A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WPN Banned Accounts

Important announcement: Due to Bot activity, we have banned 10 accounts and issued refunds for a total of $249,997.04. You can check out all the details on our website in the WPN Banned accounts section here https://www.winningpokernetwork.com/banned-accounts/

EiiNj1JWoAAUWxo

M

MuralhaKK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Missing deposit

I did 2 bitcoin transfers to the same address that I received when I was depositing on ACR ($400 each) but I only received 1 deposit on my ACR balance! Still $400 missing, please can you help me! Im MuralhaKK on ACR.
Thanks a lot
:confused::confused::confused::(:(:(:(:(

J

Jlmurph2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR - questionable service and no payouts

I had about a year of experience with ACR. After lots of play I decided to cash out so I could break even. I put in $200, and cashed out $225. They sent me a check, then a month later had their bank cancel the check, or it bounced. They denied it and then refused to do any research into the matter.

ACR and their cronies are not a reliable source to house your money or your profits. Do not allow these scammers to fool you into keeping your money. Lots of reviews seem to reinforce this unethical and scum of the earth type behavior.

Americans won't put up with a company masking itself as reputable. Luckily I was just able to dispute the charge and got most of my money back...so they still stole $25 from me, instead of $225.

I only wish they cared to make it right, and also that no one else falls prey to ACR.

Sincerely,

20 year online poker playing vet.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did 2 bitcoin transfers to the same address that I received when I was depositing on ACR ($400 each) but I only received 1 deposit on my ACR balance! Still $400 missing, please can you help me! Im MuralhaKK on ACR.
Thanks a lot
:confused::confused::confused::(:(:(:(:(

Hello, please be so kind and notice that you cannot use the same bitcoin address twice, the address for sending the funds is generated in our cashier as a new one every time you make a deposit. In this case please be so kind and contact our CS team so they can assist you with this matter. Please contact them through email at support@winningpokernetwork.com they should reply to you within 24 hours. If you don't receive a response, get back to me.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had about a year of experience with ACR. After lots of play I decided to cash out so I could break even. I put in $200, and cashed out $225. They sent me a check, then a month later had their bank cancel the check, or it bounced. They denied it and then refused to do any research into the matter.

ACR and their cronies are not a reliable source to house your money or your profits. Do not allow these scammers to fool you into keeping your money. Lots of reviews seem to reinforce this unethical and scum of the earth type behavior.

Americans won't put up with a company masking itself as reputable. Luckily I was just able to dispute the charge and got most of my money back...so they still stole $25 from me, instead of $225.

I only wish they cared to make it right, and also that no one else falls prey to ACR.

Sincerely,

20 year online poker playing vet.

The normal procedure about bouncing checks is to send the voieded check so our team review the case with the processor. We do assist this type of situation, do you have the email address where our CS team denied your request? Any screen shot of it? Thanks in advance.

ACR Rep.

J

Jlmurph2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I appreciate your quick reply, but in America when you cash a check, you don’t keep that check. Your team asked for the same thing. Once they realized there’s no way to get the check, they said there’s nothing they can do.

Here’s one idea I gave them...reach out to your own bank on why your bank cancelled the check. They found this unreasonable and appears they decided to stop replying as I received an email about “how my experience was with their service”.

The time for solving the problem is over. The ultimate problem is your team treating other people’s money like it’s monopoly money and having dictatorship control over whether yo give someone their money or not.

magnetoak47

magnetoak47

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I made a withdraw with EcoPayz and receive the money, but now I'm trying to do another one trough Ecopayz and I got this message: "Sorry, You request can not be completed" "You have a recent payout". How long should I wait to do another withdraw?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I made a withdraw with EcoPayz and receive the money, but now I'm trying to do another one trough Ecopayz and I got this message: "Sorry, You request can not be completed" "You have a recent payout". How long should I wait to do another withdraw?

Hello! For this specific inquiry, please be so kind and contact directly our CS team so they can provide you the right information about it. Please send them an email to support@winningpokernetwork.com you should receive a reply within 24 hours.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I appreciate your quick reply, but in America when you cash a check, you don’t keep that check. Your team asked for the same thing. Once they realized there’s no way to get the check, they said there’s nothing they can do.

Here’s one idea I gave them...reach out to your own bank on why your bank cancelled the check. They found this unreasonable and appears they decided to stop replying as I received an email about “how my experience was with their service”.

The time for solving the problem is over. The ultimate problem is your team treating other people’s money like it’s monopoly money and having dictatorship control over whether yo give someone their money or not.

May I have your email address and screen name through a Private message, please. I'm going to check this directly with the Supervisor.

