A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bankroll Beneficiaries

We’re launching a new feature called Bankroll Beneficiaries. It allows you to set beneficiaries for your account if you’re no longer able to access your funds.

Find out more HERE

#BankrollBeneficiaries #WPN

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happy Star Wars Day!

#Sabacc is out of the question, but which #poker variant do you think we should add?

#MayThe4thBeWithYou

#ACR #Stormy #PokerFun #Pokerlife #Pokermeme #Holidays #HappyHolidays #Onlinepoker #ACR #StarWars #StarWarsDay

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Venom Progressive Knockout

HERE WE GO!

Day 1C of the record-breaking $5 Million GTD Venom PKO Tournament has started with 100 players!

Use the Railbird feature to show off your big stack to your friends!

It's not too late to qualify!
More info HERE

#TheVenom #VenomTournament

Last edited:
7thseal

7thseal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is by far the best poker room in my book. I really enjoy the freerolls, but wish you guys would do less PLO and more NL hold'em tourneys. Other than that keep the format the same. The better part of my day is when I can come home and hop in the action. Thanks for making Covid bearable!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is by far the best poker room in my book. I really enjoy the freerolls, but wish you guys would do less PLO and more NL hold'em tourneys. Other than that keep the format the same. The better part of my day is when I can come home and hop in the action. Thanks for making Covid bearable!

Thanks for the valuable feedback, it was send to the department in charge! Best of luck at our tables!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DAY 1C CLOSURE VENOM PKO 2021

There we have it. Another 79 players are moving on to Day 2 of the $5 Million Venom PKO. If you want to join them, you have one more chance with Day 1D this Sunday, May 9th at 1pm ET. It’s your final shot to fight your way to the final table.

More Info HERE
#TheVenom

reska11

reska11

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One question, for you who play poker on acr, do they offer some bonuses for new players and what are the ways to deposit money on acr?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One question, for you who play poker on acr, do they offer some bonuses for new players and what are the ways to deposit money on acr?

Hi! We have bonuses for new players and several ways to deposit in your account.​

Please check this LINK for all the information regarding deposits and bonuses.​

ACR Rep​

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
MTT notifications

Hi, i have suggestion - make notifications on whet some MTT starts/ registration starts or finishes. Either sound notification or a lil message in tray. Sometimes i miss cool mtts, and setting my own calendar its too troublesome.

M

mellow123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Venom PKO Blitz steps

I recently downloaded the ACR client ( because this forum has games there) and I just discovered the Venom PKO blitz steps.

I really like those I played in another poker forum years ago ( party poker, maybe?) that had step STTs, starting as low as a dime where you could win and step your way up to STTs for like $900. This is similar but has added a couple of cool features.

You start with around 10 times BB then when you reach 5k chips you get a ticket to the next step table level. If you’re playing the 11 cents, you get entry into 41 cents blitz. If you’re playing the $10 entry blitz, you win entry into the $34 blitz table. I think this continues to allow pkayers to advance to the main tourney, sometime in May, that has entry of around $2400.

It’s like a hybrid between a cash game and a tournament. It’s like a tournament because you play witth chips, not actually dollar for dollar., and you strive to play well enough to win a prize. ( entry into next $ level)

But it’s like a cash game because blinds remain unchanged and you can come and go as you please. If you leave the game with 840 chips, you can re-enter the game when the the 840 chips and carry on.

It’s almost like a perpetual survival tournament where blinds remain the same. You could conceptually play one for days. There’s two ways you eventually end your time with a particular table, either ejected because you lost all your chips, or elevated because you reached chip level of 5000.

Good stuff

C

Cincinnatus79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a android version off acr?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, i have suggestion - make notifications on whet some MTT starts/ registration starts or finishes. Either sound notification or a lil message in tray. Sometimes i miss cool mtts, and setting my own calendar its too troublesome.

Hi! Thanks for your valuable feedback; I'll send it to the department in charge, I appreciate that you also posted these suggestions on our WPN Forum!

ACR Rep

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We have just covered the guarantee of $5 Million in this edition of the #VenomPKO!

Now the sky is the limit! Do not miss your chance to win a piece of this huge prize pool!

#TheVenom #VenomTournament #Venom #Poker

congrats! wasn't really a question after Day 1A, i supposed it will be between 6-7M.

Looking forward the final table, even PKO is not for me, always good to watch the Venom FTs!

B

Baxtin01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is truly amazing to see the Venom hit such great guarantees, I know things will only get better!

For the jackpots, do you post anywhere when the $1m is hit? I saw the odds, and know that it is a small chance but was just wondering if this was something that was promoted somewhere.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DAY 1D CLOSURE VENOM PKO 2021

And that’s a wrap…for Day 1. Our final $5 Million Venom PKO Day 1 flight is over with 185 players advancing to Day 2 tomorrow (Monday, May 10th). They’ll be joined by the 370 players who survived Day 1A, 1B, and 1C. Tomorrow will be epic.

#TheVenom #VenomTournament #Venom #PKO

E0_2WRxWEAEVnPh

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is truly amazing to see the Venom hit such great guarantees, I know things will only get better!

For the jackpots, do you post anywhere when the $1m is hit? I saw the odds, and know that it is a small chance but was just wondering if this was something that was promoted somewhere.

Yes we will do, on our social media channels and through here too!! Best of luck!!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Venom PKO Day 2

Here we go again!

Day 2 of the #VenomPKO is on with 455 players left ready to battle for some BIG KO's!

Did we mention the prize pool has exploded to over $7,000,000?!

Make sure to use the Railbird feature to share your KO's with your friends!

Let’s do this!

#Venom #Tournament #ACR #Poker

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DAY 3 IS HERE

Day 3 of the #VenomPKO is on with JUST 48 players still in the KO arena!

Who will be the PKO Champ? You don't wanna miss this action!

Make sure to use the Railbird feature to share your KO's with your friends!

Here. We. Go.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DAY 3 CLOSURE VENOM PKO 2021

We’ve reached the final table of the #VenomPKO and the remaining 8 players are throwing down the gauntlet as they battle for glory (and huge cash) starting at 5pm ET on Wednesday.

Watch the live stream HERE

#VenomTournament #Venom #ProgressiveKO

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How about bonus for existing members again. Like the 1 where you have to log in daily to collect.

Status
Not open for further replies.