emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well Done ACR!

Got to hand it to you ACR, your desire to improve my poker experience has exceeded all expectations, you have given us so much to look forward too, Venom is appropriately named, as it is full of snakes, players that just take their sweet time every hand, tick tock, waiting for the mice, and then strike. :icon_rabb

Listen, do something about your time allowed, it is ridiculous. Penalize players, especially in free roll games. All I do is just mess around and go all in every time just for the hell of it, because, I am not going to waste 3 hours playing a stupid game for nothing but a ticket to some other fcked up tourney. :damnmate:

Even regular games for small stakes or pay outs are annoying as all hell. It does not inspire me to dump money into your site. Also, put a limit on players for these games. 10 levels of late registration is NUTS. :aetsch:

And another thing, quit putting tourneys up that are canceled regularly, Venom doesn't play every time I sign up, 5 out of 10 times it gets canceled for some idiotic reason. ANNOYING.

The only reason I play there is CardsChat. If it wasn't for them you would not even get a chance to have MY money.:eek:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did you guys move the transaction history button found on deposit and on withdrawal page? Or was it removed altogether with the new updates?

We have changed the transaction button to a small Person Icon. You will see it in the upper right corner with the current balance you have. Just click it and you will see the Transaction History.

pAk9XZo.png

pAk9XZo

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BRAND NEWBOMB POTS!!

It’s the best thing to happen to Cash Games in years!​

Our new Bomb Pots are now on the poker client and come with no preflop betting and giant pots.

More information here

See how they work here:​

Last edited:
PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Thank You
We have changed the transaction button to a small Person Icon. You will see it in the upper right corner with the current balance you have. Just click it and you will see the Transaction History.

pAk9XZo.png

pAk9XZo

W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think bomb pots are a terrible idea, but that's just my 2 cents Just another way for you guys to increase rake, IMO.

Also, why are there 2 updates today? Can't WPN skins simply do 1 big update instead of many small ones? I'm not bitching just to be bitching... I'm on a metered connection and this stuff just eats up my bandwidth 100+MB at a time. Oh, and PLEASE pass on my feedback that the new font showing the pot size and stack/BB sizes is HORRIBLE. Please go back to the original!

Last edited:
MusterIsBack

MusterIsBack

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi
I was looking for the Rake back section in the App but couldn't find it.
For me, it only shows the Bonuses, Loyalty, Cit&Crush, Spining Cards and The beast buttons. So where is Rake Back?

W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not anymore. They raised the normal tournaments to 11c+1c to stop this.

It'd also be nice if they brought back the "normal" cyclone "tournaments" they were a cheap way to get $1.65+ ticket(s).

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi
I was looking for the Rake back section in the app but couldn't find it.
For me, it only shows the Bonuses, Loyalty, Cit&Crush, Spining Cards and The beast buttons. So where is Rake Back?

Hello, you must request this through email. Our CS team will change your account to rakeback and then you will be able to see the Rakeback section. NOTICE, you CANNOT be on Loyalty and Rakeback at the same time.

Please send the request to support@winningpokernetwork.com and our team is going to reply to your email in a timely manner.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley_Poker
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh, and PLEASE pass on my feedback that the new font showing the pot size and stack/BB sizes is HORRIBLE. Please go back to the original!

hello ACR rep. this +1000. it really looks horrible. you can almost not read those new strange numbers when u make the table small. why did u guys change this :stupido3:

also the sound "begin turn" has still not changed. this sound is very very annoying and i am not the only user who complained about it. change it to a small beep or knock or whatever. i can not use it because its so annoying when multitabling.

please listen to the feedback this time. thanks.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, you must request this through email. Our CS team will change your account to rakeback and then you will be able to see the Rakeback section. NOTICE, you CANNOT be on Loyalty and Rakeback at the same time.

Please send the request to support@winningpokernetwork.com and our team is going to reply to your email in a timely manner.

Which option pays the player more?

Loyalty or Rakeback?

Thanks.

W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello ACR rep. this +1000. it really looks horrible. you can almost not read those new strange numbers when u make the table small. why did u guys change this :stupido3:

also the sound "begin turn" has still not changed. this sound is very very annoying and i am not the only user who complained about it. change it to a small beep or knock or whatever. i can not use it because its so annoying when multitabling.

