AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made a withdrawal on ACR
What type of check does ACR send?
Is it a cashiers check?

Hi, It is a regular check, from a Financial Institution from canada, but the check currency is USD, please take this information into consideration:

Checks by mail take up to 8 weeks to arrive
* Checks by FedEx are available for a $65 fee and usually arrive in 7-15 business days​
*Customers can request one check every 7 days​
*Additional checks are subject to a $65 fee.

We highly recommend our players to request a withdrawal using the fastest option, which is Bitcoin or any of the 60+ cryptocurrencies we offer for cashing out your winnings.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
SPORTS NEWS

We're not horsing around! The new ACR #Racebook is now live, just in time for the #KentuckyDerby this Saturday. Just click on #Sports in the poker client and check it out for yourself.

MORE INFO HERE

#SportsAreBack #ACR #ACRSports #Sportbook #Horses #HorseRacing

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I an expericencing some issues at ACR client. When I am playing at tables, if I am not viewing the ACR table, when is my turn to play, normally the ACR table appear, as normal.
However, when I am seeing my current table at not my turn, when will be my turn, the ACR client simply alt plus tab my table and appear another window that not my game. This make that I loose some actions and can not watch propely my game, because I have to use my table at underground. This is awful and is making me avoid ACR games.
There is an option to solve this bug - ask,

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I an expericencing some issues at ACR client. When I am playing at tables, if I am not viewing the ACR table, when is my turn to play, normally the ACR table appear, as normal.
However, when I am seeing my current table at not my turn, when will be my turn, the ACR client simply alt plus tab my table and appear another window that not my game. This make that I loose some actions and can not watch propely my game, because I have to use my table at underground. This is awful and is making me avoid ACR games.
There is an option to solve this bug - ask,

Hi, yesterday we run maintenance on our poker client, reason why you may experienced some issues, now it has been resolved, if you still experiencing issues, I recommend you to try to uninstall the App and reinstall it following this step by step troubleshooting:

1. Find your main directory in file explorer!
2. Find ACR/BCP folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer.
6. Check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, if not please update it.
7. Delete cookies and cache from your browser.
8. Download and install (Once you download the software the system will request you a location for the files to be saved please at the end of that location add V2 and click on next/run)
9. Sign in

Here is our Direct Download link:

https://americascardroom.eu/downloading/

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
KENTUCKY DERBY

The Kentucky Derby in September? That’s right and we have all the betting action for the “Run for the Roses” happening tomorrow. Belmont Stakes winner, Tiz the Law, is the favorite.

More info HERE

#SportsAreBack #ACRSports #Sports #SportBook #Horses #KentuckyDerby

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The poker world is mourning the loss of a beloved ambassador, Hall of Famer Mike Sexton. For the past 30 years, Sexton has helped grow the game with his magnetic personality and charisma, attracting new generations of players over decades.

Read more HERE

Geyomobama

Geyomobama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rest in Peace Mike Sexton...i will never forget your voice!

byron42

byron42

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where did the OD freerolls go, and will they come back? I literally started a decent bankroll from them, would love to see them magically reappear!

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
@ACR_Rep,
I contacted ACR support with email, they tried to solve my problem. I did everything as they said, but still can't launch ACR client. Since I can't login to my account, can you please cash out my balance for me? Cheers.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Where did the OD freerolls go, and will they come back? I literally started a decent bankroll from them, would love to see them magically reappear!

Our tournaments team is working on the schedule, we are going to have them back as soon as possible.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ACR_Rep,
I contacted ACR support with email, they tried to solve my problem. I did everything as they said, but still can't launch ACR client. Since I can't login to my account, can you please cash out my balance for me? Cheers.

