KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi acr!!! :ciao:

first thank you for hosting the daily cardschat freerolls, truly - thank you - for these events, makes my day & my learning of poker much better
acr wonderful for this support - danke vielmals!!

please i two questions

1) i register for the same events most days, all on acr (cc freerolls, apc games, stormers hg)
seems that even with many often hundreds in the tournies, i most always end up on a table with the identical players each day
i not complain - but it better for players, if players are mixed a bit for same daily tournies?

another player tell me he no like this either, suggests to get on different table for change, need register during late registration
can you maybe ask the acr engineers, when they have time, look into repair this defect?

2) i now member of training at pokercoaching.com (jonathan little)
i watch the training videos of hands, the teachers seem usual play on acr but
i surprised they bad mouth acr

say money no safe there, software is poor & soon acr going to be closed by usa government, cause acr an illegal place

jonathan little, a vip in poker community, i surprised he say such thing

perhaps please you address or give link explain that ...
our monies secure on acr, & explain situation with usa government/acr & the usa laws

maybe your boss contact the teachers at pokercoaching talk them of this?

i enjoy acr, never have issue ever
thank you again for all your support, give us a good place to play

hugs
krista

blond.jpg

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Rep, I wanted to give some feedback on the new 5H late registration format.

It feels really broken, I have no problem it is 5 hours late registration, but the blinds are not consistent at all. You have blinds increasing 6-7%, then the blinds blast off going up 25-33% and end up like it is a super turbo and devolves into bingo style.

Comparing to the other structure for long games, blind doubling up speed usually takes 1 hour. But on this new structure, the from level 33-36 it double ups in 30 minute. During that period it is basically running like a turbo.

I suggest a more balance approach with the increase of blinds where it doesn't vary as greatly. Capping each increase to maybe a maximum of 20% and and increasing the 6-7% up to compensate.

24 1400 7%
25 1500 6%
26 1600
26 1800
27 2000 11.1%

33 4000 25%
34 5000
35 6000
36 8000 33%

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi acr!!! :ciao:

first thank you for hosting the daily cardschat freerolls, truly - thank you - for these events, makes my day & my learning of poker much better
acr wonderful for this support - danke vielmals!!

please i two questions

1) i register for the same events most days, all on acr (cc freerolls, apc games, stormers hg)
seems that even with many often hundreds in the tournies, i most always end up on a table with the identical players each day
i not complain - but it better for players, if players are mixed a bit for same daily tournies?

another player tell me he no like this either, suggests to get on different table for change, need register during late registration
can you maybe ask the acr engineers, when they have time, look into repair this defect?

2) i now member of training at pokercoaching.com (jonathan little)
i watch the training videos of hands, the teachers seem usual play on acr but
i surprised they bad mouth acr

say money no safe there, software is poor & soon acr going to be closed by usa government, cause acr an illegal place

jonathan little, a vip in poker community, i surprised he say such thing

perhaps please you address or give link explain that ...
our monies secure on acr, & explain situation with usa government/acr & the usa laws

maybe your boss contact the teachers at pokercoaching talk them of this?

i enjoy acr, never have issue ever
thank you again for all your support, give us a good place to play

hugs
krista

blond.jpg

Hi Krista, thanks for the feedback, it has been sent to the appropriate department in charge.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Rep, I wanted to give some feedback on the new 5H late registration format.

It feels really broken, I have no problem it is 5 hours late registration, but the blinds are not consistent at all. You have blinds increasing 6-7%, then the blinds blast off going up 25-33% and end up like it is a super turbo and devolves into bingo style.

Comparing to the other structure for long games, blind doubling up speed usually takes 1 hour. But on this new structure, the from level 33-36 it double ups in 30 minute. During that period it is basically running like a turbo.

I suggest a more balance approach with the increase of blinds where it doesn't vary as greatly. Capping each increase to maybe a maximum of 20% and and increasing the 6-7% up to compensate.

