ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So just a thought

Looks like the T22 is going to stay I hope

ACR needs more smaller buyins bigger payout like the T22 I know you guys all over that I hope

I think it would be nice if there was a history page on the WPN skins websites where we could see a history of past tournaments with a filter so we could look for specific types of tournaments.

It can be both fun and quite valuable to have this information. For example the ability to see which tournaments frequently overlay is not only valuable to the player but can potentially be valuable to the house as value hunters decrease the overlay.

Thanks for the feedback, it was sent to the department in charge!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
TWITCH STORM IS BACK

There's a Twitch Storm on the horizon! Join us Saturday, Nov. 20th starting at 12pm ET for an incredible #TwitchStorm. Be there as content creators from the worlds of sports, gaming, & entertainment give away $50 every 5-15 min. for 24 hours straight.

More Info HERE

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Is there a way to further minimize the main lobby and tournament lobbies?

Also, when I'm using a TV as a second monitor I can only minimize the tables a little bit and the lobbies take up more than the entire TV with no way to make them smaller.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Also, when I'm using a TV as a second monitor I can only minimize the tables a little bit and the lobbies take up more than the entire TV with no way to make them smaller.

This may just be the way TV's are I might have to buy another monitor lol

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DOWNTIME FOR MAINTENANCE

We're going to have downtime for maintenance, tomorrow Thursday, November 11th from 5:30 am to 8:30 am ET. Thank you for your understanding.

FD4THbpXIAMVcC0

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear ACR Rep,
Will you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ask your technical team to fix the Hand History bug for us?

Specifically, the problem occurs during our final tournament hand when we "bust out" of the tournament. Quite often this hand is NOT RECORDED PROPERLY into the hand history text file... and this is absolutely awful, because that final hand is usually the hand we want to analyze the most afterwards, to see if we might have played the hand improperly.

Reviewing hand histories is the main way we improve as players... perhaps you don't care about that, perhaps you don't want us to improve, I dunno...

...but this hand history bug is so annoying when it happens, it just drives me up the wall. I can handle bad beats and coolers and I don't tilt due to any of that, it's part of poker. What tilts me is SOFTWARE ISSUES, and the fact that ACR refuses to fix this obvious and neverending "bug".

It seems to happen if we close the tournament table too quickly after the hand is over... and I also suspect it also occurs when the table closes itself after the hand, when there is a consolidation of tournament tables and our bust-out means the table we were sitting at is eliminated and all the players get moved.

I am BEGGING YOU GUYS to fix this once and for all. There is no reason for this issue still occurring after at least two years of being notified about it - check you Winning Poker Forums, there is a post from 2020 regarding this exact problem and you guys just refuse to fix it...

Thanks for listening, but you need to do more than issue the standard "I'll relay it and they'll look into it." MAKE IT HAPPEN DUDE. DAMN IT!!! Thx

Sschafell

Sschafell

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I wish I had some frerroll, more attractive in partnership with cardchat!

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, help. I read through the rules and I keep running into different things. Like all bronze get the freeroll password mon-fri, and I go looking and find it saying that only platinum has rights to Thursday freerolls on acr, or bcp. A little help with understanding? :confused:

Just a helpful reply... this is the wrong forum for this question, you should post it into the "CardsChat Freerolls" forum instead. This thread is for communicating with the ACR Representative about things related to ACR only.

ACR hosts the freerolls for Cards Chat, yes, but they have nothing to do with the different bronze/silver/platinum levels - that is entirely CardsChat's responsibility so the ACR Rep won't be able to answer them here.

M

Mendo420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR

I really dig ACR...They have killer freerolls:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear ACR Rep,
Will you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ask your technical team to fix the Hand History bug for us?

Specifically, the problem occurs during our final tournament hand when we "bust out" of the tournament. Quite often this hand is NOT RECORDED PROPERLY into the hand history text file... and this is absolutely awful, because that final hand is usually the hand we want to analyze the most afterwards, to see if we might have played the hand improperly.

Reviewing hand histories is the main way we improve as players... perhaps you don't care about that, perhaps you don't want us to improve, I dunno...

...but this hand history bug is so annoying when it happens, it just drives me up the wall. I can handle bad beats and coolers and I don't tilt due to any of that, it's part of poker. What tilts me is SOFTWARE ISSUES, and the fact that ACR refuses to fix this obvious and neverending "bug".

It seems to happen if we close the tournament table too quickly after the hand is over... and I also suspect it also occurs when the table closes itself after the hand, when there is a consolidation of tournament tables and our bust-out means the table we were sitting at is eliminated and all the players get moved.

