A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone,

We had a scheduled downtime today, Wednesday, July 1st from 6:00 am ET to 8:00am ET, this due to technical issues from yesterday. Apologies for any inconvenience.

You can check our announcement from yesterday: https://twitter.com/ACR_POKER/status/1278145881544577025

Everything is back up and running without any issue.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey ACR Rep I know you said last week that the lower level Venom satellites would be back this week but do you have any idea when that is going to be? I like playing the SnGs with my tickets and I was just wondering if they were coming back anytime soon or if it was just going to be the Venom Cyclones for the lower buy in steps for the near future?

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
acr rep,

we are now in the middle of the week and still there are only cycones available for my 10 cent venom tickets. you told normal step satellites will be back by beginning of the week no? thanks.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Been gone awhile and checked the last couple pages of this thread. It's one of those times when it's not nice to see some things never change.

B

Bertie Wooster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another mistake with the $$

This time it took forever for my bitcoin deposit to go through, then they double-credited my account.
Last time they removed $262.55 I believe, saying it was "overcredited", but still I wait for proof... I gave up after receiving the same form letter 4 times and getting the same response from you here. Now they did overcredit me. I wish I could keep the extra $100, st least it would put a dent in the $$ I am missing, but I half to wonder if they will somehow mess it up.

Anyway, I reported the extra credited funds to customer support.

Not too much faith I am getting the $262 back anytime soon.

My only solution was to stop playing cash games, which I did... now I wonder if I can trust the entire site. There are just too many mistakes. I am glad it wasn't a $500 deposit like my last one, or a 1200 withdrawal.

Not sure how you can help, but I sure would like those funds that were taken to be returned.

Korte
Hi, yesterday the department in charge sent this email to all affected players, so if you received that email is because after an exhaustive investigation, they confirmed your account were affected, reason why you got the explanatory email, follow as below:

101385188_2858518564217968_7209288363671552000_n.jpg

If you still have doubts, you can always request a breakdown of any financial transaction or movement in your account, please email to support@winningpokernetwork.com and they will gladly provide you such information.

ACR Rep

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All good now, I'm able to play the cyclone 1

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This time it took forever for my bitcoin deposit to go through, then they double-credited my account.
Last time they removed $262.55 I believe, saying it was "overcredited", but still I wait for proof... I gave up after receiving the same form letter 4 times and getting the same response from you here. Now they did overcredit me. I wish I could keep the extra $100, st least it would put a dent in the $$ I am missing, but I half to wonder if they will somehow mess it up.

Anyway, I reported the extra credited funds to customer support.

Not too much faith I am getting the $262 back anytime soon.

My only solution was to stop playing cash games, which I did... now I wonder if I can trust the entire site. There are just too many mistakes. I am glad it wasn't a $500 deposit like my last one, or a 1200 withdrawal.

Not sure how you can help, but I sure would like those funds that were taken to be returned.

Korte

Hi, I'm afraid to confirm that there is not much we can do against a final resolution from the department in charge, if you received an email explaining that your account was over-credited is because indeed it was, since there is a specialize department that review and investigate every single account, now, if you want to escalate again and request another re investigation you can do that, by email to support, saying that you want a breakdown of every single transaction and our CS reps will gladly assist you, to support@winningpokernetwork.com.

Thanks for the comprehension and truly hope you get a prompt reply.

ACR Rep

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When will Venom normal step tournaments finally return? I will never play cyclones, because they are even worse than the backs (especially 3 max is just a dumb lottery).

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When will Venom normal step tournaments finally return? I will never play cyclones, because they are even worse than the backs (especially 3 max is just a dumb lottery).

Venom steps are currently available in the lobby, make sure to uncheck your filter. Click on All - Steps and you will see them displayed in the lobby.

B

Bertie Wooster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure why they would "investigate" this time if they didn't when it happened.

they DID remove the extra $100 they put in yesterday though.

Shocked they responded and fixed that so quickly. Not too likely I am going to get my $$ back from May 29th, so continuing to play it safe by not playing cash games and recommending friends do same.

Not errors on my account since then until this latest double-credit blunder, but at least they only removed extra $$ this time and didn't dip into my own funds like they did May 29th.

With all due respect, can't wait for other sites to be cleared for US players... too many mistakes and not enough confidence in ACR. Too bad because they have some great tourney series, but when you can't be sure the money is being handled correctly, it makes it scary, and having already had an error that was supported by no facts makes it even scarier. Again... 15 years and many thousands of dollars back and forth across numerous sites... anf this was a first for me.

