A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Rep,

I would like to "certify" my account information before attempting my first withdrawal on ACR. As part of this process, ACR would like me to input a phone number. I have no problem with this, but I can't find where to input account information such as phone number or email. Little help locating it?

I currently go through "My Cashier Account" and "Edit Personal Information."
When I created my account at this site months ago, I input some information such as address (which shows no problem), but I can't find the other input fields for things like a phone number. When I try to begin the withdraw process, it asks for me to input my phone number in my account information. Any guidance would be appreciated :)

Hi, on order to update your phone number and email, pleases send an email to support@americascardroom.eu with your screen name and full details of your request, and they will gladly assist you.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why there is no option to use your real picture on your room? :(
Almost every other room has this option, but you guys don't :(
Same question about showing your winning hand. :(

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions, I've sent it to the department in charge. Regarding show your cards, that option was disable a while ago, as per business decision.

ACR Rep

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the feedback and suggestions, I've sent it to the department in charge. Regarding show your cards, that option was disable a while ago, as per business decision.

ACR Rep

Thanks!
Also i find it little annoying that On Demant mtts are in the top of mtts when you sort em by date and time.
Every time i need to scroll down and its a little annoying. So many of them.
If anything those tournaments must be in the bottom. When they start? Maybe tomorow maybe next week nobody knows.

Last edited:
G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Help

I have been unable to download your last update. It gets to about 40% and just stops. I have done everything I can think of, like clearing Microsoft Edge's caches. Also I have tried using Google Chorme for the download, but that don't work either. When the download stops it says there is a JavaScript error. Can you let me know if there is something I need on here, or how to fix this problem. Thanks

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
By the way, nice feature with hidden names till you sit at table.
Since you have some free space now where you had player names, you can move waiting list there.
You can make some general waiting list, maybe for several buy-in tables.
Franckly i just noticed that you guys have option of waiting for any available table for certain buy-in. Its such a cool feature but its kind of hidden. Maybe waiting lists are always so full even if there are tables for this buy-in cause its hidden. Or people simply forget to use it they just click wait for one table that has little waiting list and thats it.
I think this have to be moved to that new area that you have. And generalize waiting lists even further by extending the buy-in range.

Last edited:
abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wonderful idea

Also. Here is another idea. Sometimes you have more then 10 players in waiting lists for same buy-in tables.
So these people want to sit at full table but they don't want to open new table and play heads up till it fills.
So why not just gather those people into one new free table then?
Right now as i write literally 16 people in the waiting list for 6plrs 0.01/0.02 tables.
You can open 2 fresh tables for them so they dont wait.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Another idea for twitch tourneys, maybe you can do the links in the description so its easy to hop into their streams.
Well not only for twitch, all the web sites in the tourney description could be links.

Last edited:
abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Another suggestion - make different colors for palce and payout, sometimes it could be hard to understand whats going on in this area
Eee

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By the way, nice feature with hidden names till you sit at table.
Since you have some free space now where you had player names, you can move waiting list there.
You can make some general waiting list, maybe for several buy-in tables.
Franckly i just noticed that you guys have option of waiting for any available table for certain buy-in. Its such a cool feature but its kind of hidden. Maybe waiting lists are always so full even if there are tables for this buy-in cause its hidden. Or people simply forget to use it they just click wait for one table that has little waiting list and thats it.
I think this have to be moved to that new area that you have. And generalize waiting lists even further by extending the buy-in range.
View attachment 289503

Hi! Thank you for your suggestions.

Please feel free to join our WPN Feature Suggestions Forum and share them with us.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been unable to download your last update. It gets to about 40% and just stops. I have done everything I can think of, like clearing Microsoft Edge's caches. Also I have tried using Google Chorme for the download, but that don't work either. When the download stops it says there is a JavaScript error. Can you let me know if there is something I need on here, or how to fix this problem. Thanks

Hi! Thank you for reporting this.

Could you try creating a new user on your computer, then go ahead and download Java and finally install the ACR client. Please let me know if this works for you.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another idea for twitch tourneys, maybe you can do the links in the description so its easy to hop into their streams.
Well not only for twitch, all the web sites in the tourney description could be links.

Thanks so much for the valuable feedback, I'll send it to the department in charge.

ACR Rep

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
37 players in waiting list for 0.01/0.02 6max. 37 players man.
29 players in waiting list for 0.02/0.05 6max.
You can open 11 fresh tables and fill em with players.
Sdsdsdsds

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LATE REG CLOSURE VENOM PKO

Late registration for #VenomPKO Day 1A is now closed with 109 remaining players from 321 entries. Make sure to earn your #Venom #PKO seat for as low as 10 cents.

More Info HERE

See you on Day 1B this Sunday, May 2nd at 1pm ET.

#VenomTournament #VenomPKO2021

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day 1A Venom PKO closure

Day 1A of the $5 Million Venom PKO is over. Congrats to the 55 players who are advancing to Day 2.
Not one of them? Then get into Day 1B this Sunday, May 2nd.
Cards are in the air at 1pm ET. Be there.

