Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Poker32

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I see the next Venom is registering now. When are the satellites and cyclone blitz steps going to start? I was going to deposit and try to win a couple seats.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to congratulate the people of americas cardroom, although I have had many problems with the software, it seems to me that they are doing very well and tremendous prizes from tournaments that they are launching

Thanks so much for the kind words, I'll make sure to share it with all the ACR Staff!! Best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gary_Heart

Gary_Heart

Gotta Have Heart
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
We highly recommend you to report that email to the department in charge, since this could be an attempt of spoofing/phishing email not from our end.

We will never ask you for your password by email. Please send a screen capture of the email you got so our security department can report it and provide you instructions, by email to security@americascardroom.eu

ACR Rep

I received two of these emails.
One from ACR and one from BCP.

You haven't logged on to Americas Cardroom in 463 days
What's worse is you're now at risk of having your poker account deactivated.

You haven't logged on to Black Chip Poker in days

As you suggested, on 6/12/2021
With screenshots of both, I sent an email to ARC about both - Figuring WPN would return an email explaining what they discovered.
Subject: attempt of spoofing/phishing email

With this statement:
I received emails as described here: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/acr-thread-217550/post-6073388.html
Both from ACR and BCP (WPN)
Please advise BCP and get back to me on what I should do - Thanks.

Two day later, 6/14/2021,
I received a reply email back that makes no sense.

Nothing in the email except this:
Support BAD
Really? What is going on? Was this from security and do you call this support and instructions?
Please explain what I should do.

Last edited:
skaniol

skaniol

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I just got an email from ACR that I have not logged on in over 300 days and my account would soon get suspended for inactivity. I log on almost every single day and play in the cardschat freeroll almost every day! I have certainly not been inactive!

Looks like we have received these emails erroneously, around the same time. There must be many like us. Mine came from BCP at Fri, 11 Jun 2021 16:01:17 +0000 (UTC). The sender seems legit. So, should we take some action besides logging in?

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played a 2 dollar spin and go and I hope that registers in the system. I guess just logging on and playing freerolls doesn't show up in ACR system as activity.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

As you suggested, on 6/12/2021
With screenshots of both, I sent an email to ARC about both - Figuring WPN would return an email explaining what they discovered.

With this statement:
I received emails as described here: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/acr-thread-217550/post-6073388.html
Both from ACR and BCP (WPN)
Please advise BCP and get back to me on what I should do - Thanks.

Two day later, 6/14/2021,
I received a reply email back that makes no sense.

Nothing in the email except this:
View attachment 291436
Really? What is going on? Was this from security and do you call this support and instructions?
Please explain what I should do.

Hi! Please don't worry about this, your account won't suffer any kind of problem or suspension. Please feel free to join us at the tables whenever you are ready, thank you! -

ACR Rep

Gary_Heart

Gary_Heart

Gotta Have Heart
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi! Please don't worry about this, your account won't suffer any kind of problem or suspension. Please feel free to join us at the tables whenever you are ready, thank you! -

ACR Rep
That is the really weird part :confused:
I play WPN daily - either ACR or BCP
Is their a way to combine ACR and BCP accounts so I have only one?
Thanks.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played a satellite for the 25k tournament on Sunday today! The final table was played by 2 players named rocksy123 and rocksy12345 both from sweden! They were openly playing along with each other! Not only that, when there were 6 players left( and there were 5 people in the prizes) they knowing that one ticket was already in their pocket began to push in turn and although both were the shortest with this tactic both got into prizes! I demand to deprive them of their ill-gotten tickets and ban their accounts! These are obvious scammers!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is the really weird part :confused:
I play WPN daily - either ACR or BCP
Is their a way to combine ACR and BCP accounts so I have only one?
Thanks.

Hi! In this situation it's not possible to combine both of them into a single one, the best course to take would be to start using only one of them in the future.

Good luck at the tables!

