Not open for further replies.
Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tired of seeing donks constantly get fed after raising on the flop with nothing or bottom pair with a shit kicker when I have flopped the nuts and run out to 4 to a flush or hit runner runner for a boat. It's not on occasion its constant. Completely random though, you have an amazing Rake Number Generator. The chat was buggy as hell and you guys are finally making progress on getting it fixed, still not there yet after 7 months, your NG is also buggy time to look into it.

If you say you have a certified blah blah blah, the chat has gone buggy since then, maybe try to consider it did too because right now any site is better than yours.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We’ve reached the final table of the #VenomPKO and the remaining 8 players are throwing down the gauntlet as they battle for glory (and huge cash) starting at 5pm ET on Wednesday.

Watch the live stream HERE

#VenomTournament #Venom #ProgressiveKO

Should be a super exciting final table!

Looking forward to seeing Justin, Michael and whichever other special guests they decide to bring on :)

P

Poker32

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Please add Blitz Steps (Cyclones) for more MTTs than just the Venom. ACR seems to be getting bigger with higher guarantees, however your satellites are lacking. Ever since you made them 3 handed they were constantly running. Making Cyclones for $215 tickets would be nice due to having so many big GTD $215s.

Or just keep the VenomPKO blitz steps going and have a weekly Sunday $280+10 HyperPKO

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please add Blitz Steps (Cyclones) for more MTTs than just the Venom. ACR seems to be getting bigger with higher guarantees, however your satellites are lacking. Ever since you made them 3 handed they were constantly running. Making Cyclones for $215 tickets would be nice due to having so many big GTD $215s.

Or just keep the VenomPKO blitz steps going and have a weekly Sunday $280+10 HyperPKO

Thanks so much for the feedback, it was sent to the department in charge.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How about bonus for existing members again. Like the 1 where you have to log in daily to collect.

Hi and thanks for the feedback, we launch reload bonuses constantly, keep an eye on our Social Media channels since we post there all our Reload offers!!

TWITTER ACR

FACEBOOK

INSTAGRAM

Follow us to get notifications! Best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
Hello i was playing today when suddenly a window pops up showing me cards and need me to reply , I thought it was one of those Ads that pops up from ACR, since I was playing I didnt give much attention and did reply, turns out it was a security check and I failed it XD , I am still playing didn't close the game yet but hopefully there is no chance my account could be frozen over it in the near future :eek: , my nickname on ACR is : weezy1312

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello i was playing today when suddenly a window pops up showing me cards and need me to reply , I thought it was one of those Ads that pops up from ACR, since I was playing I didnt give much attention and did reply, turns out it was a security check and I failed it XD , I am still playing didn't close the game yet but hopefully there is no chance my account could be frozen over it in the near future :eek: , my nickname on ACR is : weezy1312

Hi! Please send an email to support@americascardsroom.eu with all the pertinent details and we will assist you, thank you!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VenomPKO Winner

We have a new king! The winner of the 2nd edition of the #VenomPKO is RyDo. On top of that honor, he has pocketed $501,916 plus $236,218.08 in bounties, totaling $738,134.08.
Huge congrats and thanks to everyone for following!

#VenomTournament #Venom #PKO #VenomPKO2021

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
the mail you gave me is incorrect it didn't go through....

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DOWNTIME FOR MAINTENANCE

Heads up!

The poker client will be unavailable tomorrow (Thursday, May 13th) from 6:30 ET am to 9:30 ET am for scheduled maintenance.

More INFO HERE

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It was an exciting match! At some point RyDo was down to like 12 bb vs chips leader with like 180 bb, and he managed to win! Incredible stuff and congrats to the Champion!
We have a new king! The winner of the 2nd edition of the #VenomPKO is RyDo. On top of that honor, he has pocketed $501,916 plus $236,218.08 in bounties, totaling $738,134.08.
Huge congrats and thanks to everyone for following!

#VenomTournament #Venom #PKO #VenomPKO2021

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tried to withdraw few bucks yesterday but it got rejected telling me i need to verify my address. Which is weird cus i already did that and i already withdrew many times.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tried to withdraw few bucks yesterday but it got rejected telling me i need to verify my address. Which is weird cus i already did that and i already withdrew many times.

Hi! Were you able to complete the withdraw? If not, please share your username so I can assist you, thank you!

ACR Rep

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tired of seeing donks constantly get fed after raising on the flop with nothing or bottom pair with a shit kicker when I have flopped the nuts and run out to 4 to a flush or hit runner runner for a boat. It's not on occasion its constant. Completely random though, you have an amazing Rake Number Generator. The chat was buggy as hell and you guys are finally making progress on getting it fixed, still not there yet after 7 months, your NG is also buggy time to look into it.

