Not open for further replies.

25thinfantryman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Acr is 25thinfantryman
I was playing slots on 06/20/2020
Around 10pm. I won $44.00 on bonus round playing Halloween slots. But the 44.00 never added to my balance. Please fix

M

mollymaggie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Table Sitters

Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff

I'm getting tired of ACR allowing sitters to stay at the table. It slows the game down plus it even gives a winning hand to them it's ridiculous If a player misses 3blinds they should be removed from the table so give us a break and make the change

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My Acr is 25thinfantryman
I was playing slots on 06/20/2020
Around 10pm. I won $44.00 on bonus round playing Halloween slots. But the 44.00 never added to my balance. Please fix

Hi, we are exclusively offering email support at this time to support our customers more efficiently regarding such situations. Please email to support@winningpokernetwork.com with your screen name, date, amount, name of the slot, and all relevant details of the issue, so the department in charge can further assist you. Please send only one email per issue to avoid a backlog. Thank you for your patience

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm getting tired of ACR allowing sitters to stay at the table. It slows the game down plus it even gives a winning hand to them it's ridiculous If a player misses 3blinds they should be removed from the table so give us a break and make the change

Thanks for the feedback, it has been sent to the department in charge.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Rep hope you are keeping well am having serious disconnection issues on the site used to disconnect and reconnect for a long time but reconnected in time to act so did not bother me.
But for a few weeks now with hands I want to play are getting folded sometimes before it reconnects and am able to call or raise.:confused:
Any help or advice you can give me before my next deposit is appreciated other members are having the same problems example thread below appreciate any insight you can share on the matter as enjoyed playing on ACR before this happened thank you.:)
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/major-concern-over-fair-play-acr-460628/

Hello, I´ve replied the thread regarding your concern. Please be so kind and check it here: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...n-over-fair-play-acr-460628/post-5651974.html

JimmyBrizzy

JimmyBrizzy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's been a while since I was active in the poker world. How can I tell if I set up an account with ACR in the past?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's been a while since I was active in the poker world. How can I tell if I set up an account with ACR in the past?

Hello! I´m glad you are back to the poker tables :) If you don´t remember the email address registered in the account, user name and password. Please be so kind and send an email to security@americascardroom.eu with full details about your request, don´t forget to mention phrases or words that you remember related with the user name and the email address. They are going to get back to you in a timely manner.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stormy Quick Tips

#StormyTips #Poker #ACR #OnlinePoker #PokerLife #PokerFun #PokerTips #PokerWorld #PokerPlayer #PermanentClosure #ResponsibleGaming

106066190_2931386476931176_1357165744072913329_n.jpg

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

#StormyTips #Poker #ACR #OnlinePoker #PokerLife #PokerFun #PokerTips #PokerWorld #PokerPlayer #PermanentClosure #ResponsibleGaming

106066190_2931386476931176_1357165744072913329_n.jpg

It is very strange - where did the satellites for the OSS 133 50k tournament disappear guarantee for $ 3 80 tickets ??? In the afternoon they were in the lobby, and now they are gone! Why change the schedule so ???

C

celtics33

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
whats up with ACR not processing deposits with credit cards and redirecting people to bitcoin? too many people complaining about this on youtube and forums.

W

wstclair777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Please don't make all cash tables bomb pot tables, they are sometime fun the play but most of the time I don't want to play bomb pots. If bomb pots are the only option, I will just not be playing cash most of the time.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello dear rep

where are all the on demands tournaments for venom gone? i still have some 10 cent tickets i won i freerolls. and now i can only use them for those cyclones which i really dont like. just give us normal satellites or the on demands back please.

greetings.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone else out there occasionally missing money on your accounts? I have and its never much like 50 cents 20 cents, amounts like that. It has happened to me enough times now that I know its missing. The last couple times it happened I started logging my amounts after playing in my notebook and today I logged in with my account 50 cents short from when I logged out last. Like I said its not much but over time it ads up.

Hi, please send us your username via private message so we can review your account and help you with this issue. :

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
whats up with ACR not processing deposits with credit cards and redirecting people to bitcoin? too many people complaining about this on youtube and forums.

Although Bitcoin is the fastest and more convenient method for both deposits and cashouts, we wouldn't even consider removing credit cards as an option. If you have an ongoing issue with a deposit, please provide us with all relevant details, included your username over a private message and we will look into it asap. :

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please don't make all cash tables bomb pot tables, they are sometime fun the play but most of the time I don't want to play bomb pots. If bomb pots are the only option, I will just not be playing cash most of the time.

