Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, What's going on with The Boski tournament? I thought it was supposed to run every night ( I have a ticket to play it) and I wanted to play it a few times but couldn't find it on the schedule. Thanks!!!

Hi! The Boski Tournament will be back soon since right now we have the PKOSS and it's a very similar format.

We will update you once we get a confirmation on the date, thank you!

ACR Rep

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I saw the Boski was on the other night, but the ticket I won to it was not showing up so I couldn't play it. Can you please help me get this fixed? I contacted support, a few days ago but haven't heard back yet. I'm a bit disappointed because when I played the saty to the Boski I thought the Boski was going to run every night. Then it disappeared for a while and I couldn't play it. When it came back my ticket was not visible next to it, so I still couldn't play it. So it has been a bit frustrating! I still love ACR and the Boski but would like to get this sorted. Should I be able to use my ticket to play other same value tourneys? It is not showing up at all. This happened to me once before with my ticket not showing up next to tourneys. Last time it happened I posted here and it got fixed so I'm hoping this will happen again. My username is Redrydinhood.
Thank you!!!!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I saw the Boski was on the other night, but the ticket I won to it was not showing up so I couldn't play it. Can you please help me get this fixed? I contacted support, a few days ago but haven't heard back yet. I'm a bit disappointed because when I played the saty to the Boski I thought the Boski was going to run every night. Then it disappeared for a while and I couldn't play it. When it came back my ticket was not visible next to it, so I still couldn't play it. So it has been a bit frustrating! I still love ACR and the Boski but would like to get this sorted. Should I be able to use my ticket to play other same value tourneys? It is not showing up at all. This happened to me once before with my ticket not showing up next to tourneys. Last time it happened I posted here and it got fixed so I'm hoping this will happen again. My username is Redrydinhood.
Thank you!!!!

Hi, I've escalated your case to the department in charge and they have exchange the Boski one for a value ticket that you can use it on the Boski tournament or an other same buy in.

ACR Rep

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you so much! I see it. You are the best!!!

F

funfellow888

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is the best site online to date
excluding cardschat obviously

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you know if you qualified for the The Next Moneymaker tournament. Every week the leaderboard shows the standings from Monday thru Friday. But on Saturday and Sunday no standings show up on the leaderboard page. So how do we know who managed to qualify? This week I accumulated 432 points by my calculations. I would assume that would be enough for me to make the top 30, if not the top 10, but with no results showing up, how can anyone be sure? Will the players that qualify receive some kind of notification? What's the deal?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you know if you qualified for the The Next Moneymaker tournament. Every week the leaderboard shows the standings from Monday thru Friday. But on Saturday and Sunday no standings show up on the leaderboard page. So how do we know who managed to qualify? This week I accumulated 432 points by my calculations. I would assume that would be enough for me to make the top 30, if not the top 10, but with no results showing up, how can anyone be sure? Will the players that qualify receive some kind of notification? What's the deal?

Hi, we did a post about it on our Twitter account, check all the information you need here:

https://twitter.com/ACR_POKER/status/1387806546395025412

And if you still have doubts, please send a detailed email with all your questions to support@winningpokernetwork.com and they will gladly assist you.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WPN MANIFESTO

Earning the trust of our players is a paramount part of our poker network and the foundation of our success.
Read where that trust comes from in our new ACR/WPN Manifesto HERE

For more information in our webite click HERE

AmyricoLiliana

AmyricoLiliana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HellO.
I just managed to register
Can I play from Hungary? Is there an App that can be downloaded? I'm not adjusting to it at all yet, but theoretically
Thank you very much for your help
Have a nice 🙂

Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yo Rep , where are the micro sngo's , the 5.50 sngo's are gone also. Only 11.00 and up . Thanks glgl

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, could you guide me with my account, in order to make withdrawals my account must be verified? If so, what documents in my case that I am Venezuelan would serve to verify it and not have setbacks, I await your answer, thank you

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi,
I have tried ACR and Blackchip and Sit and Go games do not load properly?
There are no mico or low games listed.

CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR down for all? I can login but no games are showing anywhere

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR down for all? I can login but no games are showing anywhere
Same here. I think that it might be some planned maintenance because late last night I wanted to see what the lineup is for today and the earliest game it showed was at 9am eastern time. It is 9:22 eastern now so it doesn't look like they are finished with whatever they are doing. :(

CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 8.41.46 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 8.41.46 AM.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is definitely NOT "planned" maintenance - the next official update is scheduled for June 1 - and it had to be pretty bad since they were apparently forced to shut down all the big Day Two's yesterday due to some technical issue. What a mess!

CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is definitely NOT "planned" maintenance - the next official update is scheduled for June 1 - and it had to be pretty bad since they were apparently forced to shut down all the big Day Two's yesterday due to some technical issue. What a mess!
This is true. They also posted about refunds in case anyone was playing then... Check with support after 72 hours if you don't receive your refund.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 8.57.23 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 8.57.23 AM.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like ACR is back up. I hope the fix holds~!

Attachments

• 2021-05-25 09_19_15-Americas Cardroom Lobby Logged in as CowboyStomp.jpg
    2021-05-25 09_19_15-Americas Cardroom Lobby Logged in as CowboyStomp.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 64
Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always feel like a guinea pig or a lab rat when I jump in right after a site crash. LOL

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always feel like a guinea pig or a lab rat when I jump in right after a site crash. LOL

I do occasionally make some good reads in this game. :) I didn't jump in after all, decided to wait and see, apparently a wise choice. :(

The other time I made a perfect read in this game was shortly before Black Friday. Call me a rig-tard or whatever, but I had eventually realized that I couldn't win on any of the sites and moved my entire bankroll over to poker stars and began playing there exclusively. A few short weeks after doing so, our USA Federal Government crooks illegally seized the web domain of internationally-based Poker Stars and shut down the entire online poker scene in America.

As most probably know by now, only one poker site reimbursed ALL of its American players immediately... and that solitary site was Poker Stars. My read had been accurate, because none of the other major sites were able to pay their players due to "financial shenanigans"... the absolute best read I will EVER make in the game of poker, for as long as I live. I had my entire bankroll back in my bank within two weeks. Some players on other sites were forced to agonize over their missing funds for many years before - surprise, surprise!! - Poker Stars did them a huge favor and purchased the debt and received permission (oh gee thanks guys) from the USA Federal Government to go ahead and pay players back at long last (for something Poker Stars never did, proving their good hearts). Stars reward? Nothing. Still only allowed in a very few American states, and only for local play, those states cannot play with the worldwide Stars player pool. To this very day, over ten years removed from the whole Black Friday debacle, hardly a thing has changed in the "Land of the Free"...

What a mess... anyway, hope you enjoyed my reminiscing about the good old days while we wait. :D

Thanks for being there, ACR, you've come a long ways in the past few years, thanks for all you've done. I didn't mean to hijack the ACR thread with my tales of Superhero Scheinberg. hahaha

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i love american carddom there are good free tournaments and a lot of fish god bless american carddom

H

Hawkie1414

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Whats up with the 6-max hypers? Cant find any of them.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Important update on our PKOSS multi-day tourneys

We sincerely apologize for the necessary cancellation of the PKOSS multi-flight tournaments due to technical difficulties.

Here are the cancellation and refund details per event:
PKOSS #138 - $1,000,000 GTD [Day 2] $215 Buy-in
1. Day 2 has been cancelled and we’re paying it out based on ICM chip count as per our terms and conditions.
2. Tournament entrants will also be awarded the amount of the bounty that was on their head as it was a PKO event.
3. For the inconvenience, we are also issuing tournament entrants a $215 ticket, the same as the buy-in amount.

PKOSS #139 - $250,000 GTD [Day 2] $16.50 Buy-in
PKOSS #137 - $2,500,000 GTD [Day 2] $630 Buy-in

1. Day 2 of these tourneys have been cancelled and we’re paying it out based on ICM chip count as per our terms and conditions.
2. For the inconvenience, we are also issuing tournament entrants a $16.50 or $630 ticket, the corresponding buy-in amount to whichever event they were participating in.
3. Earlier today during downtime, the system mistakenly credited the amount players would have earned in the tournament if it was cancelled and paid out via ICM. As the cancellation wasn’t definite at that point, we reversed that initial transaction. It didn’t affect player account balances at all, but we wanted to explain why there is a credit and debit within some player’s financial history.

Once again, our sincere apologies.
Our goal is to exceed player expectations and while we didn’t meet them on Monday, we promise to do better.

ACR Rep

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! Always happy to play in your room! Support helped in everything! But recently I ran into a problem! I closed my e-wallet on May 15 and on May 17 they returned all my withdrawals back to the rooms! On May 17, I received all payments to all rooms except ASR! I wrote to Ecopayz support and they sent me a screenshot of a successful transaction in the ACR room, I contacted ACR support ( to find out where my money is?) and I sent them a copy of the letter about the money I received! But they don't say anything! Where can I find out the fate of my money? I am very disappointed with this attitude of the support service!

Status
Not open for further replies.