#VenomTournament #TheVenom #ACR #Poker #PokerTournament

E0Rd0BqWQAEwm8F

T

tonymin562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you ACR for all the freerolls and games. I enjoy playing at your site very much.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Representative.
I,m really disappointed with the way you change structure of this tournament on the screenshot.

https://gyazo.com/6c06f2f22687a775e30d3fafeaed3874

This was the last tournament, that was not shared on any site and password was not leaked ( i mean not this one (this one with 524 entrants was shared for sure, i mean the tourneys before, that was for $2,2 buy-in and 40 minutes of late reg).
That was because this was a 2.2 buy-in with rebuys and only 40 minutes of late registration.
So anyone, who watch your streamers could easily play this and there was no need to play against people, who did not watch that stream at all.

Now you make it a freeroll and Password was shared and leaked instantly and we had 524 entrants. 1.5 Hour of late registration, so n1, just to make sure, that password will be leaked and shared for sure (sarcasm).
If you don,t know, but on one Ukrainian site admin pays 10 cents for any password, that was shared there. All ACR passwords usually shared and leaked there and this was the last good tournament and opportunity for people to play a small field (usually it was 150 participaints, does it count as a small? ) and try to win some money.

I just can,t understand why you are doing like that, because this is not good for anyone.
Your streamers will not get the viewers, because that,s no point at all to google for their streams, because password was already leaked.

Do you punish the people who share your passwords? Usually it,s just the same guy, he shared this for 10 cents. And after that he coming for the giveaways (which your streamers sometimes did) .
I know, that your streamers also are working as an affiliate, so if people want to join the tournament they need use their link or open their stream, but if all your passwords was share on one site, your streamers are loosing viewers and also possible registrations.
If you don,t care just say that. Because it,s looking strange, the same guy shares your passwords everytime for 10 cents, after that he came for a stream with the giveways, he won a seat in the HomeGame, he played it for free, and the streamer lost in that they possible viewers and money as an affiliate, because the password for the HG was shared.

Also plz, think again about just to did this tournament on the screen as it was before. That was a perfect tournament, everyone who wants to play it can watch the stream, get the pass and register it for $2.2

Last edited:
A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
For me acr and poker 888 is my 2 best site too play poker.....i dont know why a lot of negative but continue your good work i love this site

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Spin To Get In

Guys i have a cool suggestion on how to improve you spin to get in thing.
For now it does not quite work like a proper slot machine. And in my opinion this should be fixed. You can use the whole card deck, and 5 reels. And for different events different buy-ins and betting size a player must hit different combination. Say for some small buy in it could be just a pair, while for main event it would be some 4 of a kind. This would be a ton of fun and this would give a proper RNG odds to players.
(I posted this suggestion on your forum)

Last edited:
SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there no more ecopayz withdraw method? What is the easiest way now to withdraw money?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Representative.
I,m really disappointed with the way you change structure of this tournament on the screenshot.

https://gyazo.com/6c06f2f22687a775e30d3fafeaed3874

This was the last tournament, that was not shared on any site and password was not leaked ( i mean not this one (this one with 524 entrants was shared for sure, i mean the tourneys before, that was for $2,2 buy-in and 40 minutes of late reg).
That was because this was a 2.2 buy-in with rebuys and only 40 minutes of late registration.
So anyone, who watch your streamers could easily play this and there was no need to play against people, who did not watch that stream at all.

Now you make it a freeroll and Password was shared and leaked instantly and we had 524 entrants. 1.5 Hour of late registration, so n1, just to make sure, that password will be leaked and shared for sure (sarcasm).
If you don,t know, but on one Ukrainian site admin pays 10 cents for any password, that was shared there. All ACR passwords usually shared and leaked there and this was the last good tournament and opportunity for people to play a small field (usually it was 150 participaints, does it count as a small? ) and try to win some money.

I just can,t understand why you are doing like that, because this is not good for anyone.
Your streamers will not get the viewers, because that,s no point at all to google for their streams, because password was already leaked.

Do you punish the people who share your passwords? Usually it,s just the same guy, he shared this for 10 cents. And after that he coming for the giveaways (which your streamers sometimes did) .
I know, that your streamers also are working as an affiliate, so if people want to join the tournament they need use their link or open their stream, but if all your passwords was share on one site, your streamers are loosing viewers and also possible registrations.
If you don,t care just say that. Because it,s looking strange, the same guy shares your passwords everytime for 10 cents, after that he came for a stream with the giveways, he won a seat in the HomeGame, he played it for free, and the streamer lost in that they possible viewers and money as an affiliate, because the password for the HG was shared.

Also plz, think again about just to did this tournament on the screen as it was before. That was a perfect tournament, everyone who wants to play it can watch the stream, get the pass and register it for $2.2

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions, I will send it to the department in charge, also I recommend you to report that person directly to the streamers home game, by whisper on twitch, that way the can take appropriate actions, since those are private tournaments done by them.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there no more ecopayz withdraw method? What is the easiest way now to withdraw money?

Hi, the easiest way to withdrawal funds from ACR is through crypto currencies such as BTC, now in order to see your withdrawal methods available in your account, please send an email to support@winningpokernetwork.com and our CS reps will provide you an answer based on many factors such as location, etc.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guys i have a cool suggestion on how to improve you spin to get in thing.
For now it does not quite work like a proper slot machine. And in my opinion this should be fixed. You can use the whole card deck, and 5 reels. And for different events different buy-ins and betting size a player must hit different combination. Say for some small buy in it could be just a pair, while for main event it would be some 4 of a kind. This would be a ton of fun and this would give a proper RNG odds to players.
(I posted this suggestion on your forum)

Hi and thanks for your valuable feedback; I'll send it to the department in charge, I appreciate that you also posted this suggestions on our WPN Forum!

ACR Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.