Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OwnedbyCow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We do not have a specific date at the moment BUT I can totally assure you that we are going to have all the normal freerolls back after the VenomPKO for sure. Could you specify which Sit & Go in specific? Regular Sit & Goes?

The ones I remember playing were the Sit & Go $20 or $25 or $50 Guaranteed freerolls. I think that it was just one of the three amounts that I mentioned, but I really miss those.

I think first place was around $5. Not a lot of money, but it enabled me to be able to just sit down and play when I wanted to (and get some practice before going back to normal buy-ins). Since I work third shift, there are usually zero tournaments that I am awake for or have enough time to play.

I appreciate the quick reply. That's my kind of customer service.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The ones I remember playing were the Sit & Go $20 or $25 or $50 Guaranteed freerolls. I think that it was just one of the three amounts that I mentioned, but I really miss those.

I think first place was around $5. Not a lot of money, but it enabled me to be able to just sit down and play when I wanted to (and get some practice before going back to normal buy-ins). Since I work third shift, there are usually zero tournaments that I am awake for or have enough time to play.

I appreciate the quick reply. That's my kind of customer service.

Understood, thank you for the details. We should have our normal schedule back as soon as our VenomPKO ends. I've also sent your comment to our team. My pleasure and have a nice day!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ticket in my account : otimach :five::)

Unfortunately, we do not have any free ticket promotion :( but remember you can play those sats! :D Could be the lucky one!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VENOM PKO $5 MILLION GTD MAIN EVENT DAY 1D

Late registration for Day 1D of the $5 Million GTD Venom PKO has officially closed.

We still have 1185 players fighting their way to Day 2. The final prize pool is a whopping $6,777,500!

#TheVenom #Poker #Tournament #Epic #Legend #ProgressiveKnockout
Elx4XLTWoAYwrTx

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VENOM PKO $5 MILLION GTD MAIN EVENT DAY 1D CLOSURE

Day 1D of the $5 Million Venom PKO is now over. 219 out of 1185 players will return tomorrow at 1pm ET for Day 2 of the biggest progressive knock out tournament ever! See you tomorrow.

ElyvrQaXgAQ_VZ7

W

williemays56

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
deposit issue

Hi, for starters, you don't need to enter a bonus code, that is automatic. Once you make your first deposit your bonus will automatically be actived. Note, however that the bonus is not upfront cash, but you will clearing by increments of $1, each 27.5 Award Points you achieve by playing real money tables and tournaments. Please let us know if you have further questions. :
i have the same issue your deposit is very dififcult for us older men and women. i would love to play i only undrstand qb despoit bt dont know how to with draw but you dont have qb

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VENOM PKO $5 MILLION GTD MAIN EVENT DAY 2 CLOSURE

Day 2 is officially over. 52 out of 475 players advanced to Day 3, which gets underway tomorrow, Tuesday, November 3rd at 1:00pm ET. See you guys then.

El3V4W3W0AEqzVX

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have the same issue your deposit is very dififcult for us older men and women. i would love to play i only undrstand qb despoit bt dont know how to with draw but you dont have qb

There's a specialized department that can guide you through the process, please email them to support@winningpokernetwork.com and ask them to help you with all steps, rest assure you will get all the assistance you need to deposit or withdrawal your funds.

ACR Rep

J

Jutt315

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

ACR flagged my card that I have used over a dozen times to deposit funds. When I went to deposit a few days ago the credit card option wasn't there. I don't understand because I have used the card many of times. Does anyone know how I can fix it? ACR isnt really telling me what I have to do to fix it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR flagged my card that I have used over a dozen times to deposit funds. When I went to deposit a few days ago the credit card option wasn't there. I don't understand because I have used the card many of times. Does anyone know how I can fix it? ACR isnt really telling me what I have to do to fix it.

Please contact directly our security department by email to security@americascardroom.eu and please add full details of your issue, this is the correct department that can help you in this matter.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VENOM PKO $5 MILLION GTD MAIN EVENT DAY 3 CLOSURE

That’s a wrap, the Final table of the $5 Million #VenomPKO is set!

Check out how the chip counts look!

We'll be back tomorrow at 5pm ET with the Final table of this historic event.

Catch the livestream HERE

#TheVenom #Poker #ProgressiveKnockout #Bounty

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
THE VENOM PKO $5 MILLION GTD PKO CHAMPION

The $5 Million PKO tournament is officially over. Congratulations to pinguinachica who won the Venom PKO belt with $477,814.50 in prize money, plus $273,253.16 in bounties. We'll be announcing a new Venom tournament soon, so stay tuned!

#Venom #PKO #ProgressiveKnockouts

EmBc5EAXYAAx1m-

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is anyone else having problems with the Tourney tab in ACR? My Tourney tab, including all the subtabs (Freeroll, Venom, Steps, Private, etc.) are completely blank.

All the other tabs for cash games, sit & go, etc. are fine.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is anyone else having problems with the Tourney tab in ACR? My Tourney tab, including all the subtabs (Freeroll, Venom, Steps, Private, etc.) are completely blank.

All the other tabs for cash games, sit & go, etc. are fine.

As our VenomPKO finished yesterday, our team is adjusting the Venom and Steps section. However, you should be able to see the private tournaments and the freerolls that are Announced. Make sure to uncheck the filter.

B

bigplayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is some good information as I had the same problem with finding things.

D

Deveaux1093

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I deposited via bitcoin and had a balance of over $100. Played all day yesterday and now my funds are missing today.

I did not request a withdrawal nor did I receive any notification. Very concerning that my funds can be removed for no reason and without any notification. I emailed customer support directly and have not received a reply.

Please help!

D

Deveaux1093

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Missing funds

I deposited via bitcoin and had a balance of over $100. Played all day yesterday and now my funds are missing today.

I did not request a withdrawal nor did I receive any notification. Very concerning that my funds can be removed for no reason and without any notification. I emailed customer support directly and have not received a reply.

Please help!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Please help!

You should receive a reply within 24-72 hours. If you have not received the reply in that timeframe, please contact me back.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VENOM PKO $5 MILLION GTD FINAL TABLE STREAM

Did you miss the #VenomPKO final table? Stop kicking yourself (especially since there’s no bounty on you right now).

Watch the highlight reel

#FinalTable #Venom #PKO #ProgressiveKnockouts

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"Verification" pop ups

What's up with those annoying pop-ups asking me to pick which hand responding to the latest table? How do I "select" the right answer, I tried to click, and its not working. I'm using BB, and its asks me to verify in actual amount. By the time I try to select something, new hand is dealt and the number change. This is specifically annoying when I'm on multi-table. How do I stop this nonsense? or how do I select the right player "matching" my table???:confused:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's up with those annoying pop-ups asking me to pick which hand responding to the latest table? How do I "select" the right answer, I tried to click, and its not working. I'm using BB, and its asks me to verify in actual amount. By the time I try to select something, new hand is dealt and the number change. This is specifically annoying when I'm on multi-table. How do I stop this nonsense? or how do I select the right player "matching" my table???:confused:

Please send us a short video directly by email to support@americascardroom.eu that way our gaming department can further investigate and provide you a solution, thanks for the collaboration.

ACR Rep

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very long late registration, +4 hours is too long
why not add turbo tournaments?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very long late registration, +4 hours is too long
why not add turbo tournaments?

Our department in charge is working on it, thanks for the feedback and patience.

ACR Rep

J

Jutt315

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My credit card got flagged for no reason and ACR said they cant fix it so now I can never play on there. Im so mad

Status
Not open for further replies.