Not open for further replies.
J

jacknife

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No $6NL On Demand SnG MTT's

Just wondering what happened to the $6NL On demand MTTs? None are listed in the lobby. . .

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I would like to know if you can withdraw money by whatever method, without ever having made a deposit.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I would like to know if you can withdraw money by whatever method, without ever having made a deposit.

Hi, you can request a withdrawal even if you haven't deposited yet, however, availability of withdrawal methods depends on many factors, such as location, etc. I highly recommend you to contact the department in charge by email to support@americascardroom.eu and they will gladly advise you which withdrawal methods you have available.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I've been trying to reach ACR support with no positive results so far.
I'm having trouble uploading the required verification documents due to what appears to be a bug on the client. I select the document, but when I upload it, nothing happens and I get a message "Please check fields to continue", yet there are no visible fields for me to check.

I'm suspecting it is some sort of visual bug, because same thing happens when I try to change my password. The advertisement on the right hand side of the "my account page" which refers to the virtual live chat covers the actual button that has to be clicked so that the password change can be submitted, thus rendering the process impossible to complete.

Since support is unresponsive, I was wondering if ACR Rep could help! I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
P.S Cannot send PMs due to low post count.

I understand, in such case please explain the issue you had when trying to upload the documents to security@americascardroom.eu and they will proceed accordingly, please note that response time is up to 72 hours, I truly hope you can get a prompt solution.

ACR Rep

whowantwhat

whowantwhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there a way to see all my deposits?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
THE HIGH FIVE APRIL 2021 SCHEDULE WEEK 2

There’s some serious buzz at our tables and we’re only at Week 2 of the $5 Million #HighFive Tournament Series.

Check out the Featured Daily Event.

MORE INFO HERE

#PokerLife #PokerSeries #OnlinePoker #FourTwenty #420 #Hi5 #High5

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any chance we see anything resembling an RNG anytime soon, I for one am sick and tired of the CONSTANT two out rivers and the primo 3 and 4 way flops just for the sake of rake generation. Sick of flopping the nut straight and having someone put me all in or shove themselves just to hit runner runner. Your NG is a laughable it's so bad. Contrary to what you guys may think at WPN the R is not supposed to stand for rake.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VENOM FEVER

Want to win your $2,650 seat to our $5 Million Venom PKO? We have hundreds of seats up for grabs via our Venom PKO Fever satellites which start this Friday, April 9th.

Check out the full schedule HERE

#VenomPKO #VenomFever #VenomTournament #ACR

the-venom-progressive-knockout

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just happened to go the lobby screen and there was bot test count down timer. Obv I clicked it before it hit zero but nothing popped up on my screen to test me (last time I had to choose stop lights if I recall correctly). Nothing prompted on my playing table about the bot test. I just luckily was looking at my lobby or wouldn’t have seen anything. I play for fun and certainly am not cheating with a bot. I just do not want my account in jeopardy because the test didn’t work properly. I emailed support as well but they do not always reply.
I play as WatchMeWork if you can offer any advice , etc.

Q

Queenlimp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My deposit Tab is restricted. I was seeking to make a crypto deposit.
It's be several days and unable to get a response from support via email.

Would you be able to assist me in any way?

Thanks,

Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Rep.
Couple of questions about your MoneyMaker Promotion.
Right now as i see already about 2000 people in the tourney and it will be even more people tomorrow.
This is the screenshot with the blind levels and starting chips.

https://gyazo.com/2b8c0f214e5f46acbaf54fd45dd6b8c3

As i can see, we will need to play up to 5 hours for 1 tournament with this blind levels.
Here are the screenshot with the schedule

https://gyazo.com/cf79e9f4a4da539909f3ec8825d32686

So i need to play 5 hours (as example and if i can make final table) at 13:00, after that i need to play another 5 hours at 18:00 , another 5 hours at 22:00 and another 5 hours at 02:00. For sure it will be impossible to make final table everytime, but i can believe, that i can spend 5 hours for 1 tourney and will need to spend something like 3 or 4 hours in next and also play 2 more tournaments.

This is your promotion, but can you ask your team to think once again, that maybe it,s better to make another blind system and chip count? It will be great to be able to play this tournaments faster.

I was so impressed at the beginning when i read about this promotion, but now if i just imagine, that i will need to spend about 12 hours or even more every day for this, this looks impossible.