24 1400 7%
25 1500 6%
26 1600
26 1800
27 2000 11.1%

33 4000 25%
34 5000
35 6000
36 8000 33%

Thanks for the feedback, it has been sent to the tournaments department.

ACR Rep

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Something crazy is going on at ACR right now, I registered for a tournament and it was supposed to star start on the hour and each minute it gets passed the hour it says tournament will start in 5 mins at 12:05, start in 6 mins at 12:06, starts in 7 mins at 12:07, and so on. I have never seen this on any site before.

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Attention : ACR Rep,
I just used your supposedly new Spin To Get In feature to spin into a tournament. I won a ticket with 3 Jacks on the reel, says I won, I look in my transactions, it shows I won, but it never showed my name as a registered player in the tournament nor did it even attempt to sit me as it has done in the past. Funds were removed from my account for doing the spins but I received nothing. My ACR name is DanRob748 which is the same account name as linked here in my Cardschat profile, please look at my account transactions, you will see the tournament and that I wasn't seated or even registered for it even after winning a seat into it, due to software error. I need to have my funds or a ticket credited back to my account. Please and Thank you. Please address this error so others don't has to experience this trouble. Thank you.

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Something crazy is going on at ACR right now, I registered for a tournament and it was supposed to star start on the hour and each minute it gets passed the hour it says tournament will start in 5 mins at 12:05, start in 6 mins at 12:06, starts in 7 mins at 12:07, and so on. I have never seen this on any site before.

It´s a display issue, when you refresh the lobby then you will see the correct time set.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Attention : ACR Rep,
I just used your supposedly new Spin To Get In feature to spin into a tournament. I won a ticket with 3 Jacks on the reel, says I won, I look in my transactions, it shows I won, but it never showed my name as a registered player in the tournament nor did it even attempt to sit me as it has done in the past. Funds were removed from my account for doing the spins but I received nothing. My ACR name is DanRob748 which is the same account name as linked here in my Cardschat profile, please look at my account transactions, you will see the tournament and that I wasn't seated or even registered for it even after winning a seat into it, due to software error. I need to have my funds or a ticket credited back to my account. Please and Thank you. Please address this error so others don't has to experience this trouble. Thank you.

Hello, I do need the TID (tournament ID) of the tournament you wanted to be registered.

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I do need the TID (tournament ID) of the tournament you wanted to be registered.

Tournament ID : 20853014

I closed & reopened the software 3 times, nothing changed so I gave up after 30 minutes and just closed the ACR Client Software and resorted to messaging you. Please help resolve this issue. Thank you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tournament ID : 20853014

I closed & reopened the software 3 times, nothing changed so I gave up after 30 minutes and just closed the ACR Client Software and resorted to messaging you. Please help resolve this issue. Thank you.

Thank you, our department has credited the ticket to your poker account. Value of ticket $1.65 as this was the value of the tourney. $1.50 + $0.15.

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you, our department has credited the ticket to your poker account. Value of ticket $1.65 as this was the value of the tourney. $1.50 + $0.15.

Thank you for resolving my issue in a timely fashion. Have a great a day.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once again it sucks that you cannot see the last hand of a tournament that knocks you out. Sometimes its hard to tell why you lost a hand especially in a game like Omaha where there are multiple all ins and you start off with the nuts it can be hard to find why you end up losing if there are multiple callers while trying to look at the opponents cards and the board at the same time. Yeah you can look at the chat for why they won but its not the same. I have tried to get connected to the WPN forum three different times and I am yet to receive an email so I can't post my concerns there. It makes no sense that this is not a feature of your website. The only reason I could think you don't have this feature is that for some reason you don't want people taking screen shots of the hand they got KO'd on and compiling them.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once again it sucks that you cannot see the last hand of a tournament that knocks you out. Sometimes its hard to tell why you lost a hand especially in a game like Omaha where there are multiple all ins and you start off with the nuts it can be hard to find why you end up losing if there are multiple callers while trying to look at the opponents cards and the board at the same time. Yeah you can look at the chat for why they won but its not the same. I have tried to get connected to the WPN forum three different times and I am yet to receive an email so I can't post my concerns there. It makes no sense that this is not a feature of your website. The only reason I could think you don't have this feature is that for some reason you don't want people taking screen shots of the hand they got KO'd on and compiling them.