There's also a long standing bug where if you get disconnected, then reconnect/reload the table, this "begin turn" is constantly going off. You have to close the table and reopen it again for it to stop.

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Rep,

Just wanted to post feedback on the new font. Big dislike of the new font. Makes multi table on a laptop much harder because I can't see the blinds font.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley_Poker
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's also a long standing bug where if you get disconnected, then reconnect/reload the table, this "begin turn" is constantly going off. You have to close the table and reopen it again for it to stop.

yeah i recognized that too. do you agree with me that the sound of "begin turn" is very annoying? its unnecessary long too, a simple beep would do the job.

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi rep,

Anyone know why ACR doesn't use ICM for cancel games that are 1 day. But use ICM for games of 2 days?

Because sometimes the large stack commands a bigger portion than the first prize award and there will be lost of value due to large stack can't get an award bigger than first place.

hairball

hairball

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR , ruining your poker experience , How many hours of updates does it take? unknown.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hello, fonts have been retrieved as we have them before. Thanks for the feedback. Please be refer to this tweet: https://twitter.com/ACR_POKER/status/1265993602095857664

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hello, I´ve sent your feedback to the team in charge.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi rep,

Anyone know why ACR doesn't use ICM for cancel games that are 1 day. But use ICM for games of 2 days?

Because sometimes the large stack commands a bigger portion than the first prize award and there will be lost of value due to large stack can't get an award bigger than first place.

I don´t understand what you mean, we do have our ICM chip count policy and it applies every time a tournament has technical issues and it is canceled. You can check our full tournaments cancelation policy here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/tournaments/rules/

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don´t understand what you mean, we do have our ICM chip count policy and it applies every time a tournament has technical issues and it is canceled. You can check our full tournaments cancelation policy here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/tournaments/rules/

Hi ACR Rep,

I think ACR might have changed the policy on it. Single day of event isn’t ICM based anymore. All chips are valued the same even if the short stack has 1 chip and the big stack had 100,000 chip.

Below is an excerpt from ACR policy. If it was ICM base player 4 per chip would be higher valued than player 1 per chip.

There are 307,500 chips left in play and only 4 players left. After each player is awarded the next minimum payout of $95, there will be $260 left in the prize pool to distribute to the remaining field as per chip count. This is worked out as:$260 remaining monies ÷ Chips left in play = 0.000845. Therefore, each chip is worth this amount. We then take this amount and multiply it by a player’s chip stack.
Player 1 – 152,205 x 0.000845 = $128.61 + $95, Player 1 will receive $223.61
Player 2 – 82,873 x 0.000845 = $70.03 + $95, Player 2 will receive $165.03
Player 3 – 45,500 x 0.000845 = $38.45 + $95, Player 3 will receive $133.45
Player 4 – 26,922 x 0.000845 = $22.75 + $95, Player 4 will receive $117.75”

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Rep,

I think ACR might have changed the policy on it. Single day of event isn’t ICM based anymore. All chips are valued the same even if the short stack has 1 chip and the big stack had 100,000 chip.

Below is an excerpt from ACR policy. If it was ICM base player 4 per chip would be higher valued than player 1 per chip.

There are 307,500 chips left in play and only 4 players left. After each player is awarded the next minimum payout of $95, there will be $260 left in the prize pool to distribute to the remaining field as per chip count. This is worked out as:$260 remaining monies ÷ Chips left in play = 0.000845. Therefore, each chip is worth this amount. We then take this amount and multiply it by a player’s chip stack.
Player 1 – 152,205 x 0.000845 = $128.61 + $95, Player 1 will receive $223.61
Player 2 – 82,873 x 0.000845 = $70.03 + $95, Player 2 will receive $165.03
Player 3 – 45,500 x 0.000845 = $38.45 + $95, Player 3 will receive $133.45
Player 4 – 26,922 x 0.000845 = $22.75 + $95, Player 4 will receive $117.75”

Please be aware that we always use a "Chip Count" distribution model whenever we cancel our tournaments, the term ICM (Independent Chip Model) has been so widely spread that often players makes no difference between them.

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried opening BCP last night and it told me the shortcut was deleted. I tried re-downloading it and now it's not letting me. First it tells me that it can't make a HH file and then tells me that it can't finish downloading. Any help would be wonderful.

Thanks in Advance,

HerbPuffer

Status
Not open for further replies.