Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone withdrew money in recent days? I have been trying for the last 3 days and they constantly refuse me!

Hi Vittopio, for cash outs request, players should certify their accounts. Make sure to provide the following documents:

• A scanned image of the front side of your Driver’s license.
• A recent utility bill under your name

Plus, if you deposited with a credit card:

• Signed Authorization form
• Copy of the card (s) used to deposit

More info here https://www.americascardroom.eu/play-poker-for-real-money/cashing-out-your-winnings/

This is a normal procedure.

Make sure to send this documents as soon as possible by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com so they can start with the cash out process.

ACR Rep,

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Vittopio, for cash outs request, players should certify their accounts. Make sure to provide the following documents:

• A scanned image of the front side of your Driver’s license.
• A recent utility bill under your name

Plus, if you deposited with a credit card:

• Signed Authorization form
• Copy of the card (s) used to deposit

More info here https://www.americascardroom.eu/play-poker-for-real-money/cashing-out-your-winnings/

This is a normal procedure.

Make sure to send this documents as soon as possible by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com so they can start with the cash out process.

ACR Rep,
I have verified my account for a long time and made some conclusions! And already everything was fine, the money was put to a conclusion! Thanks!

N

natelearnspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What happened to the venom freerolls? I managed to win one 6.60 ticket there and it was really fun.

C

ChrisNunn82

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Black Chip Poker

So im new to this, I play on Black Chip Poker, which is a relative to Americas Cardroom I am assuming.

I have spun up a pretty good bankroll of over $4,000, I am hoping beyond hope that I can cash this out without any issue...

Anyone have any issues with Black Chip Poker or Americas Cardroom ACTUALLY paying out their players? Because this is a large amount of money and I do NOT want to get screwed over by this.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR the usual hit or miss, check site to see if its up..

Tuesday, ACR was up, the site was fine. At night, though, ACR was up to it's tricks, "due to technical issues this tourney is suspended by host."
Going forward, don't make ACR plans without checking to see how the site is doing.

A

Actionjacky

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Big ACR withdraw

Hi, has anyone had any type of experience with a. Big ACR withdraw? I ran my $900 deposit into a big chunk. I processed a 10k bitcoin withdraw and am still waiting. Any idea if they offer a bigger withdraw option? How soon do you guys think I will be able to finish this cash out? Thanks

Olegonti

Olegonti

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! You have a great poker site! However, there is a lack of customer support! Since you accept players from Russia, you don’t have support in Russian! This is a big minus!I wish you all good health and prosperity!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So im new to this, I play on Black Chip Poker, which is a relative to Americas Cardroom I am assuming.

I have spun up a pretty good bankroll of over $4,000, I am hoping beyond hope that I can cash this out without any issue...

Anyone have any issues with Black Chip Poker or Americas Cardroom ACTUALLY paying out their players? Because this is a large amount of money and I do NOT want to get screwed over by this.

I can assure you that our payment methods are 100% secure. You can check our security policies here.

Also, we have security protocol methods that we can make sure our players are the real owners of the accounts and no one besides the player can access them.

Check more info here

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, has anyone had any type of experience with a. Big ACR withdraw? I ran my $900 deposit into a big chunk. I processed a 10k bitcoin withdraw and am still waiting. Any idea if they offer a bigger withdraw option? How soon do you guys think I will be able to finish this cash out? Thanks

We are working on all cash outs requests we have on queue, please keep in mind that all cash outs have a processing time frame of 24 hours and might take up to 15 business days to be processed. Full details here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/pla...t-your-winnings/general-cash-out-information/

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! You have a great poker site! However, there is a lack of customer support! Since you accept players from Russia, you don’t have support in Russian! This is a big minus!I wish you all good health and prosperity!

Thank you for your feedback and your support! We are currently working on it however I don´t have an official ETA at the moment.

A

Actionjacky

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
N

natelearnspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What happened to the tournaments last night? It completely froze and suspended all activity. It was pretty frustrating because I was in the bubble for a free roll after a couple hours of playing and now there’s no payout or compensation.

T

TheCaniac

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bounty

Why not more bounty tourneys like the other sites? That is what ACR needs.

C

ChrisNunn82

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can assure you that our payment methods are 100% secure. You can check our security policies here.

Also, we have security protocol methods that we can make sure our players are the real owners of the accounts and no one besides the player can access them.

Check more info here

Ok, Quick Question, I withdrew $50 via bitcoin as a tester to see how fast it would go, I withdrew it on the 20th, it says processing, and now i have a notification on coinbase that I received the $50, but the transaction is still pending. What is the next step here?

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, Quick Question, I withdrew $50 via bitcoin as a tester to see how fast it would go, I withdrew it on the 20th, it says processing, and now i have a notification on coinbase that I received the $50, but the transaction is still pending. What is the next step here?

Possible that Coinbase has it. You should always withdraw to blockchain then Coinbase. I have heard stories of Coinbase holding and confiscating gambling funds. I would look into it.

tazzmaster62

tazzmaster62

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
weird you didnt get it the same day ?
i would be sending out emails to find out where it is
and send them that email you got showing proof.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there any way to make multiple withdrawals or make a bigger onetime withdrawal? Rather the. Me having to process 3-4+ withdrawals

Hi, cashouts limits as well as velocity limits are fixed, I am afraid. Thank you for your understanding. :

G

greenwood9146

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
balance disappeared from account

With a balance of $311 I added more money and now it has disappeared. User name Podgorn

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What happened to the tournaments last night? It completely froze and suspended all activity. It was pretty frustrating because I was in the bubble for a free roll after a couple hours of playing and now there’s no payout or compensation.

Hi, we experienced an issue with some tournaments yesterday and had to cancel them. They are being refunded according to our "Tournament Cancellation Rules" https://www.americascardroom.eu/tournaments/rules/

According to that, regarding freerolls, please note that:

"Should any freeroll tournament be cancelled while in late registration, Winning Poker Network will not offer any form of player compensation. If the freeroll is cancelled after late registration, the prize pool will be distributed via ICM chip count to remaining players."

Please let us know if you have additional questions. :

hairball

hairball

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR has gone to the crapper, I first joined after the US block of pokerstars and the site was nice, now just horrible.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why not more bounty tourneys like the other sites? That is what ACR needs.

Our tournaments team is working on it, however, I don´t have an ETA at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.