A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi @acr-rep et al

I am just curious if there is an official reason for not allowing a side pot in this situation, or if its simply a software limitation?

Situation:
sb shoves on the river. BB calls, BB has 12.48bb left over and hero would like the option to raise! But can only call.

Shouldn't any remaining chips an active player have be fair game, and include an option to further raise the pot?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer

Attachments

• acrep.JPG
    acrep.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 84
C

campp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all! What’s the best method for withdrawing from BCP? I’m guessing Bitcoin. Do y’all recommend any particular Bitcoin App (For example, Coinbase)?

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi @acr-rep et al

I am just curious if there is an official reason for not allowing a side pot in this situation, or if its simply a software limitation?

Situation:
sb shoves on the river. BB calls, BB has 12.48bb left over and hero would like the option to raise! But can only call.

Shouldn't any remaining chips an active player have be fair game, and include an option to further raise the pot?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer
I had no idea why sometimes I have not been able to re-raise. Thank you for giving me the reason. :)

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey all! What’s the best method for withdrawing from BCP? I’m guessing Bitcoin. Do y’all recommend any particular Bitcoin app (For example, Coinbase)?

I don't do bitcoin, but you're doing the right thing by asking questions first. You must be extremely careful withdrawing to bitcoin, and I know from listening to other people that you CANNOT just use coinbase to move funds back and forth from a poker site. The terms and conditions of Coinbase doesn't allow gambling transactions, so (I hope this is accurate) you must use another wallet app in between the poker site and coinbase. Transfer from poker site to your wallet, then from wallet to Coinbase, then from Coinbase to bank.

Again... I AM NOT AN EXPERT ON THIS SUBJECT. I know just enough to be dangerous LOL... but make sure you fully understand all the issues here, this is a very important subject you are asking about which could impact your future ability to play on the poker site down the road, if you happen to do it wrong.

Best wishes, I hope my guidance is helpful, I just wanted to mention it since nobody else has answered you yet.

P.S. I may help others if you state what country you are playing from... I assume it is the USA which is where I also am playing from... my plan is simply to never withdraw, I'm not playing poker as an income so I just want to run it up as high as I can go... but if I ever hit a gigantic score, I'm gonna have to figure out this bitcoin thing too... because for us Americans, there is literally no other way to move the funds, our idiot government has made sure to throw the monkey wrench into all the financial machinery. Thanks guys. LOL and sigh

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Originally Posted by acemenow
Hi @acr-rep et al

I had no idea why sometimes I have not been able to re-raise. Thank you for giving me the reason. :)

Hey guys. Honestly, I forgot about all the detailes but it's all on the rules. I don't have enough time right now but try to google this thing. It's all based on the poker rules, I mean it. It's not a software bug, ACR's or any other site's decision, bad internet connection, or anything. It's all just on the rules but not everyone knows about this thing, this rule is kinda specific one (not a widespread rule of the poker game but it is as it is).

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To speak quickly, there are some special situation in our game when there is a raise then a 3-bet and for example another call and you are the initial raiser and you just can't raise more and you can just call another peoples' calls and play further.

N

Naruba

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
receipt

Good evening, when I make a withdrawal, how do I get a receipt for said operation?

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The situation you guys are describing is happening because the all in is not enough to be an official raise.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To speak quickly, there are some special situation in our game when there is a raise then a 3-bet and for example another call and you are the initial raiser and you just can't raise more and you can just call another peoples' calls and play further.

Hi, that would depend on the type of game being played (No Limit, Fixed Limit, Pot limit). If you could provide us a hand history, we´ll be happy to explain the situation in detail. :

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I have a german ACR account. I checked the deposit/withdrawal methods and found out there is no bank transfer option, why is that?

pribalt49

pribalt49

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is best to replenish this room with cryptocurrency, then there are no problems with the withdrawal and you can withdraw even without a deposit if you won the freerolls.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all! What’s the best method for withdrawing from BCP? I’m guessing Bitcoin. Do y’all recommend any particular Bitcoin app (For example, Coinbase)?

I recommend the bitcoin as a withdrawal method, never had any problem, delay with that on BCP/ACR, WPN network. Meantime with other coins I had, always was sorted out, but the bitcoin is the best, always arrives within 24 hours. I used coinbase for this earlier, even it is in their t&c, that is not okay, never had problem, as officially, you can't have problem, as they 'don't know' where it comes from....:), because the mainstream fool around about bitcoin, they can't track, follow it etc., obviously they can....

There are plenty other btc wallets out there, if you worry about it, write to WPN support which one they recommend, personally never would recommend any, make your research and choose which is the best for you, obviously the main point is the size of the amounts you keep there and security...

C

campp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend the bitcoin as a withdrawal method, never had any problem, delay with that on BCP/ACR, WPN network. Meantime with other coins I had, always was sorted out, but the bitcoin is the best, always arrives within 24 hours. I used coinbase for this earlier, even it is in their t&c, that is not okay, never had problem, as officially, you can't have problem, as they 'don't know' where it comes from....:), because the mainstream fool around about bitcoin, they can't track, follow it etc., obviously they can....

There are plenty other btc wallets out there, if you worry about it, write to WPN support which one they recommend, personally never would recommend any, make your research and choose which is the best for you, obviously the main point is the size of the amounts you keep there and security...

Thanks for this info! Appreciate it!

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I late joined a tournament and noticed everyone had the same chip stack as me (so also just late joined)

Did WPN fix that collusion issue with late regs from a couple years ago?

D

djdelv

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Acr funds looking for transfer to $$

Anyone transfer real $ for acr $$

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I late joined a tournament and noticed everyone had the same chip stack as me (so also just late joined)

Did WPN fix that collusion issue with late regs from a couple years ago?

You can report this directly to the department in charge by email, please send a screen capture and all relevant details such as screen name, TID #, hand ID # , table #, date/time, etc, by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com so our department in charge can further investigate.

ACR Rep

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Excellent tournaments, too bad I don't have a bankroll to play them.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant make a depo with my bank account, why ACR doesnt accept it? Ive sent u a message two days ago to ur cust serv without reply

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant make a depo with my bank account, why ACR doesnt accept it? Ive sent u a message two days ago to ur cust serv without reply

Please allow me your email address via private message so I can follow up with CS. :

J

jporter85

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
about arc

seem like its a good place to play some online poker but at the same time i get alot of bad beats on that site!

7thStreet

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I've been trying to reach ACR support with no positive results so far.
I'm having trouble uploading the required verification documents due to what appears to be a bug on the client. I select the document, but when I upload it, nothing happens and I get a message "Please check fields to continue", yet there are no visible fields for me to check.

I'm suspecting it is some sort of visual bug, because same thing happens when I try to change my password. The advertisement on the right hand side of the "my account page" which refers to the virtual live chat covers the actual button that has to be clicked so that the password change can be submitted, thus rendering the process impossible to complete.

Since support is unresponsive, I was wondering if ACR Rep could help! I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
P.S Cannot send PMs due to low post count.

Status
Not open for further replies.