Not open for further replies.
SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sadly there's nothing we as players on the site can do to resolve these issues other than to quit playing the sites that are unstable that constantly cancel their tournaments due to unstable servers, programming or getting ddos. Maybe when the majority of their traffic disappears due to unstable software and servers they'll realize the problem is them and have issues fixed, until then, sigh. Until legal US sites are available for us to play this issue will continue to happen. Maybe one day ACR will see the light get things straight, until then it's just the nature of the beast with online cards and offshore sites. Nothing is guaranteed, just the risk you take playing online. Keep your head up, have fun and stay safe.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing this room for 3 months now. I really like. The only thing that is inconvenient is the payment system. In Russia, these payment systems are unpopular. And I would like an Android version.

Thanks for the feedback and for your interest in our poker website, I will send it to the department in charge, we still working on a full mobile version for the upcoming future.

ACR Rep,

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest the best solution would be to get my $15 ticket back. At this point I feel the tournament will never run - just checked again and there's one person in there, but it looks like a hand won't be dealt unless you have 4 people active.

Totally understand the security protocol but it really does seem silly to offer a tournament that has most likely not dealt a hand in weeks. If you are able to see when the last time that was active can you let us know?

Regardless, I appreciate the reply and effort to resolve this.

Thanks for the information provided. Your case has been escalated to the appropriate department, once I get a reply, I'll contact you back. Appreciate your patience in the meantime.

ACR Rep,

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This site makes it extremely hard to deposit on account wonder if it’s US based

Hi, we have a specialize deposits department that can gladly assist you, please send me a private message with your screen name and all relevant details of the issue you are experiencing, to further assist you.

ACR Rep,

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys,

So I won a $250+$15 ticket it was suppose to be for "Anniversary Millions Sat." But to enroll in that you need a $250+20 ticket.

So what happens to my ticket at this point? There isn't any Tournament that match that my ticket value?

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, thanks for reaching us, allow me to provide you these very useful troubleshooting steps:

1. Find your main directory in file explorer!
2. Find ACR/BCP folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer.
6. Check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, if not please update it.
7. Delete cookies and cache from your browser.
8. Download and install (Once you download the software the system will request you a location for the files to be saved please at the end of that location add V2 and click on next/run)
9. Sign in

Here is our Direct Download link:

https://americascardroom.eu/downloading/

Hope this information helps resolve your download issues, if not, please send us a screen capture by private email to further assist you.

ACR Rep,

Fulfilled all the points. Did not help. Installed, run, a window appears. Screenshot below.
Screenshot 2
My mail for communication is throughstruqqle@gmail.com

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys,

So I won a $250+$15 ticket it was suppose to be for "Anniversary Millions Sat." But to enroll in that you need a $250+20 ticket.

So what happens to my ticket at this point? There isn't any Tournament that match that my ticket value?

Could you please let me know in which satellite did you get the ticket?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

I have been using acr for the past two years now and I just made a deposit, after 2-3 days I decided to withdraw the cash. Acr rejected it saying that I have generated enough "rake" saying that I have to do 10% rake. I did not use any bonus and it was a btc deposit no player sent any money to me so why is it so? Would like an acr rep to reply to this please. Thank you

Hello, Regarding your questions, please check the following info:

How long do I have to wait after my Last Deposit to be able to cash out?

You would need to wait at least 72 hours in order to request your cash out; however, all payouts are conditioned to be reviewed by our Security Department and your account must be certified. Also, it must show a minimum rake generated before allowing you to cash out.

How long do I have to wait after a player to player transfer to cash out?

You would need to wait at least 72 hours in order to request your payout after every player to player transfer; however, all payouts are conditioned to be reviewed by our Security Department and a minimum rake must be generated before allowing you to cash out.

How much is the minimum rake I need to generate before cashing out?

This amount can vary and will depend on the type of games you play and the amount you have deposited or received from a transfer

Full info here

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fulfilled all the points. Did not help. Installed, run, a window appears. Screenshot below.
View attachment 269176
My mail for communication is throughstruqqle@gmail.com

Could you please be so kind and check if there are no missing related ACR files on your PC? If so, please delete them. Also, please check your antivirus, depending on the configuration, sometimes they block our application. You can check that on Google by typing ¨how to allow an App through (XXXX antivirus).

N

natelearnspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bots in Tournament

Hi ACR, I was in the daily $4,000 and I was fairly deep in the money. I noticed while checking the leaderboards that there were two players in the hundreds while the other short stacks were in the hundreds of thousands of chips. I was also at a table for a couple of hours with one of the bots and the blinds wouldn't knock the player out. At that point, I knew that player was a bot. I finished in 47th, but if it weren't for the two bots, I would've finished in 45th in the higher pay bracket. Could you look into this for me? I sent an email, but just following up here too as well.

It's not fair that cheaters using bots can just cruise to the top like this. Thank you!

Here is documentation of the cheating:
v5qk3yP

v5qk3yP
https://imgur.com/a/v5qk3yP

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Could you please be so kind and check if there are no missing related ACR files on your PC? If so, please delete them. Also, please check your antivirus, depending on the configuration, sometimes they block our application. You can check that on Google by typing ¨how to allow an app through (XXXX antivirus).
Added to the exceptions and the list of allowed antivirus programs completely. Without changes.

