Not open for further replies.
Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The reason no other poker sites have their software open with loud music or sound effects is, because it is REALLY annoying!!! Please, please, PLEASE get rid of it.
Thank you

Click on the speaker icon in the top bar. That will mute the sound.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
THE VENOM IS HERE

We are back from break, with 399 entrants, the #VenomTournament is on level 3, with blids 1,000/2,000 (ante 300). Jazabi is the current chip leader with 1,002,260 chips

Rail him live HERE:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what email do i send the pictures and video of this incident to? it says i cant pm u until i get 15 posts because im new here.

Hi, please send this information to the department in charge in that case, by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com and they will handle your case and reply back, in a timely manner.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR legend @depaulo_ryan
, who won the WSOP bracelet playing in his car, is now crushing it in our EPIC #VenomTournament from his favorite dining table.

Can he move on to day 2 of #TheVenom?

Follow his adventure HERE

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
did ACR change something because my tournament indicator hud does not work anymore?

Hi, recently our poker client update disabled many third-party tools that were previously compatible with WPN sites. If you’re having difficulty opening the client, please close all third-party tools and restart the client.

It is the responsibility of the third-party tool provider (should the tool not violate our terms and conditions) to update their product so it is compatible with the poker client. Until this is accomplished on their end, please refrain from attempting to use these tools to avoid any issues.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VENOM DAY 1B

Venom Day 1B late registration is now closed with 956 entrants!

Our current chip leader is Gevanildu with over 2,4 million chips!

Rail him live HERE

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VENOM DAY 1B

We’re on Level 22 with 6,000/12,000 blinds (Ante 1,800). The day wraps at the end of level 28. We have 271 players left and our current chip leader is YoshiSuperstar with 4.2 million chips.

Rail him live HERE

#TheVenom #Poker #Epic #Legend #Millionaire

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VENOM DAY 1B

We’ve got 222 players left on Day 1B of the #Venom with 4 levels left before we say goodnight (or cool down at some cash tables, obviously).

Current chip leader is Ehrmantraut with 5.3 million chips dominating the field.
Find out who else is making it through to Day 2 soon.

Ed5uU-MXkAA3N69

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone have random tables that you closed the game popping back up and having error messages?

I have a bunch today, games I busted out but later tables in that game just randomly pops open. Very annoying when you multi tabling 6 tables and some thing pops opens and block your view.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone have random tables that you closed the game popping back up and having error messages?

I have a bunch today, games I busted out but later tables in that game just randomly pops open. Very annoying when you multi tabling 6 tables and some thing pops opens and block your view.

Yes, I get that from time to time. It is intermittent and a PITA when is does happen.

I also have one table that will disappear, reappear and sit me out. Every hand on that table, I have to click the I Am Back button. Sometimes that will happen when I am UTG and you can't click that button quick enough. Very irritating.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Yes, I get that from time to time. It is intermittent and a PITA when is does happen.

I also have one table that will disappear, reappear and sit me out. Every hand on that table, I have to click the I Am Back button. Sometimes that will happen when I am UTG and you can't click that button quick enough. Very irritating.

Hi, we are sorry that you experienced this issue. In order to have our CS department investigate it, please send us a private message with your username, the time and date of when this happened and the name or ID of the table/tournament where it happened. Also if you have taken screenshots or videos, it would be extra useful for us. Looking forward to assist you. :

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN

https://www.americascardroom.eu/bitcoin-poker/

#Poker #ACR #OnlinePoker #PokerFun #PokerLife #PokerWorld #BitcoinJourney #Bitcoin
#BTC
#Crypto #Cryptocurrency #Cryptocurrencies #BitcoinPoker

So today I had to make a deposit to make one more attempt at the venom steps, and these things occurred;
1) My bitcoin appears to be missing after the transaction was confirmed 3 times through my wallet and listed as complete. It never appeared in my account.
2) Your support was entirely unreachable. Phone line was going immediatley to an error message, the chat was disabled, and there was not the typical automatic reesponse from your email server assuring me you got the message.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello rep

Will normal steps sit and goes for 0.10 $ and 0.41 $ come back? For now, for those 2 levels, only cyclones are available. I saw that normal steps for higher levels are available again.

