Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello, the ACR room tells me that my account has been suspended and I can't log in, I don't understand why. Can you explain me what happened, thank you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, the ACR room tells me that my account has been suspended and I can't log in, I don't understand why. Can you explain me what happened, thank you.

Hi! Please send me a private message with your username and email so I can assist you with this, thank you.

ACR Rep

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hi! Please send me a private message with your username and email so I can assist you with this, thank you.

ACR Rep

Thank you for your response, I have already contacted customer service to revalidate my documents, I am waiting for a response.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do enjoy my tournaments at ACR. Hopefully, some of the games I enter will reward me for my entry. There are usually so many players that it makes it difficult to cash in their games. They are a fun time regardless.

Beatlebug

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am currently two for my last sixteen on all-ins pre or post flop vs someone with two outs on your amazing software. Sounds about right, keep on keeping on with the improvements to your rake number generator.

D

dukgen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked the double-click on a player to bring up the notes before update because now you right click to bring up menu. Any luck with adding micro stakes (0.01-0.02 NLHE) into mobile version, or even develop an App?

Last edited:
Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am currently two for my last sixteen on all-ins pre or post flop vs someone with two outs on your amazing software. Sounds about right, keep on keeping on with the improvements to your rake number generator.

its just bad variance and does not mean nothing since the sampelsize is waaaay to small. why would u post that here in the support thread? did you think a support member of acr will give u a hug or what? why would u count that anyway? forget it and move on, and if you not trust the site, stop to play there. simple as that :)

ur constant whining here in the forum about acr is ridiculous sorry.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its just bad variance and does not mean nothing since the sampelsize is waaaay to small. why would u post that here in the support thread? did you think a support member of acr will give u a hug or what? why would u count that anyway? forget it and move on, and if you not trust the site, stop to play there. simple as that :)

ur constant whining here in the forum about acr is ridiculous sorry.
Sorry just my opinion that if enough people are vocal about something, you may start to see some positive change. You're right it's not going to happen. I'll cool the ACR comments and the play there.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just got an email from ACR that I have not logged on in over 300 days and my account would soon get suspended for inactivity. I log on almost every single day and play in the cardschat freeroll almost every day! I have certainly not been inactive!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just got an email from ACR that I have not logged on in over 300 days and my account would soon get suspended for inactivity. I log on almost every single day and play in the cardschat freeroll almost every day! I have certainly not been inactive!

We highly recommend you to report that email to the department in charge, since this could be an attempt of spoofing/phishing email not from our end.

We will never ask you for your password by email. Please send a screen capture of the email you got so our security department can report it and provide you instructions, by email to security@americascardroom.eu

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I liked the double-click on a player to bring up the notes before update because now you right click to bring up menu. Any luck with adding micro stakes (0.01-0.02 NLHE) into mobile version, or even develop an app?

Thanks for the suggestions, our devs still working on a full mobile app, as of now you can access the web mobile version where you can play Blitz and jackpot poker, thru here:

play.americascardroom.eu

ACR Rep

A

avblr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
комната не плохая, но есть проблема с методами вывода, непонятно почему с карты можно сделать депозит, но невозможно вывести на карту, это портит все хорошее, что там есть

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry just my opinion that if enough people are vocal about something, you may start to see some positive change. You're right it's not going to happen. I'll cool the ACR comments and the play there.

wait, so you are saying if enough people are vocal about it, they actually are going to change the RNG? really? sorry but that is some of the most LOL things i have ever read on here sorry dude :eek:

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wait, so you are saying if enough people are vocal about it, they actually are going to change the RNG? really? sorry but that is some of the most LOL things i have ever read on here sorry dude :eek:
Didn't I say that in the post you quoted me on? Lol, sorry dude learn to read.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Didn't I say that in the post you quoted me on? Lol, sorry dude learn to read.

yes u said exactly that. first u complained once again about the rng and then u said if enough people are vocal about it, things might change.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

yes u said exactly that. first u complained once again about the rng and then u said if enough people are vocal about it, things might change.
I'm sorry you obviously have problems reading or comprehending. Where in this quote did I complain once again about the RNG? See the part where it says it's not going to happen that means I agree that WPN is not going to do anything to change anything as in WPN doesn't care about people collectively saying anything which is what you laughed at.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sorry you obviously have problems reading or comprehending. Where in this quote did I complain once again about the RNG? See the part where it says it's not going to happen that means I agree that WPN is not going to do anything to change anything as in WPN doesn't care about people collectively saying anything which is what you laughed at.

heres ur first post complaining once again about the software/rng

QUOTE=Ice Wolf;6073007]Sorry just my opinion that if enough people are vocal about something, you may start to see some positive change. You're right it's not going to happen. I'll cool the ACR comments and the play there.[/QUOTE]

and here ur second post. not sure if its me with the reading problems LOOOOOL

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
heres ur first post complaining once again about the software/rng
Not the quote you were addressing in my response bud but whatever, we agree. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not the quote you were addressing in my response bud but whatever, we agree. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

hmm i dont think we agree. actually i think u got me wrong. i said nothing is gonna change because i think everything is working just fine not because they dont care. i play on many sites and poker is everywhere the same. good runs happen, bad runs happen. learn a bit about samplesize and variance and u might start to understand that poker in the short run is basically a game of luck. so yes, things like u mention, winning only 2 of 16 allins as a favourite, they happen.

write again when u win only 2 out of 500 (or way more) allins as a favourite with opponent only having 2 outs and we talk again :p

good luck today!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I apologize for the miscommunication, I wanted to clarify that the email was sent from our emails department but, in your case did not apply, we apologies for the inconveniences. Thank you for understanding and have a nice day.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Epic Heads Up Battle

It's time for more high-stakes HU action!💥💥

Head over to Twitch at 2:30 PM ET to see the latest installment of the battle between @bp22 & @LandonTice.

Commentators @apestyles & @Jon_Pardy will bring you the action!

https://twitch.tv/americascardroom

#HeadsUp #BillVsLandon #ACR #Twitch
E33BhTCWQAAPqPM

Last edited:
JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to congratulate the people of americas cardroom, although I have had many problems with the software, it seems to me that they are doing very well and tremendous prizes from tournaments that they are launching

Status
Not open for further replies.