Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I can't bet certain amounts (When using the bb feature)

If I want to bet 2."x" bb's sometimes it erases the "x'

For example let's say we're playing 50/100 and I want to bet 220 (2.2) it may not let me and I'll have to change my bet size to 2.1 or 2.3

Where this becomes a concern is let's say you wanted to bet 2.55 it erases the 5 and when you go to hit the second 5 now you're betting 25bb's

Thanks so much for the report, I've sent your feedback to the department in charge so they can further investigate.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BITCOIN JOURNEY

americascardroom.eu/bitcoin-poker/

#Poker #ACR #OnlinePoker #PokerFun #PokerLife #PokerWorld #BitcoinJourney #Bitcoin
#BTC
#Crypto #Cryptocurrency #Cryptocurrencies #BitcoinPoker

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BITCOIN JOURNEY

www.americascardroom.eu/bitcoin-poker/

#Poker #ACR #OnlinePoker #PokerFun #PokerLife #PokerWorld #BitcoinJourney #Bitcoin
#BTC
#Crypto #Cryptocurrency #Cryptocurrencies #BitcoinPoker #VenomTournament #TheVenom #Venom #PokerTournament #7millionVenom #VenomTournament2020

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im playing in a $3 sit&go at the moment. One player is obviously using poker rng and two other players are colluding trying to push people out of our hands Its pathetic.

If you have suspects about an specific player, please fill our security form https://americascardroom.eu/security-form/

After an investigation is opened it can take from 24 to 72 hour to get a resolution (depending on the case the investigation can be extended). Thanks for the collaboration.

ACR Rep

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just recently created an account at ACR with the intention of playing in freerolls (ACR freerolls as well as CardsChat freerolls through ACR) and maybe moving up in real money stakes only after I've built up a bankroll.

As someone who is learning to navigate ACR, I haven't played any poker on the site yet: is there a "play-money" room I can access on the site, just to familiarize myself with the table and software aesthetics before playing 'games that matter?'

Thanks for any help/direction :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just recently created an account at ACR with the intention of playing in freerolls (ACR freerolls as well as CardsChat freerolls through ACR) and maybe moving up in real money stakes only after I've built up a bankroll.

As someone who is learning to navigate ACR, I haven't played any poker on the site yet: is there a "play-money" room I can access on the site, just to familiarize myself with the table and software aesthetics before playing 'games that matter?'

Thanks for any help/direction :)

Hi and welcome to our poker website! We can only offer you our freerolls, no play money in our platform, hope you can participate!

Best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I jut played my first Freeroll on ACR. I liked the experience, but I made a small mistake in my registration. I put my nickname in CAPS. Is it possible to change it to regular letters please? stillhopin

Also, I received a code for first time deposit. For how long is it available?

Do you have tournament for first depositors on your site?

Thanks

STILLHOPIN (wanting to be stillhopin)

Hi and welcome to our poker site! Sadly that is not an option to change it, the system does not make differentiation from caps or lowercase.

Regarding your welcome package first deposit bonus, find all relevant information here in our website:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/welcome-package/

And regarding tournaments, all are the same for every player, use the filters tab to find the ones who fits your preferences.

Best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
THE VENOM DAY 1C

Day 1C of our $7 Million #VenomTournament has begun with 104 players.
You can follow the poker action with
@BetOnDrew
HERE

#TheVenom #Poker #Tournament #Epic #Legend #Millionaire

http://ow.ly/Jp5p50ANAyv

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ACR Rep,

I click on that link in ACR for Raffle, and got to the web site, then I saw this message

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your IP address.

I don't think I ever did something that my ip address got banner, and some issue with my ip...

I already sent a email to you guys yesterday, but if you don't mind to check what is going on.
If you need any additional info, let me know.
My ACR name : bosanac69

thanks in advance

Could you please confirm the email address that you´ve used to register in the Poker Org forum, thanks in advance.

B

bills4life2281

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it true on August 20th we will be able to play mtts on the mobile App?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We made HISTORY again!

We just covered our $7,000,000 #VenomTournament. Thank to ALL of you for making this possible and being part of the WPN family. More EPIC things are coming!!! Stay with us.

#TheVenom #Poker #Tournament #Epic

EebvjVRXsAY4pJy

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VENOM DAY 1D

We just made history.

Our #VenomTournament prize pool just topped $8 Million and it's still swelling like a vicious bite.

It's not too late to sink your teeth into this epic event.

