ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VENOM FINAL TABLE WINNER

HOLY FLOPPING SHIP IT!

TRT-Vitor has taken down the Venom Tournament for $1,369,821 + 25k (deal making)!

It’s our biggest payout ever!

Congrats to TRT-Vitor and everyone else who cashed (including FORRESTRANFAR who also won over $1,282,666 for 2nd place).

800x800-winner-Venom.jpg

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
hi ACR Rep,

quick question, what happen to my tickets?

I won over 41 Tickets and can't use them now.
They should expire in 07/2021
Take a look at the screenshots.

I believe another Venom will start , in less than a year , so you'll be able to uuse these tickets,before they expire . Or maybe some tourneys appear in the future with this buy in , or the cyclones , with tourney tickets awarded , do return after Venom , , and these tickets will be possible to be used on these games , . I saved only 4 $4 tickets , cause there are some satellites with the same buyin , awarding more expensive tickets than the $11 Venom rickets ($33 actually ) and more tickets in number (20 tickets guaranteed instead of 10 ,12 or 14 Venom $11 tickets :))

lol , the 10 $1.30 tickets , why didn't you play them , they are so precious , lol :)

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hey,

My account was suspended and I was told to contact the management staff how do I do this?

newelis74

newelis74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Registro ACR

Good people I am about to register my account in AmericasCardsroom and I was wondering if there is any referral code for registration? Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey,

My account was suspended and I was told to contact the management staff how do I do this?

Hi, you can first check your inbox/spam folder to see it you already got any email from our security department, if you still haven't received any notification from them, please contact directly to email security@americascardroom.eu, could be possible that you need to do a verification process.

Hope this information helps

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last edited by a moderator:
antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Hello ACR Rep

Tonight 4 tickets valued $4 each ($3.80+$0.20) that I won via Venom cyclones and sats , which would expire in one year , were removed from my account !!! Why did that happen ??

6e5181e600eb868427a3c9cc2baeb9be.png

They were the only ones that could be used in another tournament sat , rather than the Venom sats or cyclones , I would use them there in 1-2 weeks , the $50K GTD Deadline 20 seats GTD .
So no reason to remove them because Venom has ended , they can be used on these sats :

6e2891ebd24e938167bf2ab83f00cdfa.png

. Why did that happen ???

I didn't use them at once instantly the day I won them , cause they said the expiration date was in 2021 !!!!!!

Why don't you give $T instead of these tickets , if you desire to remove them from my account or the accounts of all players ( if this has happened to all players ,not just me ) ???

Thank you
ACR username : antonispap32

jokerjim65

jokerjim65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have $10 & $90 tickets missing. Nice.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ACR Rep

Tonight 4 tickets valued $4 each ($3.80+$0.20) that I won via Venom cyclones and sats , which would expire in one year , were removed from my account !!! Why did that happen ??

6e5181e600eb868427a3c9cc2baeb9be.png

They were the only ones that could be used in another tournament sat , rather than the Venom sats or cyclones , I would use them there in 1-2 weeks , the $50K GTD Deadline 20 seats GTD .
So no reason to remove them because Venom has ended , they can be used on these sats :

6e2891ebd24e938167bf2ab83f00cdfa.png

. Why did that happen ???

I didn't use them at once instantly the day I won them , cause they said the expiration date was in 2021 !!!!!!

Why don't you give $T instead of these tickets , if you desire to remove them from my account or the accounts of all players ( if this has happened to all players ,not just me ) ???

Thank you
ACR username : antonispap32

Hi, we are working in converting the remaining tournament tickets into cash. The process will be completed by the end of the day. Thank you in advance for your patience! :

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep, I just checked my account and my won tickets are gone.
Same thing.

I have $10 & $90 tickets missing. Nice.

Same case for the two of you, the corresponding cash will be credited to your accounts by the end of the day. Thank you ifor your patience! :

jokerjim65

jokerjim65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Same case for the two of you, the corresponding cash will be credited to your accounts by the end of the day. Thank you ifor your patience! :
Cool, thanks for the response

V

VBB112

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi - I'm looking to make a withdrawal for the first time from BCP. Do I need to complete a security verification before I can withdraw?

If you're not able to assist with BCP questions, who should I reach out to?

Thank You!

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi, we are working in converting the remaining tournament tickets into cash. The process will be completed by the end of the day. Thank you in advance for your patience! :

Dear ACR,

Thank you for the tickets to cash conversion!

I cashed a minor free roll, double checked my account balance to find it had increased too much. Checked again later and it had increased some more. I ignored it for a while. Finally went to financially transactions and found the message "WPN Massive Ticket Convert To Cash" - my tickets were being converted for cash at a ticket once every minute.

Personally I appreciate this as although I battled for the tickets, they were on a back burner gathering dust (in part as others have noted because they expired next year).

So from my perspective an unexpected and appreciated bonus!

