N

Nathonfeldt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Same issue here

Hello,

I need help. For the last week, when I'm at my table(s), after 3-5 minutes my table reloads, reconnects, then sits me out... even if I'm in the middle of a hand (mucks my hand). I've tried to uninstall/reinstall. I'm using a mac. I can't even play until this is fixed.

Is there any solution to this problem?

I am having the exact same scenario. It shows the working circle blinks out comes back and I’m sitting out folding. It happens every 5-8 min vaguely but it is aggravating and the fact that customer service refuses to acknowledge or reply even makes me more angry. I spoke to Michael loncar an acr sponsored player and he said it happened once to him. I also watch Brian fite on ig and I have yet to hear or see anything from him about it. He plays crazy volume.🤷🏼*♂️🤦🏻*♂️😡

paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have looked and looked and I am unable to find any points. I play the sit n gos and on demand and live action and I got no points??? I know I’m getting rakeback but Brian fite gets rakeback and competes in tlb races so I think they are screwing me outright.

I think I know your problem. I don't get rakeback at ACR but I signed up for it on Truepoker, which is the same network. They told me since I get rakeback there that I would not get player points. I think you can only get one or the other. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest the best solution would be to get my $15 ticket back. At this point I feel the tournament will never run - just checked again and there's one person in there, but it looks like a hand won't be dealt unless you have 4 people active.

Totally understand the security protocol but it really does seem silly to offer a tournament that has most likely not dealt a hand in weeks. If you are able to see when the last time that was active can you let us know?

Regardless, I appreciate the reply and effort to resolve this.

Hey!!! Just wanted to post to let you know that this is resolved - now that those Cyclone tournaments have been removed my chips were converted to an equivalent amount of money and put into my account. Not sure if you played a hand in that but I appreciate the resolution on this!

CGreen

CGreen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Help, please!
I started a tournament at 10 PM Eastern time. I was doing okay, and well within the money spots at 1:30 AM still. After all of that play, I got loced out of the game!
I was really enjoying the game! It was a micro game for 3 30 US dollars.
The game froze on me and I could not contact live support on my laptop.
I rejoin and could not. Then, screen went black and shut down!
My computer is fine, and internet connection strong
Please help me in this matter. Thank you.
HeartsndSoul1

P

Poker32

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What happened to the original Cyclones? I only see the Venom ones. Are the $.25, $1.50, $6.50, etc levels done for good?

W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ATTENTION ACR REP:

PLEASE let the powers that be know that I am NOT getting the 90s that is supposed to be given to a player that's disconnected. This has happened MULTIPLE times on MANY occasions. I get disconnected, it shows the "pinwheel" rotating, reloads the game, and once I get reconnected and the table is reloaded,(within 60 seconds at the most) it has me as sitting out with my hand folded, with my time bank NEVER being used, either, so this is NOT a fluke. If in fact for some reason I wasn't disconnected, at the very least it should have used my time bank.

And while we're on that subject, can you PLEASE add the option to have players automatically sitting out when a tournament starts, and add a BUTTON for them to "take their seat"? (intertops has this GREAT feature.) I get so ticked off when there's multiple people that aren't even connected to the client for the first hand of a tournament only to have it take 90 SECONDS PER PLAYER for them to be officially sitting out. In turbo tournaments, it can take a FULL LEVEL just to play the first hand. This also goes for players that are connected but apparently in front of their computer (or distracted?), as it uses their full time bank before folding their hand.

PS: fellow players, please let me know if this is happening to you too, so I know it's not just happening to me alone.
Thank you!

Last edited:
MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I was just wondering if there has been any conversation about PKO's being added to the schedule anytime soon?

W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OH, and another thing, ACR REP:

If you buy into a table for less than the maximum amount, then try to add chips at a later point that goes above your ORIGINAL buy-in amount, it can't be done. It tells you that you would exceed the maximum buy-in amount of the table.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has the official WPN policy on payouts changed? How long does it take for a BTC withdrawal take now?

thehangdude

thehangdude

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR has been giving me trouble the past two days. It is taking long to load, it keeps losing internet connection, and it kicks me off the table mid game. Is there a way to fix this from my end?

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please don't tell me it's gonna shut down, and cancel games..... I'm first of 4 left in a sit and go... pays three and I'm staring at "This tournament is currently suspended by the host. Thank you for your patience"

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there anyway to customize the sizings on the ACR bet slider?

For example instead of 1/4th, 1/2, 3/4th so on and so forth. which are pre-selected by the site, allowing us to configure our own sizings?

