I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just pass by to praise

Hello, I just stopped by to give a compliment to the room, I may have complained at some point about some issue, but the main point is that the room has improved more and more, now with the option to adjust the size of bets, not to mention the support that is good fast and efficient, withdrawals are also very fast and without bureaucracy.
I only have one question, I tried to deposit by boleto, because I find the ecopayz fees for depositing by boleto very expensive and I ended up giving up depositing, as I had to create an account in an Ewallet that I don't even know and would have more verification work ...
.I just have to thank the ACR is perfect

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
30 emails?? I'm sorry, but that is ridiculous. Give them time to respond.

Thank you for sending. Since they have less than 15 posts, they cannot send private messages here yet (only to moderators and admins).

Thank you for the clarification Tammy! I will consider it for future responses.

ACR Rep.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I just stopped by to give a compliment to the room, I may have complained at some point about some issue, but the main point is that the room has improved more and more, now with the option to adjust the size of bets, not to mention the support that is good fast and efficient, withdrawals are also very fast and without bureaucracy.
I only have one question, I tried to deposit by boleto, because I find the ecopayz fees for depositing by boleto very expensive and I ended up giving up depositing, as I had to create an account in an Ewallet that I don't even know and would have more verification work ...
.I just have to thank the ACR is perfect

Thanks so much for your loyalty and preference! Best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Venom PKO Fever

The first week of our #Venom PKO Fever starts today! There are 66 guaranteed seats through Sunday for our $5 Million GTD PKO tourney. Take a look at the main Venom PKO Fever event each day this week.

More Info HERE

#VenomPKOFever #VenomPKO #5Millions #5MillionVenomPKO

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you checked out the new ACR #Racebook yet? It recently went live and offers great betting on horse racing 12 months a year. Just click on ‘Sports’ in the poker client and see for yourself.

More Info HERE

#SportsAreBack #ACR #ACRSports #Sports #SportBook #Horses

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hello! :)

On site of ACR it is written that there is a version for playing on android, but in fact, it seems, it actually does not exist.

It is not clear, can you somehow play from the android today?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! :)

On site of ACR it is written that there is a version for playing on android, but in fact, it seems, it actually does not exist.

It is not clear, can you somehow play from the android today?

We do have a web version, this web version can be used on almost all devices. You just need to open this link https://www.americascardroom.eu/ and click on play on mobile and log in with your credentials. Notice that we do not have MTTs available.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Venom PKO Fever - Week 2

The second week of our Venom PKO Fever starts today! There are 94 guaranteed seats through Sunday for our $5 Million GTD PKO tourney. Take a look at the main Venom PKO Fever event each day this week.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/onl...e-venom-progressive-knockout/#venom_pko_fever

EkuVA5HXEAANh23

Whodahustla

Whodahustla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff

I love ACR!!!!…...you guys are not as sensitive as pokerstars. The moment you go to make a small withdraw, PokerStars is breathing down your back asking you all kinds of questions. I've seen others complain about it on this site. I NEVER have a problem with ACR. I deposit and withdraw via BitCoin through the Cash App which I already had prior. Funny thing is...…...I heard of BitCoin but was too intimidated by the newness of it not to learn more about it. Since joining ACR and working with BitCoin, it's been a pleasure and an experience. ACR is going to buyout PokerStars!!!!…..just wait and see!:D

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love ACR!!!!…...you guys are not as sensitive as PokerStars. The moment you go to make a small withdraw, PokerStars is breathing down your back asking you all kinds of questions. I've seen others complain about it on this site. I NEVER have a problem with ACR. I deposit and withdraw via BitCoin through the Cash App which I already had prior. Funny thing is...…...I heard of BitCoin but was too intimidated by the newness of it not to learn more about it. Since joining ACR and working with BitCoin, it's been a pleasure and an experience. ACR is going to buyout PokerStars!!!!…..just wait and see!:D

We do really appreciate your preference and I'm so happy to know that you are loving our site! For us, is a BIG pleasure to provide you guys the best poker experience ever, and of course, we are here for you if you need help, have any questions or feedback. For me, it's a great pleasure to help :D

PokerArte

PokerArte

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Your software consumes a lot of CPU in my notebook, reaching more than 50% in some moments, which does not happen in any other room. Do you know what it could be? And how could I reduce this consumption?
I would also like to leave a suggestion to include the bounty values in the KO and PKO tournaments.

E

eric1021

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
New to ACR- LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

Hello,

I have been watching so many players on social media play ACR i figure why not give it a shot ( played at BOL ). I have to say there is no comparison between the two. I really love ACR and think i am here to stay. I am also new to bitcoin and decided to test out the bitcoin withdraw of only $50 just to make sure i did it right and did that two days ago. I received ACR email confirmation that it went through but i have yet to receive it in my bitcoin wallet. I was wondering since everyone says 24-48 hours for completion, is my withdraw taking longer because it is my first or did i do something wrong here. Again love the site, you have a new reg and cant wait to hit that PKO tonight!!!!

Thanks again!

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haven't played the site in a while. Under table design in options there is a place to change the button colors, how do we change the buttons back to default color?

While I'm here how do we stop the incessant pop-ups?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,

I have been watching so many players on social media play ACR i figure why not give it a shot ( played at BOL ). I have to say there is no comparison between the two. I really love ACR and think i am here to stay. I am also new to bitcoin and decided to test out the bitcoin withdraw of only $50 just to make sure i did it right and did that two days ago. I received ACR email confirmation that it went through but i have yet to receive it in my bitcoin wallet. I was wondering since everyone says 24-48 hours for completion, is my withdraw taking longer because it is my first or did i do something wrong here. Again love the site, you have a new reg and cant wait to hit that PKO tonight!!!!

