Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First of I have cashed out about 7 days ago it got processed and I went to the moneygram place to try to receive the cashout... I'm thinking i typed in the address wrong bc it didnt let me get the moneygram cash and said the transacation was incomplete. Ive been fighting with ACR with support... They said give them 72 hours to figure it out and have apparently sent it to a higher department but I have not heard anything back from them in 3 plus days now... Ive sent two more emails still no response for the past 1-2 days. I'm beginning to lose faith that i will ever get to see the money i cashed out. I hate that this happened and they haven't fixed the problem yet because prior to this i had no issue with ACR. Now if this doesnt get fixed I will have to play on a different site.

I have multiple Screen Shots of everything and will make a more detailed post over a few forums to try and get help with this if I dont hear back from them in the next day or two. I mean this is going on a week now with no received cash out and they certainly have no problem letting me deposit instantly.

My ACR username is : Williamlsu30

Your case has been forwarded to the department in charge, you will receive a reply from them by email as soon as possible. Thanks for reaching us and for your patience in the meantime.

ACR Rep

8prince

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So ACR server is down now? I was middle of freebee tourney, and after break time, I cound not log in...

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was headed for the FT in the .55 PLO8 and trying to cash in the 1.65 PLO8.

this suks glgl

N

naddyone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was leading the 1.50 plo8 tourney this am and got kicked off is acr down?

hairball

hairball

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They have this listed on the App, did someone not get the memo:
Poker Software Update: April 29th, 2020 – Downtime (6am to 7am ET)

hairball

hairball

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
On the ACR , down on the rotating billboard they have a software update button. All I was saying is why do today what they did, it you are updating tomorrow, I wasn't giving anyone grief here.

N

naddyone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nice quick response from acr

so acr back up after 4 hours and leading the tourney can I at least get my buy-in back?

Last edited by a moderator:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WOW 7am, ACR takes its usual dump, no warning, this is getting old, :(

More scheduled downtime (as of 7:12am EDT 4/28, Tuesday) or just an all out CRASH? Nothing's loading. I click on a table, and it logs me out and back in again. Tournament lobbies won't even load. With all these minor "updates" you guys do, you claim that each one improves stability, which is BS, because this crap happens time and time again without fail.

Glad this was just a freeroll tournament, but still quite annoying.
I was sitting comfortably in the money.

I'm losing more and more confidence in the site. Can't see myself depositing any more funds any time soon.

I just busted out of 2 tournaments about 10 minutes before the crash. I wonder if I'll get my money back from the entry fees seeing as how neither of those tournaments would have ran their course? LOL Of course not. Silly me. Could you imagine the backlash Pokerstars or PartyPoker would have from players if they had these constant downtime problems as the WPN skins? LOL...nope, they'd never even run into that situation because they have a capable IT department as well as STABLE SOFTWARE.

So ACR server is down now? I was middle of freebee tourney, and after break time, I cound not log in...

Yeah this sucks. That was by far the best I'd done in a PLO tourney so far.

Yep, all winning poker network (WPN) (ACR/BCP/true poker) servers are down. I think they're running off of a pentium 3 233mhz centralized server the way it keeps crashing under MINIMAL load at 7am (EDT) on a weekday.

I was headed for the FT in the .55 PLO8 and trying to cash in the 1.65 PLO8.

this suks glgl

I was leading the 1.50 plo8 tourney this am and got kicked off is acr down?

They have this listed on the app, did someone not get the memo:
Poker Software Update: April 29th, 2020 – Downtime (6am to 7am ET)

On the ACR , down on the rotating billboard they have a software update button. All I was saying is why do today what they did, it you are updating tomorrow, I wasn't giving anyone grief here.

OMG the server is down again.

Now, ACR app says, "We're currently under maintenance. Check back in 30 minutes." I was a middle of the tournament... didn't make sense...

so acr back up after 4 hours and leading the tourney can I at least get my buy-in back?

Hello everyone, we had some technical difficulties, however, the issue has been now resolved. Our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

After we announce refunds as completed, we encourage you to post any discrepancies through Poker.org Forum (Americas Cardroom Forum) in the respective thread instead of sending an email in order to not saturate even further the email channels.

CHECK OUT THE LINK HERE

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone, refunds have been completed.

We encourage you to post any discrepancies through http://Poker.org in the respective thread instead of sending emails in order to not saturate even further the email channels.

Forum links:

https://www.poker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=887

https://www.poker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=886

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Received my refund from last week thanks for your help ACR Rep looking forward to when the site is up and running properly again to play a few games.

Hello, thanks to you for your patience and cooperation! For yesterday´s refund, please be so kind and check this comment

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once again I would like to be able to view the hand that knocked me out of a tournament. When someone knocks me out on a stupid call and then your software feeds them runner runner, the only way they can win, I would like to go back and look at it. There is no point in asking people if they want to stay at the table if they either cannot chat or look at the hand that knocked them out especially when the bingo player keeps hitting the river with terrible odds to beat me and get my stack lower than his. This is not an isolated incident this is all the time but I would at least like to have a laugh. Each update that you "improve our experience," this gets worse.

