Not open for further replies.
Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Loved the "All in for America charity tourney". OMG what star studded tables. Every poker player's dream is to play and win something like this. Congrats to Ebony Kenney on her epic win. You go girl! I've met Ebony briefly through the BPO (bar poker open) and she's always entertaining as well as being a great poker player!

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Acr rep I requested a withdrawal 2 days ago it now says it is cancelled and an email was sent but I haven’t gotten an email. It was request for a check.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been trying to make an EcoPanz withdrawal for 15 days and the first time the money has returned now it has been 5 days.

Hi, please be so kind and contact directly our CS reps with your inquiry by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com and they will gladly assist you with your withdrawal inquiries, our response time for Customer Service emails is 24-72 hours right now. Please send only one email per issue to Customer Service to avoid a backlog. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

ACR Rep,

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Acr rep I requested a withdrawal 2 days ago it now says it is cancelled and an email was sent but I haven’t gotten an email. It was request for a check.

I'm afraid to tell you that due to the high volume of contacts from players during these days, responses by email are taking longer than usual, our response time for Customer Service emails is 24-72 hours right now. Please send only one email per issue to Customer Service to avoid a backlog. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

ACR Rep,

veltins

veltins

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
Hi, please be so kind and contact directly our CS reps with your inquiry by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com and they will gladly assist you with your withdrawal inquiries, our response time for Customer Service emails is 24-72 hours right now. Please send only one email per issue to Customer Service to avoid a backlog. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

ACR Rep,

Please solve these withdrawal issues soon , otherwise ACR might lose its credibility among players and newbies . It wont be good to withheld people's money during this corona virus situation when people might be needing that money for survival. Please think about that.

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm afraid to tell you that due to the high volume of contacts from players during these days, responses by email are taking longer than usual, our response time for Customer Service emails is 24-72 hours right now. Please send only one email per issue to Customer Service to avoid a backlog. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

ACR Rep,
Support finally sent me an email.
Thanks acr rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please solve these withdrawal issues soon , otherwise ACR might lose its credibility among players and newbies . It wont be good to withheld people's money during this corona virus situation when people might be needing that money for survival. Please think about that.

I totally understand your point, however, we are having a high volume of transactions so that´s the reason why the normal timeframe has been increased. Deposits and cashouts transactions have been increased.

R

RocketMike

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Funding Issue

I am trying to fund my account with a visa Card, as soon as I start entering the card number it says the card is invalid. What gives?

W

WarrenCushing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am trying to fund my account with a Visa Card, as soon as I start entering the card number it says the card is invalid. What gives?

Is the card valid for international transactions?

R

RocketMike

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is the card valid for international transactions?
I don't know. I also have a MC card, but am not sure if it is international either. Seriously what is the best, easiest method for deposits, and hopefully withdrawals?

W

WarrenCushing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know. I also have a MC card, but am not sure if it is international either. Seriously what is the best, easiest method for deposits, and hopefully withdrawals?

The easiest will have to be something you determine for your situation. Credit cards need to be international. Many people buy a prepaid debit card that is rated for international transactions. I would google that and "ACR", it should give you some tips on what to buy, then figure out where you can locally buy one. All metro areas have them in the US.

JoeKampman

JoeKampman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Bitcoin is the easiest way and once you get used to using it it is very easy. If you have CashApp you can do the deposit easily from that. Withdrawing is a little more involved but not terribly complex.

I

iTradeChips

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello ACR rep. i wanted to play at ACR and even apllied and got approved for affiliate. but i have tried for many days to login and even reset my password so many times and talked to online chat support so many times. i still cannot login. it always says " your ID or password is incorrect. please try again" how can this be fixed? thank you

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What's the deal with the withdrawals taking forever to be completed? I've seen on twitter people complaining they have been waiting over 10 days and still nothing.

I'm sitting at almost 6 days since requesting a withdrawal and it is still pending.....

Can we get an update on the time frame for bitcoin? Other than your typical 24hrs to 15 days canned answer?

P

patural_9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What's the deal with the withdrawals taking forever to be completed? I've seen on twitter people complaining they have been waiting over 10 days and still nothing.

I'm sitting at almost 6 days since requesting a withdrawal and it is still pending.....

Can we get an update on the time frame for bitcoin? Other than your typical 24hrs to 15 days canned answer?

Mine went through after about 5-6 business days. I sent an email after 3 business days and my account was verified before hand.

W

WarrenCushing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

They did reply to this, big slow down to increased demand due to virus. Expect 3 days delay.

NauGad

NauGad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I don’t understand how to make a deposit on AKP. Explain, please.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am trying to fund my account with a Visa Card, as soon as I start entering the card number it says the card is invalid. What gives?

Hi and thanks for reaching us, first you need to check if your Visa card can be use for international transactions, also you can find alternative deposit methods here in our website: https://www.americascardroom.eu/play-poker-for-real-money/

If you still need help, please contact us by private message with your screen name and all relevant details to escalate your case to the CS dept.

ACR Rep.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello ACR rep. i wanted to play at ACR and even apllied and got approved for affiliate. but i have tried for many days to login and even reset my password so many times and talked to online chat support so many times. i still cannot login. it always says " your ID or password is incorrect. please try again" how can this be fixed? thank you

Please send us a private message with your screen name and email registered and we will forward your case to the department in charge.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They did reply to this, big slow down to increased demand due to virus. Expect 3 days delay.

Mine went through after about 5-6 business days. I sent an email after 3 business days and my account was verified before hand.

Hi and thanks for reaching us with your concerns, we are working on all cash outs requests we have on queue, please keep in mind that all cash outs have a processing time frame of 24 hours and might take up to 15 business days to be processed.

Full details here:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/pla...t-your-winnings/general-cash-out-information/

ACR Rep,

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My bitcoin payout finally did go through about an hour ago. 6 days to be completed. Hopefully things will speed up back to where they were prior to covid19

FastEddie777

FastEddie777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My bitcoin payout finally did go through about an hour ago. 6 days to be completed. Hopefully things will speed up back to where they were prior to covid19

I am relatively new to ACR and have never heard of bitcoin until recently. Is bitcoin accepted by banks, if not, how does one convert it to US dollars? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.