VERY quick on the trigger to delete recent events, you get one day maximum to inspect them all, then they are gone for good. While I understand you cannot save every tournament's results from the beginning of time, you could at least put them somewhere for a week.

Sometimes I return the next day to see my own finishes in tournaments, specifically so I can keep my own personal database accurate in terms of how many players registered, my actual finish position, etc.

I don't expect ACR to be concerned with my point or my request, I know you have much bigger concerns on your hands... but I view this as "poor customer service" and I hope someone there hears my words and understands the complaint. Thanks.

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone have screenshots of the 1M and 300K lobbies from yesterday so we can see how they ended?

I saw the overlay in the 1M was massive, they barely hit 800K, so I'm also curious about that, how the heck does ACR afford 200K overlays?

One answer to that questions is "they rake the satellites too" which is sort of a hidden profit number since nobody really knows how many satellites are run for such a big tournament and ACR obviously doesn't divulge such info.

This whole thing sure is odd, it's like yesterday's tournaments never even happened. But I also don't think they got cancelled because I don't see any complaints across the various poker forums I visit each day. Weird.

P.S. On the other hand, the 300K hit a rather remarkable figure, something close to 500K. ACR is funny, they either miss guarantees badly, or they crush them, and there's no real rhyme or reason to it (except the buy-in amount obviously). I think this week's $22 100K might hit 1M just from seeing how many entries are already in it. LOL

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So your "site maintenance" today also deleted ALL the tournaments with a status of "Finished"...

...so we have no idea what happened in yesterday's two biggest events, the $1M and the $300K.

ACR has always been VERY quick on the trigger to delete recent events, you get one day maximum to inspect them all, then they are gone for good. While I understand you cannot save every tournament's results from the beginning of time, you could at least put them somewhere for a week.

Sometimes I return the next day to see my own finishes in tournaments, specifically so I can keep my own personal database accurate in terms of how many players registered, my actual finish position, etc.

I don't expect ACR to be concerned with my point or my request, I know you have much bigger concerns on your hands... but I view this as "poor customer service" and I hope someone there hears my words and understands the complaint. Thanks.

Does anyone have screenshots of the 1M and 300K lobbies from yesterday so we can see how they ended?

I saw the overlay in the 1M was massive, they barely hit 800K, so I'm also curious about that, how the heck does ACR afford 200K overlays?

One answer to that questions is "they rake the satellites too" which is sort of a hidden profit number since nobody really knows how many satellites are run for such a big tournament and ACR obviously doesn't divulge such info.

This whole thing sure is odd, it's like yesterday's tournaments never even happened. But I also don't think they got cancelled because I don't see any complaints across the various poker forums I visit each day. Weird.

P.S. On the other hand, the 300K hit a rather remarkable figure, something close to 500K. ACR is funny, they either miss guarantees badly, or they crush them, and there's no real rhyme or reason to it (except the buy-in amount obviously). I think this week's $22 100K might hit 1M just from seeing how many entries are already in it. LOL

If you need specif information regarding a tournament already finished, please send your request directly to support@winningpokernetwork.com and they will gladly assist you in this matter. Finished tournaments are remove from the lobby within 24 hours and new ones are added daily, however if you need a hand history or hand review, our support department can send you the information you need by email.

Now if you have any other concerns related to the integrity of our poker site, you can always reach out to our Game integrity department via email to gameintegrity@winningpokernetwork.com and they will be more than happy to answer all your inquiries.

ACR Rep

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you need specif information regarding a tournament already finished, please send your request directly to support@winningpokernetwork.com and they will gladly assist you in this matter. Finished tournaments are remove from the lobby within 24 hours and new ones are added daily, however if you need a hand history or hand review, our support department can send you the information you need by email.

Now if you have any other concerns related to the integrity of our poker site, you can always reach out to our Game integrity department via email to gameintegrity@winningpokernetwork.com and they will be more than happy to answer all your inquiries.

ACR Rep

Thanks for the reply. I simply find it odd that a poker site advertises OMG MILLION DOLLAR TOURNAMENT but when the tournament actually runs, there's no publicity at all and NO RESULTS FOUND ANYWHERE.

it's just all very weird, like you guys are trying to hide the results from everyone. Why? Why aren't you publicizing who won and how much? Don't you think people want to hear that? Don't you think people want to know what happened?

Well, apparently I'm the only one who cares about poker results in the whole world. Sometimes I feel like this world has gone completely insane and I'm the only sane person left in it. Weird feeling. It's like a science fiction movie or something.

