MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,

This just happened. I was on PLO table and the game froze up. I had $35 on the table. It was frozen for about 2 min. only button I could press that worked was the x to close table. Once table was closed the money that was on the table ($35) was never put back in my account. I have sent support an email, but figured I would also post here.

hairball

hairball

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
$50 freeroll

Trying to enroll for the 3pm freeroll, and the system says check with admin, request interrupted, WTF. look like it froz W/ 360 ppl

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Trying to enroll for the 3pm freeroll, and the system says check with admin, request interrupted, WTF. look like it froz W/ 360 ppl

Yea, there facebook page posted this

9333e8a6295aa8a0aae16cecc2aa60e9.png

I'm hoping it has something to do with my issue... but it only says tournaments not cash tables

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone else experiencing a complete site shut down?

Also had $8 and change in a hand when everything seemed to crash.

What is the problem Winning?

hairball

hairball

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So Sad

ACR just took another dump. saddest part I was signed up for the OTR penny buy-in, and didn't get my penny back.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR just took another dump. saddest part I was signed up for the OTR penny buy-in, and didn't get my penny back.

Anyone else experiencing a complete site shut down?

Also had $8 and change in a hand when everything seemed to crash.

What is the problem Winning?

Yea, there facebook page posted this

9333e8a6295aa8a0aae16cecc2aa60e9.png

I'm hoping it has something to do with my issue... but it only says tournaments not cash tables

Hello,

This just happened. I was on PLO table and the game froze up. I had $35 on the table. It was frozen for about 2 min. only button I could press that worked was the x to close table. Once table was closed the money that was on the table ($35) was never put back in my account. I have sent support an email, but figured I would also post here.

Hello everyone,

We are currently under maintenance so we can solve the technical issues.

Regarding refunds, we are going to post the tournament refunds list as they are completed. After we announced that refunds are completed, submit claims if you see any discrepancy through the respective forum thread instead of via email in order to not saturate even further the email channels.

PLEASE CHECK THE FOLLOWING LINK:

https://www.poker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=777

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR!

I've contacted your customer support in the past but didn't really get anywhere and I'm wondering if there is any hope for me.

I won a $15 Cyclone ticket over a month ago that I entered the $15 Cyclones to try and improve on it. However the game fizzled out and I was left sitting out, so I sat out to decide to come back to it later.

That was 6+ weeks ago and there has not been 4 players in the tournament since, at least not anytime I've logged onto the client.

I've been told that I'm stuck - either I cash up to the next level ticket, or continue to wait for the game to re-generate.

Given how long I've waited is there no way for me to get a refund based on the number of chips I have? I believe I'm over the original starting stack so I'd still be losing - but I'm ok with that at this point.
Username on ACR is CRStals81

Any help is appreciated!

May I ask what would be the best solution for you? I´m asking this to see if I can tell our CS to help you out with this so they can evaluate your proposal. If not, we should stick with the resolution from them. Keep in mind that here on social media (forums too) we do not have the necessary tools due to security protocols, we cannot access to the players accounts.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone,

We are currently under maintenance so we can solve the technical issues.

Regarding refunds, we are going to post the tournament refunds list as they are completed. After we announced that refunds are completed, submit claims if you see any discrepancy through the respective forum thread instead of via email in order to not saturate even further the email channels.

PLEASE CHECK THE FOLLOWING LINK:

https://www.poker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=777

So wait until you post that refunds for “tournaments” are done? Before I re-post about the $35 that was taken from me when the cash game froze?

mt2lhd

mt2lhd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does ACR accept player from all countries?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
UPDATE:

Our servers are back up and running.

Our expert team is currently working on all refunds. We highly appreciate your patience and cooperation during this situation.

REMEMBER: After we announce refunds as completed, we encourage to post any discrepancies through Poker.org Forum (Americas Cardroom Forum) in the respective thread instead of sending an email in order to not saturate even further the email channels.

Thank you for your patience, once again.

FORUM LINK: https://www.poker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=777

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So wait until you post that refunds for “tournaments” are done? Before I re-post about the $35 that was taken from me when the cash game froze?

Yes please, everyone should wait until we announce that refunds have been completed. Thanks! :icon_thum

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes please, everyone should wait until we announce that refunds have been completed. Thanks! :icon_thum

Possible ETA on how long I will be waiting?

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Possible ETA on how long I will be waiting?
I am waiting since 17th April to find out what happened to the 2 buy in games I was registered to then unregistered but money not on account still when games reappeared in the lobby.
Hope this helps MemphisGrind.
Week 1 task 1

Last edited:
MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am waiting since 17th April to find out what happened to the 2 buy in games I was registered to then unregistered but money not on account still when games reappeared in the lobby.

That is unacceptable..

A

Actionjacky

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, cashouts limits as well as velocity limits are fixed, I am afraid. Thank you for your understanding. :

This cash out timing is terrible. I’m literally up so much and can’t even get the first cashout processed. What’s the deal?? Looks like it’s going to be one cashout a week if I’m lucky?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

We are exclusively offering email support at this time to support our customers more efficiently. Please email to support@winningpokernetwork.com. Our response time for emails is 24-72 hours. Please send only one email per issue to avoid a backlog. Thank you for your patience.

ACR Rep,

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This cash out timing is terrible. I’m literally up so much and can’t even get the first cashout processed. What’s the deal?? Looks like it’s going to be one cashout a week if I’m lucky?

We are working on all cash outs requests we have on queue, please keep in mind that all cash outs have a processing time frame of 24 hours and might take up to 15 business days to be processed. Full details here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/pla...t-your-winnings/general-cash-out-information/

ACR Rep,

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ACR Rep,

I was in the 1.50 buy-in 500 guarantee and it says I just got disconnected. I tried to reconnect and reset my computer and router, and still says the same. Is this an issue everyone is having?

C

chattydb4567

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I be a force

I hv been accepted for full access for freerolls so everyone playing on ACR watch out lol but glad to be playing

A

Actionjacky

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
We are working on all cash outs requests we have on queue, please keep in mind that all cash outs have a processing time frame of 24 hours and might take up to 15 business days to be processed. Full details here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/pla...t-your-winnings/general-cash-out-information/

ACR Rep,

Up to 15 days for each cash out. To cash out 200k that would take almost a year. I don’t understand why there is such a big delay. Every other site I have used was quick. Especially with bitcoin payouts

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ACR Rep,

I was in the 1.50 buy-in 500 guarantee and it says I just got disconnected. I tried to reconnect and reset my computer and router, and still says the same. Is this an issue everyone is having?

It was a small hiccup we had, however, it was fixed less than 5 minutes. Apologies for the inconvenience.

A

Actionjacky

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

ACR Rep,

I just got an email saying cashout denied. No explanation on why. 10k cashout denied and I still have more I need to withdraw. Waited 3 days for it to get denied? What the hell??

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just got an email saying cashout denied. No explanation on why. 10k cashout denied and I still have more I need to withdraw. Waited 3 days for it to get denied? What the hell??

Normally when the cashouts are canceled, you get an automatic response with the reason why it was canceled. Could you please check your spam folder? If not, please provide me your screen name, the email address registered in your account, and the cashout method you used. If its a BTC or Crypto, please send the address.

Status
Not open for further replies.