My games are frozen??????????

Z

zedesq

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I noticed that multiple ACR sponsored pros canceled their stake offerings today. Did something happen? Otherwise smells a bit like bait and switch.

S

StressMit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For sure something strange is going on at ACR

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Will obviously be at the bottom of the priority list but I always liked the badges/ribbons and trophies back when Carbon Poker would use them.

Having trophies for something like winning the Boski, Venom, etc.. would be pretty cool imo. And can just give players the option to turn them off if they don't want to see them and or don't want to display them.

Afterall if someone were to win say a OSS event why shouldn't they be able to show it off :p

Last edited:
O

omaha8weirdo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Player from outside US here, is really bitcoin the only way to deposit? I don't even know where to start nor I'm willing to. No way you are accepting neteller? Your support was not really helpful.
Thanks

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love at Americas Cardroom

There's lots to love at Americas Cardroom in #February. Even if you missed our $10 Million #Venom table, you can still play in our $25 Million #OSSCub3d.

We also sent 10 players to Uruguay for the #EnjoyPoker Series Main Event, which is on now.

More info HERE

Last edited:
balo

balo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Player from outside US here, is really bitcoin the only way to deposit? I don't even know where to start nor I'm willing to. No way you are accepting neteller? Your support was not really helpful.
Thanks

I have the same problem myself, its very difficult for us Europeans to deposit. It seems to me crypto is the only way to go, reason I am not very active at ACR and BOL.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Mini Online Super Series got underway yesterday. It has small buy-ins, but prize pools that still pack a punch!

Check out the Featured Daily Event for this week.

More Info HERE

#OSS #OSSCubed #OSSCub3d #ACR

garibe

garibe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Mini Online Super Series got underway yesterday. It has small buy-ins, but prize pools that still pack a punch!

Check out the Featured Daily Event for this week.

More Info HERE

#OSS #OSSCubed #OSSCub3d #ACR

Hello ACR rep!

I know it is still early, but, will we have the FREEBUY series again like last year?

Thanks!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ACR rep!

I know it is still early, but, will we have the FREEBUY series again like last year?

Thanks!

Hello, we do not have that information with certainty, when we have news we will let you know through the different social media accounts-

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why does it seem like I am consistantly disconnected on one table yet fine on the other? Usually happens about the time I get a great hand on the table I get disconnected on. Also why has the disconnection, when someone gets disconnected, become so buggy? It continually reverts back to 12 seconds for them to act and runs down to about 10 seconds then goes back to the disconnection timer. It takes FOREVER now when someone disconnects.

Also can someone please explain the ticket system for watching ring games in a way that makes any sense at all?

Last edited:
kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have a question

I would like to know will ACR bring different games to the free roll tab. but keep PLO and PLO8. I would like to see 2-7 triple draw. And get rid of NL 6 max table.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OSS CHALLENGE

Americas Cardroom Team Pro @Jon_Pardy battles @ElleSriracha in 96 event #OSS challenge.

More Info HERE

#Poker #ACR #Gaming #ACRPros

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We just finished the first part of the $25 Million OSS Cub3d yesterday with the Mini Online Super Series. And the action at the tables was anything but small.

Read all about it in the #SundayRecap HERE

#ACR #BigBlindBlog #PokerBlog #sundayrecap

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I mysteriously have a 6.60 ticket in my account, but I never played a satellite which pays a ticket... so where did it come from? Is it a gift from ACR, and why?

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I mysteriously have a 6.60 ticket in my account, but I never played a satellite which pays a ticket... so where did it come from? Is it a gift from ACR, and why?

It was gift from ACR for Valentine's Day. You may received an email regarding the 6.6 ticket.

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will someday have an ACR mobile App that we will can play tourneys?

J

Jkj19886

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just puzzled as they took away venom's and the 2$ 5$ jackpot sng. I was told they took them down for more popular ones which nothing was added really. All i see is 10$ and 40$ lol as if they get played more. I find that very hard to believe just me idk. Wierd how i wok 120$ off a 2$ jackpot sng and less than a week later their gone due to "popularity" [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACRgiveaway

#ACRgiveaway

Share a screen capture of what you're currently playing with the phrase "I'm playing #poker at #ACR and I'm loving it :love:" and tag two friends. You'll participate to win 1 of 3 $55 tickets to play even more.

#OnlinePoker #PokerLife #Giveaway #Raffle

Last edited:
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Do you know if ACR plans to continue offering online poker to residents of Ontario canada after April 4th of this year?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you know if ACR plans to continue offering online poker to residents of Ontario Canada after April 4th of this year?

Hello, it is not something that we are working on now, but I attach the information for more information. -

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today i was trying to get luck in jackpot game i found the surprise that the minimun buy-in was $10, how is it possible? this plus the low traffic in sit & go makes me hard to find a decent game to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.