Thank you ACR/WPN!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi - I'm looking to make a withdrawal for the first time from BCP. Do I need to complete a security verification before I can withdraw?

If you're not able to assist with BCP questions, who should I reach out to?

Thank You!

Hello, please be so kind and check the following information.

What documents do I need to submit to certify my account with?
You need to send us:

• A photograph of the front side of your Driver’s license
• A recent utility bill under your name

Plus, if you deposited with a credit card:

• Signed Authorization form
• Copy of the card (s) used to deposit

More info here: https://www.blackchippoker.eu/play-...t-your-winnings/general-cash-out-information/

Have an amazing day!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear ACR,

Thank you for the tickets to cash conversion!

I cashed a minor free roll, double checked my account balance to find it had increased too much. Checked again later and it had increased some more. I ignored it for a while. Finally went to financially transactions and found the message "WPN Massive Ticket Convert To Cash" - my tickets were being converted for cash at a ticket once every minute.

Personally I appreciate this as although I battled for the tickets, they were on a back burner gathering dust (in part as others have noted because they expired next year).

So from my perspective an unexpected and appreciated bonus!

Thank you ACR/WPN!

No worries, It was a big pleasure to assist you! :ciao:

Have a wonderful day!

ACR Rep

Reactions: DS3
amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
For a couple of weeks, when you have had planned maintenance you run a few hyper or turbo type events. These prove to be pretty popular. In PLo you run a $3.30/ $500GTd - which both times have actually made you money vs the $1.10/$200 GTd ( in PLO and08)and which although only needs around 14/16 players gets cancelled everyday.

how about running that $3.30 PLO everyday... kinda a win/win isn't it?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For a couple of weeks, when you have had planned maintenance you run a few hyper or turbo type events. These prove to be pretty popular. In PLo you run a $3.30/ $500GTd - which both times have actually made you money vs the $1.10/$200 GTd ( in PLO and08)and which although only needs around 14/16 players gets cancelled everyday.

how about running that $3.30 PLO everyday... kinda a win/win isn't it?

Thank you for reaching us out. I´ve sent your feedback to the team so they can have it into consideration.

P

putasmurf

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
POST PANDEMIC CASH GAMES:grinds at 5/6 handed

Playing a consistent 7 handed game while players are chasing highhand promotions has a maintanence schedule thats not relating to poker the way the game should be played.

Between bathroom breaks, waiting for people to show up, badbeats, chasing highhands and calling with garbage and hitting rivers with cards you would never call $40 preflop with, its pretty annoying to be stuck playing only weekends, since business is so slow during the week now.

Winning money is the the only motivation to play, becuase its never fun to lose. taking more breaks in a place with not much else to do is making me play more hands i dont need to play, and losing more money per hour that i normally wouldnt need to worry about.

Poker is getting boring. Please enlighten me more than just playing games on my phone for distraction as that would casue me to not mind the game and lose value betting oppurtunities

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing a consistent 7 handed game while players are chasing highhand promotions has a maintanence schedule thats not relating to poker the way the game should be played.

Between bathroom breaks, waiting for people to show up, badbeats, chasing highhands and calling with garbage and hitting rivers with cards you would never call $40 preflop with, its pretty annoying to be stuck playing only weekends, since business is so slow during the week now.

Winning money is the the only motivation to play, becuase its never fun to lose. taking more breaks in a place with not much else to do is making me play more hands i dont need to play, and losing more money per hour that i normally wouldnt need to worry about.

Poker is getting boring. Please enlighten me more than just playing games on my phone for distraction as that would casue me to not mind the game and lose value betting oppurtunities

We WPN/Americas Cardroom are working hard to provide the best poker experience ever, there are a lot of new promotions, features, etc. Coming soon. I can totally assure you that you guys are going to be very excited! Just keep checking our social media channels, promotion emails and here for more details.

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
After the power outage due to the tropical storm Tuesday, I have been unable to log in to ACR I keep getting this message. I have deleted and re installed ACR and still get this message.
Need some help!
Thanks

Attachments

• acr.jpg
    acr.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 99
V

VBB112

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, please be so kind and check the following information.

What documents do I need to submit to certify my account with?
You need to send us:

• A photograph of the front side of your Driver’s license
• A recent utility bill under your name

Plus, if you deposited with a credit card:

• Signed Authorization form
• Copy of the card (s) used to deposit

More info here: https://www.blackchippoker.eu/play-...t-your-winnings/general-cash-out-information/

Have an amazing day!

ACR Rep

Great. Thanks!

And when you say 'send us' is it support at blackchippoker.eu or a different email?

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some of the Venom tickets were exchanged for cash (thank you very much), but 9 tickets for $ 1 40 were left for some reason? Where else can they be used?

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some of the Venom tickets were exchanged for cash (thank you very much), but 9 tickets for $ 1 40 were left for some reason? Where else can they be used?
In the next Venom tournament:)

Status
Not open for further replies.