A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OSS CUB3D

You’re about to miss the boat!Our $1 Million GTD OSS 128 tourney ($630 buy-in) is underway at Americas Cardroom. There are 11 levels of late registration remaining, so get over there now before it’s too late.

More info HERE

#ACR #OSSCub3ed #OSSCubed #Poker #PokerSeries

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR - Can I get an answer on the below please?

Please contact directly our security department by email to security@americascardroom.eu. Normally when there's an account suspended, our department in charge send an email, please check your inbox and make sure to check spam also, if you don't get an email yet, please contact them and remember to add your personal account details.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got the emails early this AM that my info has been finally verified, HOWEVER it still says "currently you do not have any available withdrawal methods". WTF, I've waited over a week for them to do this and still can't cash out. This is very poor service.

Your case has been escalated and now your issue has been resolved. You are welcome to proceed with your cashout, thanks for your patience.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I was going to review my play from 8/20 and it seems like my hand histories are for the most part gone, except for yesterday. How can I get them back and stop this from happening in the future? My username is Redrydinhood. Thanks!

Hi Amanda, you can request your hand histories directly by email to our cs reps to support@winningpokernetwork.com for an specific period of time, regarding the hands being deleted this should not happen in the poker client not for only one day, in such case I recommend you to uninstall and reinstall the App.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Final boarding call! Our OSS 128 $1 Million GTD tourney ($630 buy-in) at Americas Cardroom has just 2 levels of late registration remaining. Head over before it’s gone.

More info HERE

#ACR #OSSCub3ed #OSSCubed #Poker #PokerSeries

G

GoCavs17

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Docs verified still no withdrawal methods available

Your case has been escalated and now your issue has been resolved. You are welcome to proceed with your cashout, thanks for your patience.

ACR Rep

Unfortunately It hasn't, I just tried again. Still getting the error. I have attached a photo to show you what it is showing me. Not sure why this is happening. I do appreciate the response but some resolution is needed as I will be needing to tap into my bankroll to pay some bills from lack of hours due to the pandemic.

Thank you for your assistance.

Attachments

• IMG-4521.JPG
    IMG-4521.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 30
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately It hasn't, I just tried again. Still getting the error. I have attached a photo to show you what it is showing me. Not sure why this is happening. I do appreciate the response but some resolution is needed as I will be needing to tap into my bankroll to pay some bills from lack of hours due to the pandemic.

I´ve escalated the case to our team expert, it should be fixed as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I already checked with the team, please be so kind and clear cookies and cache, then log in again. If you see the same error message please get back to me.

G

GoCavs17

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks!

I already checked with the team, please be so kind and clear cookies and cache, then log in again. If you see the same error message please get back to me.

Thank you, the issue was resolved this AM and I should have a $700 check on the way. I appreciate the help :)

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Amanda, you can request your hand histories directly by email to our cs reps to support@winningpokernetwork.com for an specific period of time, regarding the hands being deleted this should not happen in the poker client not for only one day, in such case I recommend you to uninstall and reinstall the app.

ACR Rep
Ok thank you!

K

KPC16

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you ever do bigger freerolls? Like 5k or 10k and maybe even freerolls for tickets to other events?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The $15 Million OSS Cub3d is on to its third and final part, the Bigger Online Super Series. It’s designed for high stakes players. Check out the Featured Daily Event for this week.

More info HERE

#ACR #OSS #OSSCub3ed #OSSCubed #Poker #PokerSeries #PokerTournament

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you ever do bigger freerolls? Like 5k or 10k and maybe even freerolls for tickets to other events?

Not as of now, but we highly appreciate your feedback and I will send it over to the tournaments team.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do i do with all the venom tickets I have left? I'm not seeing any tournaments going on to use them.

If you are referring to a ticket worth $2650 for the main event, those can only be use on the upcoming Venom, now if you are referring to lower tickets, please send an email to support@winningpokernetwork.com asking for an exchange as an exception, if there are no tournaments available for the same value, and they will gladly assist you.