ACR Rep -

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played a satellite for the 25k tournament on Sunday today! The final table was played by 2 players named rocksy123 and rocksy12345 both from Sweden! They were openly playing along with each other! Not only that, when there were 6 players left( and there were 5 people in the prizes) they knowing that one ticket was already in their pocket began to push in turn and although both were the shortest with this tactic both got into prizes! I demand to deprive them of their ill-gotten tickets and ban their accounts! These are obvious scammers!

Hi! I'm sorry to hear that. In order to properly assist you please send us an email to support@americascardroom.eu with all the pertinent details and the right department will look into that. Thank you!

ACR Rep -

Z

zayzay1984

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR shenanigans SMH!!

So after months of playing on ACR I finally won some money and requested a check withdrawal I sent in my ID picture and proof of address to verify my account. now what a coincidence Ive been blocked from logging on to my account Ive sent multiple live support messages and havent gotten a reply everything was fine until I tried to withdraw someone please help me!!

Z

zayzay1984

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR issues

Hello, the ACR room tells me that my account has been suspended and I can't log in, I don't understand why. Can you explain me what happened, thank you.

Im also having the same problem did you get your account back?

Gary_Heart

Gary_Heart

Gotta Have Heart
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi! In this situation it's not possible to combine both of them into a single one, the best course to take would be to start using only one of them in the future.

Good luck at the tables!
ACR Rep -
I would like to play just one -
Can I use Player to Player transfer to combine my money?
Thanks.

Z

zayzay1984

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR

Haha good luck
just to update I recieved a check in the mail 2day less then two days after I requested it Im so shocked really fast service everyone else said it takes 7-10 days now I just have to find where to cash it cuz its from a Canadian bank but I wasnt expecting it to arrive so fast ..as for my account they wroteme and said I had to send in a pic with me holdingmy ID Im now waiting on a response.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to play just one -
Can I use Player to Player transfer to combine my money?
Thanks.

That is not an option I'm afraid, you must withdrawal your funds from one account and later deposit to the other one, since P2P between different skins are disable.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just to update I recieved a check in the mail 2day less then two days after I requested it Im so shocked really fast service everyone else said it takes 7-10 days now I just have to find where to cash it cuz its from a Canadian bank but I wasnt expecting it to arrive so fast ..as for my account they wroteme and said I had to send in a pic with me holdingmy ID Im now waiting on a response.

Hi, so glad to hear you got the check so fast, now you can cash your check on any bank, or credit unions, and even the financial booths on Walmart if is easier for you. Regarding the account certification, rest assure that once your account gets validate, you will get an email from the department in charge.

ACR Rep

• [COLOR=var(--info-font-color)][COLOR=var(--info-font-color)][/COLOR][/COLOR]​
    [COLOR=var(--primary-font-color)]Even t[/COLOR]

Z

zayzay1984

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont ever request check from ACR

Hi, so glad to hear you got the check so fast, now you can cash your check on any bank, or credit unions, and even the financial booths on Walmart if is easier for you. Regarding the account certification, rest assure that once your account gets validate, you will get an email from the department in charge.

ACR Rep

So I cashed out and requested a check check came in less then 48 hours everything was great until I tryed to cash it went to Wal Mart first forfuture reference they 100% will not or as they say cannot cash a ACR check so then I took it to my bank Wells Fargo they tried for 15 to cash it but said the machine wouldnt read it in case your wondering never I mean never request payout in a check atleast if you live in the US I promise itll take less time to learn to use bitcoin then it will trying to Cash those illegitimate checks they send out that have something like a 15-20% success rate in US max which considering that ACR targets US players is really sketchy Im currently trying to get my money back into my account will keep you guys updated

Z

zayzay1984

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
****HELP ME PLEASE***

ACR Rep

Ive sent in m y Voided check can you see what the hold up my USER NAME is GTO4Lyfe

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive sent in m y Voided check can you see what the hold up my USER NAME is GTO4Lyfe

Hi! It seems like that's not the correct username, can you please send me a private message with the email associated with your account? Thank you! -

ACR Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.