AugustWest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

Two questions:

1) Why do tournament lobby windows close so fast after a tournament is over?

2) I had a screen pop up to confirm I wasn't a bot or something while in a tournament. Wanted me to select the card or cards which made a straight.
Problem was I could not get a response to my clicks. I could not select the cards to
make the straight. I clicked all over it and eventually it went away. I was also getting lots of server error messages that day but never was unable to play.

Thank You.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

Two questions:

1) Why do tournament lobby windows close so fast after a tournament is over?

2) I had a screen pop up to confirm I wasn't a bot or something while in a tournament. Wanted me to select the card or cards which made a straight.
Problem was I could not get a response to my clicks. I could not select the cards to
make the straight. I clicked all over it and eventually it went away. I was also getting lots of server error messages that day but never was unable to play.

Thank You.

Hi, let me respond to your concerns:

1. This is a glitch and our devs are aware of it and are working on a fix.

2. This is a human verification step, if for some reason you failed, please send an email to support@winningpokernetwork.com and explain in details, you shouldn't have an issue after that.

Thanks,

ACR Rep

AugustWest

AugustWest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was able to continue the tournament, the widow did disappear but I will
email if I have another issue.

Thank you!

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, I found a typo in the OSS Schedule posted on the ACR site - the OSS#130 first flight on Sunday, December 5 at 1730 - The ACR play site says it is $16.50 but the website schedule says it is $22 Online Super Series - Americas Cardroom

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, I found a typo in the OSS Schedule posted on the ACR site - the OSS#130 first flight on Sunday, December 5 at 1730 - The ACR play site says it is $16.50 but the website schedule says it is $22 Online Super Series - Americas Cardroom

Thanks for the feedback, if you have any screen capture to show the error please send it through here or private message with full details, so I can forward it to the department in charge,

ACR Rep

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the feedback, if you have any screen capture to show the error please send it through here or private message with full details, so I can forward it to the department in charge,

ACR Rep
It appears that the site changed the buy-in to $22. In the future, I'll try to remember to capture screenshots before posting. Well done :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OSS 1ST WEEKLY SCHEDULE

The flagship Online Super Series continues today and runs through Sunday, December 19th. It has $15 Million in total guarantees over 100 events. Check out the Featured Daily Event for this week.

More Info HERE

#OSS #ACR #OnlinePoker #Good4poker #Poker #Bitcoin #WPN

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I too saw this. It was originally listed as $16.50 and is now $22.

I would also like to point out that, when you go to the ACR site, the schedule for the OSS
is blank. Not so at the BCP site.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it was 16.50 as the original buy-in
Americas Cardroom changed the buy-in from 16.50 to 22$ 2 days ago
I have a stake thread on Cardschat.com with 4 backers that backed me at 16.50 before the change.

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
P

pierceisgod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi i won a 6.60 tourny ticket and it just isnt showing up in my acc, anything I can do about this?

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was playing on ACR today and a window opened asking me to verify I wasn't a bot.

Then a message appeared stating my answer was incorrect and I would be getting an email with more information.

I did not get an email, is my account in jeopardy, did I get hacked, or, is there no problem.

Anyone else have this happen?

Iv'e just come to terms with it
I must be a bot(cuz I always fail the test)
and bots are here to stay in poker rooms :rolleyes:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just a heads up, your chat still cuts out randomly for no reason at certain points in tournaments. CC freeroll tonight chat just cuts off and you can't say anything anymore. I thought you guys fixed this a long time ago, maybe its just another glitch after an update.

Last edited:
Izzeee

Izzeee

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just a heads up, your chat still cuts out randomly for know reason at certain points in tournaments. CC freeroll tonight chat just cuts off and you can't say anything anymore. I thought you guys fixed this a long time ago, maybe its just another glitch after an update.

Yeah, I've noticed this too. One thing to try is to close and open the game back up if you want to chat, that usually works.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, I've noticed this too. One thing to try is to close and open the game back up if you want to chat, that usually works.
It's not just me, its the entire table.

German629

German629

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, ACR Rep! I sent the photos own passport for verification my account in ACR. Passport is a basic ID document in Russia,
where have the all my data, including and my real address, where I living in the present time. But got rejected by both counts:
ID Verification and Proof of address. ID Verification: ID expired. Proof of address: Document is older than 3months.
I think it's unfair, because passport in Russia change for the last time, when human get 45 years old, and after this until the end of life
this is a basic real ID document. Therefore my conclusion: reject was unfair. I ask explain this situation and help by possibility.
Regards! :)

Last edited:
S

s2w2a

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Thoughts and Observations

- My initial thoughts of ACR were I do not like the "look" of the software and have changed the table view and eliminated the avatars which look amateurish to me.

I guess I'll get used to it over time.

+ I do like the fact that they have several $50 freerolls a day! in different forms of poker daily.

+ I have run good and cashed in several freerolls...

I have run "hot" in PLO on Global Poker and able to build my bankroll there....with a recent Royal Flush, Quads, and several straight Flushes...

- For whatever reason, on ACR ring games such as PLO, I have not run good at all.

After my "test run" on ACR, I don't think I'll deposit any more money till I start to run better.

Last edited:
R

Roadcat

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
password reset not working

I had my password "saved" into the ACR App and didn't write it down because I didn't think it was necessary. It somehow got deleted and when I go thru the "forgot password" link it times out after 30 seconds and says "verification expired. check the checkbox again". Which I have done over 50 times.

When I contact "support" most of the time I just get an email asking "how did we do?". Or they tell me to "reset my password".

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I was looking forward to the OSS tourneys and am pretty frustrated at this point.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I enjoy the new staking feature in tournaments.

Is there any way to see who is staking you?

Status
Not open for further replies.