Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigplayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the info really appreciate it I will be reloading soon after the nfl games tonight it's going to be a fun night for me as I am shooting for the moon.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the info really appreciate it I will be reloading soon after the nfl games tonight it's going to be a fun night for me as I am shooting for the moon.

If you need help or have any questions let me know :) Good luck!

PokerDogDoc

PokerDogDoc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! Unfortunately we do not have that option available in the poker application BUT you are more than welcome to contact directly with our CS team at support@winningpokernetwork.com so they can let you know exactly the rake that you have been generating.

In addition, just in case, here you can find the full information regarding the rake calculation on our site > https://www.americascardroom.eu/play-poker-for-real-money/poker-rake-calculation/#:~:text=For%20No%20Limit%20and%20Pot,at%20a%20maximum%20of%20%243

Thanks for the reply.... and I was aware of how ACR’s rake is (and isn’t) calculated by ACR, but it’s a good reference link for this forum.

Gotta say, though, I wish you guys were more up front on what the particular poker rake percent is for the various deposit levels PRIOR to making a deposit, rather than being told at an attempted withdrawal... It would be nice to go into this fully knowledgeable of your requirements. Actually, surprised that’s not required by law.

To be honest I was somewhat taken aback that I had to generate 10% to withdraw the money I may have just recently deposited.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the reply.... and I was aware of how ACR’s rake is (and isn’t) calculated by ACR, but it’s a good reference link for this forum.

Gotta say, though, I wish you guys were more up front on what the particular poker rake percent is for the various deposit levels PRIOR to making a deposit, rather than being told at an attempted withdrawal... It would be nice to go into this fully knowledgeable of your requirements. Actually, surprised that’s not required by law.

To be honest I was somewhat taken aback that I had to generate 10% to withdraw the money I may have just recently deposited.

Thanks for the feedback, and actually our website has this information visible for all players before proceed to cashout funds, players must read our T & C that you can find it in here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/pla...t-your-winnings/general-cash-out-information/

Check this statement
How long do I have to wait after my Last Deposit to be able to cash out?

You would need to wait at least 72 hours in order to request your cash out; however, all payouts are conditioned to be reviewed by our Security Department and your account must be certified. Also, it must show a minimum rake generated before allowing you to cash out.

Hope this information helps and the best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NEW AVATARS

Dress up at the tables for #Halloween with our new #avatars. They’re now live, so try one out. No tricking.

#ACR #Poker #Avatar #PokerWorld #PokerFun #PokerPlayer

Ek48sSoXgAAHo4Q

Last edited:
PokerDogDoc

PokerDogDoc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the feedback, and actually our website has this information visible for all players before proceed to cashout funds, players must read our T & C that you can find it in here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/pla...t-your-winnings/general-cash-out-information/

Hope this information helps and the best of luck at the tables!
ACR Rep

With all due respect, nowhere on the entire site does it say the minimum rake requirement is 10%.... just the general statement that there is a minimum rake.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With all due respect, nowhere on the entire site does it say the minimum rake requirement is 10%.... just the general statement that there is a minimum rake.

You're right and I just sent your feedback to the department in charge. Thanks for the clarification.

ACR Rep

S

sca31415

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Where did my chips go?

Hi everyone. I'm new here and to ACR. I have been trying to find an answer to a question I have about a couple of tournaments I played on ACR. The issue I just saw in my most recent tournament (#22727151) was this:

Playing 9 handed-
- While i'm in UTG+2, I won a pot (hand #559896110) which brought me to 40.48 big blinds

- The next hand dealt I'm in UTG+1 (#559897261) I started the hand with 40.48 bbs, payed the 1.2 bb ante, folded my hand and now I have 40.36 bbs

-The next hand dealt I'm in UTG (559898593) I started the hand with 36.32 bbs (wait what?), payed the 1.2 bb ante, folded my hand and now I have 36.2 bbs

What happened to the 4.04 big blinds between those hands? Is there something fishy going on here or do I just not know about some weird "UTG pays an extra 4.04 bbs" rule? I saw this happen on another tournament but brushed it off as I was going crazy.

I looked through my hand history to confirm it and took a video of it just in case something weird is going on.

I contacted ACR support but was told they would escalate it and I would be contacted at some point.

Does anyone know what is going on here?

Thanks in advance.

Keep grindin,
Steve

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Venom PKO Blitz Steps

Win your $5 Million Venom PKO seat for as little as $0.11 with our Venom PKO Blitz Steps.