ACR Rep

iugiug

iugiug

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
reload bonus problems

Hi ACR,
I have been having a great deal of trouble with customer service Rep: Molly M. Tonight after another incompetent reply I finally ask her to escalate the issue to her manager. I've explained to Molly in great detail several times how my reload bonuses section does not work. I'm not able to just select the one I want enabled, it simply does not work. If I try to enable just one another one will also enable, and sometimes all three will enable. Since 7-25-20 I've naturally tried to enable the reload bonus expiring first, and it never works. My points get distributed between all 3 bonuses. This is why I'm not playing on the site, because the problem is the hands of a lady that apparently cannot read English. So as further measure, I'm posting here in hopes that someone will take on the issue before my other two reload bonuses expire. The first one just expired tonight.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR,
I have been having a great deal of trouble with customer service Rep: Molly M. Tonight after another incompetent reply I finally ask her to escalate the issue to her manager. I've explained to Molly in great detail several times how my reload bonuses section does not work. I'm not able to just select the one I want enabled, it simply does not work. If I try to enable just one another one will also enable, and sometimes all three will enable. Since 7-25-20 I've naturally tried to enable the reload bonus expiring first, and it never works. My points get distributed between all 3 bonuses. This is why I'm not playing on the site, because the problem is the hands of a lady that apparently cannot read English. So as further measure, I'm posting here in hopes that someone will take on the issue before my other two reload bonuses expire. The first one just expired tonight.

May I have your screen name and email address that you have registered in the account by Private Message. Thanks in advance.

Sariane

Sariane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Olá a todos!

Este tópico é para responder a qualquer uma de suas perguntas ou preocupações, fique à vontade para perguntar e terei o maior prazer em ajudá-lo.

Como representante do ACR, meu objetivo é garantir que suas opiniões e comentários sejam ouvidos por aqueles que tomam as decisões e ajudar a garantir que sua experiência no America's Cardroom seja boa.

Você pode perguntar sobre tópicos como:
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Retiradas
  • Depósitos
  • Torneios
  • Inquéritos gerais
Estamos ansiosos para ouvir de você!

A equipe ACR

it is gratifying to see the team's concern for the public.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is gratifying to see the team's concern for the public.

Hello Sariane! If you need help or have any questions, let me know. I´ll be more than happy to assist you :)

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Amanda, you can request your hand histories directly by email to our cs reps to support@winningpokernetwork.com for an specific period of time, regarding the hands being deleted this should not happen in the poker client not for only one day, in such case I recommend you to uninstall and reinstall the app.

ACR Rep

Hi, I was going to review my play from 8/20 and it seems like my hand histories are for the most part gone, except for yesterday. How can I get them back and stop this from happening in the future? My username is Redrydinhood. Thanks!

Say what? Uninstalling the app will remove the hand histories from your hard drive, if I am not mistaken. That is probably how Amanda lost them in the first place.

I lost my hand histories last week when ACR had a bad update that had to be uninstalled before updating again. All of my hand histories did not survive the process.

If you did a "manual" uninstall by renaming the old ACR client directory on your drive, then your hand history will be untouched, which is what I did. After installing a fresh client, you can copy all of the files in your hand history directory into the new installed directory.

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
down

Unable to log in. 3:09 PM MST

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you #BOSS material? It's time to shine!

BOSS #20 - $150,000 GTD - High Roller 8-Max

Late reg: 4 levels remaining
Buy-In: $630

#ACR #OSS #OSSCub3ed #OSSCubed #Poker #PokerSeries #PokerTournament #PokerLife #PokerFun

EgYzC7QXYAAYc_6

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unable to log in. 3:09 PM MST

Hi, could you please provide me more details about the issue you've experienced when attempt to log in on the client? or are you trying to log in from mobile, if that's the case, please note that our website is currently down as it is undergoing maintenance. Our team is working diligently to bring americascardroom.eu back online.

The good news is our tables are fully operational on the client from a pc. That means you can enjoy all your favorite cash games and tournaments right now.

ACR Rep

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wanted to let ACR know that they have the best IN GAME AVATARS, I enjoy being The Rock, can we get a Stone Cold Steve Austin one or more WWE Superstars!!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wanted to let ACR know that they have the best IN GAME AVATARS, I enjoy being The Rock, can we get a Stone Cold Steve Austin one or more WWE Superstars!!

We are SO HAPPY to read that! Thank you so much. If you have any suggestions let us know :D I will pass the info to the team in charge.

Pomf123

Pomf123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't played in a while but the other night there were only PLO public freerolls available. Did they get rid of the hold 'em ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.