ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Could you please be so kind and send this information by email that way our support department can handle your case, to support@winningpokernetwork.com and they will gladly assist you.

ACR Rep
I eventually closed the client and was able to get back into the game and earn a ticket. I lost on the next level so I don’t have anything left in the account so no worries now. I hope someone else isn’t signing into my account and that was just a disconnecting glitch.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Showdowns are only showing cards for a nano second. Is that intentional?

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am having the same issue.

Any chance that WPN could create something where you could convert real money easily into tournament bucks? Sometimes I don't want to spend real money to enter a tourney but I am only a nickel or dime short in my tournament buck balance and would happily buy into the tourney with a nickel or dime out of my real money balance. At the same time I don't want to spin away 25c or 50c to possibly get less in tourney bucks trying to get the money I need to get in. I think this could just be a simple thing you guys could add. If this is already a thing could someone tell me how to do this? I hope someone doesn't suggest through email, because I would have to know what tournament I wanted to play in way in advance.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BITCOIN JOURNEY

➡️ blockchain.com 🔎 ✔️✔️

#Poker #ACR #OnlinePoker #PokerFun #PokerLife #PokerWorld #BitcoinJourney #Bitcoin #BTC #Crypto #Cryptocurrency #Cryptocurrencies #BitcoinPoker

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi, players now open their hole cards all at once in showdown instead of one by one.

ACR Rep

K

Kmason531

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, players now open their hole cards all at once in showdown instead of one by one.

ACR Rep

Yea but it happens so quickly that if you blink you miss it. That's the point the other posters were alluding to.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am having the same issue.

Any chance that WPN could create something where you could convert real money easily into tournament bucks? Sometimes I don't want to spend real money to enter a tourney but I am only a nickel or dime short in my tournament buck balance and would happily buy into the tourney with a nickel or dime out of my real money balance. At the same time I don't want to spin away 25c or 50c to possibly get less in tourney bucks trying to get the money I need to get in. I think this could just be a simple thing you guys could add. If this is already a thing could someone tell me how to do this? I hope someone doesn't suggest through email, because I would have to know what tournament I wanted to play in way in advance.

Thanks for the valuable feedback, it has been sent to the dept in charge.

ACR Rep,

W

Wealthyhealthy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
URGENT WAS satout by software not aloud to sit back in tourny with chiplead

Hello guys this has been a terrible night. Just when i thought acr couldnt get anyworse im playin my usual tournies and get d/c as the chiplead in the 4k $50 omaha hi low tourny. my name is paymybillhoe. I log back on and resume playing on cash table and other tournaments but the one im chipleader in with around 18 people left and 600k chips that pays out 1300 for first it wont let me sit back in.

I log out log back in i can play any game i want except that tournament. i check my tournaments and there is nothing listed this is when i know something is up. I then uninstall the software and reinstall and reboot my computer log back in and still cannot sit back in this 1 tournament. Any cash game or other tournament i play works fine.

I emailed support and security and have not heard back. Its currently at the final table and ive been getting blinded out for an hour.:damnmate:pLZ SOMEONE HELP

i HAVE Pictures and videos with me playing cash games and other tournaments also showing my perfect connection and how it wont let me sit back into the tournament. live chat is down and there is no number to call this is so ****ed up.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Ready to become a LEGEND?

Day 1A of our EPIC $7 Million #VenomTournament has begun with 101 players.

Want to share your poker table action with your buddies? Use our railbird feature!

#TheVenom #Poker #Tournament #Epic #Legend #Millionaire

j6SJCzq.png

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ya'll need to talk to your software people because this latest update has pushed the software back and unbelievably you guys have managed to make your software worse. I didn't think it was possible, but between the nanosecond showdowns and no longer easily being able to show cards if you don't make it to showdown somebody needs to be fired. You are taking part of the game away if you can't show a bluff. We have learned to live with the ridiculous card generation can ya'll please fix the basics?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guys this has been a terrible night. Just when i thought acr couldnt get anyworse im playin my usual tournies and get d/c as the chiplead in the 4k $50 omaha hi low tourny. my name is paymybillhoe. I log back on and resume playing on cash table and other tournaments but the one im chipleader in with around 18 people left and 600k chips that pays out 1300 for first it wont let me sit back in.

I log out log back in i can play any game i want except that tournament. i check my tournaments and there is nothing listed this is when i know something is up. I then uninstall the software and reinstall and reboot my computer log back in and still cannot sit back in this 1 tournament. Any cash game or other tournament i play works fine.

