Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yo ACR Rep , I luv playing on the site . One thing i would really like to see is a SCOOP graphic for PLO8 . I know this is just esthetics but i think it would really add to the overall enjoyment of the game.

Thanks GLGL

Thanks for the feedback, I will send it to the department in charge so they can consider your suggestions.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your support is the worst in the business. My account was suspended because I’d created one about 10 years ago, forgot, and created another one. I’ve spent the past 2 weeks trying to get the account out of suspension but I’ve just been getting these repeated, unintelligible responses over and over and over and over. I would tell anyone thinking about depositing to do so at your own risk. If you ever have a deposit issue there’s absolutely no way you’ll be responded to promptly and therefore paid promptly, and they won’t even pretend to care. The whole setup is shady and I wouldn’t deposit $1 here after going through this.

Please provide me your screen name and I will further escalate your case.

ACR Rep

P

Pokerman32750

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks so much for the warm words, and yes as of now you can only access Blitz and jackpot poker on web mobile, since we still working on full mobile version of the app, appreciate your comprehension in this matter.

ACR Rep

Much respect for the quick and warm reply as well !

Blitz and jackpot poker are fine games in and of themselves.. If I may make a a humble suggestion while I am at it..

Although not one of the most important things, something to help consumers and users attracted to the site. Perhaps giving players the option to switch the background to a beach, space or deep space or what have ya or a sophisticated poker room style !!

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help !!

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello all right, first of all I want to say that you are my favorite site! I noticed two small errors that maybe you can solve easily. first when you sit out and click on the button to return, with a hand in progress, as soon as the next hand starts you automatically sit out again even though you have already clicked on the button. Another question is always in the boom hand or the hand that took me out of the tournament I can't access the replay, this is always in the last hand, because when you fall there is simply no way to click on the previous hand. If you allow me, I would suggest that you make the hand text available for study purposes as well. The hand history is also very confusing and tournaments are missing. Thank you very much for your attention, thank you in advance!

W

WrinkledShirt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Please provide me your screen name and I will further escalate your case.

ACR Rep

I appreciate the offer but I’m no longer interested in playing ACR. I merely wanted to wave the huge, bright, red flag for others so they aren’t shocked when they need assistance and can’t communicate with anyone. Best of luck and I hope you can turn things around.

W

WrinkledShirt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I appreciate the offer but I’m no longer interested in playing ACR. I merely wanted to wave the huge, bright, red flag for others so they aren’t shocked when they need assistance and can’t communicate with anyone. Best of luck and I hope you can turn things around.

Asking for more personal info than the IRS. This is unreasonable.

Attachments

• 975E62D6-4A6C-4A66-BAA8-7DA3F2FF222B.jpg
    975E62D6-4A6C-4A66-BAA8-7DA3F2FF222B.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 55
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
TWITCH STORM APRIL 2021

It’s that time of year again… the 24-hour #TwitchStorm will take you on the ride of your life with gaming, music, other fun stuff and, of course, Poker!
Join us starting Saturday, April 24th at 12pm ET (9am PT).

More Info HERE

#Twitch #Stream #Streamer

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello all right, first of all I want to say that you are my favorite site! I noticed two small errors that maybe you can solve easily. first when you sit out and click on the button to return, with a hand in progress, as soon as the next hand starts you automatically sit out again even though you have already clicked on the button. Another question is always in the boom hand or the hand that took me out of the tournament I can't access the replay, this is always in the last hand, because when you fall there is simply no way to click on the previous hand. If you allow me, I would suggest that you make the hand text available for study purposes as well. The hand history is also very confusing and tournaments are missing. Thank you very much for your attention, thank you in advance!

Hi, thanks so much for the valuable feedback, I'll share with the department in charge.

ACR Rep

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How the hell can people ever think that your joke of a "poker" site is the LEAST bit random I have no idea. Raise and play like an idiot is the way to go. I am at a table right now where I guy has hit runner runner calling with nothing 27 times out of 118 hands. Backdoor draws and needing runner runner its unreal. I don't know why I am so ticked though this shit is constant on your site. All I could do not to fill this post with expletives, you guys at WPN are unreal the amount of times you try to back up you piece of crap "NG." Bravo though because you get idiots to continue to deposit. I will never deposit a penny on your bullshit software.