Ah well... if you guys don't care... why should we? If you don't want fans and rails on your site, that's your choice I guess. An odd choice, that's all I can say about it.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, apparently I'm the only one who cares about poker results in the whole world. Sometimes I feel like this world has gone completely insane and I'm the only sane person left in it. Weird feeling. It's like a science fiction movie or something.

Ah well... if you guys don't care... why should we? If you don't want fans and rails on your site, that's your choice I guess. An odd choice, that's all I can say about it.

not only you, even i've stopped regularly playing on their site - sometimes go there for killing time and play some freerolls or micros -, i check the lobby time by time, hoping finally they made some positive changes from my point of view.

Well, they don't, now it is even harder to find the finished tourneys, as they changed in the lobby to "finished" instead of showing the starting time for the finished tourneys + they randomly cutting the guarantees, delete tourneys etc.

plenty wpn players are CC members, but they never had a survey, vote here, before or after changes, what do you like, how it would be better to change etc.

And i am sure they wonder why their player pool is less and less...

Otherwise, all rooms have overlay tourneys time by time, last time the GG had a series, where the main event was in overlay by few 100k, they can cover it easily with an other one. wpn tries to do it with randomly change the gtds, probably how they see the online players in previous days. Just check regularly the Boski one, what was 20-25k gtd a year or half year ago, nowadays they change it day by day, in the last 3 weeks i saw 10k, 12k, 15k gtd.... and that's a main daily low level event..... or would be..... and they cut, deleted so many tourneys, that play there regularly doesnt make sense anymore - and still dont mention the stupid structures.... basically all other rooms - with who they would like to be in competion - have a basic tourney system, regular tourneys, fixed gtds, depending on time, but still everyday the same in the same time. wpn doesnt even think about it... nobody will multitable in a 2-22$ wilde buyin range, just because they dont offer more, and the only 8max tourneys also reduce the possibility to multitable, as you can play less tourneys in 8max compare to 9max....

plenty strange things, what makes no sense to me at all, either.......

They had the Brawl tourneys earlier, with flies everyday, 2nd day on Sunday, on all level, they get rid of that pretty fast, too. i suppose it will end the same way, soon...

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the reply. I simply find it odd that a poker site advertises OMG MILLION DOLLAR TOURNAMENT but when the tournament actually runs, there's no publicity at all and NO RESULTS FOUND ANYWHERE.

it's just all very weird, like you guys are trying to hide the results from everyone. Why? Why aren't you publicizing who won and how much? Don't you think people want to hear that? Don't you think people want to know what happened?

Million Dollar Sunday results are public for everyone to see in the lobby. We also post recaps in our Big Blind blog. Here are a couple we posted yesterday and on Monday:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/pok...-dollar-sundays-tastier-than-halloween-candy/

https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-blog/2021/11/sunday-recap-no-shortage-of-halloween-treats/

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Million Dollar Sunday results are public for everyone to see in the lobby. We also post recaps in our Big Blind blog. Here are a couple we posted yesterday and on Monday:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/pok...-dollar-sundays-tastier-than-halloween-candy/

https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-blog/2021/11/sunday-recap-no-shortage-of-halloween-treats/

Thank you ACR Rep. And please accept my apologies to you and everyone at ACR ... because I had no idea you had such a blog... and that's my fault entirely.

Much obliged for passing those links along, even tho it only lists the top three finishers, it's still precisely what I had been looking for. Thank you!!! Best wishes.

P.S. Just to clarify, for your information... the problem is, ACR had a site update happen very early on Monday morning... and that site update wiped out ALL the results from Sunday's tournaments... which is why I had my big complaint. I do realize and understand that USUALLY those results ARE available to peruse... however, this week was a special case, and they weren't available. Stuff happens, I know, and I understand that. Thanks again!!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
THE DOUBLE DEUCE

Our new $100,000 GTD tourney has just a $22 buy-in tourney. That’s why we’ve called it the #DoubleDeuce. The first of its 35 weekly flights is this Sunday at 5pm ET and the first Day 2 is on November 7th. Read more in our blog HERE

#ACR #Poker #MDS

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think it would be nice if there was a history page on the WPN skins websites where we could see a history of past tournaments with a filter so we could look for specific types of tournaments.

It can be both fun and quite valuable to have this information. For example the ability to see which tournaments frequently overlay is not only valuable to the player but can potentially be valuable to the house as value hunters decrease the overlay.

hog123

hog123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So just a thought

Looks like the T22 is going to stay I hope

ACR needs more smaller buyins bigger payout like the T22 I know you guys all over that I hope

Status
Not open for further replies.