Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dear acr rep

i heard rumors that soon it will be possible to put custom sounds instead of the normal sounds. is that true? if so, when is the date for that update? thanks.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
P

Principg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

Wanted to make deposit to ACR, but looks like you don't offer skrill as an option?
Is there any chance that you add Skrill as one of options for deposit?

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why can't I set the Pot button before the flop when the buttons are in the big blinds?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,

Wanted to make deposit to ACR, but looks like you don't offer skrill as an option?
Is there any chance that you add Skrill as one of options for deposit?

Thank you very much for your suggestion, I will make sure to send it to our Payments department for their consideration. In the meantime, I'd like to suggest you to test depositing and cashing out with Bitcoin (you can read all about it here https://www.americascardroom.eu/bitcoin-poker/ ) :

W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just wanted to say Kudos to ACR for VERY fast cashout. Under 48 hours for BTC from request until I had it in my wallet. I had taken a haitus from playing for a couple months because of my work schedule and was expecting it to take forever because of covid, but that's definitely not the case now :D

M

MickGreed

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Like acr alot, I just wish there was some .10 or .11 mtt for us retired folks, I bet you will have alot of players, put a limit 200 players to start,

W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Like acr alot, I just wish there was some .10 or .11 mtt for us retired folks, I bet you will have alot of players, put a limit 200 players to start,

There are a few .10+.01 tournaments...just sort the tournaments by the buy-in amount...if you don't want a huge list, set your filters to no minimum buy-in and $1 for max...

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just wanted to say Kudos to ACR for VERY fast cashout. Under 48 hours for BTC from request until I had it in my wallet. I had taken a haitus from playing for a couple months because of my work schedule and was expecting it to take forever because of covid, but that's definitely not the case now :D

Thanks so much for your warm words and loyalty!

Stay Safe!

ACR Rep

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it possible if you can add where players are from in the tournament lobbies like pokerstars has it where they show where each country every player is from?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it possible if you can add where players are from in the tournament lobbies like PokerStars has it where they show where each country every player is from?

Thank you very much for your feedback, I've sent it to the team in charge. Make sure to post any feedback in our Poker Org forum so our team can see it directly. https://www.poker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27

whowantwhat

whowantwhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My tournament is down
$1,500 GTD

I clicked through the different tables, 3 of the tables have issues connecting, the other tables seem okay

zvezdadelije

zvezdadelije

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My tournament is down
$1,500 GTD

I clicked through the different tables, 3 of the tables have issues connecting, the other tables seem okay

Same issue. I couldn't late reg to a tournament.

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Froze on break right now in a tournament. Any eta when it will be back up?

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My stud tournament table has disconnected and won't open back up.
Stud tournament lobby

Acr2

Acr diconnect

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
UPDATE: We are experiencing some technical issues, the techs are working on it.

Will keep you updated.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My stud tournament table has disconnected and won't open back up.
View attachment 279273

View attachment 279274

View attachment 279275

Froze on break right now in a tournament. Any eta when it will be back up?

Same issue. I couldn't late reg to a tournament.

My tournament is down
$1,500 GTD

Hi everyone, our team in charge is looking on this to have it fixed as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NEW UPDATE: We are doing a downtime to correct the problems that are causing today's issues. Poker client will be back up within 40 minutes.

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
NEW UPDATE: We are doing a downtime to correct the problems that are causing today's issues. Poker client will be back up within 40 minutes.
Thank you for your speedy reply, will the tournament I was in be refunded or should I try to rejoin in 40?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All tournaments that were in running and late reg status will be refunded in a timely manner according to our terms and conditions: https://www.americascardroom.eu/tournaments/rules/

Tournaments that were registering (event hasn't started) is being refunded automatically.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level