Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is ACR down right now? I tried to reinstall the software but it is giving me an error saying it can't install the directory for hand histories "access denied". Thanks!

Hi, we had a scheduled downtime earlier today for an update, but the client should be up and running by now. Please let uw know if you are still facing any issues. :

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, how about some SNG KO tourneys? You can still win some if you take out a player? (Asking for a friend)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, how about some SNG KO tourneys? You can still win some if you take out a player? (Asking for a friend)

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll send your feedback to the department in charge.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MOMOMO PKO

Punch your way to big profits! The 2nd week of the $50 Million GTD #MOMOMOPKOs starts today. This is more PKO tourneys than you could ever dream of. Check out the weekly schedule, including the $1 Million GTD tourney this Sunday.

More Info HERE

#ProgressiveKnockout

thehangdude

thehangdude

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Suggesting a new(ish) game:
Remember those Venom ticket on demand games? You play an 11 cent ticket and get 1112 chips. You fold, win or lose, you get moved to a new table. It was really a fun way to kill a few minutes or a few hours.

Could we get a cash on demand game like this? $0.10+.01 gets you 1000 chips. You play next available table each hand. Cash out any time you want at 1 cent per 100 chips (rounded down I guess).

I loved those action games. You don't like your hand, just fold and move on to the next table. No waiting while others slowly play their cards. No drawing out the game during the "Bubble" phase. You could easily add $1.00+.10 or whatever rates are popular.

Since you already had these games with the Venom tickets, I assume it wouldn't be complicated to do a "cash" version. The only difference would be cashing out rather than getting a higher level ticket.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Suggesting a new(ish) game:
Remember those Venom ticket on demand games? You play an 11 cent ticket and get 1112 chips. You fold, win or lose, you get moved to a new table. It was really a fun way to kill a few minutes or a few hours.

Could we get a cash on demand game like this? $0.10+.01 gets you 1000 chips. You play next available table each hand. Cash out any time you want at 1 cent per 100 chips (rounded down I guess).

I loved those action games. You don't like your hand, just fold and move on to the next table. No waiting while others slowly play their cards. No drawing out the game during the "Bubble" phase. You could easily add $1.00+.10 or whatever rates are popular.

Since you already had these games with the Venom tickets, I assume it wouldn't be complicated to do a "cash" version. The only difference would be cashing out rather than getting a higher level ticket.

The satellites you are referring to are called Cyclones. But there is also a non-satellite version of them, called Blitz poker: https://www.americascardroom.eu/software-game-features/blitz-poker/

Please let us know if this is what you were looking for. Happy gaming! :

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
@ACR rep. Have you guys considered offering name changes for a set price? Would be an extra revenue source while allowing people who have outgrown their screen names to change it up.

thehangdude

thehangdude

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The satellites you are referring to are called Cyclones. But there is also a non-satellite version of them, called Blitz poker: https://www.americascardroom.eu/software-game-features/blitz-poker/

Please let us know if this is what you were looking for. Happy gaming! :
Yes! Blitz poker is (almost) exactly what I was looking for. I would love to see a micro stakes version of it. 1/2 cent or even 2/5 cent would be closer to my bankroll at this point. You can really have swings with such a fast paced game.

But yes, that is what I was wanting. Thank you!

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How can i show my cards on the ACR computer application?
I know many will say this is wrong, but every now and then and under the circumstances, sometimes i find it good to show them. :D
Thank you in advance. ;)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ACR rep. Have you guys considered offering name changes for a set price? Would be an extra revenue source while allowing people who have outgrown their screen names to change it up.

Hi and thanks for the suggestions, your feedback was sent to the department in charge.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How can i show my cards on the ACR computer application?
I know many will say this is wrong, but every now and then and under the circumstances, sometimes i find it good to show them. :D
Thank you in advance. ;)

Hi, that option is not available I'm afraid to confirm.

ACR Rep,

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, that option is not available I'm afraid to confirm.

ACR Rep,
It should offer it, since in game rooms it can be done, in addition the other competing applications offer the option. It's a shame, i would have liked it and i'm sure i'm not the only one. ;)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
O

orlando miguel rossler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for everything cardchat

L

LoriG1973

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Impossible to withdraw

I had never withdrawn using bitcoin before, so when I won almost $7k in a tournament, I wanted to test a transaction. I withdrew $200. It went through fine. The next day, I tried $3k. Now all of a sudden, ACR doesn’t have any information on me. They can take my money, mind you. They can send $200 to me via bitcoin, but when I want to withdraw $3k, suddenly they care about who I am. Lol. So I spent all day yesterday working with their crappy software trying to get my documents uploaded. Today, I get the messages that my ID and CC were declined because...NO REASON. The email said they were declined for the above reason, but of course no reason is given because there wasn’t one. This is what they do. And when I forwarded the emails to support?! I got a canned response that needed to submit my documentation online in order to withdraw. I have $7k with ACR and they think they are entitled to fight me for it. I loved playing the PKO tourneys, but I will now be pulling all $7k out and playing on another site bc I am not messing with this bs every time I want to withdraw.