I am BEGGING YOU GUYS to fix this once and for all. There is no reason for this issue still occurring after at least two years of being notified about it - check you Winning Poker Forums, there is a post from 2020 regarding this exact problem and you guys just refuse to fix it...

Thanks for listening, but you need to do more than issue the standard "I'll relay it and they'll look into it." MAKE IT HAPPEN DUDE. DAMN IT!!! Thx

Thanks for the feedback, it was sent to the department in charge.

ACR Rep

N

neagranufan19380

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How is ACR with withdrawals as far as turnaround time? I've seen mixed reviews.

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the feedback, it was sent to the department in charge.

ACR Rep

Thanks for relaying it, but we've done this before and nothing has changed to date.

Over the months and years, I have missed many "final hands" in my tournaments, yes sometimes I shut the table down too quickly and that is certainly my fault, but it is a hard habit to break. I NEVER shut the client down in full, however. The ACR client always keeps running, and that is why this problem is so frustrating. Why is writing the hand history into the text file on our hard drive tied to the TABLE ITSELF? It should be tied to the ACR client instead - it should not matter if we close the table too soon, that hand history should still be able to be written to the text file since the ACR client is still running. poker stars doesn't have this issue, for instance. They've figured it out, so why can't ACR?

My question to you, ACR Rep: How many hand histories can I request from your customer service department? Can I request my ENTIRE hand history, from the very first tournament I played on ACR up thru the present moment? Would they actually pull them all for me and send them in a ZIP file? Or is that too extreme?

I don't want to bother them endlessly, I mean this literally happens every poker session I play on ACR, which means I would be emailing requests for hand histories almost every day, and I'm sure they'd start to get really sick of me... LOL Perhaps that's what I SHOULD be doing, because perhaps that is the best way to get this thing fixed at long last, once they get so aggravated at my constant requests, they'll realize fixing it would end the issue for good.

Thanks for listening and trying to assist us with our complaints, I know you do your best.

I put my main question in bold - I suppose I could just email my request and see what the response is, but I'll wait to see what you have to say about it. If you don't know the answer, then I'll contact customer service at that point. Thanks again. In case anyone needs it, my ACR username is the same as my CC username - Alizona.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How is ACR with withdrawals as far as turnaround time? I've seen mixed reviews.

I've received payouts as fast as 20 minutes. I've received payouts as slow as 5 hours. Nothing ever longer than that. However - I have only ever withdrawn $500 or under at a single time, so it might take longer for larger payouts. I really doubt it, but maybe.
Also I receive payouts via bitcoin. Other methods might take longer.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for relaying it, but we've done this before and nothing has changed to date.

Over the months and years, I have missed many "final hands" in my tournaments, yes sometimes I shut the table down too quickly and that is certainly my fault, but it is a hard habit to break. I NEVER shut the client down in full, however. The ACR client always keeps running, and that is why this problem is so frustrating. Why is writing the hand history into the text file on our hard drive tied to the TABLE ITSELF? It should be tied to the ACR client instead - it should not matter if we close the table too soon, that hand history should still be able to be written to the text file since the ACR client is still running. Poker Stars doesn't have this issue, for instance. They've figured it out, so why can't ACR?

My question to you, ACR Rep: How many hand histories can I request from your customer service department? Can I request my ENTIRE hand history, from the very first tournament I played on ACR up thru the present moment? Would they actually pull them all for me and send them in a ZIP file? Or is that too extreme?

I don't want to bother them endlessly, I mean this literally happens every poker session I play on ACR, which means I would be emailing requests for hand histories almost every day, and I'm sure they'd start to get really sick of me... LOL Perhaps that's what I SHOULD be doing, because perhaps that is the best way to get this thing fixed at long last, once they get so aggravated at my constant requests, they'll realize fixing it would end the issue for good.

Thanks for listening and trying to assist us with our complaints, I know you do your best.

I put my main question in bold - I suppose I could just email my request and see what the response is, but I'll wait to see what you have to say about it. If you don't know the answer, then I'll contact customer service at that point. Thanks again. In case anyone needs it, my ACR username is the same as my CC username - Alizona.

Hey Alizona - I know you are a winning player because we play together often, and I respect your play. With that said - I know this is not the ANSWER to fix this bug, but you might consider getting Poker Tracker just for this one reason.

If you recall - last year some time - when ACR changed the back end hand history details - to the tourney hand history / hand history. It really screwed up my process for collecting data. So instead of trying to work within their (my opinion) inefficient hand history data collection, I sprang for Poker Tracker - to alleviate issues related to this - and not having to rely on their software working exactly as we want it to - in order for my records to be captured.

Poker Tracker captures all hands - as long as you are tracking them - it captures hands that end from a power outage, it captures final table hands - it captures bust out hands, it captures freeroll hands, it captures all hands.