Unfortunately, due to security protocols, we are not able to do that. In this case, please reply to the last email that our support team sent you so they can assist you with the issue. You should receive a reply within 24 hours with the solution.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$50 MILLION GTD MOMOMO PKO

Fight your way to a fortune! The 1st week of the $50 Million GTD MOMOMO PKO starts today. This is more PKO tourneys than you could ever imagine. Check out the weekly schedule,including the $1 Million GTD tourney this Sunday.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/onl...out-championship/#1597266588813-83f42de0-12ed

Ehe1gdOWsAI17Uo

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Our tournaments team is working on the schedule, we are going to have them back as soon as possible.

are we talking about the on demand freerolls sit and goes? yes they were great, please bring em back!!!!!

anyway ACR is one of the best places for freerolls and microstakes IMO. i dont know one other site who offers so much for free and has such a small rake at micros. keep up the good work.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
are we talking about the on demand freerolls sit and goes? yes they were great, please bring em back!!!!!

anyway ACR is one of the best places for freerolls and microstakes IMO. i dont know one other site who offers so much for free and has such a small rake at micros. keep up the good work.

Thanks so much for your warm words and loyalty! Best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
SPORTBOOK NFL

The wait is finally over! The NFL regular season starts today (19:20 ET) with the defending-champion Kansas City Chiefs hosting the Houston Texans.

See all the latest odds HERE

#SportsAreBack #ACR #ACRSports #Sports #SportBook #Football

ScoobyEdu

ScoobyEdu

How about some fun games?
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
ACR on Mobile

Yesterday I had an unforeseen event and had to leave my house just before our ACR tournament.

I registered it and thought I could play it on my cell phone.

I would like to take advantage of this official topic, to clarify, not only my doubt, but also that of other colleagues in the forum.

How can we do to play CardsChat Torenio?
(I didn't get it at all ... :()

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday I had an unforeseen event and had to leave my house just before our ACR tournament.

I registered it and thought I could play it on my cell phone.

I would like to take advantage of this official topic, to clarify, not only my doubt, but also that of other colleagues in the forum.

How can we do to play CardsChat Torenio?
(I didn't get it at all ... :()

Unfortunately, we do not have MTTs on Mobile at the moment but our Dev team is working hard to have the option as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and preference!

ScoobyEdu

ScoobyEdu

How about some fun games?
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Unfortunately, we do not have MTTs on Mobile at the moment but our Dev team is working hard to have the option as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and preference!

I appreciate the response and the speed.

A while ago I had sent a suggestion to put in one of the Software updates, to allow that in the list of participants, in the tournament Lobby, we could leave a selected name.

I had commented, because I use this a lot to help me in some games and monitor my position, I don't know if more people also do this, but due to my knowledge of software development, it wouldn't be the most complicated changes .... ;)

Once again, thank you very much for the Insta Response ...

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I appreciate the response and the speed.

A while ago I had sent a suggestion to put in one of the Software updates, to allow that in the list of participants, in the tournament Lobby, we could leave a selected name.

I had commented, because I use this a lot to help me in some games and monitor my position, I don't know if more people also do this, but due to my knowledge of software development, it wouldn't be the most complicated changes .... ;)

Once again, thank you very much for the Insta Response ...

No worries, that's why I'm here for. :) Have a wonderful day!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
SPORTBOOK NFL

The NFL’s opening weekend is almost here! There’s 13 games this Sunday & a special doubleheader on Monday night.

All the game odds, future odds, special props and more are waiting for you HERE

#SportsAreBack #ACRSports #Sports #SportBook #Football #NFL

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MOMOMO PKO

Get your game face on! The first of six $1 Million GTD tourneys in the $50 Million GTD MOMOMO PKO is this Sunday at 3pm ET. The buy-in is $600+30.

More Info HERE

#Poker #ACR #VenomPkos #MoMoMoPKOs #ProgressiveKnockout #CarnageTournament #PokerTournament #OnlinePoker

Pomf123

Pomf123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why is it that I'll get disconnected for a few seconds in the middle of a hand in a cash game, come back with the hand in progress but sitting out and then have to post or wait for BB?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why is it that I'll get disconnected for a few seconds in the middle of a hand in a cash game, come back with the hand in progress but sitting out and then have to post or wait for BB?

Please send an email directly to our CS dept to support@winningpokernetwork.com with your screen name, full details of the issue and any screen capture or short video, that way our support team can further investigate and provide you an answer.

ACR Rep

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is ACR down right now? I tried to reinstall the software but it is giving me an error saying it can't install the directory for hand histories "access denied". Thanks!

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi again, got it working after a reboot. All good now.

Status
Not open for further replies.