Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The $15 Million OSS Cub3d is on to the second and final week of the Online Super Series. All player types love this series with small, medium and big buy-ins. Check out the Featured Daily Event.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/oss-cub3d/

Efo0vsAX0AggFn1

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ACR,

I recently tried transferring a dollar to another player on the day that the transfers were not acting correctly. It did not show up in the P2P area but did show up in my financial history. Was the dollar sent to the player if it is in my financial history?

Thank you

Please send me your username on a private message so we can check on that. :

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR rep, I am the other party involved with the above, I have no doubt that TheDude sent me the $, but it does not show on my financial history. PM me if you need screenshots.

It's not the amount, it's the principle, players need the P2P function to work reliably and correctly.

:top:

Hi, apologies for this inconvenience. You too please send us a private mesage with your username and we'll have it fixed. :

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Hi, apologies for this inconvenience. You too please send us a private mesage with your username and we'll have it fixed. :
PM sent, thanks for looking into this for us, you reps cop a lot of shit from some on here, but most of us appreciate your assistance. TY.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR rep, I am the other party involved with the above, I have no doubt that TheDude sent me the $, but it does not show on my financial history. PM me if you need screenshots.

It's not the amount, it's the principle, players need the P2P function to work reliably and correctly.

Please send me your username on a private message so we can check on that. :

Hey everyone, so while I was playing the CC freeroll on ACR I checked my balance and it increased by a dollar. Attached is the message I just got in my financial history. I will be sending the dollar again now since the attempt failed.

Thank you

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-03-14 213811.jpg
    Annotation 2020-03-14 213811.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 38
Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Hey everyone, so while I was playing the CC freeroll on ACR I checked my balance and it increased by a dollar. Attached is the message I just got in my financial history. I will be sending the dollar again now since the attempt failed.

Thank you
Received ty.

c0320769b4ff70113dc8924e2e1ef0be.png

Thanks ACR rep for your assistance.

M

manitoba420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cashout

What the hell is up with these timeframes. Its been over 3 days and still pending...never had one take this long

O

over_big

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never tried the P2P or the withdrawal function.

Has anyone in the US tried to get money off ACR?

Did it work?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Received ty.

c0320769b4ff70113dc8924e2e1ef0be.png

Thanks ACR rep for your assistance.

Thank you

Thank you both for your patience. A coleague from CS says the money was returned to the sender. Our apologies for the issue. Please feel free to contact us back if you experience further issues. :

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What the hell is up with these timeframes. Its been over 3 days and still pending...never had one take this long

Please remember that although our cashouts never take that long and are usually super fast, they are subject to review, and may take up to 15 business days to process. Having said that, please send us a direct message with your user ID so we can review your transaction with our CS team. :

S

spr0ck3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is the locked window ratios at resize in the new UI update a permanent change? it's made having more than 2 tables on my monitor a pain.

S

spr0ck3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is the locked window ratios at resize in the new UI update a permanent change? it's made having more than 2 tables on my monitor a pain.

nope, I'm an idiot and freaked out a bit for nothing - there's a new option in settings to 'maintain aspect ratio' that can be disabled.

that's what I get for not reading patch notes!

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why did ACR get rid of the auto muck feature? Or am I just not seeing it or missing it?

thehangdude

thehangdude

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Everybody is locked out of tonight's ACR freeroll sponsored by Cards Chat. Is there any way to resolve this? When we type in p/w for tournament, it says contact customer support.

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know, right? What the heck?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why did ACR get rid of the auto muck feature? Or am I just not seeing it or missing it?

The muck option has been disable. Thanks for your understanding.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We will have downtime for maintenance, tomorrow, August 20th, in the morning from 7:00 am ET to 9:00 am ET. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Ef0rk3yWAAElRDJ

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nope, I'm an idiot and freaked out a bit for nothing - there's a new option in settings to 'maintain aspect ratio' that can be disabled.

that's what I get for not reading patch notes!

Took me awhile to find that setting. Once you find it though, it is a screen changer!

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everybody is locked out of tonight's ACR freeroll sponsored by Cards Chat. Is there any way to resolve this? When we type in p/w for tournament, it says contact customer support.

Noticed that in the CC game and others. After about 15 minutes of that 'lock out' I gave up.

My problem was that I could not start the ACR client without an update. After the update, it failed to update.

I am sitting here without the ACR client right now.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cardschat freebie, cannot connect; request denied...

We 819 8:00 est, tried to join cardschat tourney, could not log into tourney. It's ACR, not you. We'll play tomorrow, hopefully.

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Rep,

Errors after the update. Your position is off/wrong in the poker table client.

The picture included shows, my position as 133/211

But my actual position in the lobby is 200/211

I also notice this error in other tables I am playing. It is somehow showing my current position much higher than it is.

Attachments

• Screenshot 10.jpg
    Screenshot 10.jpg
    651 KB · Views: 74
Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every time I try to load the ACR program, it goes thru its 'download/update' and fails. I have tried it numerous times.

This shit ain't working, and I am telling you, it ain't working!

I am not trying to play anything. I can't get there to play it or 'see' it. Would at least try to see it.

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The muck option has been disable. Thanks for your understanding.

ACR Rep

Thank you for your response. What was the reason for disabling the muck option? Sometimes it is valuable to show someone that folded that you were not bluffing or that you were bluffing. Also sometimes it is just nice to brag and show a monster hand in certain situations.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having a site representative is very good, the dynamics become complete, give me more information, because I am not aware of the site, sorry but I have heard well .. as deposit for example, time.

Every time I try to load the ACR program, it goes thru its 'download/update' and fails. I have tried it numerous times.

This shit ain't working, and I am telling you, it ain't working!

I am not trying to play anything. I can't get there to play it or 'see' it. Would at least try to see it.

Hi Rep,

Errors after the update. Your position is off/wrong in the poker table client.

The picture included shows, my position as 133/211

But my actual position in the lobby is 200/211

I also notice this error in other tables I am playing. It is somehow showing my current position much higher than it is.

We 819 8:00 est, tried to join cardschat tourney, could not log into tourney. It's ACR, not you. We'll play tomorrow, hopefully.

Noticed that in the CC game and others. After about 15 minutes of that 'lock out' I gave up.

My problem was that I could not start the ACR client without an update. After the update, it failed to update.

I am sitting here without the ACR client right now.

Hello everyone, remember that we had a downtime today: Downtime, August 20th, in the morning from 7:00 am ET to 9:00 am ET.

We announced it on the forum too. https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/acr-thread-217550/post-5718002.html That´s the reason why you guys had issues. Now, everything should be working fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.