That form letter doersnt convice me, and when looking at one supposed "overcredit" it preyy much proved my point... I p;layed the table for 20 minutes, cashed out for $74.15, and it was listed as an "overcredit"... never was shown a duplicate transaction and no dupe transaction was listed, so they arbitrarily decided somehow that it was an overcrtedit. No one ever explained to me *why* it was an overcredit, I just kept getting the same summary and transaction line... not satisfying, but after 4 or 5 syruppy nice talk emails that said and solved nothing, I just gave up... people should know though so if/when it happens to them, they know they aren't crazy.
Hi, I'm afraid to confirm that there is not much we can do against a final resolution from the department in charge, if you received an email explaining that your account was over-credited is because indeed it was, since there is a specialize department that review and investigate every single account, now, if you want to escalate again and request another re investigation you can do that, by email to support, saying that you want a breakdown of every single transaction and our CS reps will gladly assist you, to support@winningpokernetwork.com.

Thanks for the comprehension and truly hope you get a prompt reply.

ACR Rep

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just got a new computer I started getting a Windows graphics error for ACR when i open it. Says ACR has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware.

The game loads fine and plays. I run multiple tables with PT4 no issues. The problem is when i try to set my computer down. It doesn't shut off. I have to hard shut down my computer after playing ACR every time.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Venom steps are currently available in the lobby, make sure to uncheck your filter. Click on All - Steps and you will see them displayed in the lobby.
I am with Vittopio even unchecked in the lobby the normal micro and most of the low steps are not there in the SnGs or the tournaments. The lowest level is $11 and everything lower than that is cyclones which I am with him is a waste especially with the way some of the formats are. I am one for 10 when getting my chips in with the best of if when winning the hand would get me a ticket. I am not looking to continue these with those type of numbers when I do much better in the SnGs and the tournament formats.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just got a new computer I started getting a Windows graphics error for ACR when i open it. Says ACR has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware.

The game loads fine and plays. I run multiple tables with PT4 no issues. The problem is when i try to set my computer down. It doesn't shut off. I have to hard shut down my computer after playing ACR every time.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Could you please be so kind and provide us your screen name and please try to follow the next steps:

1. Find your main directory in file explorer!
2. Find ACR/BCP folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer.
6. Check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, if not please update it.
7. Delete cookies and cache from your browser.
8. Download and install (Once you download the software the system will request you a location for the files to be saved please at the end of that location add V2 and click on next/run)
9. Sign in

Here is our Direct Download link:

https://americascardroom.eu/downloading/

K

Kmason531

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The connection issues going on, especially at Blitz games are completely unacceptable. I've posted in the ACR forum so have other people and nobody from ACR responds. There have been constant connection issues ever since the May 27th update and the only thing that's been done is the error was fixed where tables would lose their number and change to null so HUDs wouldn't work but nothing has actually been done in 5 weeks to fix the disconnections and even worse there has been zero acknowledgement that something is even being attempted to be done. To make matters worse the issues have gotten even worse this week.

I would email support but what's the point, they take 5 days to get back to you and in general are completely useless.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! I have removed all the filters, I don’t see the step tournaments (except cyclones) for tickets worth $ 0.1, $ 0.45, $ 1.40 and $ 3.8! Will there be step tournaments for these tickets? Or maybe I can’t find them?

K

kbeers775

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
connection issues

Hello, I would like to post a few things about ACR. First of all I'm still a playing member there but have an issue with a deposit of 450 that was never credited to my account from May 20 and customer support has refused to give me any help on this matter. I tried to private message the acr support rep on here but can't because I don't have the mandatory 15 posts to dm. This issue is unbelievable to me. I was not set up for BTC and funded my account by money transfer in the beginning. They all went smooth except one, where ACR claims there was a spelling error in the last name of the receiver and they couldn't process the deposit and that I should go to monegram to get a refund. However, after speaking to several people at moneygram, I was repeatedly told that there was nothing that they could do because the money transfer was successful and the cash was picked up within an hour of being sent in Costa Rica. This is clearly a case of a mistake on ACR's end, but they will not even talk about the matter further. I have all transaction details and sent these to customer support at ACR. ALl i'm asking is that someone look into this for me. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated. I'd give email info and have the same login name on ACR that I'm using for this site.

BLitz poker players. I had all the same horror stories of getting disconnected and timed out with no action buttons available in pots with AA or the effective nuts. A few of these pots would be equal to the 450 I have lost to ACR with this deposit issue. lol. However, just out of curiosity, I tried going to a hard connection with an ethernet cable and haven't had the issue since. Not once since changing from a wifi adapter where it was happening 4 or 5 times an hour and I'd have to close tables constantly and/or got the "adminstrator closed table" . Hope that helps

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! I have removed all the filters, I don’t see the step tournaments (except cyclones) for tickets worth $ 0.1, $ 0.45, $ 1.40 and $ 3.8! Will there be step tournaments for these tickets? Or maybe I can’t find them?