A

ALMOSTFAMOUS26

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Why does a check cashout take 4-8 weeks?

Anyone cashed out recently with check? If so. How long?

Next time will use Bitcoin, but this is awful waiting this long.

L

Larry Sanders

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you first load, as the lobby is loading, you can click the link and it takes you to the ACR Maintenance and Update schedule. But, yeah, at least once a week, like clockwork, it goes kaput! Now if you can get into some tourneys that will likely be suspended as you are in the money, I believe the prize pool is split to the rest of the players. There is some decent value in those...lol

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once again I would like to be able to view the hand that knocked me out of a tournament. When someone knocks me out on a stupid call and then your software feeds them runner runner, the only way they can win, I would like to go back and look at it. There is no point in asking people if they want to stay at the table if they either cannot chat or look at the hand that knocked them out especially when the bingo player keeps hitting the river with terrible odds to beat me and get my stack lower than his. This is not an isolated incident this is all the time but I would at least like to have a laugh. Each update that you "improve our experience," this gets worse.

Hi, we have a place for player's concerns regarding features, improvements and upcoming updates, where you can add your valuable feedback here:

https://www.poker.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So nobody can log-in?

Hi, currently the website is up and running, we don't have reports of players with login issues as of now, if you experiencing issues, we recommend you to follow the next steps:

1. Find your main directory in file explorer!
2. Find ACR/BCP folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer.
6. Check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, if not please update it.
7. Delete cookies and cache from your browser.
8. Download and install (Once you download the software the system will request you a location for the files to be saved please at the end of that location add V2 and click on next/run)
9. Sign in

Here is our Direct Download link:

AmericasCardroom

Hope this information helps!

ACR Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi acr!!! :ciao:

i do always enjoy play acr
thank you support cardschat community

thanks for refund cause of the recent troubles
sh1t happens, is good you deal with it proper
(omg look 888 disaster for many canada players)

i hear much of cheating bots on acr - this worry me & this scares me a greatly

please mr. acr rep you address this important subject?
can be specific regards the issue & acr?

suppose i ask you explain why it safe i continue play acr,
so i not nervous i get cheated by a machine

blond.jpg

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear Americas Cardroom, could you please address the memory leak in the software. I received multiple pop ups the other day saying I'm using excessive memory and have to either chose yes/no on a pop up window through the client to rejoin my tables. Sometimes it doesn't allow me to rejoin or just crashes the client and I have to reopen it. When I rejoin my games don't auto pop up an I have to find them again if i wasn't already kicked form the table. I have 16gb of ram in my pc an I only use around 20% while playing 6 to 8 tables at a time and only happens on your client since a few updates ago. Thank you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi acr!!! :ciao:

i do always enjoy play acr
thank you support cardschat community

thanks for refund cause of the recent troubles
sh1t happens, is good you deal with it proper
(omg look 888 disaster for many canada players)

i hear much of cheating bots on acr - this worry me & this scares me a greatly

please mr. acr rep you address this important subject?
can be specific regards the issue & acr?

suppose i ask you explain why it safe i continue play acr,
so i not nervous i get cheated by a machine

blond.jpg

It´s always a pleasure, regarding your question. For us, transparency is very important. You can check this important information of how we handle any security-related report: https://www.winningpokernetwork.com/banned-accounts/

For security reports, you can send them here https://www.winningpokernetwork.com/security/

Of course, integrity is very important too, you can check this info about it: https://www.winningpokernetwork.com/integrity/

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear Americas Cardroom, could you please address the memory leak in the software. I received multiple pop ups the other day saying I'm using excessive memory and have to either chose yes/no on a pop up window through the client to rejoin my tables. Sometimes it doesn't allow me to rejoin or just crashes the client and I have to reopen it. When I rejoin my games don't auto pop up an I have to find them again if i wasn't already kicked form the table. I have 16gb of ram in my pc an I only use around 20% while playing 6 to 8 tables at a time and only happens on your client since a few updates ago. Thank you.

May I ask which OS do you have? Is it Mac or Windows? May I also ask how much Internet speed do you have? If it´s Windows, have you checked Java and Flashplayer? Make sure you constantly delete cookies and cache. (it apply for both OS)

B

Bilgefisher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR; Thanks for bringing back the venom freerolls. I like how the tickets you earn can be used for any tournament with that buy in amount.

I have a question/request. Would it be possible to have our winning tickets contribute to a total amount and then use any portion of that for tournament buyins.

Example: I win 2 tickets each worth $50 +5. This would allow me to enter one $100 +10 tournament or 3 $30+3 tournaments with 10+1 remaining?

Any reason why this couldn't be done?

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
May I ask which OS do you have? Is it Mac or Windows? May I also ask how much Internet speed do you have? If it´s Windows, have you checked Java and Flashplayer? Make sure you constantly delete cookies and cache. (it apply for both OS)
OS = Windows, Internet Speed = Spectrum 200 download / 20 upload, both Java and Flash Player are up to date. This didn't start occuring until a few updates ago. It has been just randomly happening at times. Please troubleshoot software for the players/your customers so we have a quality experience. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.