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wanted to thank ACR for the micro entry freeze out tournaments. Being freeze outs, seems to have cut back the amount of players going all-in since they can't re-buy or re-enter. Once again Thanks

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley_Poker
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
is the ACR rep still active here? i have not seen him for days and he seems to ignoring this thread/questions. anyone knows whats up? would apreciate to know. thanks and greetings members.

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Support, I am currently building a new computer, I am looking to save my player notes so that I can transfer them to my new setup. If you could please assist me in how to save my current notes so they can be transferred and nothing lost. Look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have posted on here a couple of times about not being able to see the hand that knocks you out of a tournament and based on the suggestion of the ACR Rep I registered for the site to make suggestions on the WPN site but I have not received any type of confirmation email and it won't let me post on there without doing so. I just want, along with some others that have replied to my comments in the past to be able to go back and instantly see the hand that knocked me out. It doesn't have to happen if you somehow made viewing the the hand history from the lobby a little easier, or hell just put the ring game or tournament you played in order of when they were played/started.

mammadduke

mammadduke

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All the pay tourneys are not showing I just get a white screen

W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What the hell is the point of having freerolls if you are just going to keep canceling the damn things? I signed up for venom 10 times and half of them were canceled, 1 maybe but 5?

:five: :playingba :boring:

well, are you talking about ones late/middle of the night? If they give 300 tickets away, they're not going to start the tournament at the scheduled time if there's less than or equal to 300 players signed up. This has been happening a lot lately for the 12/3/6am EDT ones. It's possible that they have a threshold of 500 registered players (maybe even 400), because think about it, why would they run a tournament giving 300 tickets away if there's only, say, 350 people signed up? The whole tournament would pay over 90% of the field. They're not going to do that.

Last edited:
W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow, even the post of me asking why posts are being deleted was deleted. Am I breaking rules or something? To the powers that be: Please PM me and let me know if I am. I'm not looking to rock the boat.

S

sethshark

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i am sitting at a venom cyclone level 4 and havent been dealt a hand in 20 minutes

riverlizard3

riverlizard3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
frozen

Hello, my concern is that i registered for a PLO sit and go which seems to be frozen in the registration stage, it wont let me unregister and i have tried many times and nothing i do will get me out .its the 2.00 entry plo h/l.
So my entry fee is locked up and no one can play that game and i notice a couple other sit and goes that are frozen as well.
I have emailed and have not received a response.
Can you help me with this issue? thanks.

thebigdrodney

thebigdrodney

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, my concern is that i registered for a PLO sit and go which seems to be frozen in the registration stage, it wont let me unregister and i have tried many times and nothing i do will get me out .its the 2.00 entry plo h/l.
So my entry fee is locked up and no one can play that game and i notice a couple other sit and goes that are frozen as well.
I have emailed and have not received a response.
Can you help me with this issue? thanks.

When this happens to me on ACR, I contact support and provide them with my Username, the date and time of the tournament, and the tournament number. All this information can be found in the financial history and game history under the cashier section. If you have not closed out the table, i would take a screenshot (tourney info is found here as well above your table) just in case. Hope this helps.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Navigating the new download

Can anyone help me navigate the new ACR? It doesnt have to be support, anyone who knows can respond.

I dont seem to see the ACR Cards Chat free roll anymore. Has the location changed or do you need to have some combination of tabs clicked?

It used to be I would have 'freerolls' and 'private' tabs engaged and it would show. With the latest update, these options are now on the same line.

Also when I have Satellites checked I dont see all the satellites just one group even though I have all checked below it.

Also I dont understand what Anniversary Millions 2h Turbo Sat is indicating. Is this a timed event satellite that will last 2 hours and then end?

I feel like I have been transported into a crazy world where they quarantine the healthy.

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is this just me ? In my micro sitgo lobby , there is a 3.30 PLO8 sitgo game with 8 entrants.Every time i try to enter i get a pop up saying that my registration to this tournament was interrupted and to contact support.
This game is always up when i open the client and its always the same , it's been like this for a week. I have no problem entering any other game .

glgl

B

BadRegPoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this just me ? In my micro sitgo lobby , there is a 3.30 PLO8 sitgo game with 8 entrants.Every time i try to enter i get a pop up saying that my registration to this tournament was interrupted and to contact support.
This game is always up when i open the client and its always the same , it's been like this for a week. I have no problem entering any other game .

glgl

I was seeing this with the $10.90 Turbo NLH SNG. I played a few hours joining the regular structure but turbo stayed at 8 of 9 players for about 2 hours before I stopped checking.

Status
Not open for further replies.