Not open for further replies.
jamielane0331

jamielane0331

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Account certification

Which email do I need to send my ID and bank statement to in order to get my account certified? I initiated my first withdraw yesterday and I was unawares about this until now. Thanks guys.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which email do I need to send my ID and bank statement to in order to get my account certified? I initiated my first withdraw yesterday and I was unawares about this until now. Thanks guys.
a letter should be sent to your mail asking you to confirm the data

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are payouts still taking up to 15 business days?

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks.

Good afternoon I would like to know if you have the ACR for mobile. Thank you in advance.:tomato::)

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley_Poker
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello dear acr rep

Yesterday i played in a 11cent mtt and got runner up. That mtt payed a bit more than 9 dollars for first and total play was 9 hours with 4 hours late reg. Should never ever last that long for 10 cents, you guys should think about changing the structure. Noone wants to play 9 hours in a 10 cent mtt. Just a little feedback. Thanks and greetings.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why are you deleting a message where your site is criticized, or you have such a position, we will delete bad comments, and everything would be fine:top::congrats:

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't want to steer you in the wrong direction so I will preface this with I did this in 2015 and the email I sent to was:
security@americascardroom.eu

This is a link to ACR page with info on what is needed. https://www.americascardroom.eu/pla...t-your-winnings/general-cash-out-information/

Edit: When You send to them, send from the email that is listed on your account at ACR. I always put my real name, screen name and email address at the bottom of the email, as well as a brief description of why I am contacting them at the top.

Last edited:
amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi ACR - love the PL08 MTT's between - mon/ fri. But then they disappear Sat/Sun. In fact, the way you size all your MTTs are all very random, I am sure I am not the only one that has given up trying to figure it out! But always something on, so kudos to you guys - just so very random...

A

aliasheer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been using ACR for the past 2.5 years now and I must say you guys have made me go complete crazy.
I asked for withdrawal 10days ago and I was told that I need to complete 10% rake before withdrawing. Now I did that I was told to wait 72hours etc, after waiting for 88hours and numerous emails I just received an email stating payout has been rejected!!

What the hell are you guys upto?? My name is "rusty12345" and you guys have stopped live chat and I now know the reason to it. You basically are stealing money from clients and want to do it without hassle. I'm very disappointed but guess what I will take my money back even if I have to die for it as I am not like the others. I will never let this go.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why ?

When I open the ACR program on the my PC, the Live Update box comes up, finishes, gets to Unpacking New Version, then an error message pops up: "There was a problem decompressing. Please download the setup file again and install it. (ERROR:UKNOWM: unkown error,unlink 'c:\user\media xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've tried downloading the setup several times, uninstalling and reinstalling, restart computer, but nothing changes and I can't get the program to open.

Why ?

Attachments

• acr2020.jpg
    acr2020.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 129
perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Having problems with the upgrade. I have downloaded it up until the very last and it stops. I have tried 8 times today. It stops and will not complete. What can I do to help?

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since the last 2 updates the table options tab doesn't load.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
When I open the ACR program on the my PC, the Live Update box comes up, finishes, gets to Unpacking New Version, then an error message pops up: "There was a problem decompressing. Please download the setup file again and install it. (ERROR:UKNOWM: unkown error,unlink 'c:\user\media xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've tried downloading the setup several times, uninstalling and reinstalling, restart computer, but nothing changes and I can't get the program to open.

Why ?
[YOU CAN LEFT CLICK ON IMAGE IF TOO SMALL TO READ AND IT WILL LET YOU ZOOM IN ON THE IMAGE BY CLICKING THE "ZOOM BUTTON" ON THE IMAGE HOSTING SITE I USED TO POST THIS IMAGE AND IT WILL BE LARGE AND EASY TO READ]
Follow the instructions below. After you complete the instructions below, run the ACR setup file you downloaded as "Administrator" by right clicking on the setup file and selecting "Run as Administrator." Hope this fixes your problem, let everyone know with a follow up post either way.

Last edited:
smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

Why ?

Follow the instructions below. After you complete the instructions below, run the ACR setup file you downloaded as "Administrator" by right clicking on the setup file and selecting "Run as Administrator." Hope this fixes your problem, let everyone know with a follow up post either way.

EDIT: In instructions pictured in the original post, when you get to the "LEFT CLICK AppData ONCE" part (fifth red circled instruction) a drop down menu will appear... with listing of "Local" Local Low" and "Roaming"... select "Local" by left clicking it in the drop down menu and continue with instructions. I neglected that part in the picture so just wanted to clear it up.

