Not open for further replies.
Loonbat

Loonbat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Rep,

I play mostly on BCP, but know that payment processing comes from the same place, so ...

I must say I'm disappointed now with what used to be incredible payout speeds. I guess I got used to cashing out at night and having the money in blockchain the next morning, especially since I can still get this payout speed (usually) from Bovada, even with much larger amounts.

My small bitcoin withdraw was approved the night before last (approx 36 hours ago) and we are on the 2nd business day, nearly finished, and I am still waiting for the transfer to hit my crypto wallet.

Username BCP - DaFenix

Like I said, it's a small amount and at this point, it's the principle.

Thank you.

Loonbat

Loonbat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having a site representative is very good, the dynamics become complete, give me more information, because I am not aware of the site, sorry but I have heard well .. as deposit for example, time.

The site is one of several associated/grouped under WPN (Winning Poker Network). Another well-known one is Black Chip Poker.

They offer a great selection of tournaments, sit n gos and cash games, but given I am mostly an MTT player, I can speak to their tournaments. Some of the best guarantees available to us players in the US, good (clean) software, a multitude of buyin levels, several tournament series throughout the year ... overall, solid reputable site.

Loonbat

Loonbat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Rep,

I play mostly on BCP, but know that payment processing comes from the same place, so ...

I must say I'm disappointed now with what used to be incredible payout speeds. I guess I got used to cashing out at night and having the money in blockchain the next morning, especially since I can still get this payout speed (usually) from Bovada, even with much larger amounts.

My small bitcoin withdraw was approved the night before last (approx 36 hours ago) and we are on the 2nd business day, nearly finished, and I am still waiting for the transfer to hit my crypto wallet.

Username BCP - DaFenix

Like I said, it's a small amount and at this point, it's the principle.

Thank you.

Resolved.

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We will have downtime for maintenance, tomorrow, August 20th, in the morning from 7:00 am ET to 9:00 am ET. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Ef0rk3yWAAElRDJ

The trouble started way before this Morning and still unable to login.
Should I withdraw my funds is ACR going down

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
Pokertracker is not importing hand history. Anyway to fix it?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The trouble started way before this Morning and still unable to login.
Should I withdraw my funds is ACR going down

In such case I highly recommend you to follow the next steps:

1. Find your main directory in file explorer!
2. Find ACR/BCP folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer.
6. Check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, if not please update it.
7. Delete cookies and cache from your browser.
8. Download and install (Once you download the software the system will request you a location for the files to be saved please at the end of that location add V2 and click on next/run)
9. Sign in

Here is our Direct Download link:

https://americascardroom.eu/downloading/

Hope this information helps.

ACR Rep

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips

2. Find ACR/BCP folder
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
6. Check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, if not please update it.
8. Download and install (Once you download the software the system will request you a location for the files to be saved please at the end of that location add V2 and click on next/run)
9. Sign in

ACR Rep

My pokertracker is not importing hand history. Can you help me to fix it?

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After the update, I found out it is really hard to resize your table. If any part of the table is off the screen it won't resize. So you need to make sure the full table is in screen before you are able to resize it smaller.

Not sure is this intended, but this is a little annoying.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
#TwitchStorm is back THIS Saturday, August 22nd at 12:00pm ET and will go on for 24H straight. You won't want to miss this massive event.
24 hours
200+ channels
Giveaways galore!

More info HERE

#Twitch #Streaming #Live #Streamers #LiveStreaming

O

over_big

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Rep,

Errors after the update. Your position is off/wrong in the poker table client.

The picture included shows, my position as 133/211

But my actual position in the lobby is 200/211

I also notice this error in other tables I am playing. It is somehow showing my current position much higher than it is.

