Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I sent an email on June 2 and 2 on day 3. I won the tournament on day 1. Today is day 4 and the only thing they have answered me after 3 emails is this (Thanks for your message. Our team will reply to you shortly and we will update it by email.) this is a response from a robot. how long I have to wait. Today there are 3 days of waiting for a ticket that I had in my account and from one day to another they took it away from me.

It is very annoying to win a ticket and that your ticket magically disappears. I only want my ticket. if you want help this is the tournament you win (ID 20774028-OTR $ 50K GTD - 1 Seat GTD Freebuy-Nickname- eka_rp

Understood, I´ve sent your issue to the department in charge. Please allow them some time so they can take a look at it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I sent an email on June 2 and 2 on day 3. I won the tournament on day 1. Today is day 4 and the only thing they have answered me after 3 emails is this (Thanks for your message. Our team will reply to you shortly and we will update it by email.) this is a response from a robot. how long I have to wait. Today there are 3 days of waiting for a ticket that I had in my account and from one day to another they took it away from me.

It is very annoying to win a ticket and that your ticket magically disappears. I only want my ticket. if you want help this is the tournament you win (ID 20774028-OTR $ 50K GTD - 1 Seat GTD Freebuy-Nickname- eka_rp

Thank you very much for your patience, the ticket has been credited Have a nice day!

Last edited:
I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, you can only check up to 30 days, however, I´ve sent your comments to the team in charge.

About the last hand issue, normally our system always tracks all the HH of each table, however, please be so kind and send this report through support@winningpokernetwork.com and they will get back to you in a timely manner.

it doesn't need so much it's just a hand, thanks for your attention, it has happened sometimes that I want to review the last hand and it just disappears from the histótrico, it happened in hands that I didn't fall too. I haven't been calling much but it's recurring ...

G

gledsonss

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had an ACR account for some time, and now I am coming back to play in the room more often.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it doesn't need so much it's just a hand, thanks for your attention, it has happened sometimes that I want to review the last hand and it just disappears from the histótrico, it happened in hands that I didn't fall too. I haven't been calling much but it's recurring ...

Understood, no worries. Any feedback is more than welcome :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had an ACR account for some time, and now I am coming back to play in the room more often.

Welcome back and I wish you the best of luck :D

eka_rp

eka_rp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
grateful

Thank you very much for your patience, the ticket has been credited Have a nice day!

I am very satisfied with the treatment that you have had with me. the ticket is already in my account thank you very much. You are the only person who really took care of me after 4 days trying to recover what was mine. I repeat thank you very much for your attention. Have a good day.:D:D:D

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
With the new software I can no longer find the file location nor the file that contains manually entered player notes on a Windows 7 system. Would you know where this file is located and the file type designation please?
I would like to manually edit this file on a "stand alone" basis instead of doing so during a game..it gets a little difficult adding proper notes when multi-tabling.

thank you for any help

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With the new software I can no longer find the file location nor the file that contains manually entered player notes on a Windows 7 system. Would you know where this file is located and the file type designation please?
I would like to manually edit this file on a "stand alone" basis instead of doing so during a game..it gets a little difficult adding proper notes when multi-tabling.

thank you for any help

Hi, player notes are stored in the server side, not locally. :

B

Bertie Wooster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tried to copy photos of transaction history which was restored about 5 days ago. Got frsutrated... it says the files are way too big to place here, no idea why, not a tech wiz. I can see the transactions you mention, yes...they were not overcredited, that was my point, they were correct.

I solved the issue by ceasing all cash game game activity and restricting play on ACR to tournaments, recommending friends do same, zero chance of "over crediting" mishaps in the future.

Still a new one after 15 years of playing online, but nothing really surprises me any more with these sites.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey ACR. Been on your site for many years but playing less and less. Why, because the late registrations is way to long for people who have jobs during the week. Can you please look into have some games each night not have such long late registration and all you want re entry? Its OK if there is no guaranty but make the re entry be a 1/2 hour or less. I would actually play more if you did.

Thanks for the valuable feedback, it has been sent to the department in charge. Appreciate your suggestions and preference with us.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OSS100 RELOAD BONUS

Want a bankroll boost before the Online Super Series? Just use code: OSS100 from June 7th to 12th and receive a 50% Reload Bonus up to $100. Or use a crypto to deposit and get 100% up to $100. Full details here:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/oss-reload-bonus/

#ACR #OSS #Poker #PokerSeries #PokerTournament #PokerLife #PokerFun #Bonus #PokerBonus #DepositBonus

W

wstclair777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How long does it take after you request a check withdrawal for the transaction to show up in your history? I have been trying to make a withdrawal and it has been canceled or denied 3 or 4 time now. My latest request was 7 days ago and the money is out of my account but nothing is showing in my transaction history.