Just a friendly suggestion bud. I know Santa Clause is coming to town soon! :) He was the one that delivered Poker Tracker to me last year at this time. And looking back I would have paid 3x what I got it for.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everybody! Tell me something has changed with the withdrawals of funds in the crypt? My last withdrawal was instant! Am I just lucky or will it always be like this?

Z

zedesq

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sitting out late reg

I was hoping the last update corrected the problem, but I am still joining a tourney at the end of late reg and coming in sitting out and losing blinds. It's a big deal when I'm starting w 8bb. Before I have any opportunity to hit the rejoin button, the hand is over.

S

StuLovesLemons

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

How do we access our hand history or view our past games?

Thanks

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,

How do we access our hand history or view our past games?

Thanks

Poker Client -> Game Info -> Hand Replayer -> Down Arrow show list of recent MTTs (above Pot column)

I do not know if works the same way for Cash hand history since I do not grind cash games

N

Natasha Veneska

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just wish they had bigger freerolls. Remember old bodog? They used to have 2 $500 freerolls daily.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just wish they had bigger freerolls. Remember old Bodog? They used to have 2 $500 freerolls daily.

Hi Natasha,

Thanks for the feedback, I've sent it to the tournaments team so they can consider it.

ACR Rep

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Alizona - I know you are a winning player because we play together often, and I respect your play. With that said - I know this is not the ANSWER to fix this bug, but you might consider getting Poker Tracker just for this one reason.

If you recall - last year some time - when ACR changed the back end hand history details - to the tourney hand history / hand history. It really screwed up my process for collecting data. So instead of trying to work within their (my opinion) inefficient hand history data collection, I sprang for Poker Tracker - to alleviate issues related to this - and not having to rely on their software working exactly as we want it to - in order for my records to be captured.

Poker Tracker captures all hands - as long as you are tracking them - it captures hands that end from a power outage, it captures final table hands - it captures bust out hands, it captures freeroll hands, it captures all hands.

Just a friendly suggestion bud. I know Santa Clause is coming to town soon! :) He was the one that delivered Poker Tracker to me last year at this time. And looking back I would have paid 3x what I got it for.

Thanks for the feedback ANMATOR, Appreciate your time and effort.

I actually spent the big bucks recently to purchase Poker Tracker 4 and I think I have it set up correctly.

I could be wrong, but it doesn't independently collect hands by itself, as you seem to suggest. What it does is wait for the text file from ACR to be written and only then does it write the hand results into the PT4 database.

If the table shuts down too quickly, the text file never gets updated and my final knockout hand doesn't show up. This is my complaint. Sometimes it is my fault, I fully admit that I frequently close the table once I get knocked out... but if I do it too fast, the text file never gets updated. But it also seems to happen if the table breaks because of my knockout and ACR consolidates their tables at that point. Once again, that final hand does not seem to get written to the text file and never shows up in the PT4 database.

Perhaps someone can show me another way to "scrape" the hands from sites using a different method. I don't know of such a method but maybe someone can show me. All I did was follow the instructions for setting up the sites in PT4 and it works perfectly EXCEPT for this "final knockout hand" issue.

I will keep investigating and talking to players like yourself, it is very aggravating to deal with this constantly!!

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I actually spent the big bucks recently to purchase Poker Tracker 4 and I think I have it set up correctly.

I could be wrong, but it doesn't independently collect hands by itself, as you seem to suggest. What it does is wait for the text file from ACR to be written and only then does it write the hand results into the PT4 database.

If the table shuts down too quickly, the text file never gets updated and my final knockout hand doesn't show up. This is my complaint. Sometimes it is my fault, I fully admit that I frequently close the table once I get knocked out... but if I do it too fast, the text file never gets updated. But it also seems to happen if the table breaks because of my knockout and ACR consolidates their tables at that point. Once again, that final hand does not seem to get written to the text file and never shows up in the PT4 database.

Perhaps someone can show me another way to "scrape" the hands from sites using a different method. I don't know of such a method but maybe someone can show me. All I did was follow the instructions for setting up the sites in PT4 and it works perfectly EXCEPT for this "final knockout hand" issue.

I will keep investigating and talking to players like yourself, it is very aggravating to deal with this constantly!!

wow! you recognized it, too!!!! I used the sharkscope software for a while there, next to few other issues, this one was the main one, the SC said they have nothing to do with it...

(It was over 3-4 months in 2019-2020, i guess altogether 3-4k msng, tourneys, over 300k hands... not sure because SC software gone insane every months at least 1-2 times, and "forgot" plenty things, like rebuys i made, and even profits from rebuys, meantime on the SC site, under my username it appeared correctly - i think that was SC problem... funny, the hands were still recorded, even the rebuys and all belonging rebuy results disappeared...)