J

Jlmurph2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
May I have your email address and screen name through a Private message, please. I'm going to check this directly with the Supervisor.

Sorry, the website will not allow me to send a private message. But my user name is "Jlmurph2". I'd rather avoid posting my personal email to the public however.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry, the website will not allow me to send a private message. But my user name is "Jlmurph2". I'd rather avoid posting my personal email to the public however.

Thanks for the information provided, I've escalate your case to the department in charge and they will reply back by email, in a timely manner._

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MOMOMO PKO 3RD WEEK

Have you been playing in our $50 Million GTD MOMOMO PKO? It’s been a knockout so far and the third week starts today. Check out the schedule, including the $1 Million GTD tourney this Sunday.
More Info HERE
#ACR #PKO #VenomPko #ProgressiveKnockout #CarnageTournament

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
THE VENOM PKO $5 MILLION GTD MAIN EVENT

Hero or villain? It depends who tells the story! Play in the #VenomPKO $5,000,000 GTD Main Event starting October 23rd and write your own story for the whole world to see.

More Info HERE

#Poker #PKO #ProgressiveKnockout #CarnageTournament #PokerTournament #Venom

J

Jlmurph2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the information provided, I've escalate your case to the department in charge and they will reply back by email, in a timely manner._

ACR Rep

They replied, saying that the burden of proof is still on me. I sent them some additional info which may or may not be enough, but it’s all I have.

They said they have no access to their bank information.

I guess thanks for trying anyways.

hairball

hairball

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
WTF late reg?

Tried to join the $20 Gtd survival mode which has late Reg till level 15, it was level 13 and the late reg had already changed to running , why is this?

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).jpg
    Screenshot (4).jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 52
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tried to join the $20 Gtd survival mode which has late Reg till level 15, it was level 13 and the late reg had already changed to running , why is this?

Hello, that's a display issue, make sure to keep refreshing the windows tab so you can have the updated window.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They replied, saying that the burden of proof is still on me. I sent them some additional info which may or may not be enough, but it’s all I have.

They said they have no access to their bank information.

I guess thanks for trying anyways.

Understood, I totally understand your frustration but unfortunately, our team needs a letter, a picture, or anything that can prove that the check was bounced so they can send it to the processor and do the reimbursement request.

hairball

hairball

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, that's a display issue, make sure to keep refreshing the windows tab so you can have the updated window.
HELLO, I sign out and signed back on before i took that screen shot, It was up to date. Your program can't keep up I guess, Thanks for nothing . Oh and wouldn't the screenshot say Late reg if it wasn't refreshed on lev 14? your answer seems weak, pretty lame actually .. and it says running 1hr 49 min, that's 109 minutes, The name of the tourney is Survival mode 20$ Gtd, 2Hr LR, that's 2 hour late reg, and yet only running 1hr 49 minutes???????????????

Last edited:
hairball

hairball

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
HELLO, I sign out and signed back on before i took that screen shot, It was up to date. Your program can't keep up I guess, Thanks for nothing . Oh and wouldn't the screenshot say Late reg if it wasn't refreshed on lev 14? your answer seems weak, pretty lame actually .. and it says running 1hr 49 min, that's 109 minutes, The name of the tourney is Survival mode 20$ Gtd, 2Hr LR, that's 2 hour late reg, and yet only running 1hr 49 minutes???????????????
Found a ACR Rep on twitter who was quite helpful, you should take some lessons on Customer service

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
not sure if this happened but ..

if the money bubble is reached before the scheduled end of late registration , no more entries will be allowed , and all remaining players will getting cash .

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if the money bubble is reached before the scheduled end of late registration , no more entries will be allowed , and all remaining players will getting cash .

Could you please specify in which tournament or game did happen?

hairball

hairball

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Try looking at the screen shot again SIR, says running at the 1 hr 49 minutes and is suppose to be 2hr late reg, whats so hard about seeing that that's not right ??????

Good Man

Good Man

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I am not registered in your room, but I often hear about this room. I wonder what are the distinctive features of this room from other rooms ? and what welcome bonuses and advantages are there for new players?

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
its not a problem to me

but it can happen in jackpotfreerolls . if you stall + wait to enter late sometimes you can miss your chance !

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I am not registered in your room, but I often hear about this room. I wonder what are the distinctive features of this room from other rooms ? and what welcome bonuses and advantages are there for new players?

Hi, the best way to find all our amazing features is visiting our website here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/

Also, we offer a welcome package that you can take advange, learn more here:
https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/welcome-package/

Welcome and wish you the best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep,

Status
Not open for further replies.