Not open for further replies.
R

richwater1955

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
account suspended

I believe I was suspended from Americas Cardroom simply for asking a question. I posted a question on Friday, June 11, 2021 and my account was suspended to following morning on June 12, 2021. I contacted support and was asked to provide my photo id along with a utility bill, which was promptly sent. I received confirmation the documents were received on June 14, 2021 and was told I will be contacted as soon a they reviewed the account and completed the process.

The question I asked was; While playing a cash game on a ring table, is there an option to move from my assigned seat to an empty seat that has become available? Their answer (which was sent on June 14, 2021) was Yes, depending on the timing and rate in which you change your seat, it could be seen as a forbidden practice for us, according to our policies on Unethical behavior. I thanked them for the information.

R

richwater1955

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe I was suspended from Americas Cardroom simply for asking a question. I posted a question on Friday, June 11, 2021 and my account was suspended to following morning on June 12, 2021. I contacted support and was asked to provide my photo id along with a utility bill, which was promptly sent. I received confirmation the documents were received on June 14, 2021 and was told I will be contacted as soon a they reviewed the account and completed the process.

The question I asked was; While playing a cash game on a ring table, is there an option to move from my assigned seat to an empty seat that has become available? Their answer (which was sent on June 14, 2021) was Yes, depending on the timing and rate in which you change your seat, it could be seen as a forbidden practice for us, according to our policies on Unethical behavior. I thanked them for the information.

I am a retired veteran having served in the United States Air Force for 20 years and have retired from working in the Drinking Water treatment sector for another 25 years. I have played by the rules my entire life and feel by asking questions I get to know the rules to play and abide by.

If I am wrong in thinking my account was suspended due to asking this question, I'm sorry, but it seems like it's no coincidence and makes a person feel like they did indeed do something wrong. I feel having been suspended for the past week is a long enough punishment for a misunderstanding. Hopefully you Americas Cardroom can review my account and place it in good standing soon.

Thank You!!

Richard M Rosa
User ID: Richwater1221955

KiToMan

KiToMan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
WSOP main event satellites...

Will ACR be offering any satellites to the wsop main event or any of the other tournaments in the WSOP schedule?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why just learn about history in a book when you can actually live it? We are making #History with the $10 Million GTD 💰 #VenomTournament 🕷 Be part of it!

#Venom runs from July 23rd to August 4th. Top-2 finishers get at least $1 Million each.

📅See lobby for schedule.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a retired veteran having served in the United States Air Force for 20 years and have retired from working in the Drinking Water treatment sector for another 25 years. I have played by the rules my entire life and feel by asking questions I get to know the rules to play and abide by.

If I am wrong in thinking my account was suspended due to asking this question, I'm sorry, but it seems like it's no coincidence and makes a person feel like they did indeed do something wrong. I feel having been suspended for the past week is a long enough punishment for a misunderstanding. Hopefully you Americas Cardroom can review my account and place it in good standing soon.

Thank You!!

Richard M Rosa
User ID: Richwater1221955

Hi! I have forwarded all this information to the right department.
Since you are already in contact with them via email please feel free to reply to that email for further information, thank you.

ACR Rep -

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will ACR be offering any satellites to the WSOP main event or any of the other tournaments in the WSOP schedule?

Hello, we will have more information coming soon, I recommend you to keep checking the Social Media channels so you can stay tuned for our upcoming promotions.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
D

deadguy2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play multiple tourneys at the same time. I been having a issue where I get DC'd from 1 table and hand I'm in gets folded out. On other tables I never lose connection. How is that possible?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play multiple tourneys at the same time. I been having a issue where I get DC'd from 1 table and hand I'm in gets folded out. On other tables I never lose connection. How is that possible?

Let me provide you some troubleshooting steps:

Please contact your Internet Service Provider or cable company and check your internet speed as well ask them for packet lost issues specifically.

Try to add an Ethernet cord to connect directly from your router to your desktop or laptop.
And lastly update all network drivers in the computer.

If the issue persist, please send a screen capture and all relevant details such as screen name, TID #, hand ID # , table #, date/time, etc, by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com so our department in charge can further investigate.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
THE VENOM 2021

Why just learn about history in a book when you can actually live it?

We are making #History with the $10 Million GTD #VenomTournament Be part of it!

#Venom runs from July 23rd to August 4th.

Top-2 finishers get at least $1 Million each.

