Not open for further replies.
J

Jutt315

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Hi. My debit card was flagged on ACR and now I can t deposit any funds. they said I can use Bitcoin or a player to player transfer. Is anyone willing to transfer me like 15 or 20$ and ill send you the cash on paypal? I promise I wont scam or do anything funny. I just love poker and cant play because I can despite.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My credit card got flagged for no reason and ACR said they cant fix it so now I can never play on there. Im so mad

Hi, remember you can deposit/withdrawal using Bitcoin or any of our multiple crypto currencies available!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. My debit card was flagged on ACR and now I can t deposit any funds. they said I can use Bitcoin or a player to player transfer. Is anyone willing to transfer me like 15 or 20$ and ill send you the cash on paypal? I promise I wont scam or do anything funny. I just love poker and cant play because I can despite.

Let me provide you some help with this short videos on how to start using Bitcoin in our poker website, that way you can continue playing normally!

https://twitter.com/ACR_POKER/status/1246958341408141312

ACR Rep

ak907907ak

ak907907ak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Think ACR is the best since Fulltilt and stars days.. If not even better :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Think ACR is the best since Fulltilt and stars days.. If not even better :)

Thanks for your warm words and loyalty! Best of luck at the tables!;)

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VETERANS DAY

A simple post is not nearly enough to thank all who have served. We truly appreciate all the sacrifices, both past and present.
Statue of liberty

#VeteransDay #USMilitary #USA #ACR #America #Poker #Stormy

EmkSte5XUA4sbmz

ak907907ak

ak907907ak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for your warm words and loyalty! Best of luck at the tables!;)

ACR Rep

Yes! Been a member since 2014, Haven't had any big hits but I enjoy the games and events you have :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes! Been a member since 2014, Haven't had any big hits but I enjoy the games and events you have :)

I'm totally sure you will have it soon :cool:!!! I wish you the BEST of luck on our tables. Have a nice day!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
jokerjim65

jokerjim65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Message to programmers....stop having lobby pip up every time a table closes. I look at hand review and close it.. lobby pops to top. Close a table out, lobby pops to top.

Irritating and pointless to have to keep minimizing it while I have 4 or 5 other tables running

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HEY BCP/ACR, BIG THUMBS UP!!!

I quit playing about a year ago and really hated playing on ACR, cause even the low buyin games felt like I was playing foreign bot farms with their names always something IaMaBoTfArMcHeAtEr

A year later, yall have a kickass low buy in schedule everyday and been playing a little over a month since coming back and havent felt any of those feelings I did last year, the games feel pretty clean

I dunno about the real buyin games, but Ive really enjoyed my experience on BCP since returning

NOw for that kind of good pub, send me some free mtt entries tixs LOL !!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Message to programmers....stop having lobby pip up every time a table closes. I look at hand review and close it.. lobby pops to top. Close a table out, lobby pops to top.

Irritating and pointless to have to keep minimizing it while I have 4 or 5 other tables running

I have sent your feedback to the team in charge.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HEY BCP/ACR, BIG THUMBS UP!!!

I quit playing about a year ago and really hated playing on ACR, cause even the low buyin games felt like I was playing foreign bot farms with their names always something IaMaBoTfArMcHeAtEr

A year later, yall have a kickass low buy in schedule everyday and been playing a little over a month since coming back and havent felt any of those feelings I did last year, the games feel pretty clean

I dunno about the real buyin games, but Ive really enjoyed my experience on BCP since returning

NOw for that kind of good pub, send me some free mtt entries tixs LOL !!

We appreciate that you are back! Unfortunately, we do not have any free ticket promotion at the moment :( However, I recommend you to follow our Social Media channels, we post some ticket raffles there so you can participate :)

jokerjim65

jokerjim65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Table 31 in the 2K GTD $5.50 has players intentionally disconnecting to delay game and get ITM

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Want to give a shout out to ACR.

I reported player multi accounting. Really thought no action was going to be taken. But after reporting said users a few days later those accounts are no longer playing on ACR.

Thanks for keeping such a high level of integrity in the game ACR. You guys deserve my business.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Want to give a shout out to ACR.

I reported player multi accounting. Really thought no action was going to be taken. But after reporting said users a few days later those accounts are no longer playing on ACR.

Thanks for keeping such a high level of integrity in the game ACR. You guys deserve my business.

And thank YOU for your preference! We are working hard to give you guys the best in poker. We take security and safety seriously, everything that players may need, we take the business very serious.

P

Poker32

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Are the Blitz Cyclones coming back for the upcoming OSS series? As a smaller stakes player the only $2500 MTTs I've played were because of the Cyclones. Why not use them as satellites into your big Sunday major tourneys every week? Is the plan still to only use them for future Venoms?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
TWITCH STORM

Here comes a flurry of money! Park yourself in front of your screen for 24 hours starting Saturday, November 14th because we’re giving away $50 every 5-15 minutes through the next #TwitchStorm.

Read more in our blog article HERE

#streamer #twitch

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are the Blitz Cyclones coming back for the upcoming OSS series? As a smaller stakes player the only $2500 MTTs I've played were because of the Cyclones. Why not use them as satellites into your big Sunday major tourneys every week? Is the plan still to only use them for future Venoms?

Hi, I've sent your valuable feedback to our tournaments department, and they've told me that Blitz steps as of now are only available for Venom, however, they confirm that will take into consideration for the near future, your suggestion about satellites like this for the Big Sunday events are really good idea they've mentioned. Thanks so much for the contribution.

ACR Rep

UnknownJebrone

UnknownJebrone

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Go into settings, click on lobby, then uncheck pop up main lobby on close table

UnknownJebrone

UnknownJebrone

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very long late registration, +4 hours is too long
why not add turbo tournaments?
I agree! Late registration lasts way too long on here. They have turbos, but they late reg forever too

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's a setting for it already

I apologize for the confusion, I've got confused with the pop messages at the tables. Yes, you can uncheck the option.
Rm7W2fk.png

UnknownJebrone

UnknownJebrone

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My credit card got flagged for no reason and ACR said they cant fix it so now I can never play on there. Im so mad
You really should learn how to use bitcoin. It is by far the best way to deposit and withdraw.

Status
Not open for further replies.