Last edited:
navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[YOU CAN LEFT CLICK ON IMAGE IF TOO SMALL TO READ AND IT WILL LET YOU ZOOM IN ON THE IMAGE BY CLICKING THE "ZOOM BUTTON" ON THE IMAGE HOSTING SITE I USED TO POST THIS IMAGE AND IT WILL BE LARGE AND EASY TO READ]

The problem is over ... thanks

Regards

P

philiveyjr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
SERVER DISCONNECTION!

Hello,

I need help. For the last week, when I'm at my table(s), after 3-5 minutes my table reloads, reconnects, then sits me out... even if I'm in the middle of a hand (mucks my hand). I've tried to uninstall/reinstall. I'm using a mac. I can't even play until this is fixed.

Is there any solution to this problem?

A

aliasheer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My withdrawal has still not been processed, this is 17th day of asking for it. I want to know the issue! The support on email is not even replying back now its just simply ridiculous atm.

D

divanaget

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACRRoom login failed

Hi, I have just created new account on ACR. But I can’t login to it. Is there any verification for logging? I have received mail from ACRoom, but there is not any link to verify email.

Attachments

• 75AB1C2D-3332-4915-91EF-60CA6486BB6E.jpg
    75AB1C2D-3332-4915-91EF-60CA6486BB6E.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
R

Reddevra

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Points schedule

Sorry if this has been answered before, I have asked repeatedly how often CP/RPs get updated and can’t get an answer. Is this something i need to track? They’ll jump up a few thousand every week or so with no set schedule that I can ascertain. Much thanks

D

divanaget

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I have just created new account on ACR. But I can’t login to it. Is there any verification for logging? I have received mail from ACRoom, but there is not any link to verify email.

I wrote to support and problem was solved . I use web version on ipad
( https://play.americascardroom.eu/poker/) and web version is very limited, there is not a possibility play tournaments (MTT) and there is not a mobile program in App Store. And what about players on iOS?

One time I was able to edit my first post-add photo, but now I can’t edit it - edit button missing, why?

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My withdrawal has still not been processed, this is 17th day of asking for it. I want to know the issue! The support on email is not even replying back now its just simply ridiculous atm.

Keep us posted.

paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry if this has been answered before, I have asked repeatedly how often CP/RPs get updated and can’t get an answer. Is this something i need to track? They’ll jump up a few thousand every week or so with no set schedule that I can ascertain. Much thanks

They keep telling me that on Fridays they manually calculate the points and add them throughout the day. Which to me seems pretty sketchy. I mean what other site does that? Why doesn't their software do it automatically? It leaves the entire process open to operator error. :mad:

vegafx12

vegafx12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Elite Benefits

So, is ACR ever going to fix their elite benefits? I was told by ACR support that they have been forced to limit the crediting of RP/CP points to only once a week on Fridays due to "technical issues".

Well, are they ever going to fix those "technical issues" so the RP/CP points are tallied in real time? Hell, even daily would be fine!

Based on all the other shortcomings, bugs, UI/UX issues, etc. I see in the client application, I'm convinced the ACR development team doesn't really have a clue what their doing. So, I wouldn't be surprised if the design behind the point tallying mechanism has left them totally boxed in. I'm guessing whatever the issue is would probably require some major code changes and they're just not going to do it.

I honestly think the software is pretty much crap. Nobody asked me, but if they did, I'd say this thing is due for a full re-write... Although, funny thing is, this is an Electron app, so it must not have been too long ago that this actually was re-written?!?!

I think you guys should consider doubling back on the "cross-platform" shortcut you took and should strongly consider going native for your client app. Sure, it's a daunting task and not something that can be completed overnight. But, it's the only way you'll be able to ensure the richest and most fulfilling user experience for your customers.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff
Does deposit and withdrawal works for lebanon middle east. Cause we have capital control on credit card

N

Nathonfeldt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Same here!

Every once in a while I will get disconnected from the server. I know from talking to others on the site it isn't just happening to me. Is there any explanation or more information that you can give us on this issue?? It is a little frustrating when I'm in a hand and get "disconnected" from the server

I am having the same issue. I have tried Mac and pc and I have tried wifi, cell hot spot and direct wire to the modem. The connection is great it’s definitely the servers. Customer service didn’t seem to care and have blocked me from contacting them. It’s very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.