I still have tickets and would like to spend them in 6max sit and go's and not in cyclones.

Thanks.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So today I had to make a deposit to make one more attempt at the venom steps, and these things occurred;
1) My bitcoin appears to be missing after the transaction was confirmed 3 times through my wallet and listed as complete. It never appeared in my account.
2) Your support was entirely unreachable. Phone line was going immediatley to an error message, the chat was disabled, and there was not the typical automatic reesponse from your email server assuring me you got the message.

I apologize for the late reply, notice that we do not have phones and chats available at the moment. May I ask to which email address have you sent the inquiry? Also, have you sent it through your email address registered in your account? Have you checked in your spam or junk inbox?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello rep

Will normal steps sit and goes for 0.10 $ and 0.41 $ come back? For now, for those 2 levels, only cyclones are available. I saw that normal steps for higher levels are available again.

I still have tickets and would like to spend them in 6max sit and go's and not in cyclones.

Thanks.

I´ve sent your feedback to our tournaments team to have this into consideration. Thank you so much for reaching us out. If I have an update on it I will let you know for sure.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello rep

Thanks.

Following up on your feedback, they are going to have this into consideration but just in case, I cannot assure you is going to happen now. Thank you for your patience.

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I apologize for the late reply, notice that we do not have phones and chats available at the moment. May I ask to which email address have you sent the inquiry? Also, have you sent it through your email address registered in your account? Have you checked in your spam or junk inbox?

Yes, I did receive a reply, just not the automated one I thought I remembered.

They claim they read the transaction as "not confirmed" on their side but coinbase lists it as completed. The link to the "block chain.com" recognizes it as an address but says there is $0 transaction. It has been nearly 24 hours. The exact address was coppied and pasted in to coinbase as the email I sent your rep.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unsure if I am just in a select few but I highly doubt it because I keep seeing many others disconnected and reconnect. I am having ZERO internet issues with any site besides ACR. Almost daily since the last update I have been disconnected several times. Often in the middle of a hand and I return to forfeit my chips in the pot. Just happened with AA I 4bet a big amount and am then disconnected. By the time I return I am no longer involved in the hand. This happens too much. Can the tech team work on this please?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I did receive a reply, just not the automated one I thought I remembered.

They claim they read the transaction as "not confirmed" on their side but coinbase lists it as completed. The link to the "block chain.com" recognizes it as an address but says there is $0 transaction. It has been nearly 24 hours. The exact address was coppied and pasted in to coinbase as the email I sent your rep.

Please send us a private message with your username so we can follow up with our CS department. :

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unsure if I am just in a select few but I highly doubt it because I keep seeing many others disconnected and reconnect. I am having ZERO internet issues with any site besides ACR. Almost daily since the last update I have been disconnected several times. Often in the middle of a hand and I return to forfeit my chips in the pot. Just happened with AA I 4bet a big amount and am then disconnected. By the time I return I am no longer involved in the hand. This happens too much. Can the tech team work on this please?

We are sorry that you are having these issues. Can you please provide us more details on the device, OS and typr of connection you are using? If you prefer you can send us the details on a private message. :

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sometimes I can't bet certain amounts (When using the bb feature)

If I want to bet 2."x" bb's sometimes it erases the "x'

For example let's say we're playing 50/100 and I want to bet 220 (2.2) it may not let me and I'll have to change my bet size to 2.1 or 2.3

Where this becomes a concern is let's say you wanted to bet 2.55 it erases the 5 and when you go to hit the second 5 now you're betting 25bb's

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I can't bet certain amounts (When using the bb feature)

If I want to bet 2."x" bb's sometimes it erases the "x'

For example let's say we're playing 50/100 and I want to bet 220 (2.2) it may not let me and I'll have to change my bet size to 2.1 or 2.3

Where this becomes a concern is let's say you wanted to bet 2.55 it erases the 5 and when you go to hit the second 5 now you're betting 25bb's

I´ve sent your feedback to the team in charge so they can have it into consideration. Thank you for your comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.