Also just a question, don,t you even think to add some money from your side to every 0.01 tourney, this can motivate i think, because right now all prizes is just 0.01 buy-ins and if you add some extra money this can motivate players i think.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any chance we see anything resembling an RNG anytime soon, I for one am sick and tired of the CONSTANT two out rivers and the primo 3 and 4 way flops just for the sake of rake generation. Sick of flopping the nut straight and having someone put me all in or shove themselves just to hit runner runner. Your NG is a laughable it's so bad. Contrary to what you guys may think at WPN the R is not supposed to stand for rake.
Bump.

Then again you guys can't fix the chat, why would I think you could fix the RNG, so never mind.

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
is there a fee for making a withdrawal?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just happened to go the lobby screen and there was bot test count down timer. Obv I clicked it before it hit zero but nothing popped up on my screen to test me (last time I had to choose stop lights if I recall correctly). Nothing prompted on my playing table about the bot test. I just luckily was looking at my lobby or wouldn’t have seen anything. I play for fun and certainly am not cheating with a bot. I just do not want my account in jeopardy because the test didn’t work properly. I emailed support as well but they do not always reply.
I play as WatchMeWork if you can offer any advice , etc.

Hi Mike, your account is in good standing, now if you have a similar situation in the future, I highly recommend you to provide full details by email to security@americascardroom.eu to avoid misunderstandings.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My deposit Tab is restricted. I was seeking to make a crypto deposit.
It's be several days and unable to get a response from support via email.

Would you be able to assist me in any way?

Thanks,

Please provide me your screen name and I will forward your case to the department in charge.

ACR Rep

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: I hardly use it, I don't know it is so necessary ...

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Rep.
Couple of questions about your MoneyMaker Promotion.
Right now as i see already about 2000 people in the tourney and it will be even more people tomorrow.
This is the screenshot with the blind levels and starting chips.

https://gyazo.com/2b8c0f214e5f46acbaf54fd45dd6b8c3

As i can see, we will need to play up to 5 hours for 1 tournament with this blind levels.
Here are the screenshot with the schedule

https://gyazo.com/cf79e9f4a4da539909f3ec8825d32686

So i need to play 5 hours (as example and if i can make final table) at 13:00, after that i need to play another 5 hours at 18:00 , another 5 hours at 22:00 and another 5 hours at 02:00. For sure it will be impossible to make final table everytime, but i can believe, that i can spend 5 hours for 1 tourney and will need to spend something like 3 or 4 hours in next and also play 2 more tournaments.

This is your promotion, but can you ask your team to think once again, that maybe it,s better to make another blind system and chip count? It will be great to be able to play this tournaments faster.

I was so impressed at the beginning when i read about this promotion, but now if i just imagine, that i will need to spend about 12 hours or even more every day for this, this looks impossible.

Also just a question, don,t you even think to add some money from your side to every 0.01 tourney, this can motivate i think, because right now all prizes is just 0.01 buy-ins and if you add some extra money this can motivate players i think.

Hi, first of all thanks for the feedback provided, I will send it to the department in charge, regarding the structure concerns, I've escalated to the tournaments team and they confirmed that we will use this structure for the first week, we have adjusted starting stack to 10k instead of 15k and we will update our website by the next days.
If they feel it needs to be adjusted, they will proceed with the changes for the second week, truly hope this information helps.

ACR Rep

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Mike, your account is in good standing, now if you have a similar situation in the future, I highly recommend you to provide full details by email to security@americascardroom.eu to avoid misunderstandings.

ACR Rep
Thank you for helping and answering promptly. I did send to support as well but you seem to respond quicker and have a direct line obviously. Appreciate the assistance.

G

goodsaint

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on ACR with my phone. Unable to access my weekly rakeback. When I get my laptop will my rakeback have accumulated or will it be lost due to my not transferring it to my account in a timely manner?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on ACR with my phone. Unable to access my weekly rakeback. When I get my laptop will my rakeback have accumulated or will it be lost due to my not transferring it to my account in a timely manner?

Hi, that is not an issue at all, you can continue accumulating rakeback since is credit automatically, so you won't lose it.

ACR Rep

Henriquekbnz

Henriquekbnz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ACR , well i Just have a cellphone to play poker , but .. How It would I play the cardschat freerolls if trough your site using me phone i Just have three options to play, cyclones , blitz and jackpots , and this It all, nothing about other games or a way to can look oherts games ..., So How can i resolve It ?

Status
Not open for further replies.