Where i go to find the cardschat freerrols ?Screenshot 20210413 001040

G

goodsaint

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One cannot play ACR tournaments on phones or tablets. Interesting, since I can play tournaments on pokerstars play money on my phone.

B

B1961579

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't do bitcoin, but you're doing the right thing by asking questions first. You must be extremely careful withdrawing to bitcoin, and I know from listening to other people that you CANNOT just use coinbase to move funds back and forth from a poker site. The terms and conditions of Coinbase doesn't allow gambling transactions, so (I hope this is accurate) you must use another wallet app in between the poker site and coinbase. Transfer from poker site to your wallet, then from wallet to Coinbase, then from Coinbase to bank.

Again... I AM NOT AN EXPERT ON THIS SUBJECT. I know just enough to be dangerous LOL... but make sure you fully understand all the issues here, this is a very important subject you are asking about which could impact your future ability to play on the poker site down the road, if you happen to do it wrong.

Best wishes, I hope my guidance is helpful, I just wanted to mention it since nobody else has answered you yet.

P.S. I may help others if you state what country you are playing from... I assume it is the USA which is where I also am playing from... my plan is simply to never withdraw, I'm not playing poker as an income so I just want to run it up as high as I can go... but if I ever hit a gigantic score, I'm gonna have to figure out this bitcoin thing too... because for us Americans, there is literally no other way to move the funds, our idiot government has made sure to throw the monkey wrench into all the financial machinery. Thanks guys. LOL and sigh

Thanks for your note. I am curious to know if a lot of poker players use Bitcoin, or other cryptocurrency. Maybe there’s another thread on this subject—I haven’t checked yet. I have resisted thoroughly educating myself about most cryptocurrency, initially thinking it might be a passing fad. Well, looks like it’s here to stay, darn it. At first glance, it just seems complicated to use, and like you say, I probably won’t ever need to use it, unless I score a big win at some point. ;) I just find it interesting that most poker sites don’t offer easier, cheap, or free options for cashing out. I mean, who wants to pay $45-50 for a cashier’s check (like I did, the one time I withdrew)? 😏

dallam

dallam

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone was dropped out from ACR minutes ago?

Everything is working on my laptop instead of ACR right now, it says network connection problem.

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, i made a deposit with ETH yesterday and it did not arrive. I wrote to support but not answer yet.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the feedback guys, it's returned me too. Good luck at your tables. :)

PokerArte

PokerArte

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The tournament ID 24461888 just disappeared. We were at 28 players when the game stopped. After that, a warning appeared that it was not possible to connect, even though I was playing another 5 tournaments at the same time in this same room, that this error did not occur.
So I closed the window to try to open it again and see if it resolved, but from then on I didn't find the tournament in looby anymore. He just disappeared.
I wonder what happened. My nick is PokerArte

G

goodsaint

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for your note. I am curious to know if a lot of poker players use Bitcoin, or other cryptocurrency. Maybe there’s another thread on this subject—I haven’t checked yet. I have resisted thoroughly educating myself about most cryptocurrency, initially thinking it might be a passing fad. Well, looks like it’s here to stay, darn it. At first glance, it just seems complicated to use, and like you say, I probably won’t ever need to use it, unless I score a big win at some point. ;) I just find it interesting that most poker sites don’t offer easier, cheap, or free options for cashing out. I mean, who wants to pay $45-50 for a cashier’s check (like I did, the one time I withdrew)? 😏
There are several how to videos on YouTube showing how to deposit/withdraw from poker sites using bitcoin.

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I woke up early today to play the 6am Moneymaker and it turns out that today April 14 is a software update day on ACR, which is why the 6am Moneymaker tournament was apparently cancelled along with all tournaments cancelled until shortly after 9am.

I wish I knew this so I could have slept in. LOL Did Chris Moneymaker ever have to go thru all of this crap? hahaha Just kidding, I am greatly appreciative of ACR allowing us to waste so many good hours of penny poker chasing the dream. :D

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hei ACR Rep, i end in 31 in one off yesterday money maker tournaments but im not in the leaderboard, why is that?
My user mane is SharkHunther.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the point breakdown per place for the MoneyMaker tournaments?

CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is ACR banning huds? I got a message about a HUD I have been using for forever now not being allowed on ACR. Is this a new policy?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LATEST SOFTWARE UPDATE

Our latest software update is complete & it’s gonna knock your socks off! It includes a new Player Protection feature which eliminates predatory practices at cash game tables.

See full details in our YouTube video:

For more info HERE

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I highly recommend you to send an email to gameintegrity@winningpokernetwork.com and request full details about HUDs not allowed as per game integrity new policies.

ACR Rep

Players shouldn't need to send emails to find out about LARGE decisions that effect many players. It's on ACR to communicate clearly to the community about these tools and any new policies. Pokerstars has long had a clear list of allowed and prohibited software available as well as a list of behaviors to look out for. I would think ACR would benefit from the same sort of transparency.

I'm reducing my play time immediately on ACR until this situation is communicated more clearly as this effects my investments in both time and money in my "banned" software"

Seems like the language from your website covers the actions today. Arbitrary is not a great look.

External Assistance Tools (EAT)
10.2 WPN considers that usage of an EAT may provide an advantage to the end-user. In principle, such advantage might be deemed as “fair” or “unfair” by WPN at any time at its sole discretion, without prior notice. A combination of different EATs may provide a user an aggregate unfair advantage.

Pammypoo

Pammypoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolutely Do NOT like one of the so called PLAYER PROTECTION feature.
The one where you can't see who is playing at the tables until you sit at the table.
There can be no transparency.. and Im one of those so called POOR PLAYERS..
I like to watch the game and the players before I jump in.
RED FLAGS GO UP ALL AROUND ON THIS ONE FOR ME
I will not be playing the ring game limits that I once was
THIS IS THE SAME REASON I WILL NOT PLAY ON BOVADA POKER
I WANT TO SEE A NAME....NOT PLAYER 1 PLAYER 2 PLAYER3
TO ME THIS IS SNEAKY SNEAKY ...and something just not right about it
The poor player needs to help himself at the table.. THIS THING That you all have changed is not gonna help the poor players play...THIS IS VERY VERY STRANGE MOVE

THATS MY OPINION AND IM STICKING WITH IT

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the point breakdown per place for the MoneyMaker tournaments?
Hi mate, im not 100% sure but it looks like it is 1 point for number 100 and go up untill number 1 that is 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.