Couldn't decide, this "final hand missings", as other issues looked like belong to SC side, but - even i dont force to play on acr anymore - it could be on their side, if you experience the same with an other software, too....

Really annoying, and messing up pretty much everything (in your own stats very much), if you play Turbo SNG, multiSNG...

hope, that gives you some confirmation, it is probably not the tracker...

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hey Ali - so sorry I contradicted your message the other day. I was certain ?somehow? PT was capturing the hands even though the WPN software was not.

I'm not one of these types that can't stand to be wrong - and will argue even if my viewpoint is totally wrong.

In this case - I stand corrected - you are completely right. I confirmed this just yesterday when I was bubble boy in one of the smaller buyin events I play. The table insta-closed right when I busted (suckout of course by the way) and when I went into check it in PT - the hand was not available.
THEN - I remembered the exact same thing happened to me in the 25k this past weekend - so I went and tried to pull up that hand - and that hand was also missing. In that particular hand - I guess I was on the edge of a money bubble and when I busted (pocket 33s beat pocket KKs btw, yeah sure) the table closed instantly.

So I agree with Ali ACR Rep - this is a VERY important BUG that needs to be addressed as soon as you guys can get to it, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Ali - so sorry I contradicted your message the other day. I was certain ?somehow? PT was capturing the hands even though the WPN software was not.

I'm not one of these types that can't stand to be wrong - and will argue even if my viewpoint is totally wrong.

In this case - I stand corrected - you are completely right. I confirmed this just yesterday when I was bubble boy in one of the smaller buyin events I play. The table insta-closed right when I busted (suckout of course by the way) and when I went into check it in PT - the hand was not available.
THEN - I remembered the exact same thing happened to me in the 25k this past weekend - so I went and tried to pull up that hand - and that hand was also missing. In that particular hand - I guess I was on the edge of a money bubble and when I busted (pocket 33s beat pocket KKs btw, yeah sure) the table closed instantly.

So I agree with Ali ACR Rep - this is a VERY important BUG that needs to be addressed as soon as you guys can get to it, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Thanks ANMATOR, and I do appreciate your kind help, this is just part of the process of life - we assume we understand, then we learn our understanding was incorrect, and then FINALLY we get it right... this is the learning process!! And there's nothing wrong with it... except that some people tend to "get sticky" (a great poker term haha) with their beliefs, and refuse to change even when it is shown that they had made an incorrect assumption... as I always like to say, there are two types of people in our world:
1. Those who make mistakes, and never learn from them.
2. Those who make mistakes, and DO learn from them.

#1 are the "bad regs" who never really turn into good regs
#2 are the winning players, they are constantly re-evaluating their assumptions and their conclusions, and are willing to change them if and when it becomes necessary and obvious.

So you are a #2 and congratulations for that!

And for the benefit of ACR Rep, here is the thread on Winning Poker Network forums I was speaking about, from early 2020 which discusses this bug. It still has not been fixed guys, and it really needs to be resolved once and for all.

This is what ACR Rep typed on Feb 13, 2020: "Note: We are aware of a bug that is not writing some (but it's rare) hands to the harddrive. We have a fix for that bug coming on March 4th. If you are missing MANY hands, this is not related to the bug."
And then the closing sentence in that post: "There also is a bug we must fix in which if you close a table before a hand is over, that hand is not written to your hard drive. We do not have an ETA for that fix yet."

Obviously this fix never happened, or if it did, it didn't work. I am quite certain this is NOT an easy fix, it most likely requires a complete "re-think" and re-design of the algorithm which writes hand histories to hard disk text file. This algorithm CANNOT BE TIED TO THE TABLE, because once the table closes, that's the end of the algorithm, it simply terminates without writing that final tournament hand to disk. This is unacceptable!!! But I do sympathize with the ACR programmers, I'm sure this is not an easy or quick problem to resolve, and I'm also certain they don't consider it a very high priority, for this reason... but it IS a high priority for the players who keep good records of our play for future analysis in PT4 or HEM3... this is how we become better players!!! By making mistakes, adjusting to those mistakes, correcting our strategic errors. We are #2 type of people!! The #1's don't care about any of this stuff, but we #2's do care, and we care quite a bit. Thanks for listening, ACR Rep, I do appreciate putting up with my diatribes from my soapbox. :D

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
TWITCH STORM IS BACK

Get ready to chase the storm!
We're hosting another #TwitchStorm tomorrow, Nov. 20th starting at 12pm ET!

Be there as content creators from the worlds of sports, gaming, and entertainment give away $50 every 5-15 minutes for 24 hours straight.

More Info HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.