You will find only Venom cyclones and work even better than regular old step tournaments, is an easiest and fastest way to The Venom, read all information about it here:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/cyclones-blitz-tournaments/

ACR Rep

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You will find only Venom cyclones and work even better than regular old step tournaments, is an easiest and fastest way to The Venom, read all information about it here:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/cyclones-blitz-tournaments/

ACR Rep

but you told to us earlier that normal steps are going to come back this week .yet there are still only cyclones. i really hate to play them and i dont understand why you would give out wrong information.

so please give us a final answer: are the old satellites coming back or will cyclones be the only way where i can spend my 0.10 dollar tickets won in freerolls? i hope not because that would really suck. thanks!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I would like to post a few things about ACR. First of all I'm still a playing member there but have an issue with a deposit of 450 that was never credited to my account from May 20 and customer support has refused to give me any help on this matter. I tried to private message the acr support rep on here but can't because I don't have the mandatory 15 posts to dm. This issue is unbelievable to me. I was not set up for BTC and funded my account by money transfer in the beginning. They all went smooth except one, where ACR claims there was a spelling error in the last name of the receiver and they couldn't process the deposit and that I should go to monegram to get a refund. However, after speaking to several people at moneygram, I was repeatedly told that there was nothing that they could do because the money transfer was successful and the cash was picked up within an hour of being sent in Costa Rica. This is clearly a case of a mistake on ACR's end, but they will not even talk about the matter further. I have all transaction details and sent these to customer support at ACR. ALl i'm asking is that someone look into this for me. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated. I'd give email info and have the same login name on ACR that I'm using for this site.

BLitz poker players. I had all the same horror stories of getting disconnected and timed out with no action buttons available in pots with AA or the effective nuts. A few of these pots would be equal to the 450 I have lost to ACR with this deposit issue. lol. However, just out of curiosity, I tried going to a hard connection with an ethernet cable and haven't had the issue since. Not once since changing from a wifi adapter where it was happening 4 or 5 times an hour and I'd have to close tables constantly and/or got the "adminstrator closed table" . Hope that helps

Hi, regarding the MoneyGram deposit, you must add the name of the receiver exactly as we provide you, otherwise, it must be cancel as soon as possible to return the funds, now we can reopen an investigation on your end, and you will get an email from the department in charge, please provide me your screen name, and please make sure to send an email to support@winningpokernetwork.com with all relevant details of the issue, such as amount, date and time, name of the receiver, pictures of the MoneyGram receipt,etc. That way I can ask the department in charge to reopen your case.

Regarding disconnections on Blitz, we received few reports from other players, our tech are currently working on a fix, appreciate your patience in the meantime.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
but you told to us earlier that normal steps are going to come back this week .yet there are still only cyclones. i really hate to play them and i dont understand why you would give out wrong information.

so please give us a final answer: are the old satellites coming back or will cyclones be the only way where i can spend my 0.10 dollar tickets won in freerolls? i hope not because that would really suck. thanks!

Is a possibility indeed those regular steps coming back, but I cannot confirm an exact date, we are currently working on improving the schedule, we'll take the comment into consideration.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The connection issues going on, especially at Blitz games are completely unacceptable. I've posted in the ACR forum so have other people and nobody from ACR responds. There have been constant connection issues ever since the May 27th update and the only thing that's been done is the error was fixed where tables would lose their number and change to null so HUDs wouldn't work but nothing has actually been done in 5 weeks to fix the disconnections and even worse there has been zero acknowledgement that something is even being attempted to be done. To make matters worse the issues have gotten even worse this week.

I would email support but what's the point, they take 5 days to get back to you and in general are completely useless.

Thanks for the feedback, I will send it to the department in charge so they can work on it, appreciate your patience in the meantime.

ACR Rep

Katyushka4

Katyushka4

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
After reinstalling Windows, ACR don't work. This is a white or transparent screen. I spent a lot of time and already despaired.
cs5SIVf.png

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After reinstalling Windows, ACR don't work. This is a white or transparent screen. I spent a lot of time and already despaired.
cs5SIVf.png

Hi and thanks for reaching us, please try to follow this step by step troubleshooting:

1. Find your main directory in file explorer!
2. Find ACR/BCP folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer.
6. Check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, if not please update it.
7. Delete cookies and cache from your browser.
8. Download and install (Once you download the software the system will request you a location for the files to be saved please at the end of that location add V2 and click on next/run)
9. Sign in

Here is our Direct Download link:

https://americascardroom.eu/downloading/

Hope this information helps!

ACR Rep

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is a possibility indeed those regular steps coming back, but I cannot confirm an exact date, we are currently working on improving the schedule, we'll take the comment into consideration.

Ok thanks for ur answer. Are u the new acr rep? Because i read on 2+2 that the old one is finished with his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.