Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wstclair777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I received my check in the mail today, even sooner than I expected it.:)

Thanks for you help

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I received my check in the mail today, even sooner than I expected it.:)

Thanks for you help

Thanks for your kind words, really happy to hear that! Best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Where in the cashier can I see that? That is my main concern, that I think I should be able to see my transaction but I can't. Attached is where I am looking, is this the wrong spot?

Hi, please provide me your screen name, so I can send you by email a full guide of steps to follow. Waiting to help you further.

ACR Rep,

W

wstclair777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, please provide me your screen name, so I can send you by email a full guide of steps to follow. Waiting to help you further.

ACR Rep,

My ACR screen name is: wstclair777

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is with all the bots getting stuck and ruining my payouts? I technically finished second in a tournament, but two players were still there not paying any antes and the tournament froze. The pay jump is pretty significant so it's pretty frustrating.[/QUOTE

May want to watch it with calling out the crooked things about the site. Everytime I come here to tell the truth about my experience s they give me warnings to cover for WPN and the bots cheaters house players whatever you want to call them.:dancing2:

For us, transparency is very important. You can check this important information of how we handle any security-related report: https://www.winningpokernetwork.com/banned-accounts/

For security reports, and if you have suspects about a player or players, you can send them here https://www.winningpokernetwork.com/security/

Of course, integrity is very important too, you can check this info about it: https://www.winningpokernetwork.com/integrity/

ACR Rep,

W

wstclair777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the reply, you will get an email soon with further steps.

ACR Rep,

I received the e-mail and it was very easy to follow, thank you very much for this information. I was not aware of how to find my withdrawal status and this really helps me feel better about the process. Thanks again for all your help

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I received the e-mail and it was very easy to follow, thank you very much for this information. I was not aware of how to find my withdrawal status and this really helps me feel better about the process. Thanks again for all your help

It was a big pleasure to assist you! Have an amazing day and stay safe. :icon_king

Dale Kirk

Dale Kirk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vhow do I go about getting a player to player deposit. Its hard to make friends on there. Even if it happens can it be trusted to go right so no body gets ripped off?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vhow do I go about getting a player to player deposit. Its hard to make friends on there. Even if it happens can it be trusted to go right so no body gets ripped off?

Hi Dale, hope you can find someone you trust if you decide to do a P2P transfer, now, please note that Americas Cardroom is not responsible for settlement agreements made between players for transferred funds. Please make sure you know and trust the individual who you are sending/receiving money to/from. Find all relevant information about P2P's here:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/player-to-player-transfers/

We also have a variety of other ways to fund your account, the most recommendable and easiest way is depositing through Bitcoin, we have a very educational video that explains how to deposit with Bitcoin here:

https://twitter.com/ACR_POKER/status/1246958341408141312

Hope this information can help you!

ACR Rep

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately it seems I am uninstalling reinstalling ACR more than I am playing. It works for a day and then there is an error which does not permit launching of the program. Some ECRM error or something like that. I am on Win 7 (still).

C

celtics33

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately it seems I am uninstalling reinstalling ACR more than I am playing. It works for a day and then there is an error which does not permit launching of the program. Some ECRM error or something like that. I am on Win 7 (still).
same here on win10. i have to fully uninstall and reinstall every time it has an update. very frustrating.

A

Anastasiia36

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Blackchip

I am finding it next to impossible to withdraw funds from Blackchip.
Active chat is not working
Their email address is not working
Their telephone is not working
They have asked me to verify my account but the link they gave me is invalid and everything bounces back.
So frustrating as communication is everything when it comes to gambling sites.

Could someone give me a link that is sure to work please.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tomorrow begins the big tournament series (I hope that the software will withstand the load) in connection with this, does the management of the poker room plan to hold a good freeroll with a ticket for this series?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am finding it next to impossible to withdraw funds from Blackchip.
Active chat is not working
Their email address is not working
Their telephone is not working
They have asked me to verify my account but the link they gave me is invalid and everything bounces back.
So frustrating as communication is everything when it comes to gambling sites.

Could someone give me a link that is sure to work please.

Hi, to verify your account please send the requested documentation directly by email to security@americascardroom.eu , they will reply back to you in a timely manner.

ACR Rep,

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tomorrow begins the big tournament series (I hope that the software will withstand the load) in connection with this, does the management of the poker room plan to hold a good freeroll with a ticket for this series?

Hi, we just launch a reload bonus that was active between June 7th and 12th, now, you can participate of the OSS XVII for the lowest buy in $0.25 + $0.01 for the OSS #130 - $500 GTD Hyper Turbo Superstack, and much others for few cents too, check our tournaments schedule here in our website:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/online-super-series/

Hope this information helps!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi, could you please add a screen capture of the error shown and your screen name, I will forward your report to our tech department.

ACR Rep

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, could you please add a screen capture of the error shown and your screen name, I will forward your report to our tech department.

ACR Rep

OK. I have yet to reinstall, but I will the next time it happens. Thanks for your response.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK. I have yet to reinstall, but I will the next time it happens. Thanks for your response.

Understood, thank you for cooperating. Have a nice day and stay safe!

T

Tap22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
MG picked up and received no funds in account

SN Tap22, I deposited funds via money gram option over 12 hours ago and while I received a notification that the funds have been picked up it is not showing in my Poker account nor will anyone from support respond to my inquiries, I feel as I’ve been scammed

T

Tap22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
SN Tap22, I deposited funds via money gram option over 12 hours ago and while I received a notification that the funds have been picked up it is not showing in my Poker account nor will anyone from support respond to my inquiries, I feel as I’ve been scammed

Furthermore the site specifically says “you’re account will be funded within 45m-1h after payment is received

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

May I have the receiver and senders name, the deposit amount and the MTCN By Private message, please.

T

Tap22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
May I have the receiver and senders name, the deposit amount and the MTCN By Private message, please.

It doesn’t allow me to send a private message because I am a new user

Receivers name:
Jose Alberto Cruz Cambronero

Senders name:

Brian tapia

Mtcn: 15008911

Amount $500

Status
Not open for further replies.