May I have the email address you registered in the Forum and the username so I can check the issue with the team. Send it by Private message please.

eka_rp

eka_rp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
theft of tickets

I do not have a question, I have a complaint. Raffle Winners!
How can they be giving away a ticket when they stole mine from my account and I sent them 3 emails and they do not answer me. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

+1

dear acr rep...this poster is very right about what he says. also it would be nice to have a possibility to see if a player is sitting out or not. it always takes some time to observe the table to see if a player is actually at the talbe or not. a simple "sitout" over the players name would do it. thanks and greetings.

N

natelearnspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is with all the bots getting stuck and ruining my payouts? I technically finished second in a tournament, but two players were still there not paying any antes and the tournament froze. The pay jump is pretty significant so it's pretty frustrating.

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Simple question:
What file contains my player notes made during a game and is there a generic location?
I'm using Windows 7.
Thanks!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not have a question, I have a complaint. Raffle Winners!
How can they be giving away a ticket when they stole mine from my account and I sent them 3 emails and they do not answer me. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I apologize for the late reply, may I ask when did you send those emails? Also, please be so kind and keep in mind that do not send more than one email as it affects the emails queue and response time.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
+1

dear acr rep...this poster is very right about what he says. also it would be nice to have a possibility to see if a player is sitting out or not. it always takes some time to observe the table to see if a player is actually at the talbe or not. a simple "sitout" over the players name would do it. thanks and greetings.

Hello, it does say sit out when that happens but if you see a delay, I´ve sent the report to the team in charge. Thank you for the feedback.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is with all the bots getting stuck and ruining my payouts? I technically finished second in a tournament, but two players were still there not paying any antes and the tournament froze. The pay jump is pretty significant so it's pretty frustrating.

For this type of report, please be so kind and send an email to security@americascardroom.eu with full details about it, such as table ID/ tournament ID or Game ID and screennames. Our team in charge is going to check it, if they need more details, they will get back to you.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, it does say sit out when that happens but if you see a delay, I´ve sent the report to the team in charge. Thank you for the feedback.

Hello rep. Thanks for your attention. Yes it does show "sitting out" but only if i am on sitout for MY screenname . If someone else is on sitout there is no "sitting out" written over their screenname and i have to find out myself who is actually on the table or not.

Thanks and greetings.

eka_rp

eka_rp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hola

I apologize for the late reply, may I ask when did you send those emails? Also, please be so kind and keep in mind that do not send more than one email as it affects the emails queue and response time.
Hello, I sent an email on June 2 and 2 on day 3. I won the tournament on day 1. Today is day 4 and the only thing they have answered me after 3 emails is this (Thanks for your message. Our team will reply to you shortly and we will update it by email.) this is a response from a robot. how long I have to wait. Today there are 3 days of waiting for a ticket that I had in my account and from one day to another they took it away from me.

It is very annoying to win a ticket and that your ticket magically disappears. I only want my ticket. if you want help this is the tournament you win (ID 20774028-OTR $ 50K GTD - 1 Seat GTD Freebuy-Nickname- eka_rp

Last edited:
I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello good afternoon,

Hello good afternoon, the hand history cannot be configured for more than 30 days? does it go out after 30 days?
Another thing I usually have problems in the last hand is the boom hand ... always add the hand I can't revise ... they could help me

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello good afternoon, the hand history cannot be configured for more than 30 days? does it go out after 30 days?
Another thing I usually have problems in the last hand is the boom hand ... always add the hand I can't revise ... they could help me

Unfortunately, you can only check up to 30 days, however, I´ve sent your comments to the team in charge.

About the last hand issue, normally our system always tracks all the HH of each table, however, please be so kind and send this report through support@winningpokernetwork.com and they will get back to you in a timely manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.