Sariane

Sariane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ola, good afternoon...

Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff

Ola, good afternoon... I'm honored to know that there are sites that deal with beginners in general. I am grateful to leave me feel free to ask questions and etc... i would like if you can clear, know more about tournaments. Very honored with this wonderful team. Sariane Abreu

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't played in a while but the other night there were only PLO public freerolls available. Did they get rid of the hold 'em ones?

Hi, they rotate, we have Hold'em freerolls on Mondays, Thursdays and 1on Sunday.

ACR Rep

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had many , many freezes, disconnects (my internet connect is fine. I am often playing another site with no disruption, this also happens when just playing ACR) I get very laggy and I have been unable to act. Several times this week I have had Aces or kings and sit there unable to act. I finally am able to act and my hand has been folded. Very unhappy. This isn’t a long term problem as it’s only been really happening recently. I only use my lap top,for poker so I am not running many programs. Very few in fact.

Any recommendations?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ola, good afternoon... I'm honored to know that there are sites that deal with beginners in general. I am grateful to leave me feel free to ask questions and etc... i would like if you can clear, know more about tournaments. Very honored with this wonderful team. Sariane Abreu

Hi Sariane, you can find all relevant information regarding our tournament's structures here in our website:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/tournaments/

If you have any specific inquiry regarding a tournament, please let me know, I will be more than glad to clarify your concerns :)

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had many , many freezes, disconnects (my internet connect is fine. I am often playing another site with no disruption, this also happens when just playing ACR) I get very laggy and I have been unable to act. Several times this week I have had Aces or kings and sit there unable to act. I finally am able to act and my hand has been folded. Very unhappy. This isn’t a long term problem as it’s only been really happening recently. I only use my lap top,for poker so I am not running many programs. Very few in fact.

Any recommendations?

Let me provide you some troubleshooting steps:

Please contact your Internet Service Provider or cable company and check your internet speed as well ask them for packet lost issues specifically.
Try to add an Ethernet cord to connect directly from your router to your desktop or laptop.
And lastly update all network drivers in the computer.

If the issue persist, please send a screen capture and all relevant details such as screen name, TID #, hand ID # , table #, date/time, etc, by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com so our department in charge can further investigate.

ACR Rep

iugiug

iugiug

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
suggestion

Hey,
I would like to request that ACR make rewards equal for rackeback players and elite players. Elite players recieve both, elite benefits, and reload bonus money. Rackeback players get their rake deducted to counter bonus payments. You can see this is not a level playing field. Their is no incentive for a rakeback player to take a reload bonus. It's a total waste of time.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey,
I would like to request that ACR make rewards equal for rackeback players and elite players. Elite players recieve both, elite benefits, and reload bonus money. Rackeback players get their rake deducted to counter bonus payments. You can see this is not a level playing field. Their is no incentive for a rakeback player to take a reload bonus. It's a total waste of time.

Hi, both loyalty programs have benefits in a different way, and you can find both description on our website here:

Elite: http://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/poker-elite-benefits/

Rakeback: http://www.rakeback.com/americas-cardroom/

Rakeback payment will be calculated as follows:
[(Ring Rake + Tournament Fees) - (Bonus Earned out)] * 27%
So the 27% is based on the previous calculation formula

Players can choose between each one, since Elite is the default one, and can switch to rakeback one time, depends on how they want to receive rewards, now, I will send your feedback to the department in charge, as well you can add your suggestions and comments in our ACR forum here:

https://www.poker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
YOUR EXPECTATION MATTERS

#SeriousQuestion

Your turn to speak.

What does a poker player expect the MOST from a poker site? Keep it professional. Write your thoughts in the comments.

#YourOpinion

EghWyZeUcAE8Z3F

iugiug

iugiug

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, both loyalty programs have benefits in a different way, and you can find both description on our website here:

Elite: http://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/poker-elite-benefits/

Rakeback: http://www.rakeback.com/americas-cardroom/

Rakeback payment will be calculated as follows:
[(Ring Rake + Tournament Fees) - (Bonus Earned out)] * 27%
So the 27% is based on the previous calculation formula

Players can choose between each one, since Elite is the default one, and can switch to rakeback one time, depends on how they want to receive rewards, now, I will send your feedback to the department in charge, as well you can add your suggestions and comments in our ACR forum here:

https://www.poker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240

ACR Rep
The elite benefits are superior. Elite = cash/tournament entries + bonus cash. Rakeback = rakeback - bonus cash. Bonuses are a wash for rakeback players.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BOSS #31 - $50,000 GTD - Progressive Knockout is running with four levels ahead of late registration.

Join now and start collecting your bounties.

Buy-in: $150 + $10
Bounty: $75
TID: 22206992

#ACR #OSS #OSSCub3ed #OSSCubed #Poker #PokerSeries #PokerTournament #PKO #PKOs
Egibjo8WAAIUNHC

hairball

hairball

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
acr takes a crap again

What happen this morning at 7 am I got kicked off, disconnected for close to a hour . The buy in tourney kept playing and I got blinded out. . WTF, wrote support about getting my buy in back and got some lame email saying sorry. So horrible the way ACR treats their players.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BOSS #43

11 level remaining on the BOSS 43 and we already hit the GTD! $1,240,000 prize pool and $2650 buy in, what are you waiting for to get in the action! Sunday Grind on ACR!