#BlitzSteps #Venom #ACR #PokerTournament #PokerLife #VenomTournament #TheVenom #ACR #Poker #PokerTournament #PokerLife #PokerPlayer #VenomPKO #ProgressiveKnockout

Ek9kN89XgAEshrO

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Today tried to register for the CC freeroll on ACR as a platinum member using the password given and was rejected over and over again, whilst others were able to register (total entrants ended up being 254).

Very frustrating.

I cleared/refreshed the ACR lobby several times and I also cleared/refreshed the CC page with the password numerous times.

Then when writing this email after the touney had closed, I went to copy the password and ask here if anyone else had issues....to find the password had now changed.

Obviously a glitch of some sort but would be interested if anyone else faced this.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Today tried to register for the CC freeroll on ACR as a platinum member using the password given and was rejected over and over again, whilst others were able to register (total entrants ended up being 254).

Very frustrating.

I cleared/refreshed the ACR lobby several times and I also cleared/refreshed the CC page with the password numerous times.

Then when writing this email after the touney had closed, I went to copy the password and ask here if anyone else had issues....to find the password had now changed.

Obviously a glitch of some sort but would be interested if anyone else faced this.

Solved- the wrong password given to platinum members whilst the right one given to bronze and silver members.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Very frustrating.

The same happened to me.

Reactions: DS3
kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. Can you tell me if ACR has a smartphone App. The site says that you can play from your smartphone, but I can't find where to download this application. I can only go through the browser to the site and start playing there, but this does not suit me. Also on the Internet in the search engine it gives out links to download the application, but I do not trust those sites.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The same happened to me.

Yes, I would normally double check through the extended membership (bronze and silver page) but the initial page I was looking at was a closed thread...so I presumed that something else had gone wrong. Lesson learned. Always check for a broader thread if people are managing to sign up!

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes, I would normally double check through the extended membership (bronze and silver page) but the initial page I was looking at was a closed thread...so I presumed that something else had gone wrong. Lesson learned. Always check for a broader thread if people are managing to sign up!

That's right. When the registering period was over, I sent an message to Tammy. She said that Platinum thread were corrected about 5 minutes before the tournament started.
As you said, lesson learned.
Have a nice Sunday!

Reactions: DS3
ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have nothing to complain about, I'm just writing to thank and congratulate, a great platform that is ACR, congratulations and success and that continue to evolve !!!

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have nothing to complain about, I'm just writing to thank and congratulate, a great platform that is ACR, congratulations and success and that continue to evolve !!!

Hi fellow!
We're not complaining at all. And this is nothing to do with the ACR platform itself indeed. We discussed it to try to figure out for the trouble shooting could be at our own devices. Anyway fortunately was not a big deal. Mistakes happen at any good organization:).

Have a nice Sunday!

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the posts are kinda complaints, I do not really have any. However, I am curious, that did you finish the tourney's deleting on a given day, and will have finally a regular schedule, as it was really annoying in the last few weeks, every day was a bit different, different tourneys were cancelled every day. Does it now stay like this at least for the end of the year?

The other thing, what is not about the lobby, just a general comment. If you want more and more players, then you definitely should keep up to date your homepage - I think the platform is good -, but the homepage... there are 2 years old false tourney schedule, the general information are incorrect, plenty out of date info are there. If a new player go and check it, and download the lobby, see the difference, straight away will leave, and admit it is not a trustful site. It takes just few hours, maybe days to sort out your homepage, I do not understand, why you do not do it week by week or month by month....

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe you have answered this already but I can't find it -

In the tournament lobby - what does it mean when there is an *3 - asterisk or star and a number next to the players name?

Thanks.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe you have answered this already but I can't find it -

In the tournament lobby - what does it mean when there is an *3 - asterisk or star and a number next to the players name?

Thanks.

Hi, that indicates the number of re-entries that player has done. :

C

CaptainXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Withdrawals and deposit

If I withdraw money and deposit soon thereafter, what problems might I have getting deposit bonuses?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thanks for the warm words and loyalty! Wish you the best of luck at the table!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I withdraw money and deposit soon thereafter, what problems might I have getting deposit bonuses?

Hi, as of now we only have a first time deposit bonus, no reload bonuses currently, now, if you withdrawal your winnings, that won't affect your first time bonus release, for the welcome bonus players have 60 days to release this bonus. Hope this information helps.

ACR Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.