MARCANE

MARCANE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, I have a question, I've been away from online poker pretty much since the "black friday of poker" thing. Just getting back on and re-opened an old account with ACR. I see in the promotions section mention of on demand free rolls. I followed the instructions and explored a little but cant't find them anywhere. Have they been eliminated or am I not looking in the right place?

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could you please let me know in which satellite did you get the ticket?

Hi,

Just found the tournament. I guess it was to early yesterday, they didn't have the tournament listed yet.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
acr

Hello thank you. It is very important to answer your questions. So far tammy has helped me a lot. now I will communicate by this thread

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR Rep, why do the new Freezeouts (in purple in the lobby) have unlimited re-entries? Freezout means no re-entry. And yes, I can confirm that re-entry is possible.
Screen Shot 2020 04 27 at 30749 PM

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday, due to the server re-balancing, three of our tournaments ($8,000 GTD - Daily Special, High Five #98 - $840,000 GTD - Main Event, and $50,000 GTD) stopped dealing cards for some players but kept them in the tournament. We waited until these tournaments reached heads-up so that we could have the tourneys finish and pay out properly by having everybody ladder up below 1st place. The corrections of the payments have been done, so please check your account balance history if you were in any of the tournaments to confirm. Our development team is looking into this, as we want to prevent it from happening again.

You can check out the full T&Cs at www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/terms-and-conditions.

We appreciate your patience and understanding

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Rep, why do the new Freezeouts (in purple in the lobby) have unlimited re-entries? Freezout means no re-entry. And yes, I can confirm that re-entry is possible.
View attachment 269184

Thanks for the report, I have sent it over to the tournaments department.Appreciate the feedback.

ACR Rep,

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, I have a question, I've been away from online poker pretty much since the "black friday of poker" thing. Just getting back on and re-opened an old account with ACR. I see in the promotions section mention of on demand free rolls. I followed the instructions and explored a little but cant't find them anywhere. Have they been eliminated or am I not looking in the right place?

Hi, we have several freerolls available now, just click on filters and add "Freeroll" on the Tournament name field and you will find them, hope this information helps!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR, I was in the daily $4,000 and I was fairly deep in the money. I noticed while checking the leaderboards that there were two players in the hundreds while the other short stacks were in the hundreds of thousands of chips. I was also at a table for a couple of hours with one of the bots and the blinds wouldn't knock the player out. At that point, I knew that player was a bot. I finished in 47th, but if it weren't for the two bots, I would've finished in 45th in the higher pay bracket. Could you look into this for me? I sent an email, but just following up here too as well.

It's not fair that cheaters using bots can just cruise to the top like this. Thank you!

Here is documentation of the cheating:
v5qk3yP

v5qk3yP
https://imgur.com/a/v5qk3yP

We appreciate your feedback, we are committed to ensure and enforce a fair environment to all players, by constantly improving our cardroom, it also take into consideration the report made by other player, as you have done, we no longer manually take the report since we have created a whole department in charge of the investigation, if you have any report to make, you can send it in the next web page:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/security-form/

After an investigation is opened it can take from 24 to 72 hour to get a resolution (depending on the case the investigation can be extended).

Thanks for the time and collaboration!

ACR Rep

Last edited:
W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can't email players to let them know about scheduled downtime, but yet you continue to send out promotional emails all the time. Ones that still claim to offer "Live Support" which has been non-existent for weeks now. Might want to fix your form emails.

Attachments

• lies.jpg
    lies.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 44
rbackmann

rbackmann

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR rep
2 Things winnings 20245452 into my account are less than what I won. <5 or 6$
Is there something I need to do to receive WELCOME100 monies. ]
Jusrt making sur I don't miss something,

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can't email players to let them know about scheduled downtime, but yet you continue to send out promotional emails all the time. Ones that still claim to offer "Live Support" which has been non-existent for weeks now. Might want to fix your form emails.

We highly appreciate your feedback, I will send it to the department in charge, to improve our email channel communications.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR rep
2 Things winnings 20245452 into my account are less than what I won. <5 or 6$
Is there something I need to do to receive WELCOME100 monies. ]
Jusrt making sur I don't miss something,

Hi, for such cases, we are exclusively offering email support at this time to support our customers more efficiently. Please email to support@winningpokernetwork.com with your screen name, tournament affected and all relevant details. Please send only one email per issue to avoid a backlog. Thank you for your patience.

ACR Rep

W

williamlsu30

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Having huge issues with ACR

First of I have cashed out about 7 days ago it got processed and I went to the moneygram place to try to receive the cashout... I'm thinking i typed in the address wrong bc it didnt let me get the moneygram cash and said the transacation was incomplete. Ive been fighting with ACR with support... They said give them 72 hours to figure it out and have apparently sent it to a higher department but I have not heard anything back from them in 3 plus days now... Ive sent two more emails still no response for the past 1-2 days. I'm beginning to lose faith that i will ever get to see the money i cashed out. I hate that this happened and they haven't fixed the problem yet because prior to this i had no issue with ACR. Now if this doesnt get fixed I will have to play on a different site.

I have multiple Screen Shots of everything and will make a more detailed post over a few forums to try and get help with this if I dont hear back from them in the next day or two. I mean this is going on a week now with no received cash out and they certainly have no problem letting me deposit instantly.

My ACR username is : Williamlsu30

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.