This happened to me as well.
My position in the tournament was off both directions...sometimes it said I was higher than I was, other times lower than my actual position. You could scroll through the player positions on the lobby screen and see the correct position, but in the summary box at the bottom left of the table, it was showing incorrect placement.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This happened to me as well.
My position in the tournament was off both directions...sometimes it said I was higher than I was, other times lower than my actual position. You could scroll through the player positions on the lobby screen and see the correct position, but in the summary box at the bottom left of the table, it was showing incorrect placement.

I recommend you restart the client as soon as you can just to make sure it does not happen again due to the fact that at this moment, it has been already fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

2. Find ACR/BCP folder
9. Sign in

ACR Rep

Actually it was simpler than this, but it took me a while (2 days) to figure it out.

The problem came on original update that failed. It opened and did not properly close a file in the ACR client directory. Every update after that failed because of that locked file.

The solution was simple. #5 Restart Your Computer which unlocked the file.

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the promotion and gift ARC!

Attachments

• 20A589CE-BC92-4C79-98FD-D521D9C4AF6F.jpg
    20A589CE-BC92-4C79-98FD-D521D9C4AF6F.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 54
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the promotion and gift ARC!

Wow you look amazing! You are welcome! Your valuable feedback and awesome picture will be send to the department in charge, Stay Safe!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems cool, I wish there were more freerolls and less 5 hours of late reg.

Hello, I´ve sent your feedback to our team in charge.

Z

Zb1217

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Account locked

Can someone from your team please unlock my account (Name Zub1217)

Like I said in my earlier emails to your support group, I’m a new user who joined yesterday and was looking for tournaments, I could not find it initially so wanted to close my account. But I found it later via my windows pc and that’s why I deposited money and tried to participate in my first tournament on ACR.

But then my account was locked in the middle of the tournament last night. Can someone unlock it or tell me how I can get back my funds in the account. If there is another place I need to raise a complaint, please let me know.

G

GoCavs17

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Account Verification for Withdrawal

I have been having some trouble getting my account verified. I sent in both My credit card verification and ID verification on 8/16/20 and a copy of a utility bill in the early afternoon of 8/22/20. Both items are still showing as pending, the website states that these issues can be handled in as fast as an hour. Well mine haven't and I'm getting tired of waiting 24 hours every time I want to contact someone. My account name is GoCavs17 if you could assist me in expediting this I would appreciate it!

Thank you.

G

GoCavs17

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Docs verified still no withdrawal methods available

I have been having some trouble getting my account verified. I sent in both My credit card verification and ID verification on 8/16/20 and a copy of a utility bill in the early afternoon of 8/22/20. Both items are still showing as pending, the website states that these issues can be handled in as fast as an hour. Well mine haven't and I'm getting tired of waiting 24 hours every time I want to contact someone. My account name is GoCavs17 if you could assist me in expediting this I would appreciate it!

Thank you.

Got the emails early this AM that my info has been finally verified, HOWEVER it still says "currently you do not have any available withdrawal methods". WTF, I've waited over a week for them to do this and still can't cash out. This is very poor service.

Last edited:
Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I was going to review my play from 8/20 and it seems like my hand histories are for the most part gone, except for yesterday. How can I get them back and stop this from happening in the future? My username is Redrydinhood. Thanks!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OSS CUB3D

The Main Event of the Online Super Series (middle part of $15 Million OSS Cub3d) JUST STARTED. It has a huge $1 Million guaranteed prize pool with a $630 buy-in.

More information HERE

#ACR #OSS #OSSCub3ed #OSSCubed #Poker #PokerSeries #PokerTournament #PokerLife

Z

Zb1217

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Still no Answer

ACR - Can I get an answer on the below please?
Can someone from your team please unlock my account (Name Zub1217)
Like I said in my earlier emails to your support group, I’m a new user who joined yesterday and was looking for tournaments, I could not find it initially so wanted to close my account. But I found it later via my windows pc and that’s why I deposited money and tried to participate in my first tournament on ACR.

But then my account was locked in the middle of the tournament last night. Can someone unlock it or tell me how I can get back my funds in the account. If there is another place I need to raise a complaint, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.