Not open for further replies.
R

RocketMike

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR satuday Freeroll

New here, and looking forward to playing in the Saturday free roll on ACR that you sponsor.How ever when I look for the game on ACR i do not see it listed. Am I missing something? I thought it would be listed, and then I could register when password came out.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing doing at ACR as of 1:59 pst SAT. Hope for the best, c u @ chat game, if there is one @ acr

New here, and looking forward to playing in the Saturday free roll on ACR that you sponsor.How ever when I look for the game on ACR i do not see it listed. Am I missing something? I thought it would be listed, and then I could register when password came out.

when do the 5pm freerolls password come out?..

and is it just me...or are you angry with ACR for no freerolls on the weekends?

Hi, please be so kind and contact directly with our Mods on Cardschat, they will be more than glad to assist you :)

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Official ACR Thread

Still waiting on a few refunds but they are acting like they paid back most of the due money. Is there an update on when things are done so I can attempt to rectify this situation? I don’t mind being patient but bits unnerving when the site and CEO makes social media posts claiming that most of the refunds are done and I see many people including myself missing several dollars.

I have a screen shot of all my canceled tournaments, totaling 7, the financials state that I was refunded for 3. Appreciate you as always ACR rep.

R3DRANG3R

R3DRANG3R

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is anyone else having to reinstall ACR every few days? i keep having issues where it loads up and disappears and i have reinstall the program to get it running.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
is anyone else having to reinstall ACR every few days? i keep having issues where it loads up and disappears and i have reinstall the program to get it running.

No but I have been lagging incredibly slow and sometimes I disconnect. This never happened before the last update or 2. Unsure, but the volume of players has increased a great deal since many players are home in quarantine. Hopefully they right the ship and get the best coders in the software department. I do like ACR and I will continue to support them while they go through this difficult time. It’s obv they are trying to make things right. Hopefully things get better sooner than later.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have been experiencing some difficulties while attempting to log in for the past two weeks (might even be a bit longer than that.. I'm not sure as it is causing me to rarely ever play on the site now).

Is this happening for anyone else & what could possibly be the cause of it???

I go to click on the icon on my computer desktop and the site begins to open.... then says it's 'Unpacking new version' 'Installing new version' ... then shows it hitting 100% within a few seconds but then instead of opening up I get a message saying

There was a problem with the installation process. Please download the setup file again and install it. (Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, readlink
'C:\AmericasCardroom\handhistory')

I click on 'OK'

I then go to try to login again.... and this time it says 'the desktop icon shortcut does not exist

So I go to the ACR webpage & click on DOWNLOAD. It downloads... icon appears on my desktop, I click on it.. and I'm in to the site! But then the next day I go to play on the site and it does the same thing to me again. Every single time!

Anyways... it's getting tiresome. When it first started to happen to me, I'd already have other sites opened up and then would go thru all the crap while I have a bunch of other tables running (ACR games generally start up a bit later during the day vs. many other sites). More recently I've been just saying Fk it! And not even bothering.
(same thing happens with BlackChip).

It's getting to where I'm thinking I'd like to just cashout and use my money on sites where I can actually log in & play.

:(
I leave my computer on 24/7 and ACR open almost always.
Lately when ACR does an update I lose my shortcut and the first couple times it happened I just re-downloaded and installed.
I found out if when I see the update instead of clicking yes for the update, I close ACR and run ACR as administrator everything updates and I don't lose my shortcut and have to reinstall, so you might want to run as administrator every time when you open and see if that stops the problem. I think that is the problem, if there is no update when you open then everything works fine, but if there is an update waiting when you open and you did not open as a administrator then there is a problem.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Rep sorry to bother you with a question as know you probably have a lot on with all the changes and updates in these testing times hope your keeping well. I was registered for these 2x $3.30 CardsChat games on the 19th and 26th of April total $6.60 when testing passwords and just stayed registered but with that update yesterday the games dissappeared but then they reappeared and I was no longer registered and money not showing on balance.
Any information on this would be really appreciated please?
Screenshot attached username on ACR hghblair thank you.:)
https://gyazo.com/0069bae107e830342daa1889433a66aa

Hi, apologies for the late reply, I have sent you a DM to further assist you.

ACR Rep,

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still waiting on a few refunds but they are acting like they paid back most of the due money. Is there an update on when things are done so I can attempt to rectify this situation? I don’t mind being patient but bits unnerving when the site and CEO makes social media posts claiming that most of the refunds are done and I see many people including myself missing several dollars.

I have a screen shot of all my canceled tournaments, totaling 7, the financials state that I was refunded for 3. Appreciate you as always ACR rep.