L

LoriG1973

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Still jumping through hoops...

I’ve gotten most of the docs approved, but they are giving me grief about two CCs I no longer use. So they want me to provide a full history of my use of those CCs. This is all for me to w/d funds from their site. Notice, I had ZERO problems depositing to their site!!!
I had never withdrawn using bitcoin before, so when I won almost $7k in a tournament, I wanted to test a transaction. I withdrew $200. It went through fine. The next day, I tried $3k. Now all of a sudden, ACR doesn’t have any information on me. They can take my money, mind you. They can send $200 to me via bitcoin, but when I want to withdraw $3k, suddenly they care about who I am. Lol. So I spent all day yesterday working with their crappy software trying to get my documents uploaded. Today, I get the messages that my ID and CC were declined because...NO REASON. The email said they were declined for the above reason, but of course no reason is given because there wasn’t one. This is what they do. And when I forwarded the emails to support?! I got a canned response that needed to submit my documentation online in order to withdraw. I have $7k with ACR and they think they are entitled to fight me for it. I loved playing the PKO tourneys, but I will now be pulling all $7k out and playing on another site bc I am not messing with this bs every time I want to withdraw.

J

jkillinger25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Account suspended

Are you able to help me with my account? Its a new account, I made a deposit, seen that it cleared, the next day my account was suspended without ever playing a game...
Did I get robbed? Cause thats how it feels.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hello, for cash outs request, players should certify their accounts, this is a must. Now, if you already send documentation and it was decline, normally our security department send specific requirements and further steps you must do, if that's not the case, please provide me your screen name and I will ask the department in charge to review your case and provide you an answer by email.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you able to help me with my account? Its a new account, I made a deposit, seen that it cleared, the next day my account was suspended without ever playing a game...
Did I get robbed? Cause thats how it feels.

Hi, have you already certified the account? Have you provided all the documentation we request for account verification? Could you please check your email inbox, make sure to check junk and spam folders too, normally our security team send emails when you need to do another step to certify your account (security-related). Also your location could be a reason, some features are blocked due to security protocols. If you still not get any email from our security department, please contact them to security@americascardroom.eu and provide them your screen name and the following:

• A picture of the front side of your Driver’s license.
• A recent utility bill under your name

Plus, if you deposited with a credit card:

• Signed Authorization form
• Copy of the card (s) used to deposit

More info here https://www.americascardroom.eu/play-poker-for-real-money/cashing-out-your-winnings/

This is a normal procedure.

Make sure to send this documents as soon as possible so they can start with the verification process.

ACR Rep

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I played today in the (test) The Brawl. I played in 3 games of round one and lasted through the 15 level to advance to Day2. I was automatically registered. It seems as though best stack was kept. What happens to the $$ used to buy in to the other 2 games? Do I forfeit the stacks and the buy ins?

Just wondering how these work.

dom97

dom97

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played today in the (test) The Brawl. I played in 3 games of round one and lasted through the 15 level to advance to Day2. I was automatically registered. It seems as though best stack was kept. What happens to the $$ used to buy in to the other 2 games? Do I forfeit the stacks and the buy ins?

Just wondering how these work.

Generally with these formats of tournaments you take your biggest stack forward to day 2 and the others are sacrificed to the poker gods.

B

Bird173

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi guys I don’t have any experience with your site but I’m interested in trying it out I also don’t have any experience with cryptocurrency and understand that there is a better welcome bonus if cryptocurrency is used Maybe if you could recommend me the easiest way for a Canadian player to purchase a small amount of cryptocurrency to make my initial deposit

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys I don’t have any experience with your site but I’m interested in trying it out I also don’t have any experience with cryptocurrency and understand that there is a better welcome bonus if cryptocurrency is used Maybe if you could recommend me the easiest way for a Canadian player to purchase a small amount of cryptocurrency to make my initial deposit

Hello and thank you very much for your preference! Here you can find very useful information regarding how to deposit with Bitcoin https://www.americascardroom.eu/bitcoin-poker/ and for Cryptocurrencies https://www.americascardroom.eu/cryptocurrency/ If you want more information you can also contact our CS department directly through email at support@winningpokernetwork.com. You should receive a reply within 24 hours.

Also, we have a special promotion for New Depositors > https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/welcome-package/

If you have any questions let me know!

ACR Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.