I emailed support and security and have not heard back. Its currently at the final table and ive been getting blinded out for an hour.:damnmate:pLZ SOMEONE HELP

i HAVE Pictures and videos with me playing cash games and other tournaments also showing my perfect connection and how it wont let me sit back into the tournament. live chat is down and there is no number to call this is so ****ed up.

Hi, could you please send us a private message with your screen name and all this details you've posted here; so I can forward your case to the department in charge.

ACR Rep

C

crabcruncher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played on intertops before trying ACR. Now almost exclusively on ACR. The only critique would be when knocked out of tournaments, the showdown cards and board disappear immediately if you are busted out, point being, you don't know how you busted as you are removed from table immediately.
Also, Intertops have satelites to live events to major tounaments around the World. Would like to see more satelites like these to live events on ACR in the future.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played on Intertops before trying ACR. Now almost exclusively on ACR. The only critique would be when knocked out of tournaments, the showdown cards and board disappear immediately if you are busted out, point being, you don't know how you busted as you are removed from table immediately.
Also, Intertops have satelites to live events to major tounaments around the World. Would like to see more satelites like these to live events on ACR in the future.

I´ve sent your feedback to our team in charge.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ya'll need to talk to your software people because this latest update has pushed the software back and unbelievably you guys have managed to make your software worse. I didn't think it was possible, but between the nanosecond showdowns and no longer easily being able to show cards if you don't make it to showdown somebody needs to be fired. You are taking part of the game away if you can't show a bluff. We have learned to live with the ridiculous card generation can ya'll please fix the basics?

I agree with this statement. Why did ACR get rid of the "Auto-muck" button and the ability to show/muck cards. Sometimes we show out of friendship, sometimes to show your 72os bluff.

Bring back the "Auto-muck" setting!!!

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Error in KO bounty reporting in tournament lobby

First of all, nice addition to add bounty KOs to the standings in the tournament lobby! But there is an error in the reporting.

If you KO somebody, then get KOed later on in the game, then re-enter ... all of your KOs get set back to 0 and you start again. Previous KOs do not get counted in the standings.

I noticed in a bounty game from last night where I KOed 2 people, then got KOed myself and re-entered the game. The final standings did not show those 2 KOs and 2 other KOs from unknown players.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with this statement. Why did ACR get rid of the "Auto-muck" button and the ability to show/muck cards. Sometimes we show out of friendship, sometimes to show your 72os bluff.

Bring back the "Auto-muck" setting!!!

Our department in charge is already aware of this situation. Thank you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First of all, nice addition to add bounty KOs to the standings in the tournament lobby! But there is an error in the reporting.

If you KO somebody, then get KOed later on in the game, then re-enter ... all of your KOs get set back to 0 and you start again. Previous KOs do not get counted in the standings.

I noticed in a bounty game from last night where I KOed 2 people, then got KOed myself and re-entered the game. The final standings did not show those 2 KOs and 2 other KOs from unknown players.

Do you have the Tournament ID and the exact time you´ve played? Thanks.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you have the Tournament ID and the exact time you´ve played? Thanks.

Tournament ID 21880690 and I was in the game from the start until about 15 minutes after reg closed, approx. 55 minutes.

If you add up all the KO$ for that game, it comes up a $1.00 short (4 bounties) compared to the lobby total which is correct.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tournament ID 21880690 and I was in the game from the start until about 15 minutes after reg closed, approx. 55 minutes.

If you add up all the KO$ for that game, it comes up a $1.00 short (4 bounties) compared to the lobby total which is correct.

Thank you, I´ve sent the feedback to the team.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
did ACR change something because my tournament indicator hud does not work anymore?

W

Wealthyhealthy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, could you please send us a private message with your screen name and all this details you've posted here; so I can forward your case to the department in charge.

ACR Rep
i will can u pm me the email to send pictures and video of the incident too

paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The reason no other poker sites have their software open with loud music or sound effects is, because it is REALLY annoying!!! Please, please, PLEASE get rid of it.
Thank you

W

Wealthyhealthy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

ACR Rep

what email do i send the pictures and video of this incident to? it says i cant pm u until i get 15 posts because im new here.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

:D:D Our EPIC tournament battle continues! :D:D

Day 1B of our $7 Million #VenomTournament has begun with 158 players.

You can follow the poker action with
#TheVenom #Poker #Tournament #Epic #Legend #Millionaire

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Mnb78QK.png

Status
Not open for further replies.