Hi Mike, please check our latest update regarding the recent tech issues related to real money here:

https://twitter.com/ACR_POKER/status/1251632151134642176

Also, if you still missing a refund, please be so kind and contact directly our CS reps with your inquiry by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com and they will gladly assist you, our response time for Customer Service emails is 24-72 hours right now. Please send only one email per issue to Customer Service to avoid a backlog. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

ACR Rep,

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunelly. ACR cancelled all normal payments systems. After that I can not make deposit or withdrawal

Hi, please be so kind and contact directly our CS reps with your inquiry by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com and they will gladly assist you with deposits/withdrawal issues. Our response time for Customer Service emails is 24-72 hours right now. Please send only one email per issue to Customer Service to avoid a backlog. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

ACR Rep,

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
please assist me humans

Hi, please be so kind and contact directly with our Mods on Cardschat, they will be more than glad to assist you

ACR Rep,

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have been experiencing some difficulties while attempting to log in for the past two weeks (might even be a bit longer than that.. I'm not sure as it is causing me to rarely ever play on the site now).

Is this happening for anyone else & what could possibly be the cause of it???

I go to click on the icon on my computer desktop and the site begins to open.... then says it's 'Unpacking new version' 'Installing new version' ... then shows it hitting 100% within a few seconds but then instead of opening up I get a message saying

There was a problem with the installation process. Please download the setup file again and install it. (Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, readlink
'C:\AmericasCardroom\handhistory')

I click on 'OK'

I then go to try to login again.... and this time it says 'the desktop icon shortcut does not exist

So I go to the ACR webpage & click on DOWNLOAD. It downloads... icon appears on my desktop, I click on it.. and I'm in to the site! But then the next day I go to play on the site and it does the same thing to me again. Every single time!

Anyways... it's getting tiresome. When it first started to happen to me, I'd already have other sites opened up and then would go thru all the crap while I have a bunch of other tables running (ACR games generally start up a bit later during the day vs. many other sites). More recently I've been just saying Fk it! And not even bothering.
(same thing happens with BlackChip).

It's getting to where I'm thinking I'd like to just cashout and use my money on sites where I can actually log in & play.

:(

Oops! I meant to post some screenshots

Yes! See my post a few up above your's (or just read it here where I've added it).

Unfortunately I'd always have other games already running and then would attempt to open ACR/BC and because of other games running I just wouldn't bother with it as it'd take my focus off my tables. It's nice to know I'm not the only one this is happening to.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I leave my computer on 24/7 and ACR open almost always.
Lately when ACR does an update I lose my shortcut and the first couple times it happened I just re-downloaded and installed.
I found out if when I see the update instead of clicking yes for the update, I close ACR and run ACR as administrator everything updates and I don't lose my shortcut and have to reinstall, so you might want to run as administrator every time when you open and see if that stops the problem. I think that is the problem, if there is no update when you open then everything works fine, but if there is an update waiting when you open and you did not open as a administrator then there is a problem.

Thank you for responding to my post! I appreciate it.
I will try this going forward.

C

chattydb4567

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Happy to hear from ACR

Glad they sending a representative to listen to us thanks for your time

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips

Yeap , 3 times so far. I think it is a known issue.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Mike, please check our latest update regarding the recent tech issues related to real money here:

https://twitter.com/ACR_POKER/status/1251632151134642176

Also, if you still missing a refund, please be so kind and contact directly our CS reps with your inquiry by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com and they will gladly assist you, our response time for Customer Service emails is 24-72 hours right now. Please send only one email per issue to Customer Service to avoid a backlog. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

ACR Rep,

Sent an email. Thank you.

jovan123

jovan123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff
If you need any help about ACR check out my man KILLINGBIRD on twitch hes a really nice and friendly outgoing guy and he is a site pro

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeap , 3 times so far. I think it is a known issue.

We recently experienced some tech issues, now it has been resolved with the latest emergency downtime, if you ever have an issue, try to follow this very useful steps:

1. Find your main directory in file explorer!
2. Find ACR/BCP folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer.
6. Check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, if not please update it.
7. Delete cookies and cache from your browser.
8. Download and install (Once you download the software the system will request you a location for the files to be saved please at the end of that location add V2 and click on next/run)
9. Sign in

Here is our Direct Download link:

https://americascardroom.eu/downloading/

Hopefully this information helps!

ACR Rep,

G

GSMTH

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there,

2 days ago I wanted to play the Monthly $250 freeroll but I couldn't find it anywhere in the ACR poker client.
Could you tell me where to find it?
Thanks!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there,

2 days ago I wanted to play the Monthly $250 freeroll but I couldn't find it anywhere in the ACR poker client.
Thanks!

Hi, we don't have that promotion or freeroll tournaments anymore, but we still offer On Demand freerolls.

Thanks for your interest.

ACR Rep

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley_Poker
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there,

Thanks!

do you mean the one from cardschat right? it was on sunday. i played in it for one hand only to bust kk against aq preflop (cool story bro)

see you next month in the same tournament. greetings :cool:

G

GSMTH

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
that's the one I mean!
Can't find it in the ACR client tournament list.
Or is it only at BPC???

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone got any idea when the venom freerolls will return?

Hello, unfortunately, I don´t have that information at the moment. Once I have it I will post it here and of course, we will announce it on our Social Media channels.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone withdrew money in recent days? I have been trying for the last 3 days and they constantly refuse me!

Status
Not open for further replies.