See lobby for schedule.

E4XNYsmWEAI4tIu

N

nico1029

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lmao

There is absolutely no ****ing way this site is legit. There is NO ****ING WAY

Beachnick42

Beachnick42

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did everyone get this email to certify again? My account is already in good standing. Is this just a bulk newsletter that went out to everyone?
CONGRATULATIONS !!!

You've qualified for faster payments. We want you to get your money as soon as you request it, so all that’s left is a simple certification process. To certify your account, you need these three things:

Photo ID like a driver’s license or a government issued ID.
Clear pictures of the credit/debit card(s) used on our site.
Proof of Address like a utility bill with your name and registered address (no older than 3 months).

Then follow these steps:
1. Next head to the poker client.
2. Click on My Account on the bottom right of the screen.
3. Then Withdraw and then Certifications.
4. Click on Document Verification so you can upload your ID Verification and Proof of Address and Card Certification.

Z

zayzay1984

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Still no help::: ACR

Thank you for the information. Our CS department informed me that they are already in contact with you via email and working on this matter.

ACR Rep -
Its been a whole week now can you find out something for me this is ridiculous I never cashed the check so the funds are just sitting in whatever bank yall use aint no way it takes over a week for yall to get my money back from yalls own bank!!!!

P

Poker32

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you get points toward Sit & Crush if you play the Venom Blitz cyclones?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did everyone get this email to certify again? My account is already in good standing. Is this just a bulk newsletter that went out to everyone?
CONGRATULATIONS !!!

You've qualified for faster payments. We want you to get your money as soon as you request it, so all that’s left is a simple certification process. To certify your account, you need these three things:

Photo ID like a driver’s license or a government issued ID.
Clear pictures of the credit/debit card(s) used on our site.
Proof of Address like a utility bill with your name and registered address (no older than 3 months).

Then follow these steps:
1. Next head to the poker client.
2. Click on My Account on the bottom right of the screen.
3. Then Withdraw and then Certifications.
4. Click on Document Verification so you can upload your ID Verification and Proof of Address and Card Certification.

Hi, I have forwarded your concerns to the department in charge, as soon as I get a reply from them, I let you know. Thanks for the patience in the meantime.

ACR Rep

Beachnick42

Beachnick42

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I have forwarded your concerns to the department in charge, as soon as I get a reply from them, I let you know. Thanks for the patience in the meantime.

ACR Rep

When I went into the cashier to withdrawal, I was asked to submit proof of address again. Within my account it says all my info, cards, and address was confirmed in late Dec. 2021. So I submitted my cox bill

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I went into the cashier to withdrawal, I was asked to submit proof of address again. Within my account it says all my info, cards, and address was confirmed in late Dec. 2021. So I submitted my cox bill

That is a normal procedure for security purposes, but as long as you send the documents requested through cashier, your account is in good standing and you can request your withdrawals as usual.

ACR Rep

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you guys having issues with chat again? Last night you couldn't chat at the CC freeroll final table and chat has been on and off/hit or miss today.

P

Poker32

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
During the last Venom the Blitz Steps 1 and 2 also had (3 max) tables running. Been waiting in Step 2 for a while. Any chance ACR can start those 3 max tables back up again for Step 1 and 2?

D

DonkArmyFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel like the ACR RNG needs to be questioned, I am not saying it is rigged but I have heard some sites aren't random cards they are random to who wins the hands. so whatever cards that person needs to win the hand will come.

I have very rarely seen a runner runner chance stop after the first card if that makes sense.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel like the ACR RNG needs to be questioned, I am not saying it is rigged but I have heard some sites aren't random cards they are random to who wins the hands. so whatever cards that person needs to win the hand will come.

I have very rarely seen a runner runner chance stop after the first card if that makes sense.

We kindly invite you to check all relevant information regarding our random number generator (RNG) to the independent organization iTech Labs.

We asked this trusted resource to perform an in-depth analysis of the randomness of the output of the RNG, and its implementation in the shuffling of the cards on the Winning Poker Network. The results can be seen in the link below.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/security-and-integrity/

Hope this information helps,

ACR Rep

magister1

magister1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in a SNG right now and it says "The Tournament is currently suspended by the host. Thank you for your patience."

On Twitter it says there is some technical error, but what is the usual protocol with this? I can't stay up for hours waiting but I don't want to punt my buy-in either...

Status
Not open for further replies.