Hi, thank you for expressing us your concern. I am happy to tell you that only selected tables (marked with little bomb icon) are BombPot tables. :

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello dear rep

where are all the on demands tournaments for venom gone? i still have some 10 cent tickets i won i freerolls. and now i can only use them for those cyclones which i really dont like. just give us normal satellites or the on demands back please.

greetings.

Hi, our Tournaments team is adjusting the satellite offering for Venom. For the weekend there will be only the Cyclones available, but by next week they could also incorporate steps or other type of sats, so please keep on checking the lobby. Best luck in our tables and hope to see you at the $7 Million Venom main event! :

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
what ?

players sitting out dont slow the game ! hello ? they are folded instantly except when they are posted allin due to blinds or antes . yes , its frustrating when they double or triple up in those allin situations , but thats the rule on this site . a 'missing 3 blinds = removal ' idea wouldnt be fair . what if you were disconnected , or had a family emergency , or had earned a big stack and just wanted to take a break ? deal with it MM !

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR! First I wanted to say thank you for having so many options for games and freerolls to help us have fun!

I'm a big fan of watching streamers on twitch play and finding new strategies. I noticed that some of them are banning people that come in and ask for the password to their game. I thought the point of the having the game is driving traffic to their channel?

Thank you for everything you do

D

Davidmb5

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Funds disappeared after losing connection

I was in the middle of a hand for .25/.50 Texas Hold’em and I get an error message stating the connection has been lost. I logged back in and my account balance went from. $150 to $0. Not sure what happened however that’s crazy that it can disappear just like that. Today is my first day on this website. Has this happened to anyone else?

M

manitoba420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When will you actually get with the times and add some good Bounty tournaments

Its 2020, and Progressive knockouts are kind of getting big on every site but ACR. I LOVE non KOs too, but why do you not have some larger guarantees with PROGRESSIVE knockouts, not just a simple bounty. The 6.60s 16.50 and 55s would be perfect for these 50% goes to buy in 50% to bounty. Also what happened to live chat? The response time on support kinda went to shit

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi ACR Rep,
In the cash game lobby a table is highlighted green that I'm not sitting at. Usually table is only green when you're playing at that table. The table is Campton Hills $0.05/$0.10 Bombpot. I haven't played at that table at all today. I hope there isn't any of my money on that table from a previous day. Thanks for your help.

Screen Shot 2020 06 28 at 34230 PM

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi ACR Rep hope you are keeping well am having serious disconnection issues on the site used to disconnect and reconnect for a long time but reconnected in time to act so did not bother me.
But for a few weeks now with hands I want to play are getting folded sometimes before it reconnects and am able to call or raise.:confused:
Any help or advice you can give me before my next deposit is appreciated other members are having the same problems example thread below appreciate any insight you can share on the matter as enjoyed playing on ACR before this happened thank you.:)
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/major-concern-over-fair-play-acr-460628/

I hadn't played on WPN in quite some time (nor on any other sites either unfortunately :( ) but today I had a few spare hours and joined in on the CC $3 buyin game. And was experiencing just what Hugh has mentioned here.
I was playing on 2 tables, 2 separate tournaments. One was disconnected... but the other was still running :confused::confused::confused:
Then the other one would disconnect and the first would re-connect. WoW! WTF is up with that? For sure I won't be playing a schedule of tourneys with this happening.
Will this be fixed soon?

tks
P.S. - your job must be really sucking right now with this stuff happening. Sorry about that.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi ACR Rep,
In the cash game lobby a table is highlighted green that I'm not sitting at. Usually table is only green when you're playing at that table. The table is Campton Hills $0.05/$0.10 Bombpot. I haven't played at that table at all today. I hope there isn't any of my money on that table from a previous day. Thanks for your help.

View attachment 273706

Edit to my original post: when I log out and close the client and then re-open it, the tables (now its happening with two tables instead of just one) open automatically as if I'm still sat there, even though I'm not sitting at any tables. This is very strange. Table names Hugoton and Campton Hills.

Screen Shot 2020 06 28 at 70237 PM

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR! First I wanted to say thank you for having so many options for games and freerolls to help us have fun!

I'm a big fan of watching streamers on twitch play and finding new strategies. I noticed that some of them are banning people that come in and ask for the password to their game. I thought the point of the having the game is driving traffic to their channel?

Thank you for everything you do

First of all thanks for your warm words and loyalty, now, if you can send us by private message the name or screen name of the twitchers or ACR stormers and full details of your report, so we can further investigate.

Appreciate your collaboration!

ACR Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.