Thanks for any help or insight that you can provide,
Wes

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How long does it take after you request a check withdrawal for the transaction to show up in your history? I have been trying to make a withdrawal and it has been canceled or denied 3 or 4 time now. My latest request was 7 days ago and the money is out of my account but nothing is showing in my transaction history.

Thanks for any help or insight that you can provide,
Wes

Hi, please note that for cash outs request, players should certify their accounts first, otherwise, the withdrawal can be reject. Make sure to provide the following documents:

• A picture of the front side of your Driver’s license or ID showing full name, DOB and address, valid and not expired.
• A recent utility bill under your name

Plus, if you deposited with a credit card:

• Signed Authorization form
• Copy of the card (s) used to deposit.

Those documents must be send by email to security@americascardroom.eu. This is a normal procedure.

Make sure to send this documents as soon as possible so they can start with the cash out process.

Now, let me provide you all relevant information about cashing out with checks:

Checks by mail take up to 8 weeks to arrive
* Checks by FedEx are available for a $65 fee and usually arrive in 7-15 business days​
*Customers can request one check every 7 days​
*Additional checks are subject to a $65 fee

This information is available on our website here:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/play-poker-for-real-money/cashing-out-your-winnings/

ACR Rep,

W

wstclair777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, please note that for cash outs request, players should certify their accounts first, otherwise, the withdrawal can be reject. Make sure to provide the following documents:

• A picture of the front side of your Driver’s license or ID showing full name, DOB and address, valid and not expired.
• A recent utility bill under your name

Plus, if you deposited with a credit card:

• Signed Authorization form
• Copy of the card (s) used to deposit.

Those documents must be send by email to security@americascardroom.eu. This is a normal procedure.

Make sure to send this documents as soon as possible so they can start with the cash out process.

Now, let me provide you all relevant information about cashing out with checks:

Checks by mail take up to 8 weeks to arrive
* Checks by FedEx are available for a $65 fee and usually arrive in 7-15 business days​

*Customers can request one check every 7 days​

*Additional checks are subject to a $65 fee

This information is available on our website here:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/play-poker-for-real-money/cashing-out-your-winnings/

ACR Rep,

My account is verified, I guess ACR was just having some technical difficulties. Support told me yesterday that my withdrawal has been approved.

It's just scary that when you withdrawal the money leaves your account but nothing shows up in your transaction history.

Thanks for your help,
Wes

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My account is verified, I guess ACR was just having some technical difficulties. Support told me yesterday that my withdrawal has been approved.

It's just scary that when you withdrawal the money leaves your account but nothing shows up in your transaction history.

Thanks for your help,
Wes

Totally understand, remember you can check the status of the cash out transactions through the Cashier. It was a big pleasure to assist you.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Under Maintenance

I have been getting an under maintenance please check back in thirty minutes message or a message that says something about losing connection to the server for the past hour and 45 minutes after the latest update and I was just wondering if you guys really were under maintenance or if this was an error on my end since I am also getting the lost connection to the server message?

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been getting an under maintenance please check back in thirty minutes message or a message that says something about losing connection to the server for the past hour and 45 minutes after the latest update and I was just wondering if you guys really were under maintenance or if this was an error on my end since I am also getting the lost connection to the server message?

I'm getting the disconnected pop up too , we should be good in a bit .

glgl:D:D

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Update: the techs are still working on the software update, we expect to have the poker client back up in about an hour. We will keep you updated. Apologies for the inconvenience.

hL5CUYb.jpg

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I'm getting the disconnected pop up too , we should be good in a bit .

glgl:D:D

Hi guys, please be so kind and notice the following post: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/acr-thread-217550/post-5638326.html

W

wstclair777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Totally understand, remember you can check the status of the cash out transactions through the Cashier. It was a big pleasure to assist you.

Where in the cashier can I see that? That is my main concern, that I think I should be able to see my transaction but I can't. Attached is where I am looking, is this the wrong spot?

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 26
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FIGHT AGAINST THE BOTS

Good news for you (bad news for bots). We’ve locked all graphics in the poker client to stop bots from working properly. This impacts all custom table and card mods. The battle continues — and we’re winning it.

103108226_2891953607541130_8515473276799342503_n.jpg

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Table info

Why doesn't table information update as quickly as the lobby information ie position, next place paid??

Status
Not open for further replies.