If you say you have a certified blah blah blah, the chat has gone buggy since then, maybe try to consider it did too because right now any site is better than yours.

Lot of us know, what you mean, it is not acr speciality, anyway. I just played some blitz today, always would play it for rake, but it is equal to throw out your money. I just remember, I used to play 1-2 years ago on micro and mr. Aironvega was playing that level in that time, as well, i was doing okay, like him, now i see the russian army took over the low, mid level, just amazing what is going on there, both holdem and plo...

i played less than 3K hands today, 2 straight flush, 4 poker (3 on the flop!!!), and countless backdoor straight, flush, river 1-2 cards, none of them was mine.... got only one set for river, thats all.... and dont mention the 5-6 cards outs, thats pretty nuts, too.

Anyway, i recognized it earlier, too, but now it is really annoying, that in the blitz i got sb, bb position more often than others. and it is always the same. i counted the first 1K hands today, i was BB 217 times.... the average would be 166..... what that shows? everybody is human! :)

before black friday on the ipoker i played cg regularly, cannot compare that to nowadays in any site, and that field was stronger than acr. but these insane runs or whatever, just nuts.... (from 20-25 nuts on flop, turn with 1-8 outs losing half, especially these are always allins, ruin everything, and i wish i could say, it is an extreme day, never happened before, but it is pretty common...)

Did you recognized the days long series, when you have some pair (not A) and the flop always have the A?????? really annoying when it is ongoing like that through 100 and 100 hands... and if you have it, there is no A.... it happens way too often in a row, as well, compare to math probability.....

years ago when one of my favorite player discussed about it, he said, the variance is way wilder in online poker, compare how he thought.... half year later he stopped online poker, he plays only live.... 1 solution...

an other one, play only micro and low tourneys on this site (and most of them), the rest is just waste of time and money.
i even stopped playing any series, not even one tourney, when i played upper level, it was such an annoying, disgusting set up, when i reached FT bubble (35-40 times in higher gtd, big field tourneys) 90+% i relegated with 80-20% preflop allin for me... just before the FT, needed always 1 more double up... i could reach FT only once, when i was chipleader at the last 18-20 players, and fold everything, even AA, KK (i got both, and if i would have played, i could be out....)

dont get fed up with poker, it is not because of poker!

gl!

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, i have suggestion - make notifications on whet some MTT starts/ registration starts or finishes. Either sound notification or a lil message in tray. Sometimes i miss cool mtts, and setting my own calendar its too troublesome.

That would be cool.

Another option is to be able to "pin" tournaments to the top of the schedule (like pokerstars). Any games you are regged for should be automatically pinned. I won a ticket to a $25K and had a hell of a time finding it. I didn't even know what date or time it was on.

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.

I have a problem with the ACR room.

I am from argentina and I have already verified my account last year (if I remember correctly) but they ask me again for the documentation. That would not be a problem (if necessary I will send the documentation again) but besides that the email support tells me that Ecopayz does not work in my country as a deposit and withdrawal method. I don't understand why this is the case since last year I made a deposit and subsequent withdrawal from another room on the same network (Yapoker) and I had no problem.

Could you clarify the question for me please? ACR is one of my favorite rooms and I would be sorry if I couldn't continue playing there.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards from Buenos Aires.

P.D .: Apologies for my rustic English.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi! I have notified our CS Department and they have sent you an email with instructions to fix this issue, thank you.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.

I have a problem with the ACR room.

I am from Argentina and I have already verified my account last year (if I remember correctly) but they ask me again for the documentation. That would not be a problem (if necessary I will send the documentation again) but besides that the email support tells me that Ecopayz does not work in my country as a deposit and withdrawal method. I don't understand why this is the case since last year I made a deposit and subsequent withdrawal from another room on the same network (Yapoker) and I had no problem.

Could you clarify the question for me please? ACR is one of my favorite rooms and I would be sorry if I couldn't continue playing there.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards from Buenos Aires.

P.D .: Apologies for my rustic English.

Hi! May I have the username and email associated with your account so I can help you look into that?

Thank you!

ACR Rep

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! May I have the username and email associated with your account so I can help you look into that?

Thank you!

ACR Rep

Hello.

Thank you very much for your quick response.
I sent you the required data privately.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, What's going on with The Boski tournament? I thought it was supposed to run every night ( I have a ticket to play it) and I wanted to play it a few times but couldn't find it on the schedule. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.