More info HERE

#ACR #OSSCub3ed #OSSCubed #Poker #PokerSeries
#PokerTournament #PokerLife

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are SO HAPPY to read that! Thank you so much. If you have any suggestions let us know :D I will pass the info to the team in charge.

I haven't played in a while but the other night there were only PLO public freerolls available. Did they get rid of the hold 'em ones?

would like too see Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Undertaker, Triple H, Roman Reigns, Bray Wyatt (the fiend), Alexa Bliss, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Ronda Rousey..

Even if they don't get avatars atleast I still have The Rock. Thanks for the reply!!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What happen this morning at 7 am I got kicked off, disconnected for close to a hour . The buy in tourney kept playing and I got blinded out. . WTF, wrote support about getting my buy in back and got some lame email saying sorry. So horrible the way ACR treats their players.

We experienced technical issues earlier and now the issue has been resolved, regarding refund inquiries, please check our T &C and confirm if you apply for it: https://www.americascardroom.eu/tournaments/rules/

If you apply for a refund, based on our T&C, please contact the department in charge by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com, make sure to add your screen name, Tournament ID number or name, buy in and date/time, that way they can further assist you.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
would like too see Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Undertaker, Triple H, Roman Reigns, Bray Wyatt (the fiend), Alexa Bliss, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Ronda Rousey..

Even if they don't get avatars atleast I still have The Rock. Thanks for the reply!!

Thanks for the suggestions! I've sent it to the department in charge.

ACR Rep

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Hi ACR Rep, I was playing a slot last night and when I hit the bonus feature the game stalled and eventually failed, I have screenshots to show I waited close to 15 mins before I go the last message. I took screenshots with ACR timestamps , I have more if need be. My username is XZORBAX

cb64fa6837cd17d8e2900a155b8f0b31.png

1bd3ef8663ad5101cbdb4b0e1ea3f211.png

97205ebe88da01fe44ecf60a82e5f048.png

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Rep, I was playing a slot last night and when I hit the bonus feature the game stalled and eventually failed, I have screenshots to show I waited close to 15 mins before I go the last message. I took screenshots with ACR timestamps , I have more if need be. My username is XZORBAX

cb64fa6837cd17d8e2900a155b8f0b31.png

1bd3ef8663ad5101cbdb4b0e1ea3f211.png

97205ebe88da01fe44ecf60a82e5f048.png

In able to correct this, please delete cookies and cache of your default browser. If you still have the same issue, please change your default browser to see if it works. If not, make sure you have the latest Java and Flash player versions. If you have funds stuck let me know.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
In able to correct this, please delete cookies and cache of your default browser. If you still have the same issue, please change your default browser to see if it works. If not, make sure you have the latest Java and Flash player versions. If you have funds stuck let me know.
How do I go about getting compensated for the loss of that bonus.

:(

D

Dr_Hodl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Withdrawal Limits?

Hi there, I’m posting to see if the ACR staff on this forum might be able to help me with a withdrawal issue I am having. For some reason, support is telling me that there is a monthly withdrawal limit and I have reached it. In short, what this means is it would take me more than a year to withdrawal the balance of my account. I have tried asking for a withdrawal limit increase, but the support email I got back was “they can not approve it at this time”. I find this disappointing from a site that I have deposited probably more than 100 times into and it’s been processed within minutes.

Can the ACR staff here help me get a withdrawal limit increase? Or am I just stuck and have to accept the fact that it will take 14 months to withdrawal my balance? Thanks in advance for looking into this. If anyone else here has had similar problems or has advice for me please let me know.

ACR screen name Dr.Hodl

Let me know if you need more information from me

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there, I’m posting to see if the ACR staff on this forum might be able to help me with a withdrawal issue I am having. For some reason, support is telling me that there is a monthly withdrawal limit and I have reached it. In short, what this means is it would take me more than a year to withdrawal the balance of my account. I have tried asking for a withdrawal limit increase, but the support email I got back was “they can not approve it at this time”. I find this disappointing from a site that I have deposited probably more than 100 times into and it’s been processed within minutes.

Can the ACR staff here help me get a withdrawal limit increase? Or am I just stuck and have to accept the fact that it will take 14 months to withdrawal my balance? Thanks in advance for looking into this. If anyone else here has had similar problems or has advice for me please let me know.

ACR screen name Dr.Hodl

Let me know if you need more information from me

I've escalated your case to our security department and they will reach you by email with their decision, thanks for your patience.

ACR Rep

D

Dr_Hodl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've escalated your case to our security department and they will reach you by email with their decision, thanks for your patience.

ACR Rep

Thank you so much! Any increase at all would help. I appreciate your willingness to forward this on.

Status
Not open for further replies.