61b4tTviXCL._AC_UY625_.jpg

G

GirusKorb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Account Suspended??

I tried to got in today and got a response that my account was suspended. I have no idea what I did to get suspended. I've only been playing on the site for about a month. I haven't even played in a couple of weeks. I'm having trouble getting support.

Can you help?

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi ACR!!!! :ciao:
please please
how i stop the loud & super annoying music & advertising sounds when i log into ACR
please how?
thank you

blond.jpg

R

rasam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
please more micro tournament over all hours

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Venom just topped $9 Million!

Not only is the massive final prize pool still growing, but it's not too late for you to take part. Enter now and you could end up quitting your nine-to-five forever.

#VenomTournament #WPNMakingMillionaires

thecryptosight-consensus-algorithm-tendermint-raises-9-million-led-by-paradigm.jpg

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
please please
how i stop the loud & annoying music & advertising sounds when i log into ACR
please how?
thank you

blond.jpg
There is a speaker at the top of the main lobby in the same area as the minimize, maximize and exit buttons. YOu can click on it to turn it off.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
please how?

Hhahaha :) ''The Venom is back"' playing everytime the lobby starts with music , lol .

I think now that Venom is complete that will stop

Or else try to mute the speaker of the lobby , I thnk it's this little speaker sign on the upper right corner of the main lobby :)

d87028fa6d603128a2ac70af088ea3e7.png

please more micro tournament over all hours

They already have too many on the micros running 24/7 , also freerolls . Just check other poker rooms for tournaments on the micros , during the great crisis because of COVID-19 they brought them back , not they are disappearing , for ex from bwin , maybe partypoker as well cause they share the same lobby , I used to see many NLH tournays with 0.10$ or 0.25$ and good guarantees , now suddenly they disappeared ...

--------------------------------------------------------

Sth that S3mper said about the bet amounts I have also noticed it , but not only on ACR , also on bwin.gr . It doesn't happen always , but sometimes i want to bet a specificamount and it doesn't allow me with the first or second attempt , rarely it dosn't allow me at all , especially when I want to be almost all in , but not all in a specific number , it might appear on the box all in or a different chip number , LOL :))

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now , I wasn't lucky with the Venom sats or cyclones at later stages , at least I have 4 4$ tickets , maybe I use one for venom today , last chance , if they keep on having these stages sats still , cause Day 1,2 , 3 etc for the main event are over :)

Good Luck everyone :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
please please
please how?
thank you

blond.jpg

Hi hi Krista! You will see a sound icon on the upper right corner when open the client, just mute it and done! Hope this information helps!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried to got in today and got a response that my account was suspended. I have no idea what I did to get suspended. I've only been playing on the site for about a month. I haven't even played in a couple of weeks. I'm having trouble getting support.

Can you help?

Could you please check your inbox/spam folder, normally when such situations happened our security department send an email directly to the player, if you didn't get any email yet, please contact them directly to security@americascardroom.eu , could be possible that you still haven't verify your account, and if that's the case, please send to that same email:

• A scanned image of the front side of your Driver’s license.
• A recent utility bill under your name

Plus, if you deposited with a credit card:

• Signed Authorization form
• Copy of the card (s) used to deposit

More info here https://www.americascardroom.eu/play-poker-for-real-money/cashing-out-your-winnings/

This is a normal procedure.

Make sure to send this documents as soon as possible so they can certify your account.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VENOM DAY 1D

Day 1D Venom update:

Currently on Level 22, blinds are 6,000/12,000 (Ante 1,800). We still have 483 players remaining out of 1,623.

Today’s action finishes at the end of level 28.

Watch the chip leader live HERE

#TheVenom #Venom #ACR #7millionVenom

S

SeanTawnSteve

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Account suspended

Hello,

I had my account suspended a few years ago. I am not sure why, but I never got it reactivated. I emailed customer support but I was told this was a quicker way to get ahold of ACR. What would you recommend me doing to get that squared away ASAP?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,

I had my account suspended a few years ago. I am not sure why, but I never got it reactivated. I emailed customer support but I was told this was a quicker way to get ahold of ACR. What would you recommend me doing to get that squared away ASAP?

Please send me your username via private message and I'll have our CS department to look it up for us. :

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
#VenomUpdate

Day 2: There are 541 remaining players. We’re on level 31 and the blinds are 12,000/24,000 (Ante 3,600).

raiseyourego is crushing the tables with 8,328,160 Chips.

Rail him HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.