#POKERHERESUCKS #BAD4POKER #THISISNTPOKER

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VENOM PKO MAY 2021

The OSS Progressive Knockout (#PKOSS) has $25 Million in guarantees from May 9th-24th and is jam-packed with #PKO, #NLH, #PLO and more. Don’t miss the biggest tournament series in our history.

See full details HERE

#ACR #Series #Online #Poker

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The OSS Progressive Knockout (#PKOSS) has $25 Million in guarantees from May 9th-24th and is jam-packed with #PKO, #NLH, #PLO and more. Don’t miss the biggest tournament series in our history.

See full details HERE

#ACR #Series #Online #Poker

:love::love::love::love::love::party:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CHASE THE TWITCH STORM

The Twitch Storm is RUNNING NOW. Lots of streamers will share their best during the next 24 hours. Come along for the ride and follow/support your favorite ones!

Chase the Storm HERE

#Twitch #TwitchStorm #Stream #Streamer #eSports #Poker #ACR #ACReSports

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
is anyone else has issues with changing the individual table looks with the "right-click"? Since the last update, to any table skin is the Green Moneymaker. Before, I could change individual table skins, to mark which ones are short-stack, close to the bubble, or ITM, or close to Final.

CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is anyone else has issues with changing the individual table looks with the "right-click"? Since the last update, to any table skin is the Green Moneymaker. Before, I could change individual table skins, to mark which ones are short-stack, close to the bubble, or ITM, or close to Final.

use a double left click on the table now to change colors

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
still cant tell when 'notes' will be saved

will those BCP notes you take on tables you are just watching be recorded ? will old notes show up if you login and play on a different laptop ? how does it work ? about 18 months ago i lost 5 years of note data when they changed the whole format -its very frustrating !

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Next MoneyMaker

Are you on your way to becoming the next Chris #Moneymaker? It’s easy to find out for sure. Players can now use their username to search our weekly leaderboards.

More info HERE

#TheNextMoneyMaker #ACR #Poker #PokerPro #PokerFun #PokerPlayer
@CMONEYMAKER

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
will those BCP notes you take on tables you are just watching be recorded ? will old notes show up if you login and play on a different laptop ? how does it work ? about 18 months ago i lost 5 years of note data when they changed the whole format -its very frustrating !

Hi, every time you clear cookies and files, your notes will be delete. The player notes are saved on the cloud, not locally.

ACR Rep

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, every time you clear cookies and files, your notes will be delete. The player notes are saved on the cloud, not locally.

ACR Rep

Wow why they disappeared a few times when I cleared the cookies. Why didn't I find this out before ...

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Rep

My account was suspended because my email got compromised because of breach of security internal at ACR or WPN, anyways I am still waiting for someone to call me back between 9am and 18 pm so can my account be reinstated.

D

dnadeau1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff

May I ask what happened to all the freerolls that ACR used to have available...
it went from feast to famine.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Rep,

I would like to "certify" my account information before attempting my first withdrawal on ACR. As part of this process, ACR would like me to input a phone number. I have no problem with this, but I can't find where to input account information such as phone number or email. Little help locating it?

I currently go through "My Cashier Account" and "Edit Personal Information."
When I created my account at this site months ago, I input some information such as address (which shows no problem), but I can't find the other input fields for things like a phone number. When I try to begin the withdraw process, it asks for me to input my phone number in my account information. Any guidance would be appreciated :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Rep

My account was suspended because my email got compromised because of breach of security internal at ACR or WPN, anyways I am still waiting for someone to call me back between 9am and 18 pm so can my account be reinstated.

Hi, if you already received an email from our security department, rest assured that they will call you back, I'm afraid to confirm that I cannot provide you an ETA on such cases. I truly hope that you get a prompt response and solution.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
May I ask what happened to all the freerolls that ACR used to have available...
it went from feast to famine.

Hi, thanks for your interest in our freerolls, normally when there is a big series on the way, we disable some of them, but right now there are still some on the tournament tab, make sure to check filters and add '' Freeroll '' there you will find available ones.

Hope this information helps.

ACR Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.