Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! Always happy to play in your room! Support helped in everything! But recently I ran into a problem! I closed my e-wallet on May 15 and on May 17 they returned all my withdrawals back to the rooms! On May 17, I received all payments to all rooms except ASR! I wrote to Ecopayz support and they sent me a screenshot of a successful transaction in the ACR room, I contacted ACR support ( to find out where my money is?) and I sent them a copy of the letter about the money I received! But they don't say anything! Where can I find out the fate of my money? I am very disappointed with this attitude of the support service!

Hi! Please share your username so I can assist you with this, thank you!

ACR Rep

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you know if you qualified for the The Next Moneymaker tournament. Every week the leaderboard shows the standings from Monday thru Friday. But on Saturday and Sunday no standings show up on the leaderboard page. So how do we know who managed to qualify? This week I accumulated 432 points by my calculations. I would assume that would be enough for me to make the top 30, if not the top 10, but with no results showing up, how can anyone be sure? Will the players that qualify receive some kind of notification? What's the deal?

You can pick the previous weeks and see the top 100 spots. the "current week" block is a "clickable" and you can pick previous weeks. Also, if you didn't get an email from ACR by Tuesday, you didn't qualify that week. I got mine email on Monday.

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whats up with the 6-max hypers? Cant find any of them.
Check your filters make sure the 6-max is checked (or unchecked), and type of tourney. I don't remember all the options, but I would look into the filters and preferences.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I just passed by to and thank

Hello, I just passed by to congratulate and thank you for the continuous improvements that you have made on the site and also in your policies. A few days ago, after 5 hours of the tournament, a technical problem occurred and they paused, it was already ITM but to my surprise the situation was resolved very efficiently, as ACR paid the prize by ICM.
Also thank you for the freerolls that will have next month, promotion of the seire NOSS , great thank you!:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I just passed by to congratulate and thank you for the continuous improvements that you have made on the site and also in your policies. A few days ago, after 5 hours of the tournament, a technical problem occurred and they paused, it was already ITM but to my surprise the situation was resolved very efficiently, as ACR paid the prize by ICM.
Also thank you for the Freerolls that will have next month, promotion of the seire NOSS , great thank you!:)

Thanks for your loyalty, kindness and warm words!! I'll make sure all the ACR Staff receive your valuable feedback! Best of luck at our tables!

ACR Rep

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for your loyalty, kindness and warm words!! I'll make sure all the ACR Staff receive your valuable feedback! Best of luck at our tables!

ACR Rep

Thank you my dear, it is important to mention the good things and successes and not only charge and criticize.
Long live the ACR!:beer:

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends, I am extremely concerned about my account in americas cardroom, I have sent my documents, photo of my identification and signed registered document, with stamps, and it turns out that the documents are rejected, the first one because I supposedly scanned it, which is not true It was a photograph, and the second because supposedly the information in the document does not match with the one I have in the room, which is also false, I have sent an email to support asking me to clarify what supposedly does not match and I have attached both The document as a photograph of my information in the room so that they can tell me how they are supposedly different, I am extremely upset with this situation, something like this has never happened to me, I ask the support gentleman here will he be able to solve my situation

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends, I am extremely concerned about my account in americas cardroom, I have sent my documents, photo of my identification and signed registered document, with stamps, and it turns out that the documents are rejected, the first one because I supposedly scanned it, which is not true It was a photograph, and the second because supposedly the information in the document does not match with the one I have in the room, which is also false, I have sent an email to support asking me to clarify what supposedly does not match and I have attached both The document as a photograph of my information in the room so that they can tell me how they are supposedly different, I am extremely upset with this situation, something like this has never happened to me, I ask the support gentleman here will he be able to solve my situation

Hi! Please send me a private message with your username and email and I will be glad to assist you.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE

Heads up! The poker client will be unavailable on Tuesday, June 1st, from 5:30 ET am to 11:30 ET am for scheduled maintenance.

More Info HERE

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! Please send me a private message with your username and email and I will be glad to assist you.

ACR Rep

Hello, thank you for responding, the information has already been sent to your private, I hope you can help me with this.

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Heads up! The poker client will be unavailable on Tuesday, June 1st, from 5:30 ET am to 11:30 ET am for scheduled maintenance.

More Info HERE

Site has been down a couple hours beyond stated time now already - any updates?

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
For anyone interested I did an ACR cash out via bitcoin Sunday night and had the money Monday (Memorial Day in the USA) before lunch. So ACR is doing a great job on cash outs. Thanks ACR! :)

Site has been down a couple hours beyond stated time now already - any updates?
They posted this on twitter about an hour ago (1pm ET)

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For anyone interested I did an ACR cash out via bitcoin Sunday night and had the money Monday (Memorial Day in the USA) before lunch. So ACR is doing a great job on cash outs. Thanks ACR! :)

They posted this on twitter about an hour ago (1pm ET)

Thank you very much for your support!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
New, super cool feature!

Heard about our new, super cool feature?

When you’ve completed a hand, you can now easily share a replay of it with your friends by copying a URL or through Facebook/Twitter.

Give it a try today!

E21k7JSX0AE7L63

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just a heads up, saw it on twitter. :)

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DOWNTIME FOR MAINTENANCE

We will have downtime for maintenance tomorrow Thursday June 3rd, from 6:30am ET to 8:30am ET.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

E27cQO4WEAACRcz

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there no acr mobile app?

Hi, our devs still working on a mobile full version of the app, in the meantime you can access our web mobile version, where you can find available jackpots and Blitz only, through this link:

play.americascardroom.eu

Appreciate your patience and loyalty!

ACR Rep

chippawa1234

chippawa1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play touraments so won't be doing that.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello

Why every major poker room (pokerstars,GGpoker, williamhill ,unibet etc...) have a mobile version for tournaments but ACR group is unwilling to set one up? You know how much business ACR is losing because of the fact that players like to play tournaments on the GO (at work,outside while shopping,in the park etc)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BILL PERKINS VS LANDON TICE HEADS UP BATTLE

We just finished Day 2 of the heads-up cash game between Bill Perkins and Landon Tice. After 330 hands of 20K, Bill Perkins is the leader by $79 K.

Total hands: 954 / Bill +$61K

We will have more details coming soon for the next epic battle.

https://www.twitch.tv/americascardroom

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello

Why every major poker room (pokerstars,GGpoker, williamhill ,unibet etc...) have a mobile version for tournaments but ACR group is unwilling to set one up? You know how much business ACR is losing because of the fact that players like to play tournaments on the GO (at work,outside while shopping,in the park etc)

Our devs are working on it rest assure about that, in the meantime you can access the web mobile version through this link:

play.americascardroom.eu

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FBSS / NOSS

We’re two days away from the two Sunday Main Events in the #FreeBuy Super Series and Nano Online Super Series. There’s a #NOSS $7,500 GTD ($1.40 buy-in) at 3pm ET and a #FBSS $5,000 GTD ($0 buy-in, $20 rebuy and add-on) at 7pm ET.

More Info HERE

#Poker #ACR

Status
Not open for further replies.