Thanks again!

Hi and thanks so much for sharing your warm words and experience with ACR, if you haven't certify your account before cashing out your winnings I highly recommend you to do that step, since this can cause a delay on your withdrawal request.

Please note that for any cash outs request, players should certify their accounts first. Make sure to provide the following documents if you haven't do so:

• A picture of the front side of your Driver’s license.
• A recent utility bill under your name

Plus, if you deposited with a credit card:

• Signed Authorization form
• Copy of the card (s) used to deposit

More info here https://www.americascardroom.eu/play-poker-for-real-money/cashing-out-your-winnings/

This is a normal procedure.

Make sure to send this documents as soon as possible so they can start with the cash out process.

I wish you the best of luck at the tables and welcome to the best poker site!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haven't played the site in a while. Under table design in options there is a place to change the button colors, how do we change the buttons back to default color?

While I'm here how do we stop the incessant pop-ups?

Hi,
table design by default is the number one, to change it you have to go to settings, then go to table design and choose the theme you prefer, number 1 would be the original.

Regarding pop up notifications, if you are referring to the ones on the client announcing tournaments to start, you can't turn them off, if you are referring to your pc pop ups, you can turn it off from your browser. Hope this information helps!

ACR Rep

pothead2012

pothead2012

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, i really love playing on your Site even though there are many disconnects and i constantly get set on sitting out while at a cash table i still enjoy the games....the only thing i don`t like are the limited withdrawal options is there any way for you guys to add MuchBetter or even a option to have you send a check would be cool, i`m not into Bitcoin and i`m sure I´m not alone there...... like i sayed i really like playing on ACR but knowing that getting money out will be a pain in the butt takes away some of the fun

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, table design by default is the number one, to change it you have to go to settings, then go to table design and choose the theme you prefer, number 1 would be the original.

Regarding pop up notifications, if you are referring to the ones on the client announcing tournaments to start, you can't turn them off, if you are referring to your pc pop ups, you can turn it off from your browser. Hope this information helps!

ACR Rep

I already have "table background" set. Under "table design" not "table background" in settings there is a tab to change the "button colors" for the bet buttons. How do we change back to the default color which is grey? If a screenshot will help you understand let me know and I'll make one.

BTW, you finally have a designation for players who are sitting out after a year and a half of players not knowing who was sitting out...

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, i really love playing on your Site even though there are many disconnects and i constantly get set on sitting out while at a cash table i still enjoy the games....the only thing i don`t like are the limited withdrawal options is there any way for you guys to add MuchBetter or even a option to have you send a check would be cool, i`m not into Bitcoin and i`m sure I´m not alone there...... like i sayed i really like playing on ACR but knowing that getting money out will be a pain in the butt takes away some of the fun

Thanks for the feedback and for your loyalty, your comments were sent to the department in charge.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already have "table background" set. Under "table design" not "table background" in settings there is a tab to change the "button colors" for the bet buttons. How do we change back to the default color which is grey? If a screenshot will help you understand let me know and I'll make one.

BTW, you finally have a designation for players who are sitting out after a year and a half of players not knowing who was sitting out...

Ok, so on the Table design tab, on Button colors, the ones you see available are the only ones we have, if you don't see the gray one, is because is no longer available, however, I will send your feedback to our developers, thanks for the clarification and understanding.

ACR Rep

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, so on the Table design tab, on Button colors, the ones you see available are the only ones we have, if you don't see the gray one, is because is no longer available, however, I will send your feedback to our developers, thanks for the clarification and understanding.

ACR Rep

Thanks, I clicked on some colors to check it out and can't get back to the default.

PokerDogDoc

PokerDogDoc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How much rake have I generated?

New to ACR, but not poker. I understand what rake is, but recently ran into an issue when attempting a cash out. It was cancelled because I had not generated the minimum 10% rake on my deposit(s).

How can I tell how much rake I’ve generated so far, and how much I still need to generate in order to cash out?

Is this listed somewhere on the site that I haven’t found?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks, I clicked on some colors to check it out and can't get back to the default.

Understood, thanks for the info. I've already sent the feedback to the team in charge.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How much rake have I generated?

New to ACR, but not poker. I understand what rake is, but recently ran into an issue when attempting a cash out. It was cancelled because I had not generated the minimum 10% rake on my deposit(s).

How can I tell how much rake I’ve generated so far, and how much I still need to generate in order to cash out?

Is this listed somewhere on the site that I haven’t found?

Hello! Unfortunately we do not have that option available in the poker application BUT you are more than welcome to contact directly with our CS team at support@winningpokernetwork.com so they can let you know exactly the rake that you have been generating.

In addition, just in case, here you can find the full information regarding the rake calculation on our site > https://www.americascardroom.eu/play-poker-for-real-money/poker-rake-calculation/#:~:text=For%20No%20Limit%20and%20Pot,at%20a%20maximum%20of%20%243

B

bigplayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How does the bonus work because I deposited bitcoin to the site and played and never received a bonus.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How does the bonus work because I deposited bitcoin to the site and played and never received a bonus.

Please be so kind and notice that it is a Reload bonus, the system automatically adds the bonus to your poker account. Make sure to check the REWARDS tab on the upper section of the poker application. You should see the bonus there. Clearing your bonus is easy. Your bonus will be released in increments of $1 per every 27.5 Award Points you generate through your play at our real money tables.

For more information check this link